Fantasy of Being Used as Fleshlight

Story Info
Wife wants to be husband’s fleshlight while he watches porn.
1.2k words
4.66
28.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers threaded slowly through my hair as I brought my mouth closer to his cock.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, looking down at me with a mix of love and confusion.

I flicked my tongue over the tip in answer and he moaned as his cock twitched against my lips. "Just enjoy it. I will," I promised.

Whatever he saw in my face must have convinced him and he relaxed back in his chair as his gaze returned to the porn I had put on his computer. A curvy brunette with E sized tits was slowly stripping for the camera. I let my lips encircle just the tip of him and swirled my tongue on the underside. The throaty moans of the woman behind me made me instantly wet. I glanced up at him to make sure he was watching her and not me. He was. His face was glued to the screen and I peeked up to catch a glimpse of glistening breasts jiggling as she crawled toward the camera with her tongue out and eyes up. I lifted his shaft and sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time while gliding my fingers up and down his length. His dick noticeably jumped when the camera shifted to a POV shot of the woman's mouth sliding over a thick cock, roughly the same length and girth of my husband. His mouth fell open slightly and the vein on the underside of his cock throbbed angrily.

He flicked his gaze down at me with a guilty expression.

I had to squeeze my legs together to contain my excitement. I locked eyes with him, nodded my head up and down to show I was ok and slowly slid my head forward so my eyes bulged slightly as I stared up at him adoringly.

He groaned and tightened his fist around my ponytail before returning his eyes to the glowing screen in front of him.

This whole scenario had taken a great deal of convincing on my part. I almost found it comical how backwards we were. Here I was, wanting him to ignore me and use my mouth like a fleshlight for his pleasure and he had to be talked into it. My husband was a good man, if a bit vanilla at times. But after nearly fifteen years together and four kids, our sex life could certainly use some spicing up. One night, after three or four glasses of wine by the pool, we found ourselves exchanging fantasies.

He wanted to have sex in a parked car. I had never done that but the idea intrigued me and I quickly agreed to try it. And then it was time to make an exchange and tell him my fantasy... I wasn't secure enough to actually bring another person into our bed, man or woman, but I had always had a bit of a freak flag and a high sex drive. My dirty book collection was filled with stories featuring BDSM sex clubs, consensual non-consent, cuckquean, facefucking, spit-roasting and all kinds of kinky scenarios. But what I found myself confessing to him was giving him a blowjob while he watched porn and essentially masturbated with my face. He was a bit shocked and originally expressed concern that I would be jealous and that it might negatively affect our relationship. I was disappointed but asked him to think about it.

We didn't talk about it again over the next few weeks and I decided I needed to make the first move. I arranged for a sitter for the kids and told him to clear his calendar that Friday. And then I let him take me to our favorite Italian restaurant and buy a carafe of wine for me to drink alone. Afterwards we pulled over on a deserted road and I rode him right then and there like a couple of teenagers. While he held me through our post orgasmic bliss he stroked my hair.

"So about your fantasy..." he began and I tensed up in fear of rejection.

"It's ok. I get that it's a little out there..."

"I'll try it," he cut me off.

His fingers tightened in my hair as I brought my head down until my nose was touching his pubic bone. I held him there a moment before pulling off with a pop. I licked his shaft and glanced up at him again. The faint glow of the computer screen lit up his face but he was still watching her with a worshipful gaze. I felt a tiny twinge of jealousy but my pussy flooded as I returned to worshipping his cock. I bobbed up and down and took his cock deep down my throat, fucking him with my mouth.

He began to breathe deeper as he found his rhythm and then I felt his hands on both sides of my head as he began to thrust upwards into my mouth and throat. I felt a strange giddy excitement. One of my biggest fantasies was coming true. I wanted him to use me for his pleasure, masturbating with my mouth until he came deep down my throat while he imagined fucking the woman on the screen. I don't know what it said about me but I wanted to be used and ignored.

He continued to fuck my face as I heard the "thwap thwap thwap" of the woman being fucked hard doggy style. He timed his thrusts perfectly with what was happening on the screen and I felt a gush of liquid flood my pussy at the sensation of being used. When I couldn't take it any longer I reached down and began to rub my clit with desperation while I bobbed up and down on his cock. I felt like I was on fire. My entire body hummed with need and anticipation as I stared up at him in the glow of the blue light. The idea of him cuming for her... but using my mouth... I circled my clit and moaned around his thick cock as he fucked my face. I wanted him to get there first so he could see me get off after and be secure in the knowledge that this was something I wanted and enjoyed.

I knew he was close by the way his fingers dug into my scalp and his balls tightened up below my chin. I used my other hand to cup and massage them and his ass actually lifted from the chair as he came with a roar, holding my face down as he stared at the screen and shot every last drop straight down my throat. I fought my desperation for breath as my fingers frantically pinched my clit, momentarily seeing stars as I found my own release with his cock still buried in my mouth and his hands still shoving me all the way down. His cock spurted down my throat, once, twice, three times, as his body convulsed. He was practically bent over me and I imagined his face, inches from the screen as he shot his load straight down my throat.

When he finally released me, he flopped back in his chair and threw his arm over his face. I continued to hold him in my mouth as my tongue traced all around him. His body continued to convulse sporadically and he gently stroked my hair with his eyes closed. Eventually he reached up and pressed the space bar and the room was thrust into silence. "That was..." he began.

"I know," I cut off, "Thank you."