All Comments on 'Off The Rocks Pt. 01'

by HCallahan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FullCircle56FullCircle56about 10 years ago
Not A Loving Wife

Divorce her ass. It's going to happen anyway.

"She immediately slapped my face and then put her arm around my shoulder. I was stunned. "This is not about you." You should have left immediately and go find Abi. Since you didn't leave her, you're a moron. Either that or your life is going to be hell till you do. Good Luck. You'll need it.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

I really see nothing good coming from this.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, continue ir soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Start of something good

Smoking hot story. Wifey comes into her own, takes control of hubby, and becomes a real sexual woman. These are the women we love to read about.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Filthy fuckers. All of them

though hand jobs off chicks are fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Time to divorce the slut. If she wants to be hot wife ,be one for her husband and her husband only. If she lets other men play where she never let her husband play that is cheating. It like giving your virginity to some other man the day before your wedding. Letting other younger men touch will do nothing for her husband, unless he's a wimp and likes to eat other men's cum out of her cunt and soak his cock in some one else's semen when she does let him fuck her. This is just leading to a wife that wants to fuck and suck other men and make her husband cuckold.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Wrong category

This is clearly a Fantasy story! There are too many things that the Beer Vixen and Sweetie (and probably the two Wing-Gals!) know beyond what they could have contrived in advance. And HOW could they guess about Hubby's 'The Talk' plan? It is, furthermore, unclear WHY Sweetie would give that much of a DAMN about if Hubby stays with her or not!

Sorry, it reads like a deep fantasy short-story. Waiting for the Orcs and Ogres to come forward!

user110user110about 10 years ago
if i was going to leave my wife

her acting like a slag wouldnt help her case for staying together.

HCallahanHCallahanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Major edit is on the way

I have heard your concerns, and other than jumping off a cliff to commit suicide, I think I can live up to your expectations. I don't want to turn off comments because they are so good for the process. I want to thank you all to this point but ask you to hold further comments till I get the confirmation that the edits are posted.

Wait for my next comment which will confirm that the edits are live on the site.

Thank you,

H

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
From Cheating hubby to cuckold trainee.

In just two pages no less. lol. And please ignore the trolls. They hate what they somehow read. Yet, the jerk off and read another, just to bash it at the end. One person commented about you rushing the story. You mention you are going to rewrite it. All fine and good, but your details so far are pretty hot. Hubby swallowing own fresh sperm. Wife taking control over cheater. Hubby wonders how she knew. Hell women set stuff up like this all the time. Some young stud gives her the orgasm hubby cannot give to her. Him shaving head to foot. Ass and all. Yes, all part of training of a good cuckold. I look forward to your next chapter and I do enjoy reading about cuckold trainee's. He is in for a number of shocks I am sure.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Slap

You also my balls.bitch, and your whoring days are over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage - the premise and content was awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous