Off the Deep End Pt. 03

Story Info
I found her online and caught her. I'm taking care of her.
1.4k words
4.13
17.5k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is the third part of a multi part series. I would recommend reading the first part before reading this one. This series of course contains a lot of stuff that no one should ever do in real life, and I do not condone such actions. The fantasy is fun though. I will post the next part very soon.*

22th March

I let her sleep in today. She had a pretty intense day yesterday, so I let her sleep, not disturbing her until noon. She looked at me as I entered the room.

"Please," she said "Let me go"

I just smiled at her, moving to the bed and sat down beside her.

"Are you thirsty?" I said, showing her the glass of water I was holding.

She did not answer, so I just put my hand behind her neck, lifted her head a bit, and put the glass to her mouth. She drank the water greedily until I put it away.

"Are you hungry?" I said, and this time she nodded hesitantly.

I pulled the blanket down to her waist, exposing her beautiful body. I just admired her for a while, gently caressing her collarbones, down to her tits and her belly. She looked up at me, confusion in her eyes. I smiled back down to her, and then untied her hands, standing up beside the bed.

"Here is your breakfast, sweetie," I said as I opened my pants and took my cock out.

She looked at me, frowning and shaking her head. She reached down for her legs, trying to untie the ropes there. I sighed, then jumped up on the bed over her, throwing her back down.

"I'm disappointed in you," I said as I secured her hands to the bed again, then slapped her face a few times, causing her tears to start running again. I pulled the blanket off her, tossing it to the side, then went to get my riding crop and some clothes pins.

I whipped her left breast hard and she cried out in pain, so I got the panties she was wearing yesterday and put them to her mouth. She kept the mouth shut, so I held her nose shut too, until she had to open her mouth to breathe, then shoved the panties in.

I stood up again, starting to hit her breasts with my riding crop, ten times for each tit. She was crying hard, begging me to stop, but I just told her that this was for her own good. She needed to learn, after all.

When her tits were all red and sore, I leaned down and put the clothespins on them. She screamed again, so when I stood up I went down the bed a bit to whip the inside of her thighs. Again I did it ten times for each thigh. I sat down with her again, caressing her cheeks.

"You will get to eat when you behave yourself," I said.

I ripped the clothespins off her tits, and she moaned in pain, shaking her body. I patted her head, took the panties out of her mouth, then took a piece of cloth from the table, tying it over her eyes before I left the bedroom again, turning the light off and closing the door.

A few hours later, I made a light dinner. After I ate, I put a bowl of soup on a tray and brought it in to my beautiful creature.

"Have you had a nice rest?" I said as I put the tray down on the table beside the bed. She did not answer.

"Close your eyes," I said as I bent down to gently remove her blindfold. She blinked towards the light, face expressionless.

"Now, this is how it's going to work," I said. "I'm going to untie you. You will be respectful to me and follow my instructions. You will get to eat, and I will not hurt you if you do"

She just looked at me for a while, then nodded her head.

"Do you understand?" I said. She cleared her throat, coughing a bit.

"Yes," she said after a while.

"Good enough for now. But you will call me 'sir' from now on," I said as I untied her hands, then her ankles. Slowly she sat up in the bed, holding the cover tight.

"Do I have to, um, suck you off now?" She said, I looked at her, raising my eyebrows.

"Um, sir?" She added.

"Good girl," I said, patting her on the head. "Not right now. You need to eat something"

I picked the soup up from the tray beside the bed and handed it to her.

"You will have this. Then you will have a nice warm bath," I said. "After that, yes, I will want to play with you. However, if you can behave until then, I will not hurt you much this time"

She just nodded. Resigned. I left her to have her meal.

I left her alone to have her bath, keeping watch to see that she didn't try to run, but she didn't. She just stayed in the bath for a very long time. Eventually, I went into the bathroom to help her up. She was still resigned and limp, just letting me lift her up, stepping out of the bath as I pulled her up. I used a towel and dried her up. She didn't help, but didn't try to stop me either.

Once she was reasonably dry, I picked up the collar I had bought for her and put it around her neck. It was a black leather band with a small iron ring at the front, nothing very special, but she looked very good in it, and it marked her as mine. I attached a leash to the collar and walked her back into the bedroom.

I pushed her down on her knees, tied her hands together behind her back, then tied her ankles and attached both to each other. Then I got a small vibrator and some tape from the table.

"Because you have been so well behaved, I will reward you," I said, as I taped the little vibrator just over her clit.

I stood before her, pulled my pants down and took out my cock.

"Here you go," I said and gripped to cock, pointing it towards her mouth.

She opened her mouth. As I put the cock in, I activated the vibrator, at a low level to start with. Nevertheless, she twitched as it started, dropping my cock out of her mouth. I stopped the vibrator, grabbed her by the hair and slapped her face. She just looked at me, her eyes wide as I put the cock back in and reactivated the vibrator.

She got the message, and started slowly sucking, her head going up and down along my shaft. I grabbed her hair again and started fucking her mouth as I increased the intensity of the vibrator. Then I slowed down, pulling out, letting her breathe for a while, lowering the intensity again.

When I started fucking her mouth again, I did it deep, and put the vibrator to max setting. She gagged a bit as I pushed down her throat, her body convulsing a bit, I let her breathe for a second before pushing it down deep again, slowly fucking her throat.

I pulled out, going down on my knees in front of her while she was breathing hard, some of the fire and hate returned to her eyes, along with something else, a pleading excitement maybe. I put both her nipples between my thumb and fingers, squeezing hard.

"You will cum soon," I said as I looked into her eyes. She shook her head, quickly, erratically.

"No, no, please," she mumbled.

"You will cum with my cock down your throat, and you will love it," I said and patted her on the head, then gently kissed her forehead.

I put the vibrator to max, as I put the cock to her mouth. She shook her head again, not opening her mouth, so I grabbed her hair and held her nose shut until she opened it and let me put my cock inside. I pushed it in deep, thrusting slightly in and out. Her body was tense and she gagged a bit.

"You can breathe when you have cum," I said, pushing in even further.

Just as I said that, her body started twitching and she swayed, rocking slightly as she started to cum. I pulled the cock out, letting the orgasm take hold of her, watching her twitch and rock for a while, and then almost falling over as her body relaxed. I caught her and held her for a bit before untying her and lifting her back up on the bed.