Off Roading

Story Info
Going off the highway for a adventure like no other.
1.6k words
4.17
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreeLa
BreeLa
2 Followers

We get in the car to head to the party. As I'm in the passenger seat I begin to lotion my legs I pull the bottom of my dress up. Knowing this was a short ride I wanted to tease you knowing you would take me wherever you could when we get there even in the car once we get stopped. I continue to rub lotion on my legs until I reach my bare pussy. I can feel your eyes on my every move. Knowing that I am already wet I lean my back against the seat and slip a finger in between my swollen lips making contact with my clit letting out a soft moan. I continue to massage myself when I look over and see you gripping the steering wheel as hard as you can. I turn myself to where my back is against the door now and I spread my legs so you can see me work my pussy. I dip my fingers inside of myself to bring them back to my clit. Rubbing and moaning I release my tits from my dress my pulling down the top of my dress making you realize just how prepared I was for this.

My left hand squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples as I finger fuck myself. I know drivers can see me but I don't fucking care. It turns me on more knowing they can but all I want to do is give you this show. I know I'm getting closer but want to keep myself on edge. My gaze dips to your cock that I can see straining against the fabric. Mmmm I remove my hand from my pussy so that I can get my knees in the seat and lean over the console so that I can release your hard thick cock. My mouth lines up and before you know it I take you to the back of my throat hard and fast. Coming up slowly swirling my tongue around you thickness stopping to suck on your tip like it's my favorite flavored lollipop. I don't know what is turning me on more you moaning my name as your hand tangles in my hair or knowing my bare ass and dripping wet pussy is being seen by everyone driving by.

My mouth begins to work faster and sucking harder knowing we will be there soon. As I continue to work your cock I reach back to play with my pussy. I can feel is slowing down thinking we were there but as I come up a realize we are in a wooded area. You tell me to climb on top of you and I do not hesitate for a second. You stop me briefly telling me you need to taste me first. I maneuver myself in a way where my back is on your lap and my pussy right in reach as well as my tits. I know the moment you touch my clit with your magical tongue I will explode. Your hands go straight to my tits to squeeze and pull at my nipples. You slip your tongue deep into my pussy making me whimper and moan. My hands on your head pushing you to take your tongue further into me. My hips are grinding into your mouth.

I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye but thought it was a bird. Your tongue dips to my ass as your right thumb moves to massage my clit.

Before I'm about to cum you tell me to move and slide down onto your cock. I do as I'm told with no hesitation. I begin to slide down and you met with with a hard thrust upward making me cum instantly. You continue to thrust upward into me as I grind against you. The drivers door opens and standing there is a male stranger. You lean up into my ear to tell me "he looked like he was enjoying he view of your ass and wet pussy I nodded him to follow us off of the road to join. I hope that's okay." I turn back to you kissing you deeply letting you know it's more than okay. I turn back to this man to see that his cock is already out for me. I tell him that he has to move closer so that I can get a taste. He does as I say making me moan due to him being submissive. He's closer now that I reach out my tongue, running it over his tip before taking him fully in my mouth. Your hands on my hips as your mouth takes one of my tits into your mouth making me moan over the other guys cock.

Mmmm the feel of your cock in my pussy and your hands as well as your mouth on my body as I suck this man's cock makes me hit another orgasm. The stranger puts his hands on either side of my head and begins to fuck my mouth making take his cock to the back of my throat. You make sure to take my hands to place them behind my back to restrain me as you fuck upward into my faster than you have before. I begin to explode all over again. Releasing my hands you slow only to ask me if I'm ready for him to feel my tightness. Breathlessly I say yes. You give him the motion that we take this to the bed of his truck. He lays down and you instruct me to climb on top and slide down his hard cock. I do as I am told not to just make you happy to be given permission to fuck another in front of you turns me on even more. I start to slide up and down letting him watch himself go in and out of me as you record us. Then I feel you get into the back of the truck to stand next to me. I sit up still riding his cock so that I can take you into my mouth. You stop me because if we keep it up you'll cum down my throat and you're wanting to last. You set the phone up so you can record the rest. You walk back over telling me to wet your cock as much as a can with my mouth. I do as I am told and then you move to where you are behind me. Directing me to lean forward allowing my tits to fall into the strangers mouth. You lean forward to kiss my back and bite me telling me how beautiful I look as you ease your thick hard cock inside my tight ass.

My moan is more of a growl feeling such fullness as the man sucks my tits. You tell me I'm such a good fucking girl for you. You both begin to pump in and out of me slow at first but you both start to pick up speed. Mmmm the pushing from you makes my clit grind against him. You pull me back to kiss me deeply as you smack my ass just to make me moan into our kiss. Breaking away from our kiss you tell me to let him enjoy my tits while he can. I lean back over him letting my tits fall onto him. I feel you slow your thrusting only to cause me whimper and start fucking you back. Mmmm you hands on my hips, my clit rubbing against him as he sucks mg nipples only to make me cum all over his cock. Making him cum deep into my pussy. I tell him to slide up so that I can clean his cock. He does as I demand. At some point you pull yourself out of my ass demanding me to step out do the bed and lean against the tailgate as you continue to stroke yourself. I do what you've told me to do.

You come toward me still stroking yourself. Looking over my shoulder telling me I'm such a good slut letting another man take me in front of you. With that you push me against the tailgate lifting my right leg up and thrust into hard and deep. Making me moan so loudly I'm sure someone could hear me a mile away. You whispering in my ear telling me that no matter how many men fuck me in front of you that I am yours and you will always reclaim my pussy. You turn me around and lean me forward and begin fucking me hard and fast. You wrap your hand around my hips reaching around to find my clit. You continue to thrust into me as you massage my clit. It doesn't take long before we cum together. The throbbing of your cock cumming deep inside me feels so good as my pussy clenches you to milk you for every last drop you have.

I'm still bent over the tailgate when I feel the cum from the stranger and you drip out of my pussy. You remove yourself and help me clean up and get my dress back on before we parted ways with the highway stranger. Im sitting in the car fixing my hair and makeup as well as catching my breath when you slide back into the drivers seat. Leaning over your give me a deep kiss breaking it only to tell me how perfect I am. As you turn the car on I asked what did he say to the stranger. You tell me "I gave him our numbers and our address. He's coming by next weekend and bringing a friend as well as his girlfriend. Now let's see what trouble we can get you into at this party." Kissing me again before we take back off to the highway.

BreeLa
BreeLa
2 Followers