All Comments on 'Office Christmas Party Finis'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 stars.

You lost me when the hero started talking about "a little gay sex."

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
My gosh!

You actually pulled this one out at the very last second. I was happy that you avoided the gay sex and beat the crap out of little Les. That was all good, but Joyce seemed to be weaseling back into the home. You've had reconciliation with wives just as evil. I was already thinking about how to blast you in this comment, and give up on reading your stories for good. But, holy crap, you blew the bitch Joyce, uber bitch Lisa,and his job,up! What a pleasant surprise to get a BTB from the Farmer. It wasn't perfect, but when compared to the other garbage, insulting garbage, posted tonight, it's a veritable Les Miserables or Brothers Karamazov. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why the rush

good story.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

i like where this is going, but seems to need one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have to say I normally enjoy your stories, but honestly this one was awful. The way the kids acted even it was almost like they didn’t even care about their dad’s feelings. It might be a dick thing to say but honestly he probably would of been better off just leaving them all behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank goodness

So glad I can finally read a proper loving wife story there has only been a few fantastic stories like this story been written because all of a sudden garbage has been coming on to the scene and a lot of it is just so embarrassing even to read because the writers were to “ lazy “ to put it in the correct section but this was fantastic to read and enjoyable especially at the end as he walks off don’t get me wrong there was a little phrases about lesbian and bdsm but that was all they were not like the other writers that have got carried away in there stories but yes this was fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

I like the burn the bitch

I hate the constant waffling between forgiveness and divorce - we all knew it was divorce stop peppering in statements about reconciliation -1 star

Also, his wife, Lisa, and four men planned to drug and rape him

Why the fuck does he let them around his daughters? Why does he let his daughters have a relationship with Lisa? -1 star

Why the fuck does he let his daughters have false hope? -1 star

Why didnt he also sue the company given the boss was aware, did nothing, and was planning on promoting a woman party to the planning of 7 rapes? -1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Is that really it? I try and keep an open mind but this is just bad. I don't know how much I would want an end but this just needs an end another couple paragraphs or an epilogue would have saved it.

But I don't know how or why but the lightning pace which things happened in the story and yet I still am not sure when everything is happening. Christmas not Christmas... Three weeks pass yet he gets her an apartment and she furnishes it and things stack up and in 5 pages like 4 months of things happen in like a week.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I'm glad this didn't end in a RAAC. Joyce treated him like shit and had no regrets about all her fucking around... If ever a bitch needed to be burned, she was it.

This could have been really great if the daughters were supportive of their father, instead of basically sympathising with their mother. They didn't approve of what she was doing with Les, so it was weird them asking the father to forgive Joyce. Oh and obviously all the gay sex was unpleasant. It just made me wonder if Joyce knew the husband was in the closet and that's why she cheated.

nickbgbnickbgbover 4 years ago
Surprising conclusion on a few levels.

- Unusually, not a RAAC, as he did eventually go through with the divorce.

- Apparent retribution at work for most of the managers involved ( not for the manipulative boss' niece of course).

- But i still can't say that i understand the wife's character even with the benefit of another 5 pages. She seemed to value her relationship with Lisa more than her own family, husband and children both. So why the constant crying?

It was like everyone was simply going through the motions at times. Kind of emotionally flat in how it read, but that could just be me.

Ultimately, i still found it unsatisfying, only in a different way.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

Very good but it needs an epilogue. What happens after the party? There was a lot of detail in the story but the ending - while good- left me wanting to know what happens to each of the people involved. I hope you let us know where they all end up. Still a 5 star story for e.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Done

You managed to create a reasonably plausible story with believable characters. On top of that, the cuckolded husband was able to get his revenge and regain his dignity with minimal violence that would require improbable legal rulings for him to remain a free man and keep his daughters. I hope that you can provide us with more stories in the same vein. They are sorely needed. Most of the stories posted in this catagory are worthless. This one was a joy.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
haha..

laughed, this was great, realy enjoyed it, , tho i did worry at one point he was going to go gay,, the the allmost reconciliation with the wife, i know you have to be nice with the cheaters when theres kids involved and he did well, , the outcome was great, but i do agree with others, what happens with joyce ?, you cant just walk away, take the kids and theres no repurcusions, or maybe you can, its your story and yours as to where it ends, i thoroghly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

Still the best on a terrible day of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is not often a story makes me this uncomfortable.

I had to stop when the wife came home with the dyke and was showing how far her breast went into the other's pussy. The plot to rape the kid banging the wife made me squirm, so I just stopped. Rape seems to be on your mind a great deal. I hope writing about it keeps you from going any farther with that unforgivable scenario. How a guy could stand in his own house and watch and listen to two women, one wanting to get back with him, talking about shit like this is unimaginable.

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't know...

I don't know what to rate this. It actually had a decent ending, but it had all kinds of stupid in between. If I rated it off just the last party, It would be a 4.5. but most of the rest of the 5 pages, would only be a 2. Guess I'll average it...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Had me worried for a while there

Talking about trying gay sex was so out of character. He had no choice but to walk away. He wife was disgusting with no bottom line to her depravity. I see a very sad and probably short future for her. Not the greatest story but the best of the day day. So many poor stories today and all week in LW.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 4 years ago
Teased then left unfulfilled

I agree with others who had a hard time rating this story. The homosexuality and rape scenarios were uncomfortable in a Loving Wives story, but the unbelievable part is the last sentences where the daughters agree to move away without telling their mother. Elsewhere in the story they are bonded with their mother and trying their best to achieve their parents' reconciliation without alienating their father.

I actually like the implied office intrigue involving Jim, Lisa, and Jerome. That could make for an interesting sequel.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

FINIS - the end (printed at the end of a book or shown at the end of a film). When I read part one it was a cold December morning. The heat my blood pressure raised made the cold bearable. You added the word FINIS to the title, indicating that this was the end. Son, all you did was set it up for the need for one more chapter.

Questions left unanswered:

Was Jim Davies in on the whole thing but just needed to get rid of the fantastic four?

Was Jim Davies also having sex with Lisa, his niece?

How was Joyce explaining her circumstances and looks at her work place?

Could just moving to another town solve his and his daughters problems?

How much respect would Lisa have around the office after being outed?

What about poor old Jerome (not)?

OK son how about a follow up? You can call it 'Office Christmas party: In to the New Year'.

blackswordblackswordover 4 years ago

It still seem and felt unfinished.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"Doug worked to find out the truth." - Doesn't he know the truth? He watched them with his own eyes!

"I work in the mail room" - The mail room opens mail? And email?

"He sounded like a good normal man."m - Gay men ARE "normal."

How can he force Joyce to take the apartment? And if HE'S signed the lease, then HE'S on the hook for the rent!

How could Marl blackmail the other to pad their expense accounts? What does he have over them?

"when he demanded that I send you out of town" - I don't remember from Chapter 1, but he DEMANDED the boss send Doug out of town?

He might just "skip the country?" What about his kids, what about a job?

No commission has been paid for a few YEARS and nobody has complained?

"Hell, as much as she knew about sales she might be a good replacement for the asshole." - I'd wonder how much Jenny knew about what Mark was doing!

Since the girls obviously know about Les,why not tell them he thinks she's doing the same thing with guys at his work?

"I always wanted you to be able to join us and fully participate but I just didn't know how to approach you about it." - It should never have been a question of Doug joining Joyce and them, but about THEM joining him and Joyce.

"Somehow I thought that having sex with other men and, yes, with a woman would translate into new and exciting fun for us both." - So you talk to your husband about it, don't do it behind his back. Let him try having sex with other women while you're test-driving other men.

No, no! No gay sex! Help Jerome with Les, sure, but then get out of the way!

"I never use sadism for my own pleasure, you bastard. The person has to ask for it." - HE'S a bastard?

With Joyce's new "proclivities," what future can they have if he does take her back? He's certainly not going to let her play with Lisa, is he?

Yeah, she pulls the usual, won't do kinky with hubby, but gets kinky with others. Then calls HIM a hypocrite for getting mad.

I don't think she was truly afraid for his job, it just gave her a convenient excuse to do what she obviously wanted to do.

If she has "needs" that she has to "explore," then she should at least be separated if not divorced.

If she "loses all sense of reason" when she's fucking, the stop fucking fucking!

"How do you punish a masochist? After all he wants to be punished." - There's a joke I like: A sadist and a masochist get together. The masochist says, "Hurt me, hurt me!" The sadist says with a sneer, "No!"

"She never apologized for her behavior or attempted to tell me that she was done experimenting." - Both are show-stoppers, but the second is a deal-breaker. ANY slim chance for a reconciliation has to include an iron-clad promise of fidelity, with EXTREME penalties for breaking the promise, like signing full custody to him and leaving town forever.

I'm REALLY surprised that Joyce wouldn't allow him to "explore."

Kind of a meh ending.

PotSub206PotSub206over 4 years ago

Started out strong with his vengeance and righteous anger, then went weak in detail for the next phase and/or chapter. Needs an editor for continuity and strength. Good plot

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago

4 *

It was a 5 until the weak cobbled together ending. But otherwise excellent.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
Excellent Ending

The speech and followup at the Party was awesome. I agree with one of the previous comments - would be great to have an epilogue to find out how Jim handled the mess. I hope hubby can get himself and his daughters out of town very quickly and with minimal pain.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago

Wow, did not see that coming. I'm kinda confused and conflicted about burning his bridges with the big boss, who seems to have backed him up all along. Except for NOT telling him about slut wife. But ... Perhaps it was more like closure than divorce. Slut will still be able to be with her children, maybe more in divorce court than what he "granted" in separation. Predicting the company will fail after going to great lengths to save it... Ironic no? The passive aggressive snide comments don't seem to fit into his personality. He seems to want his slut wife to show remorse, or even apologize... Why not just say that to her? A confused look would be the likely response. All in all, an interesting read. Not BTB or RAAC, maybe in the middle somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Heroes in this story.

This story is so unbelievable I thought that it must be a joke. All of the characters are despicable. The wife is so over the top that her activities would be disgusting to even the other participants in the orgies. And do real men really like to continuously take part in gang bangs and gay sex? This was just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Saved

Good story that was drifting into something unpleasant but you saved it in the end. 4*. Thanks.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 4 years ago

Good effort- keep up the good work

Reading through the other comments, I think the sharp reduction of good LW stories is largely due to the overly harsh and usually unfair criticism that decent stories, like this one, receive. Constructive criticisms, like a plot hole, etc., are helpful to the author, but I fail to see what is hoped to be accomplished by bashing a good, solid effort. Some idiot posted all the “1 star” justifications he had for this story. If he is such a great writer, let’s see what he can produce other than a pathetic set of gripes. If you don’t have good or constructive things to say, I for one, wish you would keep your lame, idiotic, critiques to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only on page 2

But how fuckin dumb is this guy. The entire world knows his wife is a slut and he couldn't figure it out? Its obvious that there were two ppl in this relationship that didn't give two shits about the other. And I'm also not a fan of telling your business to anyone that asks, the only thing i would've discussed with my boss (who knew what was going on for an ENTIRE year) was the lawsuit that I would promptly be bringing.

jasonnhjasonnhover 4 years ago

Too much gay. Not interested at all. Bad enough with Jerome, who at least is somewhat likable. Lisa is obnoxious and is is unbelievable that he even bothers listening to her. Joyce continues to be an idiot and is completely dishonest about her behavior and intentions. She describes her sex with Lisa like he is supposed to be good with it. He feels far too wimpy listening to all this stupidity.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago

Spectacular! Doug managed to burn everyone but himself, his daughters, and Jerome, to the ground. If anything, the gay threat of activity with Jerome or Bill was a bit strong and could have been curtailed by more introspection. He also should have blown Joyce’s lies to her parents.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Very weird.

But good ending. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

would really like to hear more of this story as to what happened at the party with lisa and joyce and how him and the girls do in the new place you have made it a good story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too wordy, too contrived, and too weird.

Joyce had morphed from a loyal loving faithful wife into an arrogant stupid cum slurping whore, almost over night. Can anyone say Martian Slut Ray?

And while Joyce morphed from wife to Aardvark, the dumb shit husband claims he never had a clue, nor her daughters. From wife and mother to sex crazed monster, and there was no change in her manner, her personality, her character, nor her demeanor. Understood that this story is fiction, but you made it science fiction. Joyce is no longer human, just a cyborg that perfectly imitates a human with such accuracy that no one can possibly tell, not even her husband and children.

Well, except Everyone at his work knew his wife was a whore, but this dufus never got a clue or a hint. Perfectly believable. Everyone knows how discrete and reserved the average work place culture is.

Next time at least give the Martians their due.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 4 years ago
Unexpected turn!

Finally, a backbone! I was expecting Doug to pansy out like so many of your other stories. I was prepared to shout loudly, "What is wrong with you people?!?" Gladly, I don't have to.

And please understand, I am not a BTB or a RAAC man. It depends on the story and each case is different.

Is there going to be a third chapter?

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
I would want to cross you fs

Awesome.5

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
why why why?

I don't understand. there have been several lately. longer stories that just seem to run out of gas, as if they were on a word count. If you go to all this trouble to write this story, why just let it fizzle? give it a proper ending. It went from a 5* to a 2* because you quit on the ending. sad.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 4 years ago
Way Too Wordy

Rambled endlessly without offering character depth or real motivations of any kind. I was hoping a corner would turn that never happened.

ranec1ranec1over 4 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesum story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@CrazyDave, the problem with the big boss is that Lisa the Slut will be taking over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HA!

I laughed, all that matters.

RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenover 4 years ago

I just don't know where to begin. How was this drivel not just part of the 1st part? I feel like reading some of the comments I get a better feel of the story than actually reading the story. All the questions I am left with just are mostly shared by previous comments; and if this is the end it is damn right the worst possible ending.

How the fuck did he get his teenage girls who knew something was up but never gave Doug a heads up about Les, chose to ignore Doug's increased interest in their lives and continue to act as if Joyce did no wrong AGREE TO FUCKING MOVE AND NOT TELL THEIR MOTHER?!?!?! I don't care if they are evil or good or morally upright or downright a utter slut, can you at least keep consistent how the characters are written. Before the last page, I was half expecting the girls to kick the Dad out in favor of Mom coming home cause it was clear they wanted him more than him. Were the girls okay with their mom being the gangbang slut turned lesbian fuck toy?

Was the Big Boss in on it? Did he manipulate Doug into doing his 'dirty work' so he could be dicking all the women and not have to share? That makes no fucking sense. Also how does a fucking manager even go about stopping commission checks to his sales force without the top man or the accounting department knowing it? What fucking salesperson stays with a job that should be paying a commission but hasn't for months? Been there done that, even when companies are tanking sales people still get their commissions cause it is part of their contracts. Commissions aren't a bonus, commissions are part of the compensation package?

Also if Jim did know for an entire year plus about the shenanigans going on, he would have done more to protect the company. He had a fucking year to fabricate or document all the actions of those 4 men (and his niece) to protect his company (which as the CEO he should have been doing) and his own ass but he waited until just before this years holiday party to do anything? and inform the potentially aggrieved party. Why did he need Doug to help him get rid of those 4 and find their replacements? Bare minimum his HR director should have found out for him if there was an open marriage thing going on so he would know whether there was blow back on the company or not. So many legal liabilities there that no competent CEO and one who engaged lawyers would leave open.

Lets talk about Lisa the Surprise NIECE. If she was being groomed to take over, what senior manager wouldn't know that? And short of the Uncle diabolically planting her on the factory floor and have her claw her way up the food chain to take over, if she was brought on in a middle to upper management position, her relationship and her future would have been broadly known to most people in the office. Jim would want her to be taught/learn form them so she understands the business and not be like yeah and she's taking over enjoy. I mean by gawd it is just some contrived notion that seems to be there to make Joyce some lesbian fuck toy and to get to the Christmas party. If i had to gander i felt like the denunciation was written and then the author worked backwards on how to get there. Like he needed Lisa and Joyce there together but didn't know how to make it work so magically she's now the boss's niece and heir apparent to take the reigns when he steps down. Wouldn't HR, Lawyers, investors, and the board (unless the Uncle owns it all and is like fuck them) be advising she poses a risk to the company? Even if the secretary secretly is her side submissive once those rumors started shouldn't have SOMEONE said something to Jim and warn against continuing with that train-wreck?

I'd address the Jerome problem but him being gay there was nothing about him that merited 1/2 the installment focusing or mentioning him. If Doug was turning into a bottom find let Jerome take his ass; or let Jerome give Doug lessons on fucking dudes so Doug can explore his new gayness; or don't write Jerome as some reformed but not reformed Disney villain who's sole purpose there is to be gay? But really unless this story was set in the 90s i have a hard time buying the Mail Room bit (and even then that they freely know everything about everyone). If Jerome had the potential and knowledge that you portray him he would have been promoted out of that place or been employed elsewhere. The CEO isn't consulting with the Mail Room about corporate needs. It might have saved the story if Doug discovered his soulmate in Jerome in the end.

BTB or don't...hell RAAC if you have to...but if you could one thing please for the love of all that is holy WRITE A COMPLETE STORY. You know that thing with a beginning (Pt. 1), a middle (this tripe) and AN ENDING (that thing finishes it up)! There doesn't need to be a pretty nice bow on it, or a massive body count, but an ending that ends the story now leaves people wondering where the next page is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You set up the same premise over and over

The MC is set up to be drugged and raped. Then something happens so that he gets out of it. Quit teasing and pull the trigger on this one time. It's just teasing at this point and we're all seeing through it.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
This Was Really Really Really Bad

Sooooooo many plot holes, and absolute nonsense. The sales staff hasn't been paid commissions FOR SEVERAl YEARS, with Mark diverting the money into his account. Umm, did none of them notice, and complain to Jim? The accountant didn't notice that the funds were going into one account and not into individual salespeople's accounts?

The dialogue was bad, the whole gay sex stuff made no sense. Even the ending, which for a second I thought kind of redeemed things a tiny bit, was actually horrible too. For those thinking that was BTB, how was that BTB? Lisa keeps everything she wanted, including Joyce, her position. He made it easier on Jim by resigning, as opposed to Jim having to find an excuse to get rid of him where he isn't sued for wrongful termination. He made life much easier on everyone involved by taking himself out of the equation. Not saying he should have stayed, as that would have really fucked with his head, just that it definitely was in no way BTB.

And he still has to contend with Joyce in a divorce, and cannot move the girls too far away from their mother, IF he gets primary custody, which is unlikely, since with Lisa's money Joyce can hire a good lawyer, and she had always been the primary caretaker.

The only thing I halfway liked was the stuff between Lisa and Joyce, only because I'm into bdsm, and what hetero man doesn't like girl on girl stuff. That expanded, and switched to a story posted in BDSM could have saved this.

Just bad, really really really bad!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago

I have a suggestion for you, If you were going to do a little epilogue or just a little follow up. Doug never really found out about his boss... was he friend or foe? He knew about the situation for a YEAR but did nothing. Hmmm. If I was a gambling man, I would have bet on Dougs slut wife banging the boss. How ironic if the slut contracted an STD, and her lover of course....and the boss! Doug should have a great confrontation with the guy. One thing is a little disconcerting. Is Doug a closet queen? He seemed to be skirting around the issue a bit. Quite a few lose ends could be tied up. I mean if you want to.

Introvert269Introvert269over 4 years ago
Sequel

I love it, but I do feel it deserves a bit of follow up at a later date

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
like every story From this author gets worse and worse...

Usually writers or at least amateur writers get better as they write more in publish more. But in this case this particular author is clearly dejan reading with every Story

The idea that he would happily meet up with One of the guys who called him to tell him about the Christmas wife gang Bang and the plan to forcibly raped him... Is just to diculous to be believed

Then there is the CEO who says he knew that the guy's wife was part of the company Christmas party gang Bang last year but CEO claims that its not his business to say anything about employing these private life....

Yet thecChristmas party last year WAS sponsored by the company and on company time ....atca a location that was set up by the company. This is very clearly involved the whole company and the CEO was knowledgeable and negligent with regard to the Christmas party for last year and the wifes activity

And this is just what is ridiculous at the end of the 1st page. This is truly an awful story written by somebody who is mentally retarded

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Getting a legal separation does not . . .

. . . somehow protect you from the consequences of divorce. Thesife would still get to live in the home, still get custody of the daughters and still get child support and spousal support.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Got a little bit too much

Even for me. Went off the rails at the end, he could of just resigned and walked away, the last scene would have gotten him into a world of hurt,and why bother? If Jim was stupid enough to keep Lisa around Doug's days were numbered. He had a good job lined up, he could have just simply announced he was resigning then sued the crap out of the company.

On the bright side,you could continue Joyce and Lisa's story in lesbian or BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Deserves a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please STOP

The guy is just Pathetic. And he is supposed to be a manager? Hard to believe because he come out as a stupid man. I mean the mail clerk have more sense than him.

And being a FATHER of 2 girls. The girls told him the guy gives them the creeps and does nothing about it. WOW

Well at least I wont have to read any stories from this writer again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm sorry I read this.

Each detail is a hole in the story.

Either your main character is crazy and/or dumb, or you don't know what you're writing about and your story becomes too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only last part is better

Finally you write good thing in last paragraph. You should have written him more stronger.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
Off the rails

While I appreciate a part 2 this was not up to your usual quality. I did find the ending to be the best part and redeeming of the story - somewhat. It really moved about and left several plot holes. The CEO and leaving the company - was she really his niece (I might have missed the confirmation from Jerome?), the legal action against Mark (DA mentioned for theft). Obviously Joyce is one sick person and Lisa right along with her (Lisa the future CEO of a company that uses it as a hunting ground for sex).

Sorry just not the best plot maybe a third one could clean it up but probably better to just let this one die! There is definitely NO WAY back for them as a couple or at least shouldn’t be from the way you have written the MC especially at the end of this story!!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago

You can't forgive those that don't admit their guilt and ask for forgiveness.

And in my view, forgiveness is God's to give, not mine to anyone who wrong me. My ex never once asked for forgiveness or said she was wrong, so when I left, I never looked back. It helped that we had no kids.

There is life after such a relationship.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

This felt like a bit of a let down. Periods of great followed by some very ho-hum prose. Even the ending felt shoehorned in.

Decent plot and characters. The detail left a bit to be desired.

ANyway - Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You not only have a severe mental illness, you have a serious fetish about being ducked my black men.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Not likeably

11 pages for this? I seldem think what a waste of time. But here i do.

No stars before you rewrite and change. NO person are likeably not the wife ,the CEO ,coworkers not even the daughters ,and the husband in all! It isnt enough to say he is the victim you have to write it is beliveably, but you failed.

kage440kage440over 4 years ago
A little lost and confused

The ending left me a little empty. Not sure what I was expecting but is surely the ending that was given. It really left me hanging.

Is that all there was. Not as good as the first part.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Better than majority of trash in this category. Thanks for him not giving in.

11 pages for the best ending this story could get.

No cucks, no swapping, no wimping back to her. Clean lovely 'fuck you dear and dyke you rode in on'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
End

Would have liked to know at the end if Jim Davies stopped the orgy.Surely he would or how can he hand over control to Lisa.Also it is a bit rough taking his girls away from their friends at a crucial time in their lives.Plus Jim could have fired Lisa ,niece or no Bruce for her behaviour.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I gave it the 5 it deserved

I also the fact that the kids finally understood mom's a lost cause. If she wanted to be a slutwife, she should have talked to him first. Instead you go whore first then act as if his wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good Ending

What a crazy whore!! She says in explanation, " I always wanted you to be able to join us and fully participate" Did the slutty whore imagine Doug would get a kick out of joining in with FOUR co-workers to fuck ( and share) HIS WIFE??? At no time does she show remorse, nor does she vow not to cheat again! She continues to " explore her sexuality " and live and have sex with Lisa. His speech at the end is really good, when he calls them all out including the C.E.O. Jim, and then resigns. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There still is no conclusion to this story

You still have left this all up in the air about the final conclusion. You need to finish this with a real ending on Doug's new life and weather he finds a new wife after he moves away and what Joyce's feelings are now, that she has lost her family through her actions. More importantly, does she now feel sorry for her actions and the hurt she has caused Doug and her daughters and apologizes and really meant it this time. Joyce needs to go to councilling for sexual addictions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Say What ??

Not The Ending I was Figuring on .. How about Sueing Jim and the Guys and Girl who Made him A Cluck . I Would Have Gotten a Great Lawyer ..

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Interesting twists

Somehow this didn’t do it for me. Had a lot of great elements and good action but just too far fetched. Real world she gets a lawyer and has him thrown in jail for assault and illegal use of a firearm. You can’t shoot somebody unless you are protecting you home and only Texas can you do that. So while he’s in jail she gets the house and custody and he ends up the self righteous shithole. Plus with the assault charge he gets no visitation with his kids. Unfortunately it’s not against the law to fuck 4 guys in your own bed. Should be but it isn’t

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Another chapter please to finish off the story.

5/5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs

Needs a bit more to really finish the story.Given their relationship with their mother,I find it hard to believe the girls will up sticks and go with him.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 4 years ago
Yep....

Very good but unfinished story....needs a wrap up! Where is FTDS when you need him?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Indyon I agree. Also thank you for laughs not bi

Great story enjoyed

He caught them punished them and went on with life

SoaringCloudsSoaringCloudsabout 4 years ago
No lawsuit?

Why didn't he sue the company for alienation of affection? The heir to the company was a willing and continuing participant. Could have made out like bandits. Was that the envelope Lisa got at the end? Doesn't make sense, the boss should have gotten it.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 4 years ago
And The Wimp Runs Away Again!

Seems like this author can't write a story without date drugs and cuckold husbands running away from their slut wives.

What a waste of time.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Aftermath. Story incomplete.

So incomplete. Liked to read if the boss grew some balls, or gave in to the orgy. He should've known, his company is doomed now if he didn't change things like ridding Lisa Priest.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
I wanted to puke for most of this story

Your last page saved me from barfing my guts. But enough nausea is left that I no longer wish to read any more of your stories. If the last page of this story had been the last page of the first part, all would have been good. But...

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

I've read it before, and like then I again finish it feeling sad. It is a well written story, the only thing that I think the author missed is having the husband tell Joyce that he hated the way she desecrated her once beautiful breasts.

None of the characters got away cleanly in this story, had it been real life I think they all would be disappointed. I guess the children were the real losers.

I still gave it five stars, It did hold my interest right up to the last word. But I'll be looking for some fluffy happy story now to get a smile back on my face. I think I'll go hug my wife first though.

Sorry if I commented on this the previous time I read it. I might go look and see if I did, and if I had the same take-away from the story as I did last time.

And when I talk about the story I mean both chapters.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Still good

Reread this. Still think it’s a 5* but wish it had an epilogue. Sometimes you just want to know how things end up over time. Lisa and his wife deserve a world of pain.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Some things just don’t fit. The girls weren’t upset with their mother. They never questioned her about why Les kept coming by. They never complained to either parent about how Les harassed them as he left. 12 year old girls know and understand what’s going on. They seemed close to Joyce, yet never asked questions about Les? Then after Joyce got the boot, the girls blamed Doug - never a word against their mother.

So after all of that, they were able to support Doug, by NOT telling Joyce about their upcoming move? No way.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
A Painful Read

F_S, your MC seemed to waffle between macho, shotgun-wielding straight guy, to a pansy eager to see Bill hairless and pantless. Jim, the big boss, is undefined - was he a quiet or active participant? Or just a spineless AHole? Even the punchline with the prepared conference room was simply a backhanded slap as the MC slid out the door. Slutwife was unlikeable but the most consistent character. You went from a fantasyland shooting gallery episode in Pt. 01 to a confused second half. Not your best, still truly appreciated.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to fuck someone's wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree, needs chapter 3

While I liked this story, it does need an ending. Doug took a better job and moved out of town. Is wife Joyce going to let hubby take the kids and relocate? How far out of town? Does Joyce file for divorce and custody? Does Doug send a copy of the video footage to Joyce as leverage against terms of the divorce? What is going to put Jim's company out of business? Jim's and/or Lisa's poor management, or publicity of the debauchery allowed at the company? What happened to the instigator behind all this sex? Was he prosecuted for fraud and/or embezzlement? Seems like you could pick up the story from Joyce's perspective when she finds out Doug and her girls are gone. Does she get into treatment, give up her slutty ways, move closer to the girls, or decide she would rather have her sexual freedom? How does Doug and the girls handle their new life and the roadblocks they face due to the relocation? Just a few thoughts. Still gave you 5 stars. CC

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
It needs another chapter

Where the wife and everyone gets the bad Justice they deserve

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

If Jim knew about it why wasn't the Company and Him Sued ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willowghby said most of it for me

Did she take stupid pills.

Most other stories she call cops and is back in house.

Divorce and as he said earlier he pays she controls.houseand visitation

Why did he back her up earlier when he believed she was guilty?

Worried about job earlier and now just quit?

Maybe explained after I quit reading.

But couldn't take anymore.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Excellent story. Got what she deserved. What is the problem with white woman they just can't keep there legs closed she is o e stupid bitch how can she say she wants him back if shes shagging that Lisa.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
Sorry

Don’t know why I even finished the first part. I read two pages of this drivel and could take no more. Everyone in the story was an idiot and the storyline totally unbelievable.. IMO

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Ending nicely prepared.

Good ending. There was good preparation for Hubby to be moving on. The continuation of the G.B. tradition was a nice fillip

However, who has a manufacturing plant in town and a warehouse an hour away outta town? Production needs something immediately and an hour later they can start up again!? Also, even a blank (no-shot pellets) shotgun shell will pepper a person with still-burning gunpowder at the range described. A beanbag at that range would destroy soft tissue such as testicles and nose cartilage.

Finally, Hubby was to verbose and elaborate with pre-teens

4*

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Seriously lacking and needed a proper ending where we find out how the divorce went.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
So bad

On so many levels. You are an angry guy who thinks he has been wronged by many people.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Question

Question,did Jim stop the gang bang of Joyce and Lisa.?

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
A Story That Disturbed Me

I agree with others who think there should be a part three. The corporation needed some pain, financial loss and help in the demise of the company due to the current CEO Jim’s failure to do anything and payback to the future CEO (Lisa Priest.) There needs to be some real Burn the Bastards/Lesbian Bitch as part of an additional chapter.

I really don’t understand the husband (Doug) allowing any contact with the daughters of anyone involved in destruction of the marriage. Joyce violated rule # three when had Lisa Priest show up. “Three, you will not bring any of your lovers when you come to visit.“ Doug should have gone postal on Joyce when she brought Lisa to the house. Doug should have had restraining orders on all of Joyce’s lovers. Then Doug could have had Lisa arrested.

The bedroom scene where Lisa had Joyce strip behind closed doors with the daughters in the house was unbelievable. The daughters would have heard every word being said in that bedroom. "The girls were standing there in the hallway." This was wrong on so many levels. Then Joyce would bring Lisa to church and sit with them and then go to lunch . . . really? What kind of example is that for his young impressionable daughters? Lisa needed time in the hospital . . . after every appearance that involved his daughters.

Once again, I have read a story that disturbs me. I loved and hated this story. I knew a family like this one and the outcome was not good for any of them. The children ended up hating their mother, the husband almost went to jail for assaults on the men and lesbian’s involved. The husband had good friends that supplied the alibies and maybe some of the beatdowns – the police knew but couldn’t prove anything.

I am not a fan of tattoo’s for piercings the ex-wife of my friend ended up with visible tattoo’s and piecing’s. The ex-wife ended up with multiple STDs (that is how the husband found out there was a problem) along with the Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) . They believed the tattoo artist was the source of the HCV for her The HCV once discovered meant she was supposed to have weekly shots and pills. The wife (cheating slut) couldn’t tolerate the treatment and ultimately she lost her battle for life - problem solved.

I cringe every time I read anything that involves tattoos. I read somewhere that one study had 34% of people who come down with HCV had tattoos. I have used piercings to my advantage twice in my life. The bastard and bitch were none too happy when I ripped a couple of theirs off . . . You have to defend yourself and stop people from hurting you sometimes. Good to have good witnesses.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
On Second Thought – Mean what you say and say what you mean

I have read Literotica stories off and on for years but I never commented on any story until recently. I have the utmost respect for author’s because they have the imagination, talent and courage to write a story and post it and then allow others to post comments. I always think about “Where was I when the paper was blank.” Some stories affect me emotionally due to my PTSD(?) I picked up along the way in life. I have seen man’s inhumanity to man and seen what human traffickers, slave traders and some very sick people do to things to children (and adults) that is beyond belief. This is on top of just the normal life experience of raising four children and moving and traveling and working all over the United States and multiple countries. This only means I have lessons learned that parents need to do the right thing when the children and especially pre-teens and teenagers are “vulnerable.”

This is the second time that I have commented on this story and I do understand this is fiction. My first comments were posted on 12/14/20 ‘A Story That Disturbed Me’. This is a first time where I went back and reread a story, printed out the story and gave additional thought to what I had to say about a story. I am writing this to purge my soul. Farmers_Son did a tremendous job writing “Office Christmas Party Pt. 01” and “Office Christmas Party Finis” but I believe “Office Christmas Party Finis” should have a different ending based on what was written. The author ended Part 1 where he stated that “There will be a part 2 where I have to deal with Joyce and Jerome” I submit that the threat was Lisa Priest not Jerome. The author built a story and primed us that Doug Fuller had certain principals and was working to protect his vulnerable daughters and possibly bring his family back together (my thoughts.) I interpret principals to include “Say what you mean and mean what you say.”

Doug threatened all the men and the woman (Lisa Priest) involved with Joyce (Doug’s cheating slut wife.) Lisa was warned in “Office Christmas Party Pt. 01” Page 4.

"YOU GET THE SAME FUCKING WARNING THOSE ASSHOLES GOT. I SEE YOU I FUCKING SHOOT YOU. I WON'T KILL YOU BUT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T SEE OR HEAR ANYMORE AND YOU CERTAINLY WON'T WANT TO FUCK EVER AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" When Doug said this in Joyce’s presence Lisa “She looked up at me and nodded.”

“Doug has set up an apartment in the same apartment complex as Lisa Priest for Joyce.”

My comment: How stupid is Doug? Did he forget the conference he monitored where it is was stated that Lisa Priest wanted to turn Joyce into her slave?

“Chuck went on. "Lisa told me that she would like to see Joyce become her slave and that she was sure that Joyce would look good with something like rings or bars in her outstanding nipples."

My Comment: Doug sent Joyce to the worst place he could send her. Lisa intended to make Joyce a slave and modify Joyce’s body with piercings – I believe the piercings in Part 2 are Lisa’s idea’s not Joyce’s’. When does Doug engage his brain?

================================================

“Office Christmas Party Finis” Page 2 had a scene where Doug and Joyce are discussing Joyce coming to see the daughters with multiple telephone calls. During one of the calls Doug asks Joyce if she has moved in with her “studs and studette.” Joyce responds with "No, I haven't had any contact with them since you humiliated and threatened them. Did they show up for work?"

My comment – Joyce has lied. Soon to see why this is important.

During one of the calls Doug then gave Joyce a set of rules for her to visit their daughters.

“When she had control again, I started to discuss the ground rules for her visits. "One, whenever you have physical contact with the girls it will be in my presence, your parents' presence or my parents' presence. Two, all visits will be prearranged. Three, you will not bring any of your lovers when you come to visit. Four, you will not discuss, in front of the girls, getting back into my good graces and back into this house. You will not use our children as a way to get me to change my mind or get my forgiveness. Five, you will not take the girls out or to your apartment without me being present and only with my prior approval. Six, you can see them anytime as long as you agree to the other rules."

“I know she would try to change the rules as soon as humanly possible but she agreed for this first visit. I told her that when she showed up I would have the rules typed up so she could sign them and I would give her a copy. Another copy would be forwarded to my attorney for use in any divorce proceedings. I also told her about the separation agreement that was coming her way.”

The next morning Joyce comes over for the first visit. Doug has the following thoughts:

“She seemed to understand that I was ready to take a severely hard line if she bucked the rules on the first visit.

Later, when she proved she could be trusted maybe I would rewrite or loosen the rules but not today, not after what she had done in our bed just a few days ago. God, it almost seemed like a lifetime had passed already. Had it really been only a few days ago?”

“When the food was ready they all trooped into the kitchen and sat down at one end of the table while I occupied the other end. The girls were catching their mother up on all the events of the past week. Apparently everything had happened this past week. Certain schoolmates had broken up and others had hooked up and so-and-so had gotten a tattoo and shouldn't they get one and on and on. It was a great breakfast and one that might not be repeated for a long time to come.”

My comment: Two pre-teenaged “vulnerable” girls (they are twelve – see Page 2) talking to their mother (slut) about them getting tattoos. Really? Twelve is a bit young for tattoos don’t you think? Stand by for more body modification discussions.

“After a bit they all came into the living room. Joyce still wouldn't try to look me in the eyes. I was about to end her visit when the door bell rang. I wondered who that could be. Joyce checked her phone for the time and said it was probably for her. She had wanted to visit the girls but also needed to get some of her clothes and things as I had sent her away without her getting much rounded up.

I nodded and went to answer the door. I intended to let whomever in and then get some suitcases for Joyce to use. I was surprised when I opened the door and Lisa Priest was standing there. I snarled at the bitch and went to close the door on her. "Wait, Doug, please let me explain why I am here before you go postal on me."

End of Page 2 Doug makes the following statement:

“I stopped the door but she couldn't get inside. "Why should I listen to you? You and your male cohorts did everything to humiliate me. I have no idea why Mark and the others chose to go after my wife and set out to destroy me and my family. I just know that you managed to destroy my marriage but, by God, you will fail to harm me. I will kill you first."

My comment: Doug has told Lisa what he would do to her. Again: The author ended Part 1 where he stated that “There will be a part 2 where I have to deal with Joyce and Jerome” I submit that the threat was Lisa Priest not Jerome.

“Office Christmas Party Finis” Page 2 & 3

My comment: This is where the story goes off the rails. Joyce has violated Rule #3 on the first visit. “Three, you will not bring any of your lovers when you come to visit.” Doug doesn’t go postal with Lisa at the door – I can understand that with his daughters being there.

My comment: Why did Doug allow Lisa in the house with Joyce violating rule #3? Doug allows Lisa in allows her to talk, she is introduced to her daughters and then Lisa takes Joyce and Doug to the “scene of the crime.” Doug is stupid, not truthful, disgusted and does not tell Joyce how he feels and what is going on with the tattoo and body piercings. Joyce has disrespected Doug yet again and violated the rules and trust by bringing her lesbian lover into their home with their daughters.

Lisa tells all that has occurred over the last few days with Joyce. Then Lisa has Joyce strip and shows off the new tattoo and discusses the future piercings.

Doug should realize that Joyce lied to him a few hours earlier when she told him the night before that “During one of the calls Doug asks Joyce if she has moved in with her “studs and studette.” Joyce responds with "No, I haven't had any contact with them since you humiliated and threatened them. Did they show up for work?"”

Doug should remember that only minutes before his two vulnerable pre-teenage daughters discussed whether they should get tattoos with their slut mother. Doug has made a mental note to console his daughters when Joyce and Lisa leave.

My comment: Two paragraphs on page three really tells you what these vulnerable pre-teenage girls have to look forward too with Doug becoming the bad guy if Lisa is not handled. You know the daughters have heard everything as they were standing in the hall. I can even imagine their ears pressed up against the door. They know their mother is getting tattoos, piercings, that Joyce is fucking Lisa with her tits. That Doug does not agree to any of this and Joyce is a cheating slut who is now into BDSM with more to come. Quite the life lesson/example for young impressionable pre-teen’s who are in the early stages of developing into women.

“I rounded on her. "I wanted US to explore those things, not someone else. You didn't come to me and say, 'Hey, can we try this?' No, you go to Lisa and say 'Hey, pierce my nipples and let me fuck you with my tit and get a tattoo. Doug doesn't care.' You had no faith in me or trust in me but you sure trust absolute strangers with your body. Get the fuck out of my house!"

“She was now fully dressed so I opened the door and assisted her to move out of the bedroom. The girls were standing there in the hallway. They might have heard the conversation, at least from my part as I had been very vocal, but they didn't see their mother's new adornments, thank goodness. Joyce still looked embarrassed when she saw them standing openmouthed. "Babies, I am sorry but I will not be moving home for a while. Please forgive me for what I have done." She grabbed a couple of small things and left the house.”

My comments: Joyce is continuing to her downward spiral and Lisa Page is taking her there. Lisa’s goal is to make Joyce a slave. The story included a young secretary that Lisa took down this path. Does anybody believe Lisa when she says she only does what others want? This is when Doug needs to take action and eliminate the threat Lisa is to his daughters and even Joyce.

Later in Part two it only gets worse when Joyce and Lisa start going to church with Doug and their daughters. What kind of an example is this for vulnerable impressionable pre-teenagers who need good role models during this time in their life? The end of the story as written has Lisa bring Joyce to the Christmas dinner and forcing Doug to finally take action.

I believe that you go ugly early to eliminate threats. Doug told Lisa and Joyce what he would do – he should have done what he said in such a matter that he would stay out of prison. I am not into killing in the civilian world but I do understand exceptions

Please consider writing a different Part 2 with Lisa Priest being the threat. I think that Jerome or someone in the shipping and receiving could help – if you have ever been around Teamsters there are some very rough guys who help those that have helped them. Or you can go with ex-military since quite a few work logistics (shipping and receiving) once again if you are part of the brethren or have helped them – they will help you. I know that I would have helped and I do have skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sickening!

After loving someone for 15 years, you can't just turn it off. Have heard this line from several LW authors. I would submit, that with the calculated disrespect shown to the husband, how could he even contemplate taking her back at a later date??! She loves him she says at various times but her love for him did not prevent her from acting a lust driven, unpaid, whore! And she still continues her depraved ways with what is left of her fuck buddies( Lisa ). This author writes some really good stuff but this is not a part of it! 2*s.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

Dang! Seen a RAAC coning on. But the Burn The Bitch and BURN THE BOSS was spot on!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What a story!!!!

But there were glaring errors. He makes a list of dos and don’ts for the bitch which included do not bring your fuck buddies to my house. Then she brings Lisa!!!

That should have it right there and then. Over and out.

Scores 4/5 for the unnecessary BS used to pad out the story.

Tantalising enough there should have been a third chapter to finish properly the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would have quit and sued Jim and Lisa A midsize company is like Peyton Place Everyone knows everything

Deprived891Deprived891almost 3 years ago

Need another chapter that brings down Jim Davies and Lisa Priest for destroying his marriage, plus the business which is her livelihood she is being groomed for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs a concluding chapter. I would hope Lisa loses everything and Joyce realizes the error of her ways. This story was too open-ended.

DDAY55DDAY55almost 3 years ago

I like Farmers son. He's smart and a good writer. His characters are dumber than a box of rocks.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, husbands are not as stupid as some of you writers make them out to be. Too many of you put in your stories you cant just turn off love. Bullshit! Faced with the circumstances in this story, Love could easily turn to hate in micro-seconds. I've seen it several times.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous