All Comments on 'Office Christmas Party Finis'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments (Page 2)
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 3 years ago

Great Story, But considering how stupid Joyce is maybe she would try to follow to see if she can't get him to accept her even as a Concubine (no marriage) or maybe Lisa and her obvious money will wantto try and get him back for the company. anyways I'm sure i am not the only one who would like an Epilogue?

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
@JRandyJ — love to hate in microseconds

While I have absolutely no doubt that is true, I have also read and heard of countless cases of hating the action but not the actor. With maternal love drug addicted children steal from their parents and end up in jail or beaten up, or in the hospital, and the parent still loves them and takes them back. Conversely, I know a family where one girl married outside their race and the mother turned her back FOREVER on her, while the other daughter married into the race to a husband that beat her, but the parents pit up with the asshole son inlaw.

Countless spouses have cheated over the centuries, yet the husband/wife takes them back again and again.

You just don’t know how someone will react under stress until they are put under that stress.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
I find it difficult, with the situation described, that the girls kept quiet about a move to another city from their mother.

At the end they seemed to be getting along as well as could be expected. They didn’t seem to hold the mother at arms length. They didn’t say, or give indication they were bothered by the mother’s relationship with Lisa. Within the context of the situation everything seems as hunky-dory as could be expected. I don’t see the girls, in thst situation, not being uber upset at dad enough not to go to mom and tell her.

Now, throw in that maybe they felt weird and uncomfortable with Joyce and Lisa’s relationship? Or unforgiving and off put by the things Joyce and dad told them about the cheating, sure I can see them being secretive about a move. But none of that was described.

BTW, there was no stipulation about moving the kids out of town/state in the separation agreement?

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 3 years ago

Needs a part 3 for the aftermath?

Karn9Karn9almost 3 years ago

Great story , very nice payback and BTB!5*

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great story, OK revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whaa...wait, this story feels terribly unfinished. Did your creativity just come to a stop? And all...oh never mind. I was looking at the page count and anticipating...something more, then it hits the last page, rolls over on it's back and pees all over itself like a submissive puppy! Man, this one was disappointing. 1 star

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Enjoyable, but the ending was very strange. I suppose Joyce's theory that the promise of kinky sex for the hero would trump her rampant infidelity isn't completely implausible, and short of absolute contrition it may have been the only play she had.

I don't think this story *requires* a third part, but I would be curious to see whether they both alter from the paths they are on. I'm also curious to see how Joyce reacts once Lisa gets bored and moves on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just needed a little more substance at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first chapter was a good setup. This chapter was bullshit. He can't kick her out of the house. It's as much her house as his. If he grabs her and throws her out, he goes to jail. He probably would be in jail for shooting them. Any Judge would be happy to give her custody, alimony, child support and the house. The rest was all fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good-oh. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
terrible ending

you messed this one up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lawsuit for sequel harassment etc... he could destroy the company and leave. Just seems like a half finished btb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for him getting his kids a away from his rapist wife and her rapist friends.

bigeightguybigeightguyover 2 years ago

I'd like to see another chapter explaining the fallout after his speech, and how he does in his new life ..

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

Not a good ending, Needs another chapter.

Storm113Storm113over 2 years ago

Incomplete, very disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely needs another chapter. He is leaving himself very open.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

This started out good then just went to the ridiculous, obviously this author is bi curious as many of his stories talk about male on male sex. Just not my kind of story⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 1 was good, a 5*****; this is completely stupid and weird, 1*. So by writing this unnecessary poorly conceived "sequel" you end up with an average score of 3. Try harder.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Stupid, chaotic, illogical, mess. No conclusion because it is a poorly written pistache of unconnected scenes without a real central theme. In short this is an epic fail of almost biblical proportions. Nothing in this random jumble makes any sense whatsoever.

Epic failure. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First part was good, but it fell off from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What guy could work for a company that disrespects him so much . Jim was probably in line also . I wonder what will happen to the daughters being raised by a slut like Joyce and her Lover Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did not like the (homosexual) revenge it seemed a bit over the top as some revenge is. Some other parts are a bit childish. Hoe does he get custody of the children, at they older enough to say and they could choose the mother. The wife reports she loves her husband but continues on with her delusional flagrant ways. This chapter needs a rewrite and a fuller ending. We get the gist but its not enough. By the way GAY should be G.A.Y. = Good As You, from the 1960s. It is so miss used. Gay means light, happy, fun. Know your history. The correct word is Homosexual.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Convenient

Convenient a non description manger is approached by an out of town company.After one night his daughters are said to be missing their mother,so what happens when he takes the out of town job,do they go with him,if so who will look after them whilst he works.?

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

He seems to me to be a wimpy cuckold who seemed willing to take the bitch back, what a load of bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His wife had no respect for him as she carried on after she was kicked out and then turns up at his works DO expecting to carry on. She also says she loves him. Its always good to see delusional persons think they are in the right. Getting revenge like he did in this story meant he lowered his standards. He should have challenged his wife over it, got confirmation and challenged him with a solicitors letter. It doesn't do much but it lets him know that he has been busted. Then start the rumours about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would like to see how this continued for the next few months and then when the children leave school and what they think of their mother when they are old enough to know the true facts. Did the gang bang go ahead at the party. Did the party fall flat due to his discourse or did they just ignore him and have a good time? What happened in the divorce, were the videos used for him to get custody of the children? Lots of thongs need to be wrapped up.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Took a good story with a potentially great ending right off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks to the author!!!Q

1) The is an excellent author with level 5 talent. I have praised some of his other works highly.

2) This story could have been placed in many other categories: BDSM, LS, GM, EH, EC among others. It does feel like the author tried to please everyone, or he never thought of the target audience.

3) "Cuckold" is a term of disrespect for most. Despite some comments top the contrary, there is none in this story.

4) I will be much more careful before reading further stories by this author. I can not rate this story for if I had been fully aware of the content I would not have started this story. For me it was very true to life, but so much of life that I find abhorrent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story, but needs more storyline. Creative and written well. This screams for more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrepentant whore, hope her life is shit forever!

Larch50Larch50over 1 year ago

Good story, well written. The ending was abrupt and unsatisfying.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

It started badly and ended even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

. It will be better for her to just do as I ask for a while. Maybe we will get counseling and can get over this but I doubt it."

I include this excerpt by way of pointing out the absolute absurdity of this man saying he loves her. This entire story is sick. The idea he would totally shelter his girls from what kind of moral degenerate their mother is is beyond idiotic. Yeah, the girls have no clue? So they know their mom is fucking some kid, know what it means, and he now has to shelter them?

This story came out of your mind and perforce is a reflection of your likes and wants. It wasn't even good eroticism.

You're, of course, free to write as you will....but this reader has 86'd you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In life, endless stressors seem to live with us and parasitically attach themselves to one’s psyche, usually resulting in the commission of any sort of ASSHOLE acts. I hope this author improves on his dealings with his own demons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Farmer's stories are so fucking weird. There's mental gymnastics going on in many of them that just don't make sense to normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"It will be better for her to just do as I ask for a while. Maybe we will get counseling and can."......Really? Maybe we can get back together? Then, in the next breath, he emphatically stating not a chance in hell.

Your MC vacillates like a top. You wrote a lot but the MC and plot have more holen than Swiss Cheese. Just plain predictable and bring.

And what's this about protecting the girls from knowing the truth? THEY ALREADY knew their more is a cheating whore so there should be no problem giving them the whole picture; just water down the graphics.

Please get a proof reader. A decent one would have steered you clear of the reef you ran this story into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story, why do sluts do what they do, especially the humiliation of the husband, then claim to love him.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Whoa, What a Great Story and Great Writing. I was sure there was going to be a RAAC at the end. But Nope! I guess she just burnt hubby too bad for that. 5 big ones to the writer. I love a happy ending. Good Job and thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall a very well-written nicely unfolding story. The ending seems somehow unfinished, events rushed and unsatisfying, the characters sort of left in the middle (and muddle) of things--dangling without any real conclusion to the complex tapestry of relationships.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A very good story with a modest amount of retribution for all the participants in the extramarital activities. I'm sure all those ready for the second annual orgy will appreciate our MC's thoughtfulness in providing a blowup mattress the scheduled activities. Some say the ending was left hanging but if you think about it, what more is there? A description of the orgy that will ensue? I for one appreciated the subtleness of it and our MC was pretty cool! Sorry, couldn't think of a more sophisticated word than cool. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would not let her near her daughters . I would also have moved but no matter what it will catch up with them . My Ex found love with a Millionaires son . Sadly he never married her even though he gave her 2 kids

chrisp69chrisp69about 1 year ago

Please tell me that the company turned to s**t and she lost every thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As normal the story has no real ending why?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit12 months ago

FINALLY he DID manage to get his shit together, man-up, and tackle life head-on! . So, -life DOES throw crap at you, all over you sometimes, and sometimes choking in your own throat! Life will do that to you, for nowhere is it written that "Life must be fair"! 'cos it ain't! Never has been, -never will be! IF sometimes life appears to be a colossal crisis that people are just dying to get out of, that's because it is! . Life is an initiative test fail, and you're doomed to come straight back, and try all over again, and how is THAT working out for YOU this time around?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Does the author intend that the MC be a symbol of people who are stable ad traditional facing a rapidly changing world. REad it and see. Great plot, variety of well developed characters, easily readable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Incomplete ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1st, too long for the subject matter. Could've been edited down.

2nd, not nearly as good as the 1st part. Should've left it like that. If the author wanted to add a 2nd part, edit this down to 2 pages max. The rest seems to be stuffing. The author admits he wrote this for those that wanted a continuation/ ending. It shows.

2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a terrible ending. Page after page about a wimp cuck. Who after finding his wife was a gandbang whore and slut he still fucked her disgusting diseased filled cunt all the while staying with the bitch.

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Quelle pauvre cocu. Il aurait dû la droguer et l'envoyer dans un bordel mexicain.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wasn't sure about it but I had told Jerome I would consider a little taste of gay sex.

One sentence and you insist on destroying the two stories. There is absolutely NO excuse for including that foul CRAP.

I had previously listed your stories as favorites, but had removed them. I now remember why. It won't happen again.

And, no it is not that PHONY word homophobia, the CORRECT word is homoNAUSEA.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Doug did a good job at the end, what a surprise. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What's with all the gay shit?

Seems like the MC was less upset by the guys potentially fucking him than he was that they were gonna drug him. Like he woulda preferred being not drugged when he got fucked? Just wierd.

These characters are delusional. What professional management type men propose gay rape orders at the company Christmas party?? Geez what could go wrong with that plan?

300 people at the party and about 10 of us are gonna drug a supervisor to unconsciousness drag him off to an adjacent room where we gang bangs his wife and then force ourselves on his unconscious body. I mean drugging and gay raping a fellow employee...with about 8 to 10 participants AT the company party? Yeah...the secret would never get out. Nobody would ever find out. Right?

Carriers ruined. Divorces. And certain jail time when he wakes up the next morning covered in semen with his asshole split open and bleeding.

Who'd call the police? Imagine it. You are at your party. You lose consciousness. You come too hours later in a strange room. Covered in semen. Your ass is split open and bleeding. You are groggy as fuck.

Do you just ignore it? Or call the police immediately?

You call 911. Go to the hospital. They test your blood and urine. Find the drugs in your system. They do a rape kit. Test the DNA of all involved. Immediately arrest your wife and bring her in for questioning. She breaks in rhe first half an hour. Gives up all the names of everyone involved.

They are all arrested. Then are put on trial. Convicted. Sentenced to prison. Serve time as gay rapists. His wife is also complicit. She goes to prison also as an accessory.

What do you think their time in the lockup is like? Convicted of gay rape? They all get raped in jail weekly.

Even when they all get out...they are on the sex offenders list forever.

I'm sorry. These consequences...are easy to see. Yet we have the author writing about educated professionals all deciding that drugging and raping the husband of their gang bang whore would be a good idea? AT the company Xmas party? Like nobody is gonna notice these assholes carrying him out of the party after he's been drugged? That they all just disappear for a couple of hours to go have a gang bang?

The entire premise is stupid. And how he handled it...dumb.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Why

Why would an out of town company approach a non entity like him?.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nitpic needs to learn to read carefully.

The MC was capable of reorganizing a mostly destroyed business. His talent was being rewarded.

Many others need to remember - the story is in the author's world and should stop being nitpics.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@Nitpic, why do you consider him a non-entity? From the looks of it, he actually seems to be pretty darn high up in the company. It basically looked like just Davis was above him at that point. It's entirely plausible that another company would approach him after they saw they observed the turn-around?

I'm a bit disappointed that he didn't get proper revenge on Lisa, and a bigger fuck you to his boss. Also, this whole staying married but separate bullshit that the author keeps using needs to go.

Overall, it was a somewhat better than average story for literotica, though could have used improvement.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby5 months ago

That was a good ending. So sad… that stupid people are really sometimes… just stupid. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Remarkable,,,, Had me wondering about the Outcome, Goodun

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

........not my thing.

Booboo12629Booboo1262923 days ago

Good story until the last few pages where it went off the rails in my opinion.

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny222219 days ago

I'm sure others caught the error of the shotgun. If you can chamber a round it means you only have four up the pipe. Now he could have loaded another rond and then have 5 shots but he didn't.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous