Off Limits Roommate Pt. 04

Story Info
Shiann takes it up another notch, if that was possible...
2.8k words
4.83
13.3k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days had gone by without incident.

It was that time of the week where my fiancée, Emili, and I and each worked completely different shifts and didn't see much of each other. Except for the nights on Sundays and Mondays, and the mornings on Thursdays and Fridays. Monday was the night that Shiann had brutalized my senses with her smelly petite feet before leaving me with the worst case of blue balls in my life. Now, it was Friday. My day off and the day Emili worked a night shift.

Thursday, Shiann had been attending training for her new waitress job that she was barely going to work anyways. No, I was "funding" her, by threat of telling her sister that her fiancé came to her own sister's socks, or however else she would spin it while keeping herself squeaky clean. She got off later that night, after Emili, so I didn't have to see Shiann much at all. I was safe from whatever torment she had in mind.

But now, it was Friday. I had been pacing the house since Emili left for work at 3pm. It was now 4:45 and I had to go pick Shiann up from the restaurant. Shiann had asked Emili to ask me, which I'm sure was her coy way of getting me to speak to Emili while trying to hide my shame. It worked. Not seconds after she asked, I was still silent, staring forward. I was able to shake the cobwebs loose and agree to pick her up, with a valid excuse that I was daydreaming when she asked, hence my hesitation. Little did Emili know, the daydream was about her little sister's toes jammed down my throat.

The ride to the restaurant, which was a little homey establishment just 10 minutes from the house, seemed to be over in mere minutes. I wasn't sure if I was stepping on the pedal a bit hard in anticipation, or if my mind racing with thoughts of Shiann's feet rank with sweat after hours on them at work was diluting my perception of time. Regardless, I was in the parking lot, anxiously awaiting the little nymph.

Out she came, 5:00 on the dot. She was wearing a polo shirt emblazoned with the name of the restaurant, tight skinny jeans that left nothing to the imagination, and a black pair of worn, slip-on Toms. She brushed her hair out of her face and got into my car.

Not a fan of awkward silences, I immediately began talking. "So, how was the first day of real work now that you're done training?" She just looked at me and smiled a coy smile. The arrogance of this little burnout would generally send my blood boiling as she ignored my question, but this time, my heart just dropped into my stomach.

"I need $75 to buy one of our tank tops."

"$75? Are you serious?" I was stunned at the cost. I knew for a fact that her polo cost her $15. I paid for it myself, discreetly by envelope under her door as she requested.

"Well, I need to buy a couple. The air conditioning isn't working in the kitchen and it's hot as hell. Besides, why are you complaining about costs?" She flashed me another coy smile. "Anyways, yeah, it was beyond hot for those 6 hours. You wouldn't believe how bad I'm sweating. I honestly might need new shoes by the end of the week, so $75 might be the least of your worries."

I gulped. She obviously knew the thought of her shoes being ruined by sweat alone would drive me up a wall. I knew she did, because she flashed another coy smile. She reclined her seat and began removing her shoes. I was taken aback at the action, even moreso when I caught a whiff of the scent of her feet. They had been sockless inside her shoes - obviously for the duration of the day.

"Yeah, I forgot to put on socks, silly me. The only pair I had clean had spit all over them..." I shot her a look as she put her feet on my dashboard. "Sorry they smell so bad, I would crack a window but the AC feels so good. Actually..." She twisted in her seat and put her feet onto my lap. The smell completely enveloped my senses. It was worse than the week before (but in a way, better?) due to being bare inside her shoes. A quick look down and I could see small black particles from the inside of her shoes clung to her toes by sweat. "Do me a favor, close your AC vents so mine blow out harder."

I had already begun pulling out of the parking lot, but I stepped on the brakes to quickly close all the air vents pointed my way. The lack of airflow made the scent wafting to my nostrils even more pungent. I felt my cock stirring in my pants and thought, shamefully, of my fiancée, who I'd on multiple occasions wished would have done just this. I experienced some intense feelings of guilt because I was almost enjoying these petite soles resting on my lap. Almost.

I silently rode down the road, trying my hardest to focus on traffic and various stop signs. Getting into an accident and having to explain to the police that I crashed because I had stinky feet on my lap would be beyond embarrassing.

"Turn left here." Shiann speaking woke me out of my stupor. I hit my left turn signal, even though I knew she was leading me away from home. "I want to take the scenic route." I snuck a look at her and was met with that damn smile. Whatever she was planning, this route would both extend our drive time (which I was not a fan of) as well as keep us off main roads (which I was okay with as it lessened the chance of bystanders noticing that my passenger had her feet on my lap).

This is, however, what sparked my doom. As soon as we were on a hilly backstreet, Shiann lifted her foot to my nose. The smell, coupled with the sticky feeling of her sweaty sole touching my cheek, could have honestly sent me crashing into a tree. Her toes wiggled her way into my nostrils and I inhaled hard. Her giggle alone could have sent me over the edge, if I wasn't focused on the road. I had obeyed her command and hadn't cum in days since she had blue-balled me on the couch. I wouldn't have felt bad had I gotten off with Emili, but she hadn't been in the mood. Masturbating felt illegal at this point, as I felt Shiann would just know.

"You haven't cum since our little encounter, have you?" she asked.

I shook my head no.

"Good boy. I thought for sure you'd have disobeyed. I was worried I'd have to punish you so soon into our arrangement..." Her left foot didn't leave my face, but her right foot's heel began pressing into my throbbing cock over my jeans. I felt myself get even harder and the familiar ache of blue balls crept back over me. She twisted her heel ever so slightly and, as it happened, the head of my cock grinded into my thigh. A wave of pleasure washed over me and I became worried I might moan audibly. She giggled. "Moaning already? Time away from these smelly toes really did a number on you, huh?" Apparently, that was an audible moan.

My eyes were glued to the road, but the intense pleasure both on my dick and in my nostrils were peeling them away from the road and onto her soles. She noticed my gaze drift and then wrinkled her soles. God, I'd never seen something more beautiful than Shiann's wrinkled soles. The folds in her skin grew deeper and deeper and her toes seemed to creep towards her heel. I couldn't help myself. For the first time without being commanded, I willingly ran my tongue across her feet.

Shame blasted through me - granted, it wasn't enough to stop. My tongue swept back and forth across the ridges in her soles. It fought to get in between the tips of her toes and the base. The sound of her giggling sounded almost louder than the car's engine and made my heart palpatate. The smell of her feet was intoxicating, but the taste was an absolute drug. "Curve." My eyes drifted back to the road for a moment at Shiann's warning of the curve in the road. I took the curve, slowing down pretty quickly. My tongue was absently lapping at her soles. I knew I must have looked pathetic licking at her soles like that. How did Shiann put it? Like a puppy licking at the scraps? She giggled once more and scrunched her toes, tickled by my tongue.

"Okay, turn here." I did as I was told, even as she pulled both feet down to my lap. She was now being careful not to touch my raging hard-on. I'm sure there was a reason, but my absolute lizard brain could only comprehend my absolute lust for her feet. She led me further into the abyss of the country roads. The sun began to set over the horizon in front of me. The beauty of the scene only matched when I briefly looked down at the navy-blue toes stretched across my lap. "Eyes on the road," she cooed. My eyes obeyed.

Shiann guided me down a few more turns as the sun went down. It seemed pretty evident she didn't know where she was going, but we seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. "Pull over here, Samuel." I felt my stomach lurch slightly as her plan was confirmed. The sun was down and we were officially off the beaten path. I pulled over into an abandoned lot. Nobody was around for miles and I hadn't seen a car in miles.

"Turn off the car, Samuel." She let each word drag out across her tongue and I felt my heart beat heavily in my chest once again. I turned off the car and stared down at her feet. "Now, unzip your pants." I stared at the steering wheel. It suddenly came crashing down on me that I had allowed this to happen. I hadn't stood up to her, hadn't put my foot down (no pun intended), hadn't done anything to deter this situation from happening. Shiann had caused the situation to spiral and I had allowed it. She had caught me out using her socks and then sank her teeth in utilizing my fetish. I felt a flood of guilt as I thought of Emili. I knew I could at least end it here. I knew if I turned around and went home, I could say that I'd made a few mistakes, but I put a stop to it because I loved my fiancée. She may not forgive me, but at least I wouldn't drag this out and have to live as a literal slave, blackmailed by this teenage burnout brat.

Instead, I undid my belt. Guilt had been overridden and now there was only absolute desire and an unquenchable desire to lean into my nature. My cock nearly flew out of my jeans as I undid my zipper and pulled my underwear down. Shiann seemed surprisingly pleased at the sight of my raging hard-on. She put the top of her right foot against the back of my shaft, cupping it by extending her toes. Her left foot came to the front of my cock, toes curling, as she sandwiched my dick between her soles. I could feel the grooves of her soles against the most sensitive part of my member, and I could smell the scent of her feet from the distance between my nose and her feet.

She seemed to clamp down using both feet around me. She leaned down and picked her right Tom up from the floor of the car. "Here Samuel," she handed her shoe to me, "smell my shoe like the fucking pervert you are." My head went limp against the headrest. I took her shoe from her and held them to my nose. "Good boy." She giggled again and I felt myself melt. I was literally incapable of stopping myself. The fact that I didn't want to stop made the guilt of cheating even worse. And then, she began stroking my cock with her feet.

For a brief moment, I looked up from the sole of her Toms and at her. She had her phone pointed at me, taking a photo. I didn't even hesitate before burying my face into her smelly shoe again. "I thought for sure you'd take my phone, Samuel! Smash it or something! But you really are pathetic. My sister must have some ugly feet, or she must just never let you do this. And you're just so depraved, that once you get it you can't stop."

She stopped at once with her feet on my cock. I squirmed in my seat. I was mere seconds from bursting all over her gorgeous little toes, and the sudden stoppage was excruciating. She took her feet back into her seat, tucked beneath her bottom. "Take out your wallet." One second of hesitation and she sat upright. "I was considering just having you drive home if you didn't fucking listen, making you wait to cum another week. But maybe I'll send this picture to my sister AND not let you cum at all. It'll be the last time you cum for probably the rest of your pathetic life if you lose my sister."

I looked at her, surprised at the ferocity of her voice. She didn't waiver, so I pulled my wallet from my back pocket. "Good boy. Now take out your credit card." I did. I handed it over to her, immediately. "I am going to keep onto this and you aren't going to ask any questions. I'll keep it as long as I see fit. Are we clear?" I nodded. "No, I want you to say it." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Now."

"I..." The words were stuck in my throat. She pressed her heel down into my balls, and I felt an intense aching pain take over me.

"I said, fucking say that we're clear!" I knew the pain wouldn't stop if I didn't say it, but the intensity of it made putting words together nearly impossible.

"We're clear Shiann!" I almost screamed at her. The second the words left my lips, though, her heel left my balls and her right foot pushed into my mouth. Her left foot pushed against my cock and shoved it against my stomach.

"Suck my toes, Samuel, and you can cum when I count down from 5, but not a second earlier. Are we clear?" With her repetition of the 'Are we clear?' I knew to verbally answer. As I did, her toes tightened around my cock and she begain stroking up and down, using my stomach to hold my cock in place.

My tongue began lapping at her soles and in-between her toes. "5." She vacantly moved her sole upwards across my tongue.

"4." My precum dribbled out and she began moving faster up and down my shaft, stopping only to massage my cockhead with her toes.

"3." Her counting was deliberately slowing, as her pace quickened. She scrunched her toes onto my tongue and I tasted her sweat.

"2." I felt myself nearing orgasm. I wouldn't be able to make it, I knew it. I felt it coming and I couldn't even move my tongue across her soles at this point.

"1. Cum for me, Samuel." I nearly screamed out as an earth-shattering orgasm ripped through my body. I squirmed in my seat as Shiann pressed her toes deeper into my mouth, making my orgasm even more intense as her perfect toes touched the back of my throat. Cum shot straight upwards, all over the front of my shirt as well as down onto her toes. As my cum covered her foot, she continued to writhe her toes on the head of my cock, overloading me with pleasure.

My life as I knew it was over. I had just willingly given Shiann, the younger sister of my fiancée, complete control of my life. She had my credit card. She had photographic evidence of my depravity. And worse, she knew the control she had. I would have done anything for her for the rest of my life to continue getting this access to her feet and this treatment. I would sell myself into bankruptcy and risk everything I had gained in my life including my relationship, for this young girl's feet. There was no going back. And truly, I loved it.