Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't know about you, but it's been a hell of a day. I think I will pack it in," Jack said as he got up to leave.

"I will come with you," Angela said.

Jack walked up and over to the tent area and was confused at first. He did not see his sleeping bag anywhere. Angela took his hand and guided him over to the tent.

The tent flaps were open facing the direction of the lake. He noticed that she picked a great spot for her tent, but had a questioning look in his face. Angela looked up at him as she guided him into the tent.

Jack walked in behind her and saw that she had made a bed from both sleeping bags. It looked amazing. With extra decorations, small candle lights producing a romantic flickering light and all of Jack's night stuff on one side of the bed on a makeshift end table that was set low to the ground.

"Listen Angela, please, you owe me nothing. I am having the best time with you, and I don't want to ruin it," Jack said looking down on her sweet face.

"That is just what I thought you would say Jack because you are an amazing guy. Here's the deal. No commitment. It's just us here on this trip, no past, no future and I want this...really," she said and leaned up, opening her red lips. Jack looked down at the amazing beauty. His resolve caved in, and he kissed her back. They stood there for a few minutes kissing each other gently but passionately.

She broke the kiss and pulled him down to the bed. They stared at each other for a short while. Angela, sensing that Jack needed some encouragement, took both of his hands and placed them on her shirt covered breasts.

"Put your hands on me Jack. Make love to me. I want so badly to give myself to you completely tonight," Angela said.

Jack could not help but squeeze and massage her perfect breasts as Angela smiled up at him.

"As good as you thought they would be I guess?" Angela said as she moved in to kiss him.

"You have no idea, Angela!" Jack said.

With no more inhibitions they tore off each other's clothes and got under the covers. It was a cold night even with all the heated passion brewing in the tent.

His cock grew quickly. She reached down to stroke it as Jack moved from kissing her to sucking on her nipples. She tried to move down his body, but Jack flipped her on her back and pressed his chest to hers.

"No way baby. I have waited for this moment for a long time," Jack said as he moved, ever so slowly, kissing her then moving down her body with little kisses on the way down to her puffy erect nipples.

He lavished her nipples with his tongue, alternating between licking and sucking her ever growing stiff nipples, sucking each in turn. She began to moan, and he moved to her abdomen. Licking all over her tummy and down to her blonde bush.

"Hey, you don't have to really," Angela said with a moan.

"Just try and stop me!" Jack said as he positioned himself between her legs, spreading them wide for better access. She laid back looking down passed her erect nipples at Jack licking her soft blonde bush above her clit.

"Oh Jack!" She moaned as Jack lowered his head and sank in between her tan thighs.

Jack kissed all around her inner thighs then up to her moist slit. Slowly he licked up her butt crack to her clit savoring the flavor of her essence.

Then he lightly kissed her outer labia and worked his way down to her tight entrance driving his tongue inside. She heaved under him, as he feasted on her pussy. She tried to move down so she could get to his cock, but he was having none of it.

After a long while, he went in for the main course. While moving his hands up her body and pinching her nipples, he slowly circled her clit hood with his long tongue, driving her crazy.

Squeezing her fingers over his, she forced him to pinch harder on her puffy sensitive nipples.

"Pinch them harder baby!" She writhed. He obliged, pinching down hard as he sucked on her clit driving her to orgasm.

She began bucking her hips and moaned louder as he munched on her sweet pussy.

"Holy shit Jack! Your tongue is magic! Oh fuck...I'm coming!" She sighed out loud as she finally came all over his face. He paused and looked up with a shining face wet from her climax, seeing her post orgasmic body shaking, but he was not done.

He moved up to kiss her with both hands cupping her amazing breasts. She tasted herself on his lips as they locked tongues together for what seemed like minutes at least. Jack broke the kiss leaving her breathless.

She finally gasped, "That...that was...I never...I mean no one has ever..." she tried to speak, but Jack cut her off.

"You have the best pussy I have ever had the pleasure of feasting on!" Jack said as he dove back down and ate her pussy to another intense orgasm.

Finally, he sat up on his knees holding her legs wide as he looked down on her red, puffy, post orgasmic pussy. It was an amazing site. Her engorged pussy lips were soaked with girl cum, and her fine blonde pussy hair was matted down flat. He thought it was by far the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen or eaten.

His eyes traveled up her sexy body past her heaving massive tits with red puffy nipples fresh from being pinched and pulled. They stuck out hard as rocks from her breasts. He smiled at her then stared in her bright blue eyes looking at her blonde tresses splayed out on the pillow. She looked like a goddess spread out and open before him. She just laid back and stared up at him dazed in a haze of lust.

At last, he bent down to kiss her but had to spit out some pussy hair first. Angela giggled.

"I am surprised I have any hair left down there after the pussy munching you gave me. Sorry about the hair Jack." Angela said smiling, still in a heady state of post orgasmic bliss.

"Comes with the territory babe!" Jack said as he laid down on her and kissed her passionately.

Angela felt his hard cock against her wet pussy lips moving up and down her slit as Jack sawed his cock back and forth as they kissed.

She spread her legs wide and rotated her hips up to maximize the contact with her clit on his rigid member. She moaned into his ear as he kissed her neck, smelling her hair.

"Fuck me, Jack! I am so wet for you!" Angela said looking into his eyes as he pulled up to look at her.

"As you wish my lady!" Jack said as he lifted his hips up, then reaching back, he guided his rock-hard member to her waiting wet hole.

Once his cock was set in between her wet pussy lips he moved his hand up and grabbed a handful of soft breast. He pinched her nipples at the same time as he drove his cock forward in her pussy, driving her pussy lips apart.

"Oh God Jack.... hold on...let me adjust...you are so big!" Angela panted. Her's was not the first pussy that had a hard time expanding to his girth.

He stopped with his cock head just inside her pussy and sucked her nipples. He could feel her relax a bit and her love tunnel adapt to the thick intruder. He pressed forward feeling her tight tunnel give way.

"Wow babe...you pussy feels perfect!" Jack moaned as he kissed her and continued to pump in a little at a time. Angela gasped but let him continue to fuck her steadily taking more and more of his cock.

"Tell me if it's too much!" Jack said, enjoying the feeling of her pussy stretching around his thick shaft.

"No...it's ok...it hurts but also feels amazing. Keep going please!" Angela moaned into his shoulder as she reached back and grabbed onto his ass with both hands.

Her legs were spread as wide as they could be, flailing in the air, as Jack took her pussy. Jack looked to the side and saw her feet high in the air. It was such a sexy sight for him to witness.

Over the next ten minutes Angela's pussy opened and Jack finally drove home the rest of his cock up to the hilt. His balls finally contacted her firm ass buried in the air mattress from the downward pressure from his invading cock.

"Wow Jack I feel so full of you...you are so big...take me...take my pussy!" Angela said, looking him in the eye with a look of pure lust.

Jack started to piston in and out with long slow strokes going from tip to hilt in a steady rhythm. Angela's legs shook in the air as she came, screaming into his shoulder so loudly he hoped that the family's camping nearby would not hear.

"Fuck...I'm cumming Jack...I'm cuming all over your cock!" Angela cried. Her climax lasted a few minutes. Jack slowed down to let her recover. With his cock buried to the hilt, he kissed her deeply.

"That was amazing Angela. You are amazing," Jack cooed

"I should be the one saying that. You're fucking me so well!" Angela said, looking spectacular lying under him.

He moved off her and offered her the chance to control what happened next. She got up on all fours, faced the perfect view outside of the tent and looked back over her shoulder.

"I've never been fucked with a lake view Jack. What do you say?" Angela said as she wiggled her ass. Her soaking wet pussy flashed before him invitingly.

"I aim to please!" Jack said and moved in behind her, lined up his cock and drove it all the way in slowly as she arched her back. Her long blonde hair fell about her shoulders and her tits swung as Jack started to saw his long hot cock into her steaming wet pussy.

He latched onto her hips with his hands and started to fuck her for real. Her pussy was fully open now as Jack looked down and saw his cock spreading her pussy lips wide from asshole to clit, stretching her lips like a tight rubber band.

His cock was coated with white girl cum, as he slid it out, looking fantastic to Jack. Angela seemed to be having a string of orgasms now as Jack began to pound his cock into her, faster and faster.

"Oh Jack...fuck me! Fuck me harder...Oh shit... here comes another one!" Angela said as she came again. Jack had never been with such an orgasmic girl before.

After cuming again, she was losing strength and laid her head down on the mattress while taking a pounding from Jack's cock. Jack was close and felt her hand reach back and massage his ball sack. That was all it took.

"I'm going to cum! "Jack warned.

"Cum in me Jack! Shoot it all in my pussy!" Angela said now looking back over her shoulder at him. He looked into her eyes, shoved his cock all the way into her love tunnel and came. Pulse after pulse of cum shot into her wet snatch as Jack let out a growl of delight.

"Holly shit!" Jack yelled as his balls ached from releasing so much cum so quickly. Angela collapsed on the air mattress and Jack's cock finally slipped out of her well used pussy. He laid down on top of her and they just stared out at the water seeing the reflection of the moon light on the Lake.

"Perfect view and a perfect fuck Jack. I can't remember the last time I came like that. Thank you!" Angela said as she turned and gave him a deep long kiss.

Jack flopped down next to her and laid his arm around her.

"No Angela, thank you!" Jack said. Recovering enough to stand up and wetting a washcloth, he came back and offered it to her. I think you may need this." He said smiling.

"Thanks Jack. Yeah, you filled me to the brim," Angela said as she wiped her pussy and tried to squeeze as much cum out of her as possible.

"Man! How much did you put in there?" Angela said, smiling up at him.

"Blame your gold-plated pussy babe!" Jack teased.

Angela smiled at him then got up and walked in the lake up to her hips and washed all the rest of the cum out of her well used pussy. Jack looked at her as she washed and thought it was one of the best sites he had ever seen.

She smiled at him as she washed out her pussy. She felt no shame, only admiration for Jack.

She came back soon after, dried off and joined Jack in the bed. They spoke no words and only snuggled, drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

End of part 1

Please vote!

Suggestions for part two are welcome!