Off the Top Rope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember when you came to visit me at work, but then you snuck away to steal nitrous oxide from the maternity ward and when you were caught you pretended to go into labour?" Valentina forcefully asked, pinning Geoff against a wall.

"I think so."

"And remember the time I almost got fired because you were stealing the sirens off of ambulances to use as light effects in an emergency services themed warehouse rave?" Valentina continued.

"Yeah, that was pretty..."

"And remember the time you used our bedroom as a cloakroom for that rave and didn't tell me, so while I was sleeping I ended up stuck buried under a pile of coats and I got a contact high from ungodly amounts of hallucinogens left in everyone's pockets?"

"That's not how I saw it but..."

"Remember how all that shit happened on the same day, the same fucking day, and I still never laid a hand on you?" Valentina concluded.

"Yeah but you..." Geoff began, being abruptly cut off by Valentina swinging her foot hard into his balls and watching him crumble to the ground.

"That is for spending your time and money watching other women get stripped and humiliated for your pleasure." Valentina yelled before kicking him in the balls again as he lay on the ground. "And that is for trapping me in the show. You realise people are probably going to watch your wife get stripped naked and put through god knows what for their entertainment. Do you yet see how your absolute fucking moronic behaviour is ruining the life of the woman stupid enough to marry you?"

"I love you." Geoff spluttered.

"And of course I fucking love you or I would be walking out that door and leaving you at the hands of TWW's most amateur dentist. But you are on thin fucking ice and if I leave you then you have far worse things to worry about than loneliness. So get a brain, I don't care if you buy it, rent it, fucking eat one left lying around by one of the other idiots supporting this nonsense, but from now on your dumbass behaves." Valentina explained before storming out of the toilet to retake her seat by the ring just in time for the announcement of the next match.

"Now entering the ring, from Washington DC and Arlington Virginia respectively, at a combined weight of 350lbs, Ms. Walters and Ms. Maxwell, the Agents of Chaos." The announcer introduced as the suited heavies of Maribelle made their way to the ring to the tune of a thumping techno song with the repeated refrain 'I am the Law'. The women slid into the ring and held their hands aloft as the crowd booed them.

"And their first opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 120lbs, Bara No Toge!" A slender Asian woman with vividly purple hair and equally bright wrestling tights sprinted to the ring and slid in with grace and excitement, eager to start the fight.

"I don't know that I would be as eager as Bara, everyone knows Maribelle's booking the Agents of Chaos to fight a series of mismatched teams to build their confidence heading into the title match at Love Bomb." Jax observed as the Japanese techno music faded out and Viking metal music seemed to take its place.

"And her partner, from Bergen Norway, weighing in at 200lbs. Grimhammer!" a stern muscular woman, with thick plaited blonde hair, wearing attire that looked like leather armour, strode to the ring. After a bit of waving to the crowd, she had a small argument with Bara No Toge about who would go first before settling on the spritely Asian facing off against Ms. Maxwell.

Bara started with a series of quick hits on the bigger opponent who barely reacted, looking intimidating as she shook off the blows. Eventually Bara jumped for the body press and was caught by Ms. Maxwell, who used the opportunity to begin a thorough physical domination of her.

Valentina started to see the new skillset needed for tag team wrestling as the Agents of Chaos seamlessly chained together attacks and tags to present a coordinated beat down of their opponent. Meanwhile Grimhammer dejectedly stood in the corner, desperately willing Bara No Toge over to make the tag.

Eventually the Agents of Chaos landed their signature move on Bara No Toge, a two woman piledriver they called Case Closed. Ms. Walters pinned Bara No Toge but as the referee reached 2, Ms. Walters stood up, vaingloriously yawning for the crowd. She picked up Bara No Toge and tossed her limp body into the corner so Grimhammer could make the tag.

At first Grimhammer dominated. She was strong and powerful enough to do a series of clotheslines on both members of the Agents of Chaos, beating them both back on her own. She threw Ms. Maxwell out of the ring, then grabbed Ms. Walters and threw her in a custom submission hold, a cross face with a hooked leg that Jax excitedly pointed out was called the Valhalla Vice.

Ms. Walters screamed in agony, it looked like she was about to tap out at any moment, then out of nowhere Maribelle once again appeared to interfere, this time by slamming a steel chair into Grimhammer's back.

Ms. Maxwell climbed back into the ring and joined Ms. Walters and Maribelle in assaulting Grimhammer as the bell rang and the announcer conveyed the decision that the match had ended in a disqualification. The Agents of Chaos and Maribelle didn't care about that or the boos of the crowd as they set to work humiliating their vanquished foe.

"Strip her!" Maribelle yelled as the Agents of Chaos hoisted Grimhammer to her feet and began to loosen her armour. Every so often the battling viking would weakly fight back only to have a couple more vicious shots to keep her in line as she was relieved of her clothes.

"This is disgusting, stripping a helpless wrestler, I'm going to record it on my phone but believe me I am outraged." Max commented.

Grimhammer's muscular physique was suddenly undercut by the reveal of her bouncing breasts and well trimmed bush as she continued to try and fight back against the three woman assault. But eventually Maribelle picked up the steel chair again and gave her a couple more shots to take the fight out of her.

As a final humiliation, the agents of Chaos picked Grimhammer up, each on one side of her so they could hold her legs open. Then Maribelle ducked in under her legs and spread her pussy open for the whole crowd to see. They paraded their fallen foe around the ring like this for a bit of time before unceremoniously throwing her out of the ring.

"Well now that we have thoroughly established who's in charge here. Let's move on to the main event." Maribelle announced, handing the microphone to the announcer and stripping off her power suit to reveal a shiny gold wrestling outfit underneath. As she did so, Agents of Chaos made their way to the outside of the ring to watch the action unfold.

"Very well then. Already in the ring, weighing in at 160..." The announcer began before Maribelle gave him an aggressive nudge. "140lbs. She is the Owner and CEO of TWW. Maribelle Sawyer!"

The recognisable music of the North Street Brawlers began as a familiar face descended on the ring.

"And her opponent, from Jacksonville Florida, weighing in at 130lbs. She is one half of the TWW tag team champions, the North Shore Brawlers. Vicky V!"

As Vicky V climbed into the ring and stared daggers at Maribelle, Maribelle grabbed the mic off the announcer to address the crowd cheering for their local face.

"So you hicks wanna support a local girl do you? Even though she's on her way out of the door? Fine, let's make this match interesting. Faceplant match, pins only count if you are sitting on your opponent's face." Maribelle announced. Vicky V looked in shock at the sudden change of rules and Maribelle used her shock to get in the first shots to begin the match as the bell rang to catch up with the action.

Valentina had felt so much hatred for Maribelle over the situation she had been forced into, but from what she had learned so far, she had to admit her captor was an incredibly adept wrestler. Every movement she did was in service of a character who was a coward. She squealed and did weak hits mixed with cheap shots and trickery. Every time it looked like Vicky V was about to get the upper hand, either she or one of the Agent's of Chaos would pull a dirty trick to reset momentum with the boss in charge. Everyone in the audience loathed to see someone win when fighting this way.

Soon Maribelle had Vicky V on her shoulders, ready to perform a move Max and Jax called the million dollar slam, when the house lights dimmed. The arena was briefly plunged into darkness, then when the lights turned back on again, Five Star Faye was stood behind Maribelle, she was in a neck brace but that didn't stop her hitting Maribelle in the back of the head with her championship belt while the referee was distracted, before fleeing the ring as she was chased by the Agents of Chaos.

There was a tense pause as the two wrestlers lay on the floor, before Vicky V crawled over to Maribelle and lowered herself onto her opponent's face. The referee counted to 2 before Maribelle kicked out and the whole crowd sighed at being denied a satisfying ending. Vicky V pulled Maribelle up, hoping to do some more damage, but as she did, Maribelle spat some gold mist into her opponent's face. In the distraction Maribelle was able to lift Vicky V up and this time deliver her million dollar slam.

As she looked down on her opponent, Vicky began to lower herself, then faked having an idea. She straightened up, then pulled her gold shorts down so she would be lowering her bare ass onto Vicky V's face. Her opponent squirmed under the sudden unclad assault but at no point did something the referee would count as a kick out as she counted to three.

The crowd booed as the bell rang and Maribelle triumphantly rose to her feet, pulling up her shorts in the process.

"We have dominated tonight, and at Love Bomb we will dominate again." She angrily announced before the house lights rose to signify the end of the show.

...

Valentina was backstage with her classmates, chatting with the wrestlers they were going to be competing amongst in the following week. Although she had seen the women around at the gym, this was the first time she had seen them perform in character and was shocked at the congenial atmosphere considering the deeply painful and humiliating things they had been inflicting on each other moments ago.

Not only was Ravensbane one of the most cheerful and bubbly girls Valentina had ever met, she was actually in a relationship with Betty Bombastic, a woman whose nipples she had exposed and twisted about an hour ago. Megzilla was generally agreed to be one of the smartest women working the circuit with a quick wit to match. The Agents of Chaos were actually half sisters whose shared father was a travelling wrestler himself.

They were all very welcoming and had lots of advice for the new girls joining them, while they treated Maribelle as a glorious leader. The only hint of dissent in the ranks was that all the girls found Max and Jax creepy, as well as resenting that they had to keep them happy or the commentators would be surprisingly effective at turning the crowd against them.

Maribelle entered the locker room, brimming with praise tempered by constructive feedback. Then there were the plans for the following week.

"Alright so we got 2 weekly shows before Love Bomb and we need to turn the heat up on some lower card events. Megzilla, we're going to shoot a promo of you complaining that Grimhammer got a big name tag team match while you were left dealing with scraps, set up a clash of titans at Love Bomb. And I liked the chemistry of Ravensbane and Betty Bombastic, so I was thinking you two could have a flash rivalry with an eventual face turn for Ravensbane and then an odd couple friendship." Maribelle explained with practised insight.

"Plus next week we're going to have a fatal four-way elimination match with our academy graduates here. Considering we have more in the academy on the way and I've been picking up some girls from other companies, we're going to use the event to introduce a new title, the Newcomer's Championship, it'll be a title belt that can only be won by women who have been with the company less than 3 months and should give us a nice kayfabe to showcase new talent." Immediately all eyes turned to Valentina and her compatriots, there were some supportive cheers but there was an intensity to them as well. "So in the next week we're going to be getting characters defined, promos shot, and a bunch of things in place to prep our new girls for the big world they're entering."

The locker room let out a cheer but all Valentina felt was dread. Maribelle walked over to Valentina and took her to one side for a private chat.

"You look really tired. Drop a couple of your nursing shifts, I'll pay you the lost salary so you are fresh faced and 100% for your debut. Others are still putting the finishing touches on their character concepts but I have an idea for what we can do with you." Maribelle explained.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow for training then." Valentina dejectedly replied, looking at her feet.

"Honey, in all seriousness, I am so sorry about how everything panned out. Believe me if I had any say in the matter, things wouldn't have happened like they did. But since we have you here, I want to make the best of it, it may not seem like it, but I have your back." Maribelle consoled.

"Thanks, I guess." Valentina unconvincingly remarked.

"You're going to need to grow an attitude long term, and I know you can do it. Don't think word of your little dust up with Mr. Ibarra at the intermission didn't reach my ears." Maribelle informed as she walked off to chat to the other newcomers.

...

"Tonight on TWW, we introduce a new title. The One To Watch Championship. A belt for all the new ladies coming to our ever growing organisation." The promo video breathlessly announced over some panning shots of the belt as the crowd cheered at the grand opening to another weekly event. "The first title holder will be decided tonight in a fatal four-way elimination match between four brand new stars."

"My name is Sister Judith," announced an unimpressive brunette in suit trousers and a white blouse, reminiscent of Mormon missionaries, appearing on the big screen looming over the event. "I'm here because nobody is fighting for goodness in this den of sin. If I have to use my fists to do it, then by Jiminy I will."

"I'm Pearl Regis." The next promo girl introduced, she was a luscious blonde woman made up in the neon shiny getup usually associated with high production value wrestling. "I was the women's champion of WIW just last year, but I've come here to stake my claim on this new company."

"I'm Deb." A large woman in a jumpsuit bluntly stated. "I'm not much for wrestling, but my garage needs the money and I'm sure I'm tough enough to earn it here."

"My name is Louise Jericho." A small perky girl announced. "Give my name a Google and you will see why I'm the next big thing. I've competed in rhythmic gymnastics at the Olympics twice for America, even picking up a silver medal in Rio De Janeiro. Nobody here can do what I do."

When the house lights turned up, there were three women in the ring looking confused at one of their compatriot's absence.

"We've had the announcements, but it looks like Pearl Regis hasn't made it to the ring yet." Jax announced.

"That's not good, maybe we won't be having our four-way after all." Max added.

Suddenly the big screen sprung back to life with an unsteady camera backstage, Valentina was looming over the unconscious wrestler.

"What the hell is going on?" Maribelle yelled as she burst onto the scene.

"Somebody attacked Pearl, she hasn't come to yet, but based on these blunt force contusions something hard was used on her head. Even if she did regain consciousness, I doubt she would pass our concussion protocols." Valentina informed as she pulled various implements out of a doctor's bag. Some blood on her real medical scrubs selling the illusion that she was TWW's in-house doctor.

"Fuck! I already promised a fatal four-way match and now I only have 3 wrestlers. Who could I..." Maribelle began, allowing one beat to pass before allowing a mischievous grin to cross her face as she looked at Valentina, the crowd cheering as they had the same idea as her.

"Could you hand me that... what?" Valentina acted as she saw Maribelle looking at her. She then feigned a dawning realisation. "No, no way, absolutely not, I'm a doctor not a wrestler. Find someone else."

"The title belt is for new wrestlers only, I don't have anyone else. Listen Dr. Vasquez, I'm going to make this simple. Either you go into that ring and join the show, or you're fired." Maribelle threatened.

"For god's sake... fine," Valentina sighed, "Just give me a moment to..."

"No time for that. You need to quickly sign a wrestler's contract and waiver, then we need you in the ring right away." Maribelle interrupted, dragging Valentina to her feet and dragging her out of the door. The camera cut out and after a short pause the crowd then saw an awkward looking Valentina being walked down the ramp by a beaming Maribelle. Valentina gingerly climbed into the ring, then was startled upright by the sound of the bell ringing and the fight getting underway.

Valentina always remembered the great sense of comedic timing Judy had in training. So she almost laughed herself when Sister Judith charged at Deb, paused in fear at the sudden realisation of how big Deb was, before turning and jumping on Valentina, laying a beatdown on the canvas.

"Scoop slam, frog splash pin with kick out." Judy whispered into Valentina's ear, choreographing a series of moves that they knew each could pull off well while Deb and Louise began a David and Goliath style fight in the corner with Deb clearly in control.

Sister Judith executed her series of moves perfectly and Valentina was happy to see the crowd egging her on against the most obvious heel of the match. Sge picked Valentina up by her hair and threw her into the corner turnbuckle.

"Corner spears until Deb is ready for my elimination set piece." Judy informed Valentina while she acted groggy in the corner. Sister Judith backed up to the opposite corner and charged into Valentina's midsection before backing up again. On the other side of the ring, the referee noticed Deb held Louise up high and full body pressed her out of the ring. As the secret choreographer, the referee gave Deb a nod, whispered to Judy, then conveyed the message to Valentina.

"Judy's exit."

Sister Judith charged at Valentina, who stumbled out of the way at the last minute, Judy slammed her shoulder into the corner post before staggering backwards. Valentina, still acting woozy from the attack, fell forward grabbing Sister Judith's trousers on her way down.

Sister Judith screamed in mortification at the reveal of some over the top granny bloomers she was wearing. As Valentina got on her knees she saw Sister Judith's face turn angry, she wound up for a punch and in a quick thinking panic Valentina pulled down her bloomers as well.

Valentina seemed as shocked as Sister Judith at her sudden bottomless exposure. Her comically unshaved pussy revealed to the baying crowd. While they both froze in the situation.

"I guess not all things are bright and beautiful." Max quipped.

Deb snuck up behind Judith and did a surprise roll-up pin, her arm wedged between Judith's legs as the referee gave her a three count. Judith rolled out of the ring, squealing with shame as Deb got to her feet and stared down Valentina.

"I'm sorry, I gotta do this." Deb yelled loud enough for the crowd to hear before laying into Valentina with a series of big right hands. She whipped Valentina against the ropes and delivered a hard clothesline before pinning Valentina for a two count kick out.

123456...9