Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That sucks! I was listening to my spotter. He led me to the rock. There is no way anything could get over it!" Dave said clearly frustrated.

"Jack made it over the very same rock Dave. Didn't you see?" Angela said supporting Jack.

"Now you are on his side! Let's just get out of here while we have the chance," Dave said to Angela then turned to Derek and said, "I will want a full refund."

"You can discuss that with the company when you get back, but it is in the contract that we are not responsible for damage to your own vehicle," Derek said, clearly getting annoyed with Dave.

With that said, Derek, John and Jack went back over to the other Jeeps.

Angela was beside herself with anger at Dave. There was no way she was going to let Dave ruin this trip for her. She needed to relax and have fun and riding back with Dave was none of the above.

While Dave prepared to leave Angela said she had to speak with Derek about getting some of her things from the other Jeep. On her way to Derek, she glanced over to Jack who was looking in her direction. An idea and a smile came to her as she changed her path and walked over to Jack.

"Hey, sorry about all this bullshit. I am just so bummed about this whole thing. I was going to ask Derek first, but I thought I would ask you. Would you consider letting me ride along with you?" She said with trepidation in her voice.

Jack looked stunned by the question. They would be out for two weeks, alone in a 4x4. He stared down at her as he thought about it. Angela, misinterpreting his reaction piped up, "I would help out a lot! I know camping, tents, outdoor cooking and even off-roading. Give me a chance to show you how great it would be!" Angela said almost pleading.

"You misunderstand me, Angela. I would love it, but we just met, and we would be in close quarters for almost two weeks. Are you sure! I would love to have you of course!" Jack said then almost lost his balance as Angela jumped at him and gave him a huge bear hug saying, "Thank you, thank you! You will not regret it I promise."

Then embarrassed by the hug she quickly let go and stepped back, but not before Jack felt her breasts press into him. Jack's loins stirred as he looked down on her after she let go.

"Let me get my stuff and I will be right back!" Angela said and she ran back to the Rubicon to unload her stuff.

Jack soon heard Dave yelling at Angela when she broke the news to him.

"What the fuck! You are going to leave me just when I could use someone to help me back!" Dave sneered. He was losing his cool, but Angela was having none of it.

"You brought this on yourself. If you had listened to Jack, you would not be heading back. I am getting my stuff." Angela said as she started to reach into the back of the Rubicon.

"Fine, go ahead with that old man, but I need some of this stuff also and I am not giving you my camping gear," Dave yelled back at her.

Jack walked over as soon as Dave started to yell.

"I have all the camping gear we need Angela, just grab your stuff, and your share of the food and drinks," Jack said as he looked down at Dave giving him a stare that left nothing to the imagination.

Dave, taking the meaning, stepped back and allowed Jack and Angela to unload. Angela loved the way Jack handled himself. He was not overly rude or aggressive with Dave, even though Dave deserved it.

Angela rushed to gather her stuff as quickly as she could to get away from Dave. Jack carried the cooler and the rest of the heavy things over to the 4Runner. Jack could not have been happier. He had a permanent grin on his face and waved goodbye to Dave, but Dave flipped them both off and left in a cloud of dust.

"What an asshole!" Derek said, walking up to Jack and Angela.

"You got that right! Jack, thank you again for letting me ride with you." Angela said, then turning to Derek she said, "sorry about Mr. Asshole. I promise to make it up to you!"

"I think we are the winners here Angela." Jack said. Angela gave him a huge smile.

"Well, now that he's gone let's have some fun! Off-Roading time again!! Yee Haw!!" Derek said, giving them both a high five.

They got into the 4Runner and drove to the front of the line. Derek suggested they lead as the families would be slower and he trusted Jack. Derek gave him a radio to keep in contact.

"Much obliged Derek! Thanks for everything so far!" Jack said as he started to head down the trail.

Angela sat back in her seat with a big smile on her face. She was spread out in a relaxed fashion that showed her toned legs nicely. It was the happiest he had seen her on the whole trip so far. Jack saw her inspect all the gear levers and switches on the dashboard.

"I know these are the air compressor switches and this must be the rear locker, but what is with the extra gear lever? I have never seen more than two." Angela said touching each one but not moving them.

"You know your stuff, don't you! This is the lever for the extra crawl box I installed. The crawl box goes between the transmission and the transfer case. It provides a very low gear for rock crawling," Jack said as he put his hand over hers resting on the lever.

Jack moved his hand quickly when he realized what he was doing. She did not seem to mind, however and just smiled up at him.

"So that is how you were able to manage that hill with ease and you installed it yourself!" Angela said clearly impressed.

"Yes Ma'am! I may even let you try it!" Jack said, surprising himself. He never let anyone drive his baby.

"That would be great! Dave made it clear that I would not be allowed to drive on the trip!" Angela said.

"Well, he is gone now. You are stuck with me!" Jack said.

"Best thing that has happened this whole trip!" Angela said.

Jack drove down the trail going over several minor obstacles. It was bumpy and he could see her breasts bounce, even through her loose-fitting collar shirt. He did his best to make sure she did not notice.

It was getting toward mid-day and the temperature was approaching 90 degrees. He turned on the air conditioner. They pulled over at a spot overlooking a small lake. There were several lakes of this type in the Sierras, and they all looked picture perfect. Angela was thrilled.

"Are you hungry? I thought we could eat here if that is, ok?" Jack said as he stopped just short of the pristine body of water. The small lake was dark blue surrounded with red rocks and plant life.

"This is perfect!" She said as she got out and walked toward the water. She removed her collar shirt as the temperature was getting even higher as the day wore on.

"I was wondering when you would shed that shirt. It's wool, isn't it? A little too much for out here!" Jack said.

"Yeah, I have been warm for a while, but I did not want to take it off when dick head was with me," she said.

I could see why. Her breasts were much larger than Jack had imagined. She was wearing a sports bra that clearly had a hard time wrangling in what must have been DDs at least. It would not have been appropriate in any other setting.

They were large with a slight sag showing them to be natural. Her nipples, sitting high up on her perfectly shaped globes, showed through the fabric. She looked back at me with a knowing smile.

"I feel safe with you. You remind me of my dad, but in a good way. Don't take it the wrong way, stud," she teased.

"No offense taken. You are beautiful!" Jack said and then turned around quickly to get the lunch ready, slightly embarrassed. Jack did not see her smile back at him.

They ate lunch on a patch of grass near the edge of the lake. He offered her a beer, and she took it gratefully. It was a perfect setting. The sun was high in the clear blue sky, and birds sang in the nearby tree.

Angela was having a fabulous time thinking how lucky she was to have met Jack. He was so nice and not creepy at all, like many guys she had dated. He was older, but that only drove her interest. She could tell he tried to not stare at her assets. She knew she had a near perfect set of tits and the sports bra was not the type to wear without at least a t-shirt. It felt natural to her to show off for him. She knew he would be the perfect gentleman, which only drove her to be more daring.

It was getting even hotter, and the water looked very inviting to Angela.

"Time for a swim?" Angela asked.

"Sure! It's hot as hell out here." Jack said.

"Great! Let me change and I will be right back," Angela said.

She came back out from behind the 4Runner in a red striped string bikini. If possible, it was more revealing than the sports bra. The top had two triangles of fabric about 4 inches in size just covering her nipples. The rest of her breasts above and below were on full display.

The bikini bottoms, while not a thong, showed almost all her toned shapely ass. The front was nothing more than a small triangle just covering her pussy. He could tell she did not shave but that was perfectly ok with Jack. Jack looked her body over then he moved his eyes up to her face.

"My eyes are up here Jack!" She teased, then turned and waded into the water. It was far colder than she thought it would be.

"Wow! It's cold but, feels wonderful Jack. You should come in!" She said, trying to splash him.

"I like the view from here!" Jack said as he downed his beer.

"Pervert!" Angela called back with a beaming smile.

She got out and walked back up to the blanket they had lunch on. The water cascaded down her cleavage and her nipples stood out proudly as she bent over and picked up a towel. Jack got a clear view of her wet breasts as she dried them.

It was nearly the most erotic thing he had ever seen. His cock grew as she finished drying. He hoped she would not notice, but he was a well-endowed man having just over 8 inches and thick when fully hard.

She broke the tension by walking away to change back into her clothes, but not before noticing the obvious bulge in his shorts.

Angela put her sports bra back on but decided to wear low-rise tight-fitting shorts instead of cargo shorts. The effect left her butt mostly covered but also exposed a great deal of midriff.

She brushed out her long tresses and touched up her makeup; nothing too much but enough to highlight her cheek bones, eyes and full lips.

Jack noticed the change right away as he packed up the blankets and cooler. She looked stunning. It was all Jack could do to make it into the 4Runner without showing his ever-growing hard-on. She got in and gave him a bright smile.

"That was a perfect Lunch Jack! Thank you!"

"My Pleasure! You are on dinner tonight though!" Jack said as he started the 4Runner.

"Yes sir! I owe you!"

They were soon back on the trail heading for the first camp site. Jack checked in with Derek using the radio to make sure they were headed to the correct location. Jack knew the route and programmed it into his GPS mapping device which was loaded with the entire area.

It showed where he was and where he was going using GPS coordinates without the need for internet access.

Angela was having a great time still as they drove though mostly flat terrain towards a hill about 5 miles away. She thought that Jack was a good conversationalist and seemed to know a great deal about this area.

He drove safely but with spirit. Her breasts bounced steadily as they started to drive over a long washboard section of the trail leading to the hill in the distance.

Jack, carefully, using his peripheral vision, noticed her heavy breasts bounce up and down as they continued through the wash board section. He started to drive faster, entranced by her gorgeous chest. She used her hands to support her breasts as the washboard section seemed to go on forever.

Jack looked over and saw the beautiful site but knew he had to do something besides stare at the hot spectacle of her large breasts being held up.

"Sorry about the trail. I can slow down. I just don't want to get to the campsite too late," Jack said as he turned to view Angela's hands acting like a support bra.

"No, it's ok. Sorry, but my girls can't take it. This sports bra does not give that kind of support and they are starting to hurt. Give me a few minutes, and I can put on a regular underwire bra. That way we can keep going. Besides I don't know how much longer I can hole these up!" Angela said, lifting her tits as evidence.

"Great idea! Sorry, washboard sections are a pain," Jack said, looking at Angela's hands holding her massive globes in place.

Jack pulled over and Angela got out and walked to the back. She removed her bra and massaged her sore breasts. She sighed in relief as it always felt good to take off a bra. There was nothing better than removing a bra at the end of a long day and lounging on her couch at home in a nightshirt, letting her girls swing freely.

It was the biggest disadvantage of large breasts. Women with smaller breasts did not have this problem.

She reached in her bag and chose a lace underwire shelf bra that was made to wear with evening dresses to provide the most cleavage. She brought it along as it served as a good support bra with extra support underneath the cup. The bra only covered half her breasts coming just short of covering her nipples. She sighed but this was the only support bra she had. She wrangled her breasts into the bra trying to get them to sit comfortably.

Then she pulled on a tight-fitting low-cut shirt with an adjustable liner in front so she could change the amount of cleavage shown. A sports bra tended to smash her tits together as the spandex stretched to contain them, but a shelf bra lifted and presented her large breasts in a much different way.

She adjusted the liner, so her cleavage was at least decent, only showing the top three inches of her breasts. The outline of her nipples showed through as the bra offered no coverage above mid-breast.

"Well at least they are supported now!" She thought to herself as she cupped each breast one last time to get them in the right place.

She got back in the 4Runner, and they started again down the road. Her tits, now more supported, still jiggled, but no longer hurt as they moved around to the beat of the washboard road.

"Ok, it looks like they feel better. No more hand bra for you!" Jack teased.

"Yeah, much better. That bra was not made for off-roading," Angela teased back.

They drove through some of the most beautiful parts of the trail on their way to the camping site. It was up a grade to a lake side plateau that overlooked the valley. It was tree lined, with red rock and bramble.

"Wow! This is the nicest looking part of the trip so far. Those rock formations are fascinating, the way the rock is layered against the hillside," Angela said pointing to an area off to the right.

Jack looked over and admired the rock formation and her profile in the new shirt and bra combo. She turned to look out the right-side window. Her breasts were now held up and out by the new bra making them seem larger, if that was possible.

Her nipples poked out clearly now. He wondered if she had back problems from all the weight. He felt like a pervert. At least he only snuck looks when he could and did not outright ogle her.

"Yes, it's gorgeous isn't it!" Jack said.

They approached the final grade to the plateau. People used to the trail called this part paying for dinner as you had to maneuver up the grade to the campsite in order to start dinner.

The grade was moderate in steepness but had three rock crawl sections to pass before the top. Each section was a little more difficult.

"Good luck stud! I know you will blow right up this!" Angela said as they came to a stop at the beginning of the first rock crawl.

"No need to wish me luck. You're driving!" Jack said as he got out of the 4runner.

"What! No way! Jack really!" Angela said as Jack opened her door.

"Yes really. Just do exactly what I say, and you should be just fine!" Jack said, ushering her out.

"Yes sir! I absolutely will!" Angela said in a teasing voice.

"Good girl. Ok, for this run you will need to put it in the super low gear, move this lever forward," Jack pointed to the crawl box shift lever. She moved the lever and looked up again.

"Ok, start out in first gear, but first turn on the rear lockers," Jack said. He was about to point to the locker switches, but she beat him to it. She switched on the air compressor and rear locker in quick succession.

"Someone has been paying attention!" Jack said.

"I have a great teacher," she said.

Angela was nervous but very excited at the same time. It had been a while since she did anything close to this, but she trusted Jack and wanted to show him that she is capable.

"Ok, now approach the rock on the left, good, now crawl right up it to the top then turn the wheel and stop," Jack instructed.

Angela let out the clutch but found she needed no gas pedal. The gearing was so low that the 4Runner just crawled up the two-and-a-half-foot rock with ease.

"Wow! That was amazingly easy. This 4Runner rocks." Angela said after letting out a squeal of delight.

Jack was thrilled as he knew that most 4x4's had a final crawl ratio of maybe 40:1. The good ones have maybe 80:1, but his new crawl box gave him a final crawl ratio of 187:1, making rock crawling a lot easier.

Not only did you not need to use the gas pedal in most cases, but the traction was increased by almost 400%. It was almost like cheating.

"I am so happy you like it. It's good to see you having fun!" Jack said, smiling back and looking at her chest heave up and down as the 4Runner went up and over rock after rock. Jack had to make himself pay attention to the obstacle instead of her bouncing breasts.

"Ok, now crank the wheel to the passenger side and crawl back down the rock," Jack instructed.

He was a little nervous and she used the brake, even though she did not need to, but she made it back down. The truck tilted far over but she remained calm as the truck leveled out again.

"This is so cool!" Angela cooed.

They spent the next thirty minutes crawling up the grade. She was a fast learner and handled the last section with little guidance. She almost lost it when she crawled back over the last rock and hit the rock slider on the driver side right under her door. It made a loud scraping sound as the truck slid off the rock.

"Shit! I am so sorry Jack. I thought I was doing the right thing there. I tried to go slow!" Angela said with near panic in her face.

"Angela, calm down. That is exactly what the rock sliders are for! Look for yourself," Jack said as he gestured for her to open her door and look down to where the rock impacted the slider.

"See, no harm done. You are amazing and did a great job!" Jack soothed rubbing her shoulder for comfort.

Angela looked down and indeed saw that the rock slider took the impact and only the bottom of the slider had any scrapes. Satisfied she sat back up looking at Jack. A tear slid down her cheek but now she felt better seeing that there was indeed no damage.

Wiping the tears away she said, "well, thank God Jack! You're so generous for letting me drive. I would never forgive myself if I damaged your beloved 4Runner." Angela said.

"Hey, look at me, I trust you to do what I say, and you did. Even if it had been worse, it would have been my fault, so buck up there you rock crawler, and take us into the campsite!" Jack said with a smile.

"Yes, sir captain!" Angela replied with a bright smile. She was thrilled she had done so well on the grade and that Jack noticed and told her so, it gave her increased confidence and allowed her to enjoy the entire situation so much more. She was ecstatic to say the least.

They pulled up to the campsite. A few other trucks were there from another party.

Jack came around to the driver side and was surprised when Angela ran up and gave him a huge hug.