Office Christmas Party Finis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a revelation to me. This was such a jolt on top of the other lovers of my wife that I didn't even call my twelve year old on her cussing. "You mean, Les Webster, the kid who used to deliver the newspaper?"

Jamie then put her two cents in. "Yeah, he is like twenty or so and he thinks he is king. . ." She stopped at my look. One cuss word was too much, what she was going to say would get her in trouble. "Well, just say he thinks he doesn't make a stink when he goes to the bathroom and that we should all bow down and kiss his. . .toes."

I suppose twenty was old to them or maybe it was how he was treating them. "You say he has been here many times when you got home?"

Both nodded. Amy picked up the commentary again. "He either comes out of the house just as we are coming up the walk or he is just leaving as we come in. Mom is always in the shower for some reason and sometimes he is adjusting his clothes. We have suspected that Mom was doing something with him for a long time but didn't know how to tell you, especially if there was nothing going on."

Jamie jumped in. "And he acts as though he is so superior when everyone knows what kind of idiot he is. He flunked out of college and doesn't have a job. He just hangs around the pool in the summer and makes comments to all the girls going in or out. He is creepy and makes my skin crawl."

Amy agreed with her sister's assessment.

Lord I felt like a fool. Not only were my coworkers fucking my wife, and at a party no less, and I had no clue, and she had been obviously fucking a neighbor kid also. At least he hadn't tried something with my twelve year old twins. I had a dark thought that he needed to pay for fucking my wife.

The girls did miss their mother. I guess I did too but I wasn't bending on this. The total disrespect for me, our marriage, our family, and our lifestyle had to have consequences. Moving her out might show her the error of her ways and possibly give her a chance to earn redemption. There was an old thought though that everyone had to be able to live with the consequences of an action. Even though I missed my wife and our life I had to be strong and make sure she fully understood the consequences of her actions.

We ate supper and then the phone rang. It was Joyce. When I answered she immediately went on the offence. "Honey, I know I did wrong by having all those people over when you were not there."

She stopped for a moment as I started to laugh. The girls were avidly listening to my side of the conversation so I couldn't call the bitch all the names I wanted to so I tried to be civil. "Yeah, that was such a major faux pas in inviting such a large group of people to our house while I was away. If you had just kept it to one or two then maybe you wouldn't be in such a pickle now."

I could almost see the flush of embarrassment over the phone. "I mean, I always wanted you to be able to join us and fully participate but I just didn't know how to approach you about it. I never intended you to find out this way."

I snorted so hard that I almost blew snot all over the place. "If it wasn't for the fact that our daughters are listening to our conversation I would tell you exactly how I feel about all of your extracurricular activities. But, just so you know for sure where you stand, your loving daughters have been bringing me up to speed on your activities with Les Tinker. Do you think that you were pulling one over on them also? While they are not happy with you they do love you. Would you like to talk to them?"

Joyce seemed very subdued as she answered. "Yes, please, that was another reason I called. I miss my babies."

I couldn't resist my comeback. "Why? Are you lonely now? Have your buddies abandoned you now that I am fully informed and in the picture? How's Lisa by the way?"

She started to cry. "Please, just let me talk to my babies."

I gave the phone to the girls and left the room so they could put the cheating bitch on speaker phone. I managed to stay busy while they had a long conversation with Joyce. When they finally joined me to give me back my phone their faces were wretched looking from crying. They hugged me and blubbered on and on about how sad they were and asked when their mom could return home. I tried to not be the bad guy as I had no intention of letting the bitch back into my home but I made some kind of comments that the girls took to be a way for Joyce to get back into my good graces.

As they calmed down they announced that their mother wanted to see them tomorrow. I quickly went through a mental checklist and then agreed that she could come over for a couple of hours but that we would have to agree on some ground rules before that happened. Amy grabbed my phone and gave her mom the good news.

I spoke with Joyce for a few moments before hanging up. She agreed to a private conversation after the girls went to bed.

With the girls buoyed up about the impending visit we had a hard time winding down. I had to endure a chick flick that they insisted on watching. I think they were both in lust with the male lead. It didn't matter whether the idiot could act or not, they were enthralled. I hoped they matured before finding someone as shallow as this guy was purported to be. Oh well, the curse of being the father of girls. With a boy you only had to worry about one prick, with girls you have to worry about all of the pricks out there.

Finally they were tired and ready for bed. I gave them a kiss and sent them off. After making sure that they had actually gone to sleep I called Joyce back.

"Hello, cunt, am I interrupting anything? Any cock not being serviced like the last time I saw you? Is your tongue still tingling from Lisa's cunt? How much sperm have you taken into all of your holes this week? You're not going to get pregnant are you and try to say that I am the father are you?" I finally ran out of comments. God, I was tired of this all. Just to think a week ago I was a happily married man. What a week!

Joyce was crying softly. "How can you be so mean to me? Don't you have any feelings left?"

That energized me again. "How can you fuck around on our marriage you cunt? What kind of feeling for me did you have when you fucked them all last Christmas? Did you laugh at how clueless I was? Everyone at work knew what kind of slut you are and laughed at me behind my back. And this Christmas? You were planning on doing it to me again. This time your fuck buddies had planned for me to be the centerpiece of an all male gang bang while you were merrily enjoying your favorite men. How were you planning on explaining why my ass and mouth were going to be sore the day after? Do you actually think I could go on being the clueless cuckold? Or, did you even care anymore as long as you got your kicks? Fuck you bitch!" I hung up on her.

Five minutes later my phone rang. I contemplated not answering but we hadn't gotten to the ground rules of her visit yet. I was still very angry. "What the fuck do you want? Why don't you just gut me with a dull knife while you're at it? Better yet, just get a gun and shoot me. At least then I won't hurt from what you have done to me anymore."

"No, no, no. I never intended you to be hurt. I was just trying to expand my sexuality a little and it must have gotten out of hand. Somehow I thought that having sex with other men and, yes, with a woman would translate into new and exciting fun for us both. I just must have let my hormones rule my whole body. It isn't that I don't love you, as I do."

I interrupted. Again the line from that movie just popped up in my head. "Love, that's a damned strange way to show it."

"I'm sorry, so sorry that you might never know."

"Yeah, I bet. You are just sorry that I caught you and threw you and your studs and studette out. You had no intention of quitting your cheating. What I found out about the Christmas party plans it sounds like this was going to be a regular thing with that asshole Mark and his friends. By the way, have they moved in with you? I don't think they are very popular in their own homes right now."

"No, I haven't had any contact with them since you humiliated and threatened them. Did they show up for work?"

"Of course not, I believe they got the message loud and clear that I am not to be trifled with. I would say 'fucked with' but you all did that to me for far too long. I can't see where you can justify what you have done to me and to our daughters. I just hope that I can keep them out of your whorish clutches for as long as possible so maybe they don't end up being sluts like you."

She started to cry again. I know she prided herself on her mothering skills. To have them called into question in any way was a blow to her ego. Right then I didn't care. She had to be hit over the head again and again with the consequences of her actions.

When she had control again I started to discuss the ground rules for her visits. "One, whenever you have physical contact with the girls it will be in my presence, your parents' presence or my parents' presence. Two, all visits will be prearranged. Three, you will not bring any of your lovers when you come to visit. Four, you will not discuss, in front of the girls, getting back into my good graces and back into this house. You will not use our children as a way to get me to change my mind or get my forgiveness. Five, you will not take the girls out or to your apartment without me being present and only with my prior approval. Six, you can see them anytime as long as you agree to the other rules."

I know she would try to change the rules as soon as humanly possible but she agreed for this first visit. I told her that when she showed up I would have the rules typed up so she could sign them and I would give her a copy. Another copy would be forwarded to my attorney for use in any divorce proceedings. I also told her about the separation agreement that was coming her way.

She started to cry again but agreed again to the rules and then hung up.

God, I wish I could sleep like that proverbial baby. I knew from previous experience with alcohol that it would not help me forget. I am not a happy drunk. That level of intoxication is so narrow and quickly bypassed on the way to complete blotto that I just rarely even had a drink anymore. Tonight, though, I had one glass of whiskey before trying to get some rest.

Chapter Three

This was already getting monotonous. After almost fifteen years of sleeping in a bed with a woman I wanted to share the rest of my life with, two nights of just me in that bed was hell. No warm body to wake up to, no little comments and suggestive sighs before going to sleep and then when waking, no loving caresses between us at any time. If it wasn't for the two innocent lives just down the hallway I would seriously consider changing my life and maybe not for the better. No, suicide is not in my makeup but maybe haunting bars and alleys and hunting for a fight might just be where I would be headed. My final thought before actually getting a little sleep had to do with the castrating of Mark Williams and company. At least I didn't have all of the same nightmares of being powerless while Joyce fucked around.

I had no idea when Joyce was coming over. We had not agreed on that little item. Kind of a stupid move on my part. I couldn't leave and get any errands done even though that was my usual Saturday routine. Saturday was when I tried to get as much work around the house done as possible so that Sunday was truly the day of rest and relaxation for the family. That was when we usually went out and did things as a family, well past tense now. Life was different now.

I called Jerome up. Of anyone involved he was the most likely to not have a vested interest in what I did about my marriage. We talked about the happenings at work and he told me that the mail room was supportive of what had happened. I chuckled a much needed chuckle. He was impressing me more and more. I started wondering if he wasn't being wasted in the mail room. He had a good head on his shoulders.

I kept on task though. We discussed the changes at work and he suggested a couple of people to replace the shitheads that I had not know about or considered. I promised to check them out as possible replacements. Then I told him about my daughters finding out about Joyce and Les Winters.

We then discussed some vengeance to be put onto Les's head and had a laugh over a couple of them when suddenly Jerome had an idea. "I know that I said I don't believe in drugging anyone but this Les asshole seems to shout that he needs a serious attitude adjustment, especially if he treats your daughters like shit after banging your wife. He seems to have a decided lack of feelings towards others."

When I agreed with him he continued his thoughts. "How about we ask Les out for a beer somewhere and give him a little mickey to mellow him out until we are fully ready to give him that adjustment? We have kidded around about you getting a little male on male sex and this might be a fine time to broaden your horizons too. We put young Les in a sex swing and take turns getting him hard and horny while also providing a little pain at times to reinforce your point of view. We all get to cum a lot and he will not have any say in the matter."

I wasn't sure about it but I had told Jerome I would consider a little taste of gay sex. Besides, it had been a week, a week of pure shit and hell, since I had been the recipient of any sex and I should be horny by now. With all of the distractions I hadn't really noticed any sexual need but the thought of dominating another of my wife's lovers was starting to get me hard. After I confessed this little tidbit to Jerome he was definitely pleased and said he would call back after he made a few plans.

About ten minutes after getting off the phone with Jerome there was a knock at the door. It was Joyce. I almost asked her why she was knocking but bit my tongue. Any comment like that and it might be construed that I was mellowing. She didn't live here anymore.

I ushered her in and went to rouse the girls. They jumped up and proceeded to almost strip right in front of me to get dressed in their haste to get to see their mother. It saddened me to see that they were being hurt by their mother's activities.

They joined Joyce in the living room while I worked to fix up some pancakes and eggs in the kitchen. I could hear them talking and figured she would honor the rules, at least this first visit. I know some of the questions would be about the bandage on her nose and her black eyes from the injuries she sustained when I had burst into the bedroom the other night. I wondered how she would explain her broken nose.

She seemed to understand that I was ready to take a severely hard line if she bucked the rules on the first visit.

Later, when she proved she could be trusted maybe I would rewrite or loosen the rules but not today, not after what she had done in our bed just a few days ago. God, it almost seemed like a lifetime had passed already. Had it really been only a few days ago?

When the food was ready they all trooped into the kitchen and sat down at one end of the table while I occupied the other end. The girls were catching their mother up on all the events of the past week. Apparently everything had happened this past week. Certain schoolmates had broken up and others had hooked up and so-and-so had gotten a tattoo and shouldn't they get one and on and on. It was a great breakfast and one that might not be repeated for a long time to come.

I managed to put those dark thoughts behind me and concentrated on what the girls were saying. As a single parent I could not miss what they were saying and how they were saying it. Joyce usually would be that interpreter and then tell me what she thought was going on in our growing and maturing girls but she wouldn't be here every day from now on.

It was obvious that they were beginning to be interested in the opposite sex. I sighed. My little girls were growing up. They were talking makeup, which they had not been using yet, and different hairstyles. I guess they were going to go different directions with their hair but at least no purple or green hair yet.

I had been apprised when they had started their periods a few months before and knew that puberty was going to hit hard but, like any dad, was hoping that his little girls would be forever little girls. And like any other dad, I was doomed to be confused and confounded as they matured. I accepted my fate.

Breakfast was finally over and Joyce directed me to leave the kitchen while they cleaned up. I went in to my favorite chair and half listened to the conversation from the kitchen. I guess the girls were finally comfortable enough to ask their mother what the hell was going on. I gave her explanation my entire focus.

She sighed. "Girls, I don't know really how to start. I thought I was happy. I had the best husband and he is a great man and a great father to you. I had a nice job that I felt challenged me enough without being a distraction from my family. I had you two. You are the most precious people in my life. My parents are still healthy and doing well. I am not going to give you exact details but I let a snake into our garden."

Her voice rose a little in volume. I suppose she wanted me to hear her side of the events without having to face me. "A man who told me he was your father's boss called me. He told me that your dad was in danger of being let go from his job. For some stupid reason I believed him. Then he met with me and told me if I had sex with him that he would put in a favorable word to save your father's job and that would allow us to all live like we had been. I should have talked to your dad before agreeing to sleep with Mark. Then he had me have sex with some of his other co-workers. After a while I started to like the sex and started to look forward to it. I never stopped loving your dad but I disrespected him and our family."

She stopped and the girls asked some questions. I was pleased that Joyce seemed to answer them honestly and didn't try to make it out to be my fault in any way. She was still a cheating slut, though.

After a bit they all came into the living room. Joyce still wouldn't try to look me in the eyes. I was about to end her visit when the door bell rang. I wondered who that could be. Joyce checked her phone for the time and said it was probably for her. She had wanted to visit the girls but also needed to get some of her clothes and things as I had sent her away without her getting much rounded up.

I nodded and went to answer the door. I intended to let whomever in and then get some suitcases for Joyce to use. I was surprised when I opened the door and Lisa Priest was standing there. I snarled at the bitch and went to close the door on her. "Wait, Doug, please let me explain why I am here before you go postal on me."

I stopped the door but she couldn't get inside. "Why should I listen to you? You and your male cohorts did everything to humiliate me. I have no idea why Mark and the others chose to go after my wife and set out to destroy me and my family. I just know that you managed to destroy my marriage but, by God, you will fail to harm me. I will kill you first."

"I am sorry that you were hurt by this. All I can tell you is that Mark set this whole shit storm up and lied to everyone. He told us all that you were on board but didn't want to be obvious about it. He set me up just like he did you. As far as Bill, Chuck and Ted I don't know but I would bet he lied to them too. They just wanted some strange pussy."

She stopped to see what my reaction would be. I was still pissed but I suppose there could be some truth there. Mark was a slimy asshole most of the time. It still didn't excuse the blatant fucking of a married woman and deliberately harming our relationship and my daughters when they were the most vulnerable.