Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela looked up smiling at Jack who looked like a deer in the headlights after she removed her collar shirt. She did not tease him about it.

"Yes, I cannot wait!" Angela said.

They packed up quickly and got going about an hour later. It was about 9:30 by the time Jack drove down from the lake plateau and back to the main trail. He was not sure, but it seemed like Angela was making sure he got a nice view of her bouncing tits as he maneuvered down the rock section.

She held onto the handle above her door on the right and braced her other arm against the center console, which essentially turned her chest towards Jack, so her tits bounced very close to his right shoulder.

Her breasts kept heaving up and down as the 4Runner climbed up and down over the rock obstacles to meet the main road. He marveled at the site, and she only smiled back shyly.

"Well, that was a fun ride down!" She said as she sat back down in her seat when they reached the bottom.

"I can't help but fully agree with that statement!" Jack said, winking back at her.

She let out a clear, hearty laugh and sighed.

Jack wanted to detour to tackle a section of steep uphill that was called the Trough. It was similar but easier than Hell's Gate in Moab. It was very steep but otherwise not complicated. Most 4x4's had a hard time on this section as it required very low gears and Jack wanted to try out the Crawl box.

About an hour later they drove up to the entrance to the Trough. It was nothing more than a rock hill with steps leading up on either side. It was popular because people could climb up on the steps of the trough on either side to view 4x4's trying to make it up to the top.

Many people could witness an attempt clearly.

Jack was disappointed to see that there were already many Jeeps and other 4x4's all gathered at the bottom. He could also see about twenty or so 20 something guys having a party. Beer was flowing freely as they cheered the 4Runner as he drove up.

Angela was reaching in the back for her lumberjack shirt when she got an idea. She felt bad that she had downed most of Jack's beer.

"Jack, do you think the 4Runner can make it up?" Angela said.

"Now that I see it, I am sure. The new crawl box will make it easy." Jack said not knowing where she was going with her question.

"Well, I think I have a way to get us some beer, maybe even for free," Angela said with a devilish grin.

"What did you have in mind?" Jack asked intrigued.

"There is one thing I know and that is young guys and their egos. Do you think you could spot me up the hill?" Angela said.

Jack was starting to get the idea.

"I think I know what your tricky mind is thinking. Sure, if I spot you, I think you can make it, but you will have to be extra careful and pay extra special attention," Jack said, starting to like what he thought she was planning.

"OK, let's drive up there and get out and see how they do on the hill. Then I will tease them when they have problems. If I am right, I can bet them a case of beer that even a girl can do better. The only issue I have is with you Jack. To get them to accept this bet I will offer to flash my tits if I cannot make it. So, if you give the ok, it's a go but if not then let's forget about it. I don't want to upset you," Angela said.

"Let's see, if you make it, we get a case of beer and if you don't I get to see those beauties again!" Jack said.

"That's about it!" Angela said.

"You are a genius, but only if you are ok with this. Don't do it because you think you owe me!" Jack said.

"Well, I do owe you Jack, but hey, this will be fun and no I don't mind, they are only tits Jack!" Angela said smiling.

"Let's do it!" Jack said as he drove up to the base of the hill to watch the 4x4's make runs up the hill.

They got out and walked up to the first step along the trough to witness the 4x4's trying to make it up the hill. Whistles and cheers broke out as the guys saw Angela and her rack of tit's sitting on the step watching.

Yells of 'take it off' and 'show us your tits' echoed from below. They soon saw them coming up to the step below them. Angela cupped her tit's, lifting them up and squeezing them a few times to show off and teased them back.

"You wish!" She yelled back.

They were not worse than their bark and only teased, off and on, as the Jeeps ran up the hill.

No one made it all the way up without stopping multiple times to reset their direction and trying again before making it to the top.

"Wow, I could do better!" She started yelling up at the Jeeps, so everyone heard. She yelled various renditions of this after the Jeeps made runs up the hill.

After a few more runs by the Jeeps and her continuing teasing one of the guys yelled up to Angela, "let's see you do better! "Angela was waiting for this exact challenge.

"You don't think I could?" Angela said.

"Well, looking at the 4x4 you have...and you know...you being a girl and all...no I don't think you can make it. Why don't you show us how great you are? Or better yet just show us your tit's, I think it would be ok with your dad!" The guy jeered.

Jack started to get up, but Angela moved her hand back quickly and held him back and said, "Don't let them bait you. Do you want to show them up? Then kiss me and cup my breasts, then smile at them! That is the best response, or you could fight them all," she said as she looked up at him with a questioning smile.

This was not how he wanted his first kiss to happen, but he went for it. He leaned in and French kissed her while taking a handful of her breast, making sure all the guys saw. Angela leaned in and kissed Jack, lifting her leg for effect.

Jack broke free from her sweet lips and then turned and smiled at them.

All the guys erupted in cheers when they saw Jack kissing and groping Angela.

"All right!"..."nice going stud!" and many similar cheers. Jack felt like he was in a dream. He was so happy and proud. His cock was bursting, and it showed. Angela smiled up at him as she winked and turned to the guys.

"Look at that! The guy is packing!" the lead guy yelled. Angela looked down and Jack indeed had a huge hardon, showing a bulge in his shorts. She winked at him and whispered, "I see it worked", she then turned to address the guy below who seemed to be their leader.

"Tell you what. If I make it without stopping, then you give me a case of beer. I see you have a huge amount of beer over there, so it's not a big ask. If I don't make it up smoothly and without stopping, you will all get to see these up close," Angela said standing and lifting her breasts up for show.

The crowd of guys murmured amongst themselves, clearly talking it over. After a while the one guy, who mainly teased her, spoke up.

"Something tells me you are more than a perfect set of tits. We agree, but here is our counter offer. You drive up the hill with your tits out and if you make it, we will give you a case of the good stuff, IPA, not the light beer, and on top of that a full bottle of good tequila." He called up to them.

"And if I do not make it?" Angela said, starting to get excited.

You have to stand up there, right where you are now, and perform a strip tease, showing it all," the guy called up. All the guys started to cheer, 'strip tease, strip tease'!

Angela turned to Jack so the guys could not hear and said, "How sure are you? It would not kill me to strip but I would really rather not".

"I would give you about a 75% chance of making it up in one run without stopping, but Angela, really you want to risk it?" Jack said.

"Two things get me going. One, getting beer and tequila for you and two, showing these losers what they will never be able to have. It's kind of exciting, but it's your call Jack. I will listen to you on this." Angela said.

"Knock'em dead Angela, '' Jack said.

"Offer accepted, but I want the case of beer and bottle of tequila up here before we start." She called down.

"Ok, but the tequila is on its way. Give us about 20 minutes," the guy called up from below. There was a lot of commotion now as the whole camp seemed to come alive for the main event.

"Ok Jack, time for a refresher on this whole crawl box thing!" Angela said. Jack spent the time wisely showing her all the options for the lockers and the crawl box.

"You shouldn't need to change out of the low gear. When I give the upshift signal just shift to a higher gear with the normal shifter. The one thing to remember is to keep your forward momentum, no matter how steep it looks, don't let up on the gas pedal. You have a ton of traction just keep that in mind and look to me for guidance," Jack instructed.

"I trust you, Jack! Let's go get us some alcohol!" Angela teased with a big smile on her face.

They drove the 4Runner to the entrance of the hill climb. Jack got out and walked up the hill climb examining the route and noticing where the tire marks were.

He noticed two trouble spots and made a plan to get past them. Then he returned to the 4Runner and gave Angela a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap.

"Here, put these on and keep them on. I can only imagine that this little stunt will be on the web before long and I don't want anyone to recognize you," Jack said, handing her both the sunglasses and hat.

"That's so sweet! I did not even think of that!" Angela said.

She was in the driver seat looking up the super steep climb.

She was nervous and tried to remember everything Jack a told her about the climb. They both noticed, for the first time it seemed, that the entire route of the hill climb was covered with the guys and their friends apparently.

There were now about fifty guys lining the whole way up the climb, standing on the steps going up. There were eight large rock steps on each side of the climb, perfect for viewing anyone driving up. She would have a full-on audience the whole way.

The main guy, who was named Rick, came up to the 4runner with a case of IPA and a bottle of Patrón tequila.

"Ok this is the good stuff; I'll leave it right here in case you actually make it. Just to let you know, no one has made it up without stopping today. I can't wait to see you in all your glory!" Rick said to Angela.

"We will see!" Angela said.

"Yes, we will, but now it's time for you to start and I believe that does not include you wearing a top!" Rick said.

"We know the deal, Rick. Why don't you let us get started?" Jack said, ushering him away before she took her top off.

"Good luck! You are going to need it!" Rick said as he walked up to the first step to view the spectacle.

"Ok, are you ready? Remember...watch my hand signals and ignore the guys. Look at me and you WILL make it!" Jack said as he leaned in and gave her a hug then walked to the front of the 4Runner and took his spot about fifteen feet in front of the 4Runner.

She looked up the hill and it seemed lined with guys on both sides, all waiting for her to start. She made sure her hat was on, and the glasses were in place, then she opened the sunroof and stood on the driver seat exposing her upper body to all the guys cheering.

She looked up at them and reached behind her back and unclipped her top and let it fall. Her massive tits fell out of the bra. The crowd went wild. Many comments about the size and perfection of her tits reverberated as she took in the site. She wiggled her tits and said," I'll see you at the top after I show all you guys how to drive a 4x4!!!"

More cheers as she sat back down, took a few deep breaths, and looked toward Jack who gave her a thumbs up.

Jack was amazed at her brazen exposure, but he also saw the impact. She liked it and she made it more fun for all. He was having the time of his life.

Jack walked backward as she started up the climb. He had to concentrate on the route and not her tits. The guys had a better view of them as they were all looking directly down from above and Angela left the sunroof open. Her tits looked amazing swinging free as she directed the 4Runner into the initial starting location.

She drove over a few smaller rocks causing her tits to swing. The crowd went wild from the site. Her engorged nipples were not lost on the crowd either. Angela had to admit she was getting wet.

She blocked it from her mind as the 4runner made it to the start of the first steep climb.

Jack, standing in front, guided her carefully so her tires were perfectly aligned, then he gave the signal to begin the crawl.

She took a deep breath and started up. The crowd went silent as she started. The tires bit in and the engine revved as she crawled up the first section. She was tempted to let off the gas but resisted and kept a steady light pressure on the gas pedal. The 4Runner slowly crawled up the first section with relative ease. The crowd cheered her tits and driving ability.

"Oh my God! Look at those tits swinging, and she is killing it! What a combo!" Angela heard as she crawled up the next section that was even steeper. On her way she cupped her left breast and held it out the window, teasing the guys saying," Looks like these will be the only thing you get to see!" Feeling more confident that she would make it.

The crowd of guys gave a huge cheer as she held up her breast.

This is where Jack had her turn from the main route taken by the others and had her veer to the left around a rock and up a steep section. This section was not tilted like the other way. The crowd jeered as they thought she was done for.

"She is done now man! There is no way up now!" Jack heard.

Jack gave the signal for her to upshift and give it more gas. She shifted then pressed the gas pedal even though it went against her instincts in every way, totally trusting Jack.

The 4runner surged forward and climbed up the incline and over a small rock. Her tits bounced dramatically and the 4Runner leveled back out and through the section without stopping.

Another round of jeers and cheers as the part of the crowd seemed to be on her side hoping she would make it.

"Come on big tits! I know you can do it!" Came yells from above and below. Angela was sweating now. Drops of perspiration ran down her cleavage as her tits wobbled back and forth over the rough terrain.

Angela started to get into as she yelled, "Fuck ya I have this!"

Jack waved his hand to get her attention for the last part of the climb. The alternative route made the second part easier but put the truck in a tough spot for the last part.

"Driver...more...driver...that's it. Now downshift but do it quickly and then gas it over the rock!" Jack yelled, telling her to turn to the driver side and crawl over a huge rock instead of taking, what seemed to Angela, like the easier route.

She did not hesitate and obeyed Jack. No one had dared to take this route as the steepness and the incline made it look impassable, but Jack knew it was the only way to keep momentum up for the last part of the climb. If she made this part, she was set.

She hit the rock quickly compared to how she took the other rocks, but Jack kept yelling to keep her speed up. The 4Runner lurched over the rock and slammed down on the passenger side rock slider.

Angela banged into the driver side door sending her tits with it. The guys went nuts seeing her breasts swing wildly from tackling such a big rock.

"Keep going! Never mind the impact!" Jack yelled. Angela listened and kept the gas on as the truck slid off the rock grinding the rock slider. The truck leveled out on the hill and surged forward.

"Now upshift to third gear and punch it, Angela!" Jack almost screamed.

With sweat pouring down her face and her tits on a constant pendulum she shifted quickly to third and almost blew the shift but recovered just in time. Then punched the gas and drove up the last steep incline. The wheel began to spin as she approached the top. She was only twenty feet away but losing momentum quickly.

"Back off a little bit and steer to the passenger side," Jack yelled.

Angela responded quickly, turning the wheel and backing off the gas pedal. She was almost there, and the crowd cheered wildly at the success. The 4Runner regained traction and slowly crawled up the last section and over the top.

She was exhausted but ecstatic as she stopped the 4Runner and got out to give Jack a big hug.

"Holly shit Jack! That was the most awesome thing I have ever done!" Angela yelled, hugging Jack tightly.

"It was all you babe! You were incredible!" Jack said as they both heard the cheers surrounding them.

"Big tits! Big tits!" Came the roar from below.

Let's head back down to collect our prize! Angela said.

"You drive! This is your time of glory!" Jack said as they got back in and drove to the bottom.

They got out and walked up to the beer and tequila sitting on the first step at the bottom of the climb. Angela did not seem to care that her tits were still on display and neither did Jack. All the guys were gathered below the step looking up and cheering her.

"Thank you all! That was so much fun. Thanks for the beer and tequila. We will make sure to toast you all when we drink it!" Angela said waving to the crowd, with her tits swinging freely.

"Come on! Show us, show us, show us!" They all started to chant.

"I think they still want their reward!" Jack teased.

"Is it ok if I just give them a quick flash?" Angela asked.

"This is your day, Angela!" Jack said completely taken up by the situation.

"You want to see this!" Angela said, pointing to her pussy covered by her boy shorts.

"Hell ya, hell ya...hell ya," was being yelled in a continuous chant.

She stepped up to the edge of the rock looking straight down at the crowd of fifty guys all chanting up at her. She hooked both thumbs in her shorts and slowly lowered them while wiggling her hips. Her light blonde hair above her clit was the first to be exposed. She stopped there and gave a look to the guys.

"More, more, more!" the guys all yelled.

Jack could see she was enjoying herself immensely.

She slowly lowered her shorts stopping at mid-thigh, uncovering her wet slit. Her blonde pussy came into view for all to see, showing her large clit and pink, puffy labia.

Then, surprising even the guys, she reached down and spread her fingers to encase her large pussy lips, squeezing them together, forcing her clit out. Then finally, she reached down and pulled her shorts up quickly, finally realizing what she had done. She was beat red and clearly overwhelmed from all the attention.

The guys went wild and sprayed beer, from shaken beer cans, all over each other.

Thank goodness they were all down there she thought. She went back to the 4Runner and put her top back on and looked up at Jack coming over.

"You were spectacular!" Jack said as he came up to her.

"Not too much? I guess I got a little carried away by the situation!" Angela said, smiling shyly at Jack.

"It was great! I loved it! And yes, it was over the top, but the whole situation was over the top, and we won't God damn it!" Jack said.

"Not without you Jack. Not without you. There was not a chance unless you were there with me. I feel like nothing bad can happen when I am with you," Angela said and moved in for a hug.

"Thank you, Jack, but can you drive now?" Angela teased.

"Yes, I can!" Jack said laughing.

The guys soon dispersed seeing that the show was over. Jack drove back down the detour to the main route.

They got to the camping place late but still light as Jack pulled up to a spot off to the side of the small lake where the camping site was located.

Jack found a good place to set up the kitchen while Angela set up the tent up a small embankment overlooking the lake. It was out of view from the kitchen area but had the best view of the lake.

They had a nice dinner and sat by the fire afterwards talking about the day. Angela was giddy still and looked at Jack with still more admiration.