Off Limits

Story Info
James gives in to his obsession with his brother's fianceé.
2.5k words
4.49
13.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, Chris, I don't have time for this today!" James ended the call and tossed his phone onto the passenger seat next to him, scanning the road ahead for somewhere to flip a U-turn. He was late for work and was only going to be later now because of his brother's fuck up. "Why can't you ever remember your shit?" He mumbled aloud to no one. Normally picking something up for his brother wouldn't be a big deal - they lived close to one another and if he was being honest with himself, Chris was James' best friend. But today he didn't feel like seeing Olivia, didn't feel like enduring that specific brand of torture at 8:15 A.M. on a random Tuesday.

He found a spot to turn around and began driving the familiar route to his brother's apartment, muscle memory taking over, allowing his mind to wander. Images of Olivia swam in his vision, unbidden and (mostly) unwanted. Olivia in a bikini by the pool last summer when they had all gone on a family vacation to Mexico - her tits straining against the thin fabric of her woefully inadequate top. Olivia bending over to get something out of the oven on Christmas (James had needed to excuse himself to the bathroom after that particular sight). Olivia stepping out of the shower, every inch of her soft, supple body covered in tiny beads of water, steam rising from her golden skin... ok, that one was fabricated by his brain, he hadn't actually seen it with his own eyes, but his dick didn't know that.

"Fuck, James, stop it," he chided himself. "This has got to stop. Now. Obsessing over your brother's fianceé cannot possibly end well, for any of us. She's not interested, and even if she were, it's too late." Saying it to himself, out loud, felt like a promise. Maybe he could finally put this stupid crush behind him.

+++

Olivia was late. Again. "Shit, shit, shit! Where did I put my earrings?" she muttered under her breath, running frantically from room to room, glancing at every surface trying to spot a glint of gold. She finally spied them on the kitchen counter and ran across the apartment in her underwear to grab them.

She had just closed her hand over the delicate jewelry when she heard a key in the lock just a few feet away from where she was standing. "Chris? Is that -" her voice died in her throat as the door opened, revealing not her fiancé Chris, but instead, his brother James.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she cried out, hugging her arms across her naked chest as James entered the kitchen/dining room/living room of the apartment she shared with his brother.

To his credit, James did look genuinely shocked and apologetic. He rushed to cover his eyes, but not before Olivia noticed a look of appreciation in them. "I'm sorry!" He shouted hastily (and way too loudly, she thought). "Chris didn't tell me you'd be home, I promise! I'm just here to grab his laptop!" he said, and his voice sounded so panicked that Olivia softened. She still kept her arms over her breasts, but she was nicer when she spoke again.

"Sorry, you just scared the shit out of me. Turn around, I'm going to run to the bedroom." she said, making sure he followed orders before walking back down the hallway. "I shouldn't be here, actually, I'm running late," she called behind her.

"Ah," said James. It was all he could force out, as the agony of being in the same room as she was while almost naked seemed to have robbed him of all saliva. Or coherent thought. His brain was a buzzing, pulsing, useless mass of goo in his skull. He desperately tried to think about his grandma, or baseball, or what he had once learned SOHCAHTOA stood for in trigonometry class in high school.

James was still standing with his back turned and his hand over his eyes when Olivia emerged from the bedroom, Chris' laptop and charger tucked under her arm. "Here ya go," she said. "I'm decent now, you can turn around," she added when James didn't budge from his spot.

When he turned around and uncovered his eyes, his brain once again went into overdrive. I 'd hardly call that decent, he thought, and his pulse quickened. His brain was dead-set on making his dick a problem. He shifted slightly, trying to make sure the bulge wasn't obvious. She had thrown on a bathrobe but it was too short and too tight, and her breasts (which were even fuller and more magnificent than he had ever dreamed) strained against the thin material. His eyes lingered a moment longer than was appropriate.

She should have been mad, but something about the combination of his pained look and the bulge he was so obviously trying to hide was oddly endearing. "Sorry again for yelling," she said meekly.

James shook his head. "No, don't be, I should have texted you. Or at least knocked. I'm really sorry," he said, and the genuine look of apology on his face softened Olivia's heart even further.

He reached out to take the laptop from her and their hands brushed in the exchange. Instant tingles and little jolts of electricity shot from the tips of his fingers, straight to his dick. He was harder than he'd ever been in his life, within seconds. He actually stumbled a little, and Olivia laid a soft hand around his upper arm to steady him. Their eyes met and in that moment, he knew that not only had she seen what she did to him, but she had felt it, too. James looked into her eyes, and saw that her pupils were dilated. He let his gaze wander lower, to her flushed cheeks and neck, lower, to where her hard nipples strained against the thin fabric of her robe.

Time stood still for what seemed an eternity. The air in the small apartment grew heavy and thick with sexual tension. Neither of them moved. James opened his mouth to say something, anything to break the silence, but at the same moment, Olivia stepped forward so that she was directly under him, her head tilted up, eyes cloudy with lust. Without thinking, James leaned down and their mouths met. All thoughts evaporated from his head. There was only Olivia, and her hands were all over him now, peeling his shirt off his chest and over his head.

The laptop dropped, forgotten, to the tile floor, another casualty of this ill-fated moment.

Before either of them could process what was happening, they were in the living room, and Olivia was pushing James onto the couch. He sat, dumbstruck, his erection moments away from bursting through his zipper, his eyes fixed on the object of his unquenchable lust. She was standing in front of him, pulling at the tie that held her robe closed. It wasn't much of a strip tease, since she wore nothing underneath, but that didn't diminish James' enjoyment in the least. Her breasts were even more perfect than he remembered, large and heavy yet firm and as perky as they could be at that size. His mouth watered at the sight, and he wanted nothing more than to suck and lick every inch of her supple flesh.

As soon as he had thought it, his wish was coming true. Olivia stepped forward and positioned her knees on either side of his, climbing into his lap, resting her arms on his shoulders so that he was eye-level with her perfect tits. "Go on," she said in a silken whisper, "I know what you're thinking about." Her words spurred him on, and his hands shot up to grasp and fondle her perfect body. His thumbs brushed over her sensitive nipples, sending a shiver down her spine. She arched her back so that her breasts jutted forward, and he took her nipples into his mouth, first the left, then the right, until she was squirming and panting in his lap.

"Fuck, you're perfect," James groaned. "I can't believe this is happening." He was dangerously close to cumming in his pants if he didn't get this under control. Reluctantly, he pulled his mouth away from Olivia's nipple (forcing himself to ignore the sad little sigh she gave when he mouth was no longer in contact with her skin), and guided her to sit next to him while he shucked off his jeans and underwear. As soon as it was exposed, her eyes instantly went to his impressive erection. James was happy to see a look of mingled awe and hunger in her face, and as if in response, a single bead of precum leaked from the painfully engorged head. She licked her lips.

"Yum," she said simply, and no other words of praise could have possibly made him harder.

He stood up and loomed over her where she sat on the couch, her legs spread, eyes unfocused as she gazed up at him. He held his rock-hard cock in his right hand and gently, slowly stroked it. Olivia was in a lust-filled haze watching him. Precum flowed from his dick steadily now, as if telling James to hurry the fuck up and bury him inside this waiting goddess.

As if reading his thoughts, the naked girl below whimpered and tugged at one of her perfect nipples. "God, I want that inside me," she said, staring directly at James's cock, poised at her entrance. James was busy trying to memorize this moment, to permanently and irrevocably etch it on the surface of his brain until nothing else was left. Olivia snaked a hand down her soft belly, over the little patch of pubic hair on her mound, until she found her soaked folds. She used her fingers to part her lips for him, spreading her own juices around until her exposed hole glistened with moisture. James groaned. He could hold out no longer, he had to fuck her, had to be inside her deeper than anyone else had - even his brother. He moved forward and in one swift motion, buried himself to the hilt in her waiting cunt, moaning loudly, unable to control himself. His hips pumped without him even realizing it, lost in sensation.

Olivia was riding the same wave, almost propelled to climax the moment he had filled her. But she wanted to make it last a little longer, so she held herself back, looking down at the place where her boyfriend's brother's dick was buried in her. She massaged her clit as he slid in and out. "You're so big," she whispered. It sounded so cliched, but it was true, and she couldn't help it - it was like her brain had been taken hostage by a pornstar.

James smiled and watched his dick as it slid in and out of Olivia's perfect pussy, stretching to accommodate his impressive girth. "And you're so fucking tight," he said. "And wet, oh my god." His balls were tightening, signaling that he was close to his release. "I don't want to cum yet, I want to keep fucking you for the rest of eternity," he whispered.

Olivia hummed in response. "I have another idea," she said with a sly smile. She gently closed her legs until James was forced to pull out from the heaven that was her pussy. Before he could register the loss, though, Olivia was on her knees in front of him, and his dick was past her full lips and down her eager throat. He gasped, reaching down and twisting a fist into her dark waves. His eyelids fluttered closed as he basked in the sensations.

She was clearly an expert at sucking cock, swallowing his full length while grasping the base with a firm but forgiving grip. Each time his dick hit the back of her throat, her tongue darted out and teased the underside, almost to his balls. No wonder Chris proposed to her within a year of dating, he thought wildly. She was gagging and choking on him, not struggling but enjoying it, and little strings of saliva hung from her lips and chin until they broke free to paint her gorgeous tits. James was struggling not to cum from the moment he felt her mouth on him. Finally it was too much and he had to stop or risk shooting his load directly down her throat. "I'm gonna fucking cum if you don't stop," he panted. His voice was raw and hoarse with arousal.

Olivia pulled back just in time. James gazed down at her in amazement. She was more beautiful than he'd ever seen her, her face flushed, hair slightly unkempt from their activities, spit and precum coating her face and chest. Her lips were swollen and parted as she breathed hard, catching her breath. He probably could have cum just from looking at her like that, but he was greedy with need. "Bend over," he growled through clenched teeth. He was gripping the base of his cock, willing it to calm down for a few seconds so he could fuck Olivia the way he'd imagined more times than he could count.

At his command, she stood and turned away from him, planting her knees on the edge of the couch and leaning forward slightly to grip the back. Suddenly he was behind her, guiding his thick cock to her soaking wet pussy. His eyes were glued to her ass, huge and impossibly soft and round. He gripped it in his hands, kneading the flesh, pulling her onto his erection while he watched her ass jiggle with every movement. "Do you know how many times I've fucked my fist while thinking about this exact moment?" he asked softly. His voice was so strained with lust, he sounded almost on the edge of tears.

She shook her head and turned to look at him, hooded eyes full of arousal. "And now you're going to fill me with cum," she said sweetly. It wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact.

All he could do was groan and keep pumping. His balls were heavy, and his dick was so hard he felt it might actually explode. He leaned forward and reached around with his right hand, searching for her clit. When he found it, Olivia gasped and jerked her hips. He smiled and kept his fingers right there, circling the sensitive flesh with his middle and index fingers. She was rocking back onto his cock now, fucking him instead of the other way around. "Oh, God, yes," she panted. "I'm gonna cum," she said, pushing her hips back faster and faster. "I want you to cum in me," she moaned.

James' dick responded instantly, becoming harder and thicker than before, his balls squeezing almost painfully as he began to shoot rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her. "Fuck, this pussy is unbelievable," he practically shouted. Her pussy clenched and squeezed around him as she came as well, milking him dry, moaning his name and trembling as her muscles gave out.

They collapsed on the couch, their ragged breathing the only sound in the still apartment. Did that really just happen? What are we going to do about Chris? Oh shit, his fucking laptop, too...

Just as James was about to say something to Olivia, to talk about what had just transpired, a key turned in the lock of the front door...

The End