Off Campus - The Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you suggest for me?"

"Would it be possible for you to wait a little before doing anything drastic? I don't mean sitting on your hands here at the club, or even in town. Getting the hell out of Dodge I totally understand! But I admit it's selfish -- I don't want you getting all rev'ed-up to find a guy in the next week and drag his ass to the altar, then whelp out a half-dozen kids."

Amber chuckles, "No need to worry about that, Steve-O! No interest even in dating right now. I'd like to give my poor pussy a rest. It deserves it. I want you, however, for who you are, and for everything you've done for me these past couple of years."

"Ideas?" I offer.

"Would you be creeped-out if I followed you guys to Ottawa? Hiding in the shadows for a while? Maybe go back to school? Get a degree in something fun? Like art?"

She chuckles, "Art. Something neat you really can't make much of a living at. Got that part covered."

I chuckle back, "You're a really smart girl, which is what brought us together in the first place. Sure, I won't be 'creeped-out', as you say. Cyan might be flattered you had the confidence in our own life changes to guide your new chapter, but she will have reservations."

"You don't do anything, Steven, without a success path already paved. It's a deal. You have my number, I have yours. Neither of us makes any big changes without letting the other know, okay?"

Amber and I exchange a pleasant "good night" kiss, she gathers her things and finds her way to the employee lounge for her street clothes and to clock out.

The group sees Amber and I separate, and are staring at me to rejoin them. Their glasses are empty now, and they obviously want to call it a night, but need to consult with me first as to their next move. It's going to be slightly challenging for the girls, as they have no clothes to speak of here, just the "fuck me!" couture they arrived in.

"Well, what was that about, Steven?" Cyan challenges.

"We'll talk about it on the way home, sweetheart. It was serious," I respond.

"We could tell," she mildly scolds. "Has another one fallen in love with you? We can't let you out in public any more, can we?"

Mild chuckles from the group.

"Yes. We'll talk."

"Ooooooo," from the others at the table.

"You guys have a plan?" I ask.

"Yeah. We're bushed," Jen responds. "We did have a plan. A bad one. Originally the idea was for Darren to take the two of us to his hotel and spend the night with him. Meeting here was Cyan's idea."

"Oh, you two were planning to be extra naughty!" I scold. And I'm scolding hard! "And not let us know where you were and who you were with? That's really dangerous, ladies. Phil and I would be up all night, worried sick, and knowing us, about three o'clock we'd be cruising all over town trying to find the car!"

"We know," a sheepish Cyan confirms. "Our pussies were doing the thinking. You said something about our pegging 'the horny meter'? Yeah, 'bout sums it up with Darren here in town."

I continue to lecture, "We didn't care a lick that you were coming to the club, girls. Our thinking was you came here to paint the town red, to fuck every guy within shooting distance. We got a real laugh out of the apparent plan and wanted to see you at peak performance, not necessarily watch you fuck strangers, although thinking about it now, it was a lot of fun. Anyway, we thought it was cool, and we were cool with it. 'Those are our girls!' we said to each other. We didn't know Darren was here until Tony told us about 'the cowboy' at the door. I filled him in."

"Sorry," an equally sheepish Jen pouts.

"And to tell Tony to not let us in? Not appreciated, Cyan. Dangerous. As you found out," as I glare at her.

"I'm really sorry, Steven," Cyan getting a little teary. "We'll do better next time, knowing that you willingly let us play as hard as we did. Thank you for letting us have that fun."

"So what now?" Phil counters.

"Time to go home," Jen allows. "Darren, you okay with that? We're beyond sore down there, anyway. Both of us had you here at the club, and you got your rocks off with Amber."

Phil, Darren and I are putting our clothes back on. We'll leave looking like wet dishrags because our stuff was wadded-up in the excitement, but at least we'll be covered. Darren's hat is crushed. Heh.

Darren replies to Jen, slightly disappointed, "I guess I have to be okay with it. It would have been nice to have the two of you naked in my bed. Another time? I have to be in Denver by late tomorrow."

"Tell you what, Darren. Let's all five of us go to our house for the night," I offer. "Since everyone here is totally fucked-out and will be for at least a few days, we have enough beds for everyone to have a good night's sleep and plenty of cuddle time with whomever. Okay?"

I get nods. And smiles.

"Phil, how 'bout you go out to your car and bring it around for Jen. You can fetch those jackets for the girls, too," I propose. "They'll still be pretty exposed, but not totally naked-ish. Cyan probably doesn't even want to fool with those postage stamps she was wearing."

"Good idea!" as Phil all but jogs to the door.

"Darren, here's our address," as we do the phone bump.

Phil returns with the girls' jackets and we escort them to the front, Darren trailing behind. Phil opens their car door for Jen as I leave Cyan at the door to fetch our car while she hugs on Tony, still naked. He appreciates, and appreciated, her special 'tip' for the evening's fun. With the car out front, I step back in, help Cyan with her jacket, and she kisses Tony good night. I firmly shake his hand, he does that man-hug thing again, whispering, "(Any time, buddy. I have your back. I have Cyan's back. You two are absolute gold here.)"

I nod and smile, and guide Cyan to the open car door.

"What do you want to talk about first, sweetie?" as I head for the driveway. "I love you. A little disappointed in how you handled things tonight, maybe, but I'll get over it. What's on your mind?"

Cyan is pouting, "Amber. We could almost be her grandparents. What did you two talk about?"

"You guessed already. She's in love with me. Plus she's getting out of 'the business'. My counsel about investing her 'working girl' proceeds made her rich, and she's wanting to reboot her life. Be a little more grounded."

"That's a lot of really heavy shit, dear! What did you say to her?"

"Oh, there's more. She wants to join the harem. You sort of suspected that was somewhere in her end game, didn't you."

"NO! The girls would be livid! A prostitute, Steven? Almost a child? You CAN'T do that to them! To us! It would destroy everything!"

"Relax, sweetie. I know that. Remember, I protect all of you. You know that. That's my job. It's what makes the fun stuff and the shared love possible."

"So what did you tell her?"

"In summary, 'too soon', relating what you just mentioned. I did ask her to hold off on doing anything really drastic like finding a guy to nail down and have kids with. She laughed that off, saying she had no interest in dating, and that her pussy needed a long vacation."

"Funny. But I detect more to this."

"She wants to take our lead and move to Ottawa. Not creepy stalking stuff, she really does want to hide in the shadows and away from her past, but someplace where she might know somebody if she needed the support. Remember, she's wealthy now, so she can certainly fend for herself. She was talking about going back to school; thinking about an art degree."

"There's something else. And I'm not totally with the idea of having her in the neighborhood."

"We promised to keep in touch. I like her, Cyan. The harem is going to go through cycles, some joyous, some teary, some both. I hope to marry off Jess and Hannah. Lord knows Jessica needs somebody worthy to take care of her, I can't prop her up forever. About that time Amber will have arranged her new life, and if she still has designs on including me in it, I would like to welcome her. Sound reasonable?"

"Well, I've trusted you all this way on our new chapter, and it sounds like you handled a very touchy situation very well. Okay. What about Ally?"

"I am in love with Ally, and she with me. You know that more than anyone 'cept her. She will always be "my third" behind you and Jen. If and when Amber steps into the picture, she'll be there for our fun and to share the love. But I reminded her that all the ladies have their own loves away from the group. Even Ally, although you and I know that's going away pretty soon."

"True."

"I had a little fun with that."

"How's that?"

"Telling Amber that the guy sitting in the middle of our table was Ally's boyfriend. Her reaction was precious."

"You can be such a nut sometimes, dear."