Off the Deep End Pt. 04 - Final

Story Info
I found her online and caught her. Now she's truly mine.
1.7k words
4.27
13k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is the fourth and final part of a multi part series. I would recommend reading the earlier parts before reading this one. This series of course contains a lot of stuff that no one should ever do in real life, and I do not condone such actions. The fantasy is fun though.*

26th March

She has been getting better and better at following my instructions. Every day I can let her get a little more freedom. She always wears the collar and I gave her a little maid uniform that she can wear. It's very cute. I don't have to punish her that much any more, but when I do I make sure to make it harsh and memorable. She is wonderful, and I am happier that I have been in a long time, maybe ever, living with her in this little house.

4th April

My vacation is almost over, and it's time to go home. I would like to bring my little maid with me. She has become such a good girl these last days, waiting on me hand and foot. It took some work to get her to understand what her tasks were, and to get her to do them, but now she's been good for quite some time. I fuck her many times every day, and she's stopped complaining about it. I think she enjoys it. She seems to get the most wet and excited when I punish her, or treat her roughly. The rest of the time, I have her either resting or serving my every need.

This morning, as I woke her up with her breakfast on a tray, I sat down beside her, gently stroking the hair out of her face. I told her we were leaving.

"You're letting me go?" She said, and I couldn't quite decide if she was happy or sad about it.

"No," I said. "You're leaving with me"

"Ah, ok." She said, "I understand, sir"

I left her to have her breakfast and went to make some coffee for myself. After half an hour or so I heard a crash from the bedroom. I rushed over to look what had happened, but found I couldn't open the door. She had barricaded it from the inside.

Quickly, I rushed to the front door, unlocking it, then running around the outside of the house. I saw her, just below the bedroom window, just getting to her feet. A sheet was hanging from the broken window. She had used the fabric to avoid getting cut by the broken glass.

She saw me, ten paces away. I could probably catch her, but it was mid morning and the noise of the window breaking would have alerted the neighbors already. She looked at me, opened her mouth, looked towards the bushes. I saw it too. There was an opening there, she could push through to the neighbors yard.

She turned and ran. I ran after her. She took two steps before stumbling, falling down, allowing me to catch her before she fully got to her feet again. She had been silent the whole time, still, I put one hand over her mouth as I dragged her back towards the door. She struggled against me, trying to get free again. I kept an eye on the street passing the house, but there were no people passing, so I dragged her into the house again, as quickly as I could.

When inside, I pushed her hard towards the wall. She hit it, stunned, but she managed to get her hands up to prevent any real damage. Enraged, I closed and locked the door before turning back to her. She had slided down along the wall, now sitting with her back pressed against it, eyes wide with fear, looking up at me.

"Please," she said. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please"

I grabbed her hair hard, janking her up, then as she tried to stand, I threw her to the side, and she fell to the floor again. I went down, turning her on her stomach, grabbing her wrists to tie them together. She kept shaking her head, mumbling

"No, no, no," over and over.

I tied her ankles together too, before going to get a few things from the kitchen. When I returned, she was laying there, shaking, trying to get loose, or at least turn over. I kneeled by her face, grabbing her hair to look her in the eye. She looked up at me, tears welling up to make her eyes shine. She was so beautiful, it was almost painful.

"Please," she said. "I can't take it anymore. Please! Just let me go"

I spat her in the face, then let go of her hair. She started crying for real, then. Her body was shaking and she was sobbing loudly.

"No," I said, simply.

I took the scissors to make a cut in her little maid outfit, then I ripped it apart, tearing it to shreds. It caused her to cry even more intensely. I took my riding crop and started whipping her ass. Caught in a rage, I was not gentle about it, making red stripes along her cheeks right away. Her pain gave her a focus as she struggled against her bonds.

"Please, I can't take it," she said. "Please"

I kept hitting her a few more times, admiring the angry red tint to her perfect ass. Eventually, though, I wanted to use my hands, so I got down on my knees and started hitting her with the flat of my hand instead. It was very satisfying, feeling the vibrations spread through the shapley form of her cheeks.

When my hand started to hurt a bit from spanking her I slowed down, letting the hand caress her a bit, feeling her ass, down in between her legs to find her pussy. It was soaking wet. I put two fingers in, testing the wetness there. A little moan escaped her in between the sobbing. I pulled the fingers out, and went over to her head again, grabbing her hair to look at her face.

"You're soaking wet, you little slut," I said as I pushed my fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself. "You wanted this"

She tried to shake her head with my fingers inside her mouth. I took my fingers out and let go of her head, moving back to her ass again. I put one hand on her pussy while I opened my pants. My hand came back soaked in her juices, and I applied them on my cock and her asshole before climbing on top of her, pushing my cock against her anus.

Her juices were enough to let me slip inside again, pushing hard.

"No!" She screamed. "Please don't"

I picked up a scrap of fabric from her thorn outfit and reached over to her face with one hand as I fucked her.

"Shut the fuck up," I said.

I thrusted into her hard as her body shook. It wasn't easy to get all the way inside. Especially with her screaming and moving about, trying to get away from me. But I did. As I did, I felt her body shake and convulse, the struggling and sobbing giving way to twitching and moaning as the orgasm took her.

I pulled out, then left her laying there, crying in the aftermath of her orgasm while I went to clean my cock off. When I got back I turned her over on her back and straddled her, grabbing her nipples hard as I smiled down at her.

"You wanted this," I said. "That's why I could catch you"

I let go of her nipples, instead just caressing her breasts before climbing off her, putting a hand between her legs, finding her clit and rubbing it slowly.

"Admit it, and I'll let you cum," I said.

"No, no, just let me go," she said, but it was moaning more than sobs at this point. I just kept rubbing her clit as I smiled at her.

"It was so hot when you cried after I spat you in the face," I said. "You're so sexy when you cry"

As soon as I said that, her body shook and twitched again as she had her second orgasm. I let her have it as I untied her ankles.

"Ah, you just decided to cum again?" I said. "Are you trying to get me to punish you again? Well, I won't"

I carefully dried her face with a towel I brought from the bathroom, kissed her forehead, then lifted her up, carrying her to the living room, where I sat down on my big couch, putting her in my lap. I untied her hands. She was still shaking and breathing hard. I let my hands run all over her body. Tentatively, she put her hands on my shoulders, and then let them gently run up over my face. Her eyes were wide, and her body was moving, her groin softly grinding against mine. I put a hand down between her legs to caress her again.

"Still horny," I whispered. She nodded her head.

Such a little movement. Such a small thing, yet so large. An admission, and my heart felt like it was going to explode. She was mine. Finally, truly, mine.

"You can ride my cock. But only if you say it," I said. I could tell that she understood what I meant right away.

She moaned softly and grinded against my hand as she struggled to get the words out.

"I wanted to get caught," she said, eventually. "Um, thank you, sir"

My cock was painfully hard at this point. Finally, I took hold of her waist and guided my cock into her.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as she started to bounce up and down in my lap.

It didn't take long for us both to come. She leaned down to kiss me as she got close and we came together, mouth pressed together as I filled her up. It was probably the best instant of my entire life.

"Please," she said as the shaking from yet another orgasm was slowly receding. "I want to come with you, sir. Can I?"