Off To College Retreat

Story Info
College freshman at a retreat won’t be having sex in college.
1.6k words
3.72
4.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fantasy and fictitious. All characters are ages 18+

Father Jonas parked the church bus beside the five other similar church buses in the Camp Greenberg gravel parking lot. Inside the bus were ten 18 and 19 year old young men from his church, the Church of the Holy Rosary. Father Jonas opened the bus door and said "Alright boys, let's unload."

The young men began getting off the bus. Leading them was the muscular and cocky 18 year old Koda. He had combed back blonde hair and a sharp jawline. He was followed by the gangly nerdy boy Duke. He was heading off to college on an academic scholarship. He was about six feet tall with black hair and glasses, but still a cute twink. The other men followed behind Duke

Father Jonas led the young men into the reception area for dinner. As far as the young men knew, this overnight trip was going to be a night of Bible study and fellowship. He led the men to their dinner table which was marked with a folded piece of paper with their churches name. Beside their table was a group of black guys from an AME church.

As they sat down the holier-than-thou Koda said "I am happy I get to have a night of fellowship with you guys and time with the man upstairs." As he said this he gestured up to heaven. Father Jonas almost laughed. According to Koda's mother the 18 year old needed this retreats special treatment more than anyone. She had found multiple sticky socks and crusted tissues in his bedroom. Apparently he couldn't keep his hands off his dick. Even worse she had found condoms hidden in his sock drawer. There was no telling where he was sticking his rod.

Father Jonas went and joined the other men of the cloth at the stage. The camp director, Dr. Jonathan Van Drake joined them. "Hi gentleman. How are we doing this evening?" The men exchanged pleasantries until one of the pastors, a large black man that was from the AME church asked "So, how does this work?"

Dr. Van Drake said "When we close for the opening prayer you can put these on." He gestured at the oxygen masks under the podium "then we release the sleeping gas. Once they are asleep you gentleman can go across camp to the dinner we have for you until my staff has the men prepared here. Once we have them ready you can come back in for the rest of the evening."

Father Jonas exhaled "I hate that we had to trick these guys."

Another priest replied "But it's worth it to make sure they stay chaste at college."

With that Dr. Van Drake tapped the microphone on the podium and the room of seventy or so young men came to order "Welcome college freshman." The doctor began he continued "if you can all bow your heads we will begin with a word of prayer." Father Jonas watched as seventy pairs of eyes closed and seventy heads bowed. Dr. Van Drake shoved a mask in Jonas's hand which he quickly put on. Once all the men had a mask on he nodded at a thirty year old man in scrubs in the corner who hit a button on the wall. Suddenly and quickly yellow gas began shooting out of the air vents and quickly filled the room. The young men barely reacted before slumping over unconscious.

Father Jonas watched as Koda's head fell down smacking his forehead on the table and Duke slumped back with his head hanging back and mouth hanging open.

Dr. Van Drake turned to the priests and pastors as multiple men began entering the auditorium wearing scrubs and lab coats with gas masks of their own. He said "Gentleman, my associate will lead you to your dinner and we will bring you back when the men are ready. It'll be about an hour or two."

The young man in scrubs who had started the gas led the men out of the auditorium. Father Jonas glanced back at the sleeping Duke and Koda and a passing thought crossed his head "gosh I hope they really enjoyed the last time they jerked off." He thought as he left the auditorium......

An hour and a half later:

The various men of the cloth had just finished up their dessert inside one of the various cabins around the camp when Dr. Van Drake opened the door and said "gentleman, your young men are ready." Father Jonas stood and followed the doctor and the others out into the night air. To be honest Father Jonas was nervous, not knowing what he would see or how his college freshman would react to his subterfuge.

As they neared the dining hall door Dr. Van Drake warned them "gentleman, a fair warning the young men are highly aroused right now and with the cages keeping them pure I am afraid they are quite agitated,"

As he said this Father Jonas jumped as he heard a guttural groan come from inside the room. Then another voice groaned "Oooooohhhhh....P.......Please have mercy."

With that Dr. Van Drake opened the door and led the gentlemen into the huge room.

The tables had been removed and all the men were strapped into chairs arranged in circles according to the Parrish they were from.

Father Jonas locked eyes on his young men and went up to greet them. He was met with looks of anguish. They had been stripped naked and their clothes were folded in neat piles beside their chairs. He noticed Duke first. He noticed their legs were secured at the ankles and at the thighs ensuring they kept their legs spread wide exposing their cocks and scrotums. Duke had a trimmed bush of black pubes and a scrotum containing a now tight pair of nuts. Under his nuts was a black vibrating wand stimulating his sack and sperm factories. Father Jonas could only assume Duke had a sizable penis, because now his penis was trying desperately to chub but was straining against the clear plastic chastity cage it was encased in. It was locked with a small padlock.

Father Jonas looked beside him to see the chiseled abs on Koda's chest with a happy trail going down to a thick blonde bush. His nuts looked to be about the size of two peaches in a hairy sack. Father Jonas could tell Koda's cage was larger than Dukes. Jonas could see Koda's dick was thick as it tried to furiously chub in its prison. As the wand vibrated on Koda's fat balls his deep purple cock-head was letting a string of clear precum drip into the floor out of the slit at the tip of the cage.

Koda begged "Father, please what's going on?"

Duke blurted "Please take these things off."

Father Jonas raised his hands to calm the young men. Around him he could see the other clergy doing the same to their own groups of college freshman.

"Boys." Father Jonas said "you're heading off to college where you have all kinds of opportunities. Some of them are less than pure. Your parents want to make sure the head between your legs doesn't do the thinking for you."

"But father." Koda wavored "How will we....... You know?"

Father Jonas scoffed "masturbate? You won't." Koda's eyes went wide and Father Jonas said "According to the evidence your mother has found in your room you have done that quite enough." Koda's face went crimson.

Beside him Duke groaned and Jonas watched a thick string of precum fell from his straining glans into the floor. Jonas glanced around to see some of the men now had puddles forming between their legs.

Father Jonas said "the vibrators are to keep you aroused for the next few hours." Koda openly moaned and looked about to protest when Jonas stopped him "no fighting. It stays on. You won't ejaculate but you will absolutely want to. It's to teach you discipline. Your parents will decide how long the cages stay on or when they come off. They make take it off during college breaks.

The boys all moaned.

About an hour later all the young men had growing puddles between their legs. Koda's fat testicles felt like they were about to explode. Father Jonas could see sweat dripping down Dukes belly and into his pubes. Jonas felt sorry for them, but was glad they would stay pure in college and out of sin.........

Three Months Later

Koda pulled the sheets back. He'd lucked out and been able to get a dorm with private bedrooms and showers. This way his roommates would see the unfortunate appliance on his penis. Koda was so frustrated. Even stroking the cage he couldn't get himself to cum. He looked down at his once 8 inch penis in its three inch prison. He swore his nuts were even more swollen then they had been a couple days ago.

In the last three months his nuts had gotten larger as they filled with unreleased sperm.

He felt the sheets to find them unfortunately sticky again. Every night for the past two weeks he'd awoken to find a sticky mess as his overflowing balls desperately tried to empty themselves.

He was humiliated as he talked to his mom, bartering to have the cage removed. He finally had to accept her offer: if he made all A's and landed an internship it would be removed on Christmas break and he would be allowed to masturbate and ejaculate once then it would be back in the cage until the summer. Alas Koda currently had straight B's.

He frustratingly gripped the cage as he pondered the prospect that he may not be able to blow his load until the summer in another six months...........