Off the Top Rope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,222 Followers

"Why is she kicking out? Surely if she just lies there and takes it, this could all be over." Asked Max.

"Well not everyone is like your wife." Joked Jax, "clearly Doctor Vasquez's ego won't let her go down without at least putting up a fight."

"Louise is going to dropkick Deb in the powerbomb setup, convert to a Hurricanrana." The referee whispered to the wrestlers as Deb gathered Valentina to her feet. Deb did a kick to the midsection and while Valentina was bent double, her opponent jammed her head between her legs and lifted her up ready for the powerbomb.

From her position on Deb's shoulders, Valentina watched Louise slide back into the ring and deliver a dropkick to Deb's spine. Then Valentina arched her back and allowed Deb to follow through the movements to slam into the canvas. While Valentina staggered around the ring feigning confusion at what had just happened, Louise pinned Deb who kicked out after a two count.

"Come on, you've gotta help me!" Louise yelled to Valentina so the crowd could hear. Gingerly, Valentina joined in on stomping on Deb's chest. They then whipped Deb against the ring and delivered a double clothesline. "Jump on her!"

While Louise ran to one corner, Valentina walked over to the opposite side and climbed to the top rope. They gave a nod to the referee and counted to three before both jumping off the top rope. In a spectacular feat of timing, the referee was able to gauge the warning right for Deb to stand and grab Louise and Valentina's throats, catching them and converting their mid-air manoeuvres into a double chokeslam. Deb picked up and put Louise on her shoulders, then in an incredible act of balancing and strength also put Valentina on her shoulders. With considerable effort, Deb was then able to do a Samoan drop on Valentina and Louise at the same time.

Deb stood up and cheered for the crowd, before rolling Louise off Valentina and pinning her. The referee counted to three and Deb once again rose to her feet to drink in the cheers of the crowd. She then covered Valentina.

"Looks like this is all over." Jax commented. "1... 2... she kicked out! She kicked out! Against all odds Dr. Vasquez is still in this."

The crowd went wild for Valentina's plucky spirit as Deb stood up and feigned deep frustration

"But now it's just her and Deb." Max added, "she can't play the others off against one another as she has been so far."

"Middle kick and throw me out through the middle rope." Deb whispered as she got Valentina up to her feet. Valentina followed through with ruthless efficiency and soon she was left standing in the ring, all eyes on her as she stared with wide-eyed amazement of her situation.

The referee tried to count Deb out but the giantess rolled into the ring after 7. As she rolled into the ring Valentina gave her some stomps but Deb was able to fight through them to stand up and push Valentina away. She rebounded off the rope and flew into her form, knocking Deb back onto the floor. Valentina looked lost in thought for a moment, before clumsily beginning to stretch Deb's limbs in a unique way they had planned to be a signature submission hold she invented, as if she was making it up as she went along.

"I don't know what that is, but you've got to imagine a doctor knows how to put limbs in their most painful positions" Max remarked as Deb screamed in false agony. Deb delayed long enough to look like she was struggling before tapping out, leaving the crowd to go wild at Valentina's against the odds victory.

"Here is your winner, and the first TWW One To Watch Champion, Dr Vasquez!" The announcer practically screamed as Valentina was handed a championship belt to put around her waist. She walked backstage, shooting daggers at her husband cheering her on from the bleachers, he didn't know what came next, like she did. If he had, she hoped he would be as nervous as she was.

...

Valentina had a match to recover before the live spot they had planned. She spent some time having praise heaped on her by Maribelle, who seemed to want the whole amateur locker room walking on cloud nine with the match they just had. Then, when they heard the tag team match of Megzilla and Ravensbane Vs the Agents of Chaos coming to an end, she took her position for the dramatic backstage moment that was planned.

...

"Well Doc, colour me surprised, you managed to pull it off, how do you feel?" Maribelle asked as Valentina walked into a hallway in front of a medical room.

"Well it was scary at first and I'm going to be feeling some of those hits for a week. But it was fun to see things from the other side. It sure will be a good story to tell my patients about the time I tried a match." Valentina explained.

"Honey, you realise you're not going back to being a doctor yet. You're the One To Watch Champion, that means you got to get to work defending your title. Heck, I've already got a match planned for you next week." Maribelle revealed as Valentina acted shocked and the four other newcomers appeared from stage left.

"Wait, you're not seriously going to let her keep the title?" Deb asked with contempt.

"She won the match." Maribelle simply stated.

"That's bullshit, everyone needed to be signed off to be in that ring." Louisa fired back.

"She signed the contract and the waiver, then I risk assessed her and gave her the all clear." Maribelle explained.

"Really? And who did her medical?" Asked Pearl, now sporting some bandages around her head.

"Alright, you got me there." Maribelle noted, pausing in thought for a moment. "I think there's only one way forward with this, since Dr. Vasquez did all of your medicals, then it's only fair that you all do hers."

"Deal." Deb agreed, a wide grin on her face as she and the other newcomers pushed an increasingly panicked Dr. Vasquez into the doctor's office, malicious laughter echoing down the hall as the door shut.

...

Valentina stood shaking in the makeshift doctor's office, her fellow cast members reassuring her as they waited for the conclusion of their behind the scenes spot, which would be closing out the show. She had felt a steadily growing pit in her stomach since they planned this a week ago, but was almost incapacitated her with nerves as she waited for its horrible fruition. There was a knock at the door that heralded the start of the scene.

"You guys finished in there?" Maribelle yelled, her character had just had a rough match so she was playing the situation angry as all the newcomers apart from Valentina filtered out.

"Well, we checked her thoroughly..." Sister Judith began.

"Inside and out." Louise added.

"And as much as we hate to say it, that woman is fit to wrestle." Deb added. The three of them walked away. Valentina took a deep breath and entered the scene, barging through the door naked and dishevelled.

"Hey, wait!" she yelled, freezing in fear at the sight of the camera pointing at her naked body, the roar of the crowd in the background confirming that her exposure currently had a live audience. "What about my clothes?"

"Sorry babe, Deb spilled some medical stuff on them so we had to throw them away." Louise joked.

"Don't worry Honey, I'm sure you can make it to your car like that." Maribelle remarked walking away to leave Valentina alone with the camera.

"But... I take the bus." Valentina whimpered. She had a moment to pause before she felt an impact on her bottom, then turned around to see Pearl holding a stamp and giggling. The final shot of the night was the camera rotating around Valentina's body, before settling on a closeup of her bottom where Pearl had just stamped the words 'fit to compete'.

...

Valentina had spent an entire week refusing to even look at Geoff. Maribelle had put him to work cleaning and looking after the gym on days when the venue didn't need his attention. Valentina still did the occasional shift at the hospital, but wrestling was now her focus. In the brief moments Geoff wasn't in the house and she was, she would find herself stripped naked in front of her mirror, staring numbly at her body, un-reacting but processing everything she had been through.

Her body was already starting to adapt to her new life. Her usually unshaven pussy now had a landing strip of well trimmed pubic hair just above her visible labia. Her stomach was now free of love handles and starting to get a bit toned. Unfortunately the weight loss had taken a cup size off of her breasts, but considering the whole package they were attached to, she didn't mind moving from a DD to a D cup.

For Valentina, the biggest change was the effect this new life direction had on her ass. Her butt had always been a bit larger than average, but with a lot of core strength and lifting with her legs as part of her relentless exercise routine, Valentina now marvelled that her bottom had become a smooth well defined curve, taught and round.

She just wished the blotches of bruises and the thumping pain that went with them would fade.

As she stared at herself in the mirror, the memory of the roar of the crowd filled her ears. Her heart beat faster at the thought of this new body of hers projected 20 ft high on the titantron, a packed crowd lustfully staring at her.

Then she heard Geoff's keys rattling in the door and she would hurriedly throw her clothes back on. Her complicated new feelings about the situation didn't change the fact that that motherfucker didn't get to see her naked body for a while unless he's in the audience.

...

Valentina saw the booking for the last weekly event before the Love Bomb PPV. She was due to fight Pearl Regis for her title, which the fans had taken to calling the OTW title to overcome the wordiness of 'One To Watch.'

She found herself arriving early to the arena, eager to get ready, although she wasn't certain why. As she snuck into the changing room, she heard Maribelle having a heated phone call in the hallway. She tried not to listen, but the halls were so empty and cavernous, she couldn't not hear Maribelle's anger.

"The answer's still no. I think given the circumstances I've been pretty fucking flexible but this is still my show and I'm going to remain the face of a wrestling company not a goddamn sexual torture chamber." She sneered down the phone.

"I've asked them all, not one wrestler will agree to it, even with the extra money." She stated, there was a pause where her eyes went wide with anger. "Absolutely fucking not, we've inflicted enough misery on that poor woman, you can push me pretty far but I am not crossing that line."

There was a pretty long pause, in which Valentina could also hear someone shouting on the other end, although she couldn't hear what was being said.

"I am the point of contact for every wrestler, regardless of how they got here. You cut me out and start threatening her directly, I walk and take the whole locker room with me, do I make myself clear?" Maribelle threatened, hanging up before whoever was on the other end could retort. Valentina did her best to look as busy as possible so when Maribelle walked in she wouldn't suspect her phone call was not private.

"Hey Valentina, so we have a lot happening tonight, you're going to lose to Pearl Regis and then clear out of the ring so a new wrestler we got called El Águila can attack Pearl and reveal she was the one who assaulted her before the fatal four-way match. Those two actually have an outstanding beef from when they both wrestled at WIW and we're looking to develop it which then sets up their event at Love Bomb." Maribelle explained, finding comfort in the day to day scriptings of the matches.

"No need for nudity from me this time?" Valentina asked.

"Nah, El Águila will be stripping down Pearl to get the TnA quota up." Maribelle explained before an awkwardness washed over her. "However, I'm afraid the script writers know you can't walk away like the others, so Love Bomb is not going to be very pleasant for you."

Valentina felt that familiar pit rising up in her stomach at the prospect of what was ahead.

"Just between us girls. Why are you still here? Your man is a right fuckup. I wouldn't put myself through what you're going through for my husband, even if my name was Mrs. Gosling. Why didn't you just walk away and leave him in the mess he created?" Maribelle asked. For the first time Valentina noticed a genuine concern from her captor. This wasn't just an inquiry, it was her keeping the option on the table considering she knew what others had planned for Valentina.

"You're not in charge are you?" Valentina asked.

"Yes and no, get me drunk enough and I'll tell you about it. But don't change the subject, you still need to tell me what's so special about Geoff." Maribelle glibly replied.

"He's the only man I've ever known, we've stuck by each other through thick and thin, not everyone gets him, but I do." Valentina explained.

"That Geoff does not deserve the incredible luck he has." Maribelle sighed. "And you don't deserve the misfortune he brings."

...

Backstage after their weekly performance, Maribelle unveiled the card for Love Bomb and the performers gathered round to see how it was all shaking out and how their hard work and pain was being rewarded.

~~~

Main Event: Maribelle Sawyer Vs. Five Star Faye, Strip and Strap match for the TWW championship (winner first to strip opponent and strap them to a St. Andrews Cross.)

Agents of Chaos Vs. North Shore Brawlers, tag team match for the Tag Team Championship.

Grimhammer Vs. Megzilla, Table Match.

Betty Bombastic Vs. Ravensbane, Strip Match, first wrestler to strip the other naked choses their outfit for the next month.

El Águila Vs. Pearl Regis, one on one for the OTW Championship.

Open call for contenders for a new championship.

Deb Vs. Sister Judith Vs. Louise Jericho, three-way ladder match for number one contendership of the championship of their choice.

~~~

The girls gathered to see their big spots, but all Valentina could feel was a fizzy trepidation, she couldn't imagine they would be allowing her a rest.

...

"Dang, check out the decs in the house." Geoff marvelled as a way to try and start a conversation with Valentina.

"Very impressive, I can't imagine being forced to be in a higher production porn set." Valentina grunted as she pushed her way past him.

Valentina had to admit that the set was impressive, the arena had been transformed with a pink and purple love heart theme for the big event tonight. Maribelle had let her in on her role in the Pay-Per-View event and she couldn't help but feel a nervous energy driving her forward.

"So... got any tips?" Geoff asked.

"Just your bloody severed tip if you set a single foot in the bookies." Valentina replied as she made her way to the locker room.

The titantron showed a swish dazzling montage of high octane edits and a mean voiceover to inform the audience of the excitement to come. Then as the roar of the crowd died down a little, a behind the scenes camera was activated showing Valentina heading to her doctor's office. She opened the door to see a man in a doctor's coat talking to Maribelle.

"Wow, I finally got an assistant. Thanks Maribelle, now we can..." Valentina began.

"I'm going to cut you off there honey. Dr. Michaels ain't your assistant, he's your replacement. Did you think we just didn't have a doctor last week while you were in the ring?" Maribelle explained.

"Maribelle, please don't fire me, I need the..." Valentina once again began before being cut off.

"Who said you were fired? It's just that your job description has changed. You are a TWW wrestler now." Maribelle announced to the crowd's cheering echoing cheers.

"Shit, what the fuck I can't... fine. Well if I'm not needed tonight..." Valentina acknowledged starting to leave.

'Oh honey, all new wrestlers must compete once a week for 3 months or be fired, it was in that contract you signed without reading."

"But you haven't booked me for a..."

"Then you better get yourself ready for that open call slot." Maribelle laughed as the camera zoomed in on Valentina's shocked face.

...

"Ladies and gentlemen, please stand by for a special announcement." The announcer announced as Louise Jericho headed back up the ramp, covering her uncovered bottom with the suitcase she had just climbed up a ladder to collect for her victory in the opening bout. The moment she had turned out of sight, Maribelle's theme music began to play, and a beaming Maribelle descended the ramp with an awkward looking Valentina at her side, once again wearing her medical scrubs. They both slid into the ring and Maribelle seized the microphone.

"Hello everyone, tonight is a great night, I can confirm that our roster has expanded enough that I feel comfortable introducing our new and most high octane title yet." Maribelle walked to the edge of the ring and was handed a title belt that looked like it had been made from salvaged scrap metal. "The Paranoia Title. This is a no holds barred championship where pinfalls or submissions can be done by anyone at any time."

The crowd cheered, a 24/7 title was not an entirely new concept in wrestling circles, but the twist TWW had placed on it was.

"However, you cannot pin or force a submission in the title holder if she has a stitch of clothing on. So the price of knowing you're the best in TWW is a constant fear that at any moment, in any place, you could be attacked and stripped." Maribelle very pointedly turned to Valentina and then asked a general question with an obvious target. "Now, who wants to fight for my new championship belt?"

"Um... I do, I guess." Valentina nervously replied as the crowd cheered.

"Well I guess if there are no other challengers..." Maribelle began, only to be interrupted by Bara No Toge's entrance music. The athletic Japanese wrestler barreled to the ring, in shiny black and pink crossover top and booty shorts, ready to wrestle. She snatched the microphone from Maribelle's hands.

"Sometimes I think you don't take me seriously. Booking Love Bomb and not putting me in any matches. I gave up a job with Tokyo's premier wrestling league to come here and wrestle for TWW. Maybe when I have the most extreme championship belt around my waist, I'll get the dignity I deserve. I officially challenge for the Paranoia Championship belt."

"Alright then." Maribelle agreed, taking her microphone back as Bara No Toge took her place in the corner ready to start the match. "Well unless anyone else wants to challenge?"

There was a short pause before Maribelle signalled for the bell to ring and the match to begin.

Bara immediately charged Valentina and began laying into her with a mixture of punches and kicks. The relentless assault designed to make Valentina still look amateur compared to the lifelong wrestler she was sharing the ring with.

"You have to imagine Bara No Toge has the edge on this one." Max commented.

"I'm fairly certain we'll be seeing more of the good doctor very soon." Jax agreed.

"Petal drop and pin, then I start stripping you." Bara whispered in Valentina's ear. The petal drop was Bara's special move, a very intricate variation on a piledriver that Valentina had to put a lot of practice into before the match. When Bara threw her into the turnbuckle, then completed her move, Valentina rolled away happy that she had done her part well, it was a dangerous move for someone not well trained.

Bara moved for the pin, but the referee refused to count, loudly telling Bara that she needed to strip Valentina first.

Bara started by pulling off Valentina's scrubs and sensible shoes, leaving her in the ring wearing only her underwear, then jumped on her and began laying down some elbows to the face as cover to talk.

"Strip off the underwear too." Valentina whispered, taking Bara and herself by surprise.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,222 Followers
123456...9