All Comments on 'Office Assistance'

by nicoloco

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looking for a job...

Well now if everyone could actually have a job like that we would all be walking around with perma-grins... made my evening an enjoyable one... thanks for the reading material, felt like i was standing in the doorway myself watching and anticipating... well written cant wait for a sequel!!

gdavisgdavisover 19 years ago
Long Lasting

A very hot story all the way from beginning to end. Great pacing of action and story. Using two perspectives really worked well. One of the best stories I've read on this site. The only criticism I have is that in an odd way it kind of ends like a sitcom, with everyone lightheartedly saying," That Dee!". Then again it is a sexual farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Very good and well written. A good steady pace and just the right amount of intimate detail. Thanks.

wirepullerwirepulleralmost 12 years ago

well that was hot. Great little comments throughout made the scene come alive. I've never had a threesome, but this one made more sense than many I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
UTTERLY INCREDIBLE

What a writer, who has such a unique grasp on language -- from 16 cylinder words I looked up (so easy with the Internet) to ascertain that I knew the meaning, to just startlingly gripping expressions (such as, "I gulped air like a pearl diver").

Kudos to a master wordsmith.

The unquenchable Dee/Denise was a compelling creation of nicoloco's (fitting the last half of his name).

Talk about devious and manipulative.

Plus quirky (handing off her lover to her boss!).

Plus being open and forward about sex.

I liked her.

Not that I'd want to be married to her. Wives are normally devious/manipulative enough, just by being a woman. I would not want to put up with one who had Dee's extra dose.

But she sure filled the bill for an intriguing Literotica gal.

She was the star of the show.

A fun and funny story.

Unquestionably and unhesitatingly, 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

nicoloconicolocoabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the review

Paul in OK is OK. This is by far the most anyone has said about any of my stories, and mostly good at that. Tell your friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous