Offer and Acceptance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened. I had received one too many inches of cock and began to gag violently. I flailed against his legs as oxygen made itself unavailable to me. My vision started to recede and dying thoughts flashed through my mind as I continued to feel Anthony's hand on the back of my head, holding me still.

The big black intruder exiting my throat felt like bliss, and I fell forward onto my hands, sucking in the sweetest air I'd ever tasted through my aching jaw. The next minute was filled by coughs and gags as I tried to clear the unholy amount of mucus in my mouth, throat, and nose.

A meaty finger appeared under my chin and lifted it up, granting me with the sight of Anthony's handsome face, beaming down at me. He must've been pleased with he was witnessing -- big, teary doe eyes with tears trickling down my cheeks, swollen pink lips and spit, snot and precum running out of my nose and gaping mouth. And to top it off, a little bulge poking out of my 'panties' adorned with a wet spot from where I'd been leaking.

"Good girl... You're doing a great job, sweetie. You should be proud of getting a dick this big down that far on your first try. But don't worry, baby, we'll have plenty of time to practice more of your deepthroating later."

His words confused me, but I didn't yet have enough oxygen in my brain to process them properly. Wait, did he just call me a girl?

Anthony pulled me forward to rest my head against his slimy cock and balls as he reached down behind me and started fondling my ass -- squeezing, massaging, planting a couple of playful slaps on each cheek. I was in no state to protest, and after enduring that assault on my throat, his soothing touch comforted my conflicted soul.

His hand hadn't retreated yet, however. I was still catching my breath as I felt the waistband of my briefs pull up, dragging the fabric in between my cheeks and giving me a wedgie that brushed against my hole.

"Much better... Real men love seeing a PAWG's cheeks jiggle as they're bobbing up and down on cock. You're ok with showing off your sweet little bubble butt to Daddy, right baby girl?"

I nodded and moaned affirmatively into his cock and balls. I was in too deep to argue -- this huge, dominant bear had already humiliated and violated me, and made me his submissive bitch for the night. What was the point of challenging him now?

Once he was done fondling my ass, Anthony coaxed me back onto his dick and I continued debasing myself with sucking, slurping, licking, and kissing. I was in even more of a trance than before though -- it felt like a previously resistant piece of my mind had broken, and I was becoming more and more detached. It could've been worse, after all -- if he wanted to, Anthony could've bent me over the couch and taken my ass, and there would be nothing I could do to stop him.

Time and time again the head of his cock entered and exited my throat, making me gag and spit until the thick black snake was dripping with his precum and my saliva.

More than a few wiry pubes stuck between my teeth once he made me suck on his massive nuts, licking up all the sweat and grime that had accumulated in his underwear over the past day. My mind drifted to the sperm that swam within these balls I sucked, wondering whether he would hold my head still and deposit them all on my face at the end of this ordeal, or if they'd just end up in a crusty tissue.

With my hands on his thighs and his balls in my mouth I looked up at the black phallus in front of me -- his giant hand wrapped comfortably around it, jerking up and down. My fingers hadn't even come close to touching when I had my hands around it.

Anthony's groans of pleasure began to become more frequent and the part of my mind that still functioned wondered whether this was the light of the end of the tunnel. Was he about to finish? Was I close to going back home and trying to forget this unfortunate encounter?

"Oh yeah, baby girl. Here it comes. You ready for Daddy's load?" he grunted.

I had seen enough porn to know that this was going to end in a facial. Although I wasn't excited to be on the receiving end of one, I was glad that he seemed to be respecting my condition that it didn't end up in my mouth.

I did my best to hold up my end of the deal by looking up into his eyes and nodding my head while giving him a cute smile.

He returned my smile while jerking his cock and said, "Use your words, baby. And call me 'Daddy'."

I was so close to the end -- I didn't even think before saying it.

"Yes Daddy, I'm ready for your big load."

With that, his left hand approached my face -- presumably to tilt my head back. But instead, his fingers grabbed my chin gently, pulling down -- opening my mouth.

Before I could process what was happening, his cock was at the back of my throat once more -- my body had betrayed me and relaxed instinctively, allowing him into me.

He pulled my head further onto his cock, pushing it deeper and deeper into my throat -- I regained enough control over myself to push against his knees for a few seconds, before once again realizing that it was no use. He was too strong and I was too weak. This was happening whether I liked it or not. After all, he was Daddy, and I was his 'baby girl'.

"That's it, sweetie. Open up that throat for Daddy. Gonna shoot my load right into your tummy."

This was the peak of my humiliation. His balls were touching my chin as his bush tickled my lips and nose. And now Daddy was going to feed me a midnight snack. I was going to have a man's sperm swimming around in my belly.

If the throbbing of his cock didn't give it away, then the hot wetness in my throat sure did. Shot after shot of cum blasted down my gullet, accompanied by a loud, guttural groan coming from the man above me.

My vision began to blur as the gagging sensation returned. My whole body was numb from the cock at this point -- all I could feel was the dizziness in my mind and the increasing fullness of my belly.

Thankfully the still-throbbing black python began to slither its way back out until only the head remained in my mouth, depositing another few shots of cum onto my tongue -- enough to fill my mouth. But with nowhere to go, and my lungs desperate for air, I swallowed the warm, thick, slimy fluid voluntarily.

I took a deep breath in through my nose as Daddy pulled his cock out of my mouth, spewing the final few shots of his nut onto my swollen lips. I fell to my hands and alternated between coughing and swallowing, trying to get all of the thick slime either out of me or further in -- at this point I didn't care which, as long as I was allowed to breathe again.

The taste on my tongue and in the back of my throat was pungent -- much stronger than the precum I'd become familiar with up until that point. Although the flavor didn't completely disgust me, I wanted to be free of it and go back to feeling normal again -- my time as a cocksleeve was surely over now.

I looked up to see that the seat in front of me was empty. Instead, a glass of orange juice was hovering by my side, a big black hand holding it out for me to take. My eyes darted further up and I received a concerned, sympathetic look from the man whose baby batter now filled my tummy.

My shaky hands carefully took the glass presented to me, but before I could gulp it down, I burped. And again. And again. Some of the cum I had tried so hard to swallow crept back up again and even dribbled out of my nose. I didn't even want to imagine how pathetic I must've looked in that moment. I couldn't escape the shame however, as a hearty chuckle erupted above me and I blushed bright red.

The orange juice had a strange taste to it but that was the least of my worries. I thirstily guzzled it down, eliminating most of the remaining semen flavor in my mouth and throat.

My eyes danced around and saw the time displayed on the microwave in the kitchen. It read 12:30am. I suddenly realized how late it was. I panicked for a moment thinking about my meeting with the recruiter in the morning, but then I realized that now that I had held up my end of the deal, Daddy would have to come through for me -- I'd be able to forget this traumatic experience once he talked to my landlord and found me a new job. Wait, did I just call him Daddy again?

Something was wrong though. I could barely stand up without my legs turning to jelly -- on the second attempt, I fell forward on the couch in front of me. My head started spinning and my eyelids were suddenly too heavy to keep open.

My mind began to fade to black as I felt a weight land down on the couch by my feet. The last thing I remembered was a gentle finger stroking my cheek.

"Shhhhh baby girl... You did so well tonight and you made Daddy real proud... Everything will be sorted when you wake up... Then we'll start training your other hole..."

***

To be continued...

12