Offering Myself to be Used

Story Info
I offered myself.
1.7k words
4.19
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on IRC in the #NaughtyChat channel. Oh, she just got me sexually. She went with all my exhibitionist tendencies and pushed me. She seemed to enjoy every show as much as I did. But I could tell she was shy, although intrigued and very tempted.

After many years in chat rooms and getting burned and hurt I decided to use it only for my sexual kinks. After spending endless hours first getting to know girls and flirt just to be told to piss off when I revealed my desires, I made another decision. Don't beat around the bush. I used various nicks from LuckyLuke to MagikMike and MaleStripper eventually ending up with Exhibitionist_m and chatted as my alter ego, a not-shy guy willing to show everything and say exactly what he wants and likes. Many girls didn't even respond, but at least I knew they were at least open to chatting.

She described herself as nerdy, and shy but with a naughty mind. She called herself NerdyBabe. Our first chat developed fast. She was one of the few girls that contact me, with a flirty way from the get-go.

NerdyBabe> Hi there, where are you exhibiting and who can watch?? :)

Exhibitionist_m> Hi, currently in my hotel room, got the curtains wide open and walking around naked for anyone in the building across from me to see, you are obviously welcome too.....

NerdyBabe> Well would love to but how? What are you doing in a hotel..and is it nice?

Exhibitionist_m> Haha well traveling for work, and if you have Google Chat I can show you...

NerdyBabe> OK so you gonna show yourself naked to me? My google chat is nerdybabe111@gmai.com

Exhibitionist_m> I was talking about the hotel room actually

NerdyBabe> Ah, not much of an exhibitionist!

Exhibitionist_m> We'll see, just added you on google chat

We moved over to Google Chat as I could take pictures

Exhibitionist_m:

Hi there, welcome!

NerdyBabe:

Hi, thank you, so show me the damn hotel room

I proceed to send her pics of the room, the first just the open curtain, but then some more pics just showing a glimpse of my naked body. So, pictures just show my ass cheek showing in the mirror or reflection. I keep taking pictures of the bed and bathroom.

Exhibitionist_m:

What would you like to see more of?

NerdyBabe:

Oooh, nice! I like what I see, but can you maybe try another angle on the bed picture and the bathroom, I can't see what I want to see...

Exhibitionist_m:

Mmm, ok, let me see what I can do

She picked the pictures that show more of my naked body than anything else, just hiding the parts she wants to see. I proceed to send her pictures showing my ass and then showing my now swollen and growing cock.

NerdyBabe:

Yes! Much better, I want to see your ass and only your ass but bending over the chair...

Exhibitionist_m:

Mmmm ok, I love this, sooooo horny now.

NerdyBabe:

Show me...

I go on to take pictures as per her order with my cock hard and me edging for her on pictures and videos. Some of them show cum forming on the tip. The hotter the pictures are the more she loves them.

Exhibitionist_m:

So love making these for you!

NerdyBabe:

Naked and fingering right now looking at your pictures and videos

Exhibitionist_m:

Really?? Wow, that is so hot, you can get me to do anything now! Send a pic of all that please?

I then got a pic from her, showing herself, sitting there naked, I could see her perky breasts and just the start of her bald pussy. I couldn't believe it.

NerdyBabe:

I cannot believe I just sent you that!

Exhibitionist_m:

Me neither! Thanks...

NerdyBabe:

šŸ˜Š

We continue with a number of such sessions in the coming days with my loving creating the media she asked for and we both enjoyed it. For once I met someone with my appetite and that got me. Then one day she came with a request or maybe a proposal...

NerdyBabe:

I was thinking, I would so like to do so many things with you irl but I'm too inexperienced and too shy. So, I have this plan how you can help me..

Exhibitionist_m:

Mmm, I'm sure I can, very curious! But you know we can take it slowly..

NerdyBabe:

OK, so just listen to the whole thing and then let me know. So, I see you in a hotel room, close to my house. Naked, blindfolded, and handcuffed to the bed...With the access key hidden somewhere where I know.

Exhibitionist_m:

Ok....

NerdyBabe:

Then I can come in without you seeing me, take my time, get naked and do what I like with you and then leave...would you consider something

Exhibitionist_m:

I pause for a while....mmmm...I don't know, it is quite a request with a lot of risk, but for you....yes, I will do it!

So, in the coming weeks, we plan out every detail. I try to find out what she has in mind but this is kept a secret. We agree that we will both be quiet unless we absolutely have to. We also agree that NerdyBabe will come into the room and get completely naked before starting to do what she likes. I agree that she can do anything she likes.

So, the day has arrived. I am so nervous, excited, and horny! I've taken a shower and I am fresh and smoothly shaved, ready for action. I prepare the room by lighting candles and flowers. I look around the room and I'm satisfied, it looks good, romantic but slightly dodgy. I check the time. I left the key outside under a plant at the entrance as agreed and strip naked. My cock is semi swollen and as I look in the mirror and I like to see myself so naked; it swells even more. Wetness is oozing from the slit in my cock. I put the blindfold over my head and position myself on the bed before snapping the cuffs on myself. I'm now completely in Nerdy's hands. I'm naked, tied to a bed, and blindfolded...

I hear something at the door. It opens and closes shortly afterward. My heart is racing. I hear someone walk up to me and just tug on my toe. Then I start to smell her. She smells really nice, sexy. I hear her taking her clothes off and my cock just swells more and more. I feel her eyes on me. She sits on the bed next to me. I can now smell her horniness and desire as she leans in so close that I can feel her hot breath near my ear. She runs her hand along my thigh, slowly, finding its path up my leg to my now rock-hard cock, throbbing, and just brushing my cock with her hand. It feels incredible and I want to grab her and kiss her so badly now. She sees my hands moving, trying to grab something. She positions herself near my hand and then places her breast so I can touch it...just for a short while. I grab it and massage it and she moans.... I grab the nipple, which is soooo hard, and roll it between my fingers. She pulls away and places her ass in my hand.... I grab it but she moves so I basically have access to her asshole. I immediately rim it slowly pressing against the tightly closed ass and she pulls away.

By now I'm aching to be touched with clear pre-cum making drip strands from the tip of my cock. She sits on my chest and faces away from me. I can smell her arousal and feel her pussy wetness on my chest before she lifts her ass in the air and then I feel pure heavenly bliss as her mouth takes my wet, throbbing cock in and slide deep into her. Her hands are all over, playing with my balls. I moan as she sucks my dick so good that I have to take deep breaths. Then she lowers her pussy so it is right in front of my mouth. I lick her from her clit over her smooth pussy lips to where her ass cheeks stop me. She gasps and then waits for more. I give her more and as I lick; she expertly places her pussy in the right position. I love going down on women, and this was special. I couldn't see anything, but it felt like I knew exactly what her swollen pussy looked like. The wetness from her arousal covered my mouth. She stood still so I could circle her swollen clit while she really made short but such good strokes over my cock head, just working the sensitive area where the shaft gets to the head.

I cannot take much more as she also feels it and sucks for the finish. She pulls off my cock, still holding it upwards as I spurt the first drop of cum just catching her on the chin. She pulls onto her arms straight and her pussy now on my chest/neck as she pushes back...wetness all over me as my cum spurts like a fountain some hitting her hanging tits and other falling back on my cock and my stomach. Her own orgasm makes her ride my chest with her pussy lips rubbed against me. We both are breathing deeply as we move slower and slower. I so wish I could grab that ass that I know is right in front of me... As if she knows this she pushes back and covers my mouth with her pussy and slides down as I take a nibble off her left ass cheek. She turns around and I can hear her tits bouncing around as she takes the drop of cum on her chin and feeds it to me. I swallow and wish she would feed me more, but she gets off me and puts on her clothes. Just before she goes, she unlocks the one cuff and quickly runs out of the room and when I rip off my blindfold the door just closes. I untie myself and get a bear..We agreed to meet online for debrief.

NerdyBabe :

Hey you sexy...

Exhibitionist_m:

Hey...you are the sexy one. Was it all you wanted it to be?

NerdyBabe:

Oh my, so much more..and you know what?

Exhibitionist_m:

No, what?

NerdyBabe:

I made a video for us....will edit it and share with you...we can watch it together?

Exhibitionist_m:

What? Really? Well, that is a surprise...When will you be finished? Will you wanna do this again? Next time you probably gonna be the blindfolded, tied-up plaything..?

NerdyBabe:

Maybe....