Office Christmas Party Finis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some of you may know that a repeat was planned for tonight. The conference room was reserved for that little party. Some of you may have been invited to join them tonight, I don't know for sure. What I do know is that while I didn't invite my wife to join me tonight, as we are separated at this time, Lisa Priest took it on herself to invite her. Yes, Lisa and Joyce, I saw you as you entered. I actually anticipated this."

All eyes turned to the back table where my erstwhile wife was looking decidedly green.

I continued. "In honor of the tradition that Joyce and her lovers started last Christmas I have made the conference room available. Joyce had requested some kind of mattress or pad to make her more comfortable so I had the maintenance department move the large table to the end of the room and an inflatable bed is now installed and ready. There are condoms and lube also for anyone who didn't come prepared. I also arranged for various plugs, dildos and vibrators in case the party goes too long and the men can't get it up any longer. Also, any females who are curious will be glad to know that Joyce is also bisexual and has been exploring that aspect of her sexuality with Lisa Priest. Joyce also has various adornments and modifications to show off to anyone who would like to see them."

There was now a new person standing next to Joyce. "Now, a special message for Joyce. I have thought it over and over and have come to a final conclusion. The man standing behind you is a process server." The man handed Joyce an envelope with the divorce papers. He also handed Lisa a similar looking envelope.

I turned to Jim Davies. "As for you, I have done your dirty work. I forced out the various men who were having the affair with my wife. I was promoted to find their replacements. With the announcement by your niece that she is being groomed to take over for you I can see that I am now redundant. As of this minute I resign. I hope this company gets what it deserves in the future. I only pity those that will labor to try and keep it afloat as it dies."

I left the dais and wended my own way through the crowd. Surprisingly no one said a word to me. I paused by the last table. I made a motion to the security guys that I had positioned close by in case of any outbursts and they came to the table. "Joyce." She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face.

"How could you do this to me? How can you embarrass me like this?"

I laughed. "Joyce, you stupid cunt, you did this to yourself. You didn't have to come tonight but you did. Now you get to pay."

I looked over at the guards. "Since I no longer work here you don't have to follow any order I give. Jim Davies can countermand any that I might give. Do you all understand?"

They nodded. "Good, now would you be so kind to escort my wife and her lover, Lisa Priest, to the conference room so they can get ready for the orgy? I don't want to interfere with tradition, especially not tonight as they were both looking forward to it. Well, at least, until tonight that is."

I didn't look to see if Jim would stop the shenanigans as I longer cared. I would always love Joyce but only the memory of what she had been, not the whore she now was. I walked out to start my new life. Unknown to STU Corporation or its owners I had been approached by an out of town company. Better money and more respect. The girls and I were moving right after the holidays. The girls had acceded to my wishes that Joyce not know about the move until we were ready to go. Can't beat that.