Off the Markey Ch. 02

Story Info
The client is persuaded when visiting the club.
3.1k words
4.4
1.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off the Market Chapter Two - The Client

After a vigorous workout, both Gemma and Daniel went into the office. He picked up the details that had been found on the client's particular acquisition and then spent a few minutes, preparing the conference room. It was his perfectionism that was Daniel's most valuable trait and his downfall. He had to get everything just right. The position of the chairs, the crockery, the coffee, and the lighting in the room.

The client arrived promptly, which Daniel was impressed by, many of his clientele were too full of their importance to be on time, but this man was. Greeted by Gemma and shown not the conference room, to be met by Daniel.

"Good morning." The average, rather non-descript 55-year-old with grey have was heavy set but trim. Daniel shook the proffered hand and showed the client to the seat at the end of the time. Daniel shut the door and retook his seat. A neat leather cache folder in front of him contained the information on the acquisition. The Client looked at him and smiled thinly. Daniel broke the ice.

"Having made the initial assessment, my firm and I need further details from you regarding this latest acquisition. "Daniel wanted the know everything, so he could complete this acquisition to the desires of the client.

"Yes, of course. Well, having sudden wealth I have learned that I want this 'acquisition' very much. To use Herman Melville's words, 'she asks me, she tasks me, and I shall have her'. There is one detail that must be included in this process. How this woman is acquired." The grey-haired client, now more relaxed settled into the leather office chair and looked at Daniel.

"I see, and what detail would that be?" Daniel scrutinized this man. He was clearly 'new money' and had acquired his wealth quickly over the last 6 months. He was educated to a degree level, from his quotation. His suit was tailored but he was still uncomfortable with his new status and coming here showed him to be a flawed character. He had come to pay Daniel, a large sum to get a woman, that was 'off the market' and he wasn't too comfortable with himself for that.

"And what detail is that?" Daniel made a guess, that this newly wealthy man wanted something that he couldn't have, and it was killing him.

With a barely restrained burst of emotion, the client sighed, "I want her on her knees, begging me to use her." The client flushed, his skin reddened, and he became uncomfortable with his own words. He hadn't yet come to terms with his perverse request.

"That won't be a problem." Daniel wanted to put the man at ease while providing him with the parameters of the service he was providing. The client relaxed at the reply.

"Really?" He replied. The idea that Daniel would provide his most desperate desire so casually, relaxed him.

"Let me put your mind at ease. For £100,000, my firm will acquire this woman for you at a time and place of your choosing. It is my job to provide the acquisition with no choice but to approach you and then give herself, without knowing that you have engineered the whole episode. I will ensure that this woman will continue to please you until you have no further need of her. "Daniel reached for the small plastic remote to dim the lights and then start the slideshow on the screen now coming to life on the wall between himself and the client. Daniel tensed as he started the briefing. This was his favourite part of his profession. HE outlined the details succinctly, using the remote to

"Gina Faulkner. 43. Married to Mike Faulkner. Two children, Hayden and Mike Jr. Shift manager of 'The Grey Goose' restaurant and part-time librarian in the local library." As Daniel spoke, he thumbed the remote and the slides changed. The client watched with rapt attention, "Finances are what you might expect. They took a loan out last year and are struggling to keep up the payments, so that is the best way in."

~I don't want to know the details, I just want her to approach me, and offer herself to me." The client shifted in his seat. Daniel saw that he wasn't a sadist, he didn't want the gory minutiae, just the result.

"Very well, with the expenses that I have emailed you, we'll start immediately," Daniel concluded.

"When will I acquire her?" The client rose and straightened his bespoke suit.

"Two months, so around the 12th of August. Make certain you are available for that date, please." Daniel added and the client left.

Now the work would start.

Chapter Two

Daniel couldn't believe the email that was sent to him the following morning. The squirming client had somehow grown a pair of large balls overnight and an appetite to match. He had read his client wrong; the silver-haired man wanted the acquisition within the next week and for good.

To Acquisitions

Wish the acquisition to be brought forward to one week. Expenses for transfer of acquisition met as of 03:24. Acquisition to be permanent. Send me the location details by hand, no calls nor emails.

Expect acquisition in one week.

Daniel swore softly under his breath.

Immediately, he called a staff briefing.

"The client wants acquisition in seven days. The acquisition will be permanent. Drop your other work and concentrate on this acquisition. Alert your backup teams. I want no screw-ups or anything that could rebound on us"

"This isn't what we were expecting!" Alan stated the obvious.

"No, and I'm wondering who he has been talking to. We've only done this type of acquisition twice now, so find out who we have done permanent acquisitions for. Check our counter surveillance of each client over the last six months. Gemma, I need you to up the surveillance on the acquisition and find the opportunity to acquire her. The rest of you, work the problem people!"

Permanent acquisitions were fraught with danger. Their whole operation was under the radar of the police or other security services but abduction was always a huge danger for the firm.

By lunchtime, Gemma appeared with surveillance footage and the routine of the woman. She was very focussed on the task and Faniel appreciated her clarity and sharp intellect, he sifted through the file and watched the footage. Gemma sat next to him.

"Where will we transfer the acquisition?" The whole team used non-specific terminology, as a kind of detachment from their real task was the abduction and human trafficking of specific women and the occasional man from their normal lives to be the plaything of wealthy individuals.

Daniel wasn't sure and turned to Gemma.

"Where do you suggest?" Daniel asked quietly.

"The Club?" Her reply, as always was excellent advice.

"Hmm, that would be ideal." Daniel slipped his hand onto Gemma's thigh and pushed up the material on her velvet inner thigh. Gemma made no move, nor sound. As Daniel's hand reach up, he was rewarded with the sensation of her moist outer labia.

"No panties" He breathed.

"I had to finger myself after the briefing." She glanced at him.

Daniel withdrew his hand and brought his fingers up to her lips, "Clean my fingers" The request was simple and Gemma kissed and licked his fingers. She could smell and taste herself, which made her feel wetter between her legs.

Daniel mused, "You make the initial contact. Once the acquisition arrives at the club. You'd better explain the rude reality of her life now!"

"Can I have some fun too?" Gemma asked as Daniel pulled his fingers from her mouth.

"We both will. I'll join you at the club, with the client and explain how his life is going to change."

The following day, in an outwardly respectful private club, Daniel, Gemma and the Client strolled down the street and stopped at the foot at the steps. The client was outwardly calm but inside, he was anxiety personified. Daniel had persuaded him to see the club and use it as the place in which he could enjoy his new acquisition in a safe, discrete location. Daniel pointed to the door and turned to the client.

"The club is secure. Once the acquisition is installed here, she will assume a new name and be trained to be obedient, pleasing and suitably submissive. If you doubt our claims, take the opportunity to sample the assets behind that door. Once you've been pleasured by the individuals inside, you might decide to lend her out to other clients and watch her serve another man or woman.

"Oh, I want her for myself!" The client interrupted.

"Of course, she will be. However, owning her and knowing she will always be yours can offer some exciting alternative pleasures!" Gemma interjected.

"Let us introduce you to a whole world of possibilities." Daniel walked up the steps and the trip entered the club. Opening the door, an attractive young man in livery smiled warmly as they walked down the narrow hallway to be greeted by the owner. A stout woman with an enormous bust and a naughty twinkle in her eyes hugged Daniel.

"Daniel! How lovely to see you again." Her white-toothed grin was broad.

"Mrs B, you look delicious as usual" Daniel turned on his charm. Once the introductions were done, Mrs B took them through to the upper floor, which was open and spacious. Couche and sofas were scattered about, and a large dark wood bar was already open for business. Around the room sat a collection of scantily clad women, a myriad of varieties and shapes and ages. The client's eyes drank in the sight. A stunning slender black woman sauntered over to the trio, now sitting on the couch. Dressed in black stay-up stockings and black high highs and around her neck a leather collar and chain that she twirled in her own hands. Her small but pert tits trembled invitingly as she walked. Her well-trimmed pussy was also naked and as she approached, she knelt, spread her legs to reveal your pussy and laid her hands, palm up on her knees in a seductive but submissive pose. She looked at the client and smiled.

"Welcome to the Club. Can I do anything to please you?" The ebony beauty smiled warmly.

Daniel took that moment to introduce the beauty before them.

"This charming young lady is the property of a friend of mine and has instructed her to please other men whom Mrs B instructs her. This is part of her role as his property. She will eventually complete her apprenticeship here and have the opportunity to reside with her owner, remain here or be granted her freedom to return to her former life.

The client listened intently and looking at the woman before him, turned back to Daniel.

"So, she is available to me?" his word caught in his throat. Daniel glanced at Gemma, who smiled back. She then looked at the beauty before them and felt a familiar moist feeling in her sex. She looked back at the client and whispered.

"Her whole purpose is to please and I can tell you, from personal experience, she pleases very well/ Don't you my little slut?" Gemma smiled at the kneeling woman.

"Oh yes, mistress. I remember pleasing you and it was wonderful." The ebony looked down between her legs, as if shy.

Gemma smiled and Daniel shuffled forward.

"Take your new guest to the playroom and show him how you please special guests to the club," Gemma suggested.

"Oh yes please!" The ebony burst out. The client smiled and looked over to Daniel.

"She's all yours now and this is how your acquisition could be for you. Let your imagination run riot!"

The ebony stood and led the client by the hand. She led him into a large bedroom with various items of discipline hanging from the wall and upon the side table a collection of sex toys and a large pump dispenser of lube. The ebony took up him to the bed and undressed him, carefully laying out his clothes. The ebony then knelt before him, his penis now stiff and jutting out to the woman's face.

"Oh sir, your cock is beautiful. May I lick it?" The ebony cooed.

The client nodded, and the woman licked up and down his quivering shaft, then raising herself on her knees took the swollen glans in her mouth. She was throating his cock slowly and lovingly, making mewing noises and gagging on his member. She knew how to make him feel powerful and now she would increase his ardour further.

"Oh sir, you make me so wet, but I should have made you cum down my throat by now. I have been very bad. So you must punish me!" Tia pulled over his cock and grabbed the three-line whip off the wall and handled it to him, "Please use his on my arse to make me wet for you, master"

In another room, Daniel and Gemma switched on the flat TV screen and watched the CCTV live feed from the playroom. They watched silently as the ebony sucked the client's penis to its full arousal. Mrs B entered quietly, and Daniel looked over his shoulder.

"I see Tia is in good form today. Thank you for hosting this little visit." Daniel waited for her to join them at the TV.

"Is this client's acquisition, a pretty woman? If I'm going to train her to serve my guests, she'd better be!"

Her eyebrow raised, as she saw the ebony take the client's cock into her stretched-open cunt, clearly the whipping he had given her made her wet enough for him now.

Daniel watched the ebony and continued to explain.

"She's quite attractive, slender MILF and this client wants to house her here. The remittance is excellent. The woman will be delivered next week, you'll need to use your special pharmaceutical skills initially, until she accepts her new life here. I suspect the client, currently enjoying the attention of Tia here, will get bored of his acquisition and move on to other pursuits and the woman can join your stable here. If that doesn't work. I'll take her off your hands. He's newly wealthy and hasn't come to terms with it and wants what he couldn't have in his other life." Daniel sighed, he'd seen rich men grow tired of their new toy and move on to another, leaving him with a mess to clear up.

"Well, we will be ready, but I want six months in advance!" Mrs B drove a hard bargain, but Daniel had factored that into his plans.

"Already deposited." Daniel smiled.

They continued to watch Tia allow their client to flog her as she sucked his cock and then in a fit of arousal, pick the girl from her knees and put her over the bed, kick her legs apart and thrust his swollen penis into Tia's pussy. Daniel was mildly impressed with his client's staying power as he fuck Tia hard, finishing up with his seed spilling onto her tits, as she held them for him to paint on her knees.

After an afternoon at the club, the client had been completely swayed by Daniel's way of thinking. He had agreed to house his acquisition at the club, have them instruct her and train her in her new life. He agreed to fund the whole operation and promised that he would visit her on multiple occasions. Of course, all this was still illegal abduction and coercion, but Daniel had a detailed plan. After the client left, very satisfied, he and Gemma went to their reserved suite hotel for a working dinner.

"So, we need to take this woman soon, possibly after her shift at her restaurant." Daniel shrugged after the first course was consumed.

"Yes, that would be the easiest time." Gemma agreed. She thought through the manner of the abduction. The mechanics of this abduction would have to be perfect. She would need to be alone and taken without witnesses.

"Her disappearance will be thought of as a desertion. She needs to be thought of as a wife who was having an affair and run off with her lover. Make it a woman." Daniel waited until the waiter and then shushed Gemma from replying. They both waited until their main course had been eaten and then continued to talk.

"I dislike this idea of abduction and the client's idea that he can have this woman permanently," Gemma whispered over coffee. Daniel nodded.

"He had been talking to someone and I want to know who!" He sighed, "Let's go up to the room, I think we should discuss this further, but before that," Daniel paused, "I want you to do a Sharon Stone." Gemma looked up and immediately put down her coffee cup and then reach down to her skirt and shimmied it up so she could reach her panties and then without preamble, pulled them down. She balled them up and handed them to Daniel. Instantly, he sniffed at the material and caught the scent of her pussy. He smiled.

As Gemma entered the room, Daniel shut and locked the door and turned to watch Gemma strip off her clothes for him. He watched with faint amusement as he saw the welts on her buttocks that he had inflicted previously. The red lines were spaced precisely and were akin to tiger stripes. Normally he would resume this particular punishment, but he had something different in mind. Something that Tia had performed on the client. He looked at her slender naked body, her high little tits with her stiff nubs rigid for his mouth. Her belly was flat and her naked waxed pussy, still pink from his use the other night. He stripped off his clothes quickly as he ordered her to him.

"Get on your knees, you whore and crawl over to me!" Daniel demanded. Gemma smiled and got to her hands and knees and crawled to him. Meanwhile, with his briefs now discarded on the floor, he stroked his erection to full stiffness. Being Gemma, she had guessed the game he would want to play tonight. She had seen him watching Tia and expected something similar this evening.

"Oh sir, your cock is beautiful, may I lick it?" Gemma recalled Tia's words for Daniel.

"Lick it like a melting ice lolly, whore and then suck it down your throat. I want to hear you gag for breath!" Daniel breathed, his arousal now gaining momentum. Gemma gently held his erection and started to lick up his shaft, her tongue finding the veins under his skin.

"Argh!" Her tongue was slick and wonderful. He took her head in his hands and pushed her mouth onto his cock and she managed to accept the thick 8 inches of his cock down her throat. An obscene gasp cut through the air, as Gemma gagged on his cock.

She would be sorely tested this night.

End of Chapter Two.