Off the Markey Ch. 01

Story Info
A firm that acquires what cannot be acquired.
1.1k words
4.28
1.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off the Market.

With the tabloids and more importantly the police completely unaware of his activities, Daniel St Just was living the highlife from his revenue stream from his 'business'. Not bad from a Birmingham boy, from a sinkhole estate. Over the years, he had lost all trace of an accent and smartened himself up with some cosmetic touches. Now, residing in central London, in an apartment off the King's Road, with a four-year-old Bentley GT and over £ 9.4 million in off-shore accounts and a steady stream of clients all asking for his bespoke acquisitions firm. With a small but dedicated team of equally cold, focused business associates, he had it all.

The firm was small, by design. Most of their acquisitions were very rare commodities and all of these individuals were, of course, discreetly shrouded from prying eyes and inquisitive journalists. Discretion was the highest of prerequisites for Daniel's particular acquisitions and his success rate was 100%.

The acquisition he specialised in was referred to as 'off the market', individuals who would under normal conditions be unattainable. The individual might be married or in a long-term relationship or not interested in any kind of relationship, sexual or otherwise. Daniel's firm acquired individuals who were wanted by a third party no matter what was desired by the individual in question. He or she would be placed in such a position, that they would be made to reconsider their options, and then acquiesce to the needs of Daniel's client.

In the final analysis, the individuals were not harmed or made to suffer too much. They would often be handsomely recompensed for their time and trouble and then never troubled again. It was Daniel's firm belief that he would be able to keep up with this line of work and then retire to a villa he had found on Rightmove and then spend his time in peaceful retirement and occasionally fucking a suitably submissive piece of ass by the poolside when the need struck him.

As he arrived at the office, collecting a fresh black coffee from his PA, she set himself down in his leather office chair and then switched on his computer and began reviewing emails. A staff meeting followed with updates on three open acquisitions currently being pursued. The first case, being run by his deputy, Alan was nearing completion.

"The client was extremely happy with the liaison details, the young lady in question has agreed to the meeting after some persuasion." Alan smiled to himself.

"What persuasion?" Daniel enquired. Although he attempted to keep work professional, he knew that his associates could take their work too far.

"Well, I simply explained that should she agree to the rendezvous and attend to the needs of our client she and her family would financially benefit for a long time." Alan smiled again.

"Well, I want the details attended to, before the actual meeting." Daniel's tone was firm.

"I understand, Sir." Alan lost his smile. He glanced around the table as the two other associates simply stared at his mistake. They knew Alan had convinced women that fucking him would take the pressure off them.

Daniel looked at the other two associates and they reported on their particular cases. The woman, who also acted as his PA had just closed her case and received her customary bonus of £20,000.

The other man, Mark Holden explained his case and being halfway through was only able to outline the client's case. Daniel, however, had a new acquisition for the firm.

"This latest acquisition is a rare opportunity to promote us to another level of client. I will be holding this one myself, and so will be out of the office for the next few days." He stood and the meeting broke up. His PA, Gemma, followed him into his office.

"New client?" She asked. Gemma was slender, and attractive and was Daniel's on-off lover for the last year. Her pixie-cut hair framed her delicate features, and her blue eyes were like gems. Her naked breasts, though small, were perfect and firm, and shown through her tight black top. Her skirt was short and beneath her skimpy thong, her pussy, was always wet for him. She brushed her hand across his chest, as he leaned against the desk.

"A client wants a certain woman. She's married but he wants her to join him in the Corinthian in a week. We'll have to move quickly. It'll bring in £250, 000 and give us another avenue for other clients." Daniel opened the leather cover of the iPad and showed Gemma the picture, she looked and smiled appreciatively.

"Very attractive. She doesn't want this client I take it?" Gemma looked back at Daniel.

"She will, "He handed the iPad to her, "Find a weak spot quickly." Gemma took the pad and walked to the door.

"Are you free tonight? "She turned and pulled down her thin strappy black top to expose her left breast, "I need some disciplining." She smirked.

"You dirty little whore! Be at the flat at 9 and wear your collar!" Daniel smiled coldly.

At 9.52 pm, Gemma was on her hands and knees having her buttocks cropped red by Daniel's wicked leather riding crop. He stood naked and his dick fully erect.

"What do you say?" Daniel struck her firmly again. He wanted her arse red and hot but not bloody. What he wanted most was her submission. He wanted her to beg for him to whip her once more. And then fuck her holes savagely with his freakishly large penis. With the anal plug in her ass and the thick vibrator wedged in her pussy brought her to her third earth-shaking orgasm, Gemma couldn't assimilate the escalating stimulation ravaging her body Of course, Daniel had to give her permission to cum and right now, he decided she didn't deserve it!

"Oh please master! Please let this little fuck where cum for you!" Gemma cried out, partly in pain but mostly in extreme arousal. She shook her sweat-stained body as a new cropping landed on her quivering cheeks."

"Beg!" Daniel, dropping the crop, knelt and pulled Gemma onto the head of his purple glans., pressing against her anus.

"Please, Sir! Please I beg you. Fuck me in the arse sir "Gemma shook and sweat dripped off her nipples. Daniel pulled out the anal plug and buried his cock into her arsehole. Her climax is immediately ad wet. As tiny rivulets spurted from her pussy, blocked by the vibrator freely rotating inside her, Daniel gave her free release by pulling the vibrator out of her clenching cunt and a stream of her ejaculate flooded the bedsheets. Undeterred, Daniel fucked her now stretched anus mercilessly until his orgasm gripped him and only just managed to pull his strained cock out of her, tipping her over onto her back and aiming his ejaculation onto her face and breasts.

"Arghhh!" Daniel strangulated cry twisted in his throat. He staggered as he looked down and knelt to steady himself. " Eat your protein whore and clean my dirty cock!"