Office Christmas Party Finis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joyce and I have been talking since the other night. We all need to try and apologize and see if there can be anything that can repair your relationship with Joyce. I might be a bitch and a lesbian slut who likes pain but I don't like hurting people's lives. When you burst into the room that night and started to fire your gun at everyone I was totally shocked and suddenly realized what I had been a party to. Then when you started throwing people out into the cold harsh reality it really started to sink in. Joyce and the rest of us had destroyed a family. That was never my intention. I can't speak for anyone else but I did not want this to happen."

I let her in without speaking. I was still pissed and ready to kick her ass even though my personal creed that violence against women was wrong and to be avoided. I was ready to make an exception and I think Lisa fully understood my anger and was trying hard to keep me from blowing up. I was pleased to see that Lisa's face was still black and blue from the sandbag hit.

Joyce introduced Lisa as a friend to our daughters. Amy and Jamie didn't seem to care much. They were more concerned about their mom taking her clothes out of the house. Since they hadn't been there when I threw the bitch out, they had not seen any outward sign of their mother moving except for her absence. The suitcases and couple of totes with personal items caused them great stress and they had to go to their bedroom to cry for a while.

I made a mental note to console them after Joyce and Lisa left. I made myself busy taking the suitcases and totes outside to the cars. Soon they were full. Lisa asked me to come to the master bedroom.

I was reluctant to do so. The last time the three of us had been in that bedroom Joyce was eating Lisa and was getting fucked by Chuck. I had been armed with the shotgun. I hope the two noticed that it was still leaning against the wall as I had not taken the time to return it to the gun safe.

It appeared that Joyce was just as reluctant to be in the bedroom as me. She was pale and looked like she was nauseated. Lisa seemed to be the only one who had self control and comfortable with the situation. She took over the conversation.

"I know that we are all a little reluctant to revisit the scene of the crime, so to speak, but we need some privacy for a moment. Doug, I want you to know that Joyce and I have been getting very close in the last few days. She has been staying in my apartment instead of the apartment that you leased. She has been needing some comforting both sexually and emotionally. She has also been exploring certain aspects of her sexuality that she had not shared with you. Of course this has nothing to do with how she feels about you or your ability to sexually satisfy her."

I put my hand up to stop her. "As of Thursday night when I threw you all out of the house I no longer had any say in what she does or doesn't do. We are still technically married and will remain so but the separation agreement that she will be served with specifically states that each of us is now free to do whatever with whomever sexually. I officially don't care."

Of course I did care. You cannot turn off over fifteen years of love for an individual. You can hate what they have done, you can be mortified that they have disrespected you, you can be sickened by that disrespect and you can be grieving for what has been lost but you just can't turn off love.

Lisa must have read my mind as she just shrugged and continued. "Joyce is finding out that she wants more out of her sexual life and she would love for you to be part of it." She turned to Joyce. "Strip, bitch, now!"

Joyce looked at me for approval or something, maybe sympathy. I made my face as stoic as possible.

She shrugged and then unceremoniously disrobed. The fabulous tits that I had been in lust with for so long were again presented naked to me. I was surprised to see that the diaper pins through her nipples had been replaced with rings. Her nipples were now always erect and pointed straight out. Any sheer blouse or negligee would allow any onlooker to see her big tasty nipples. There was also a bandage about halfway up her right breast.

When I looked at the bandage and then at Joyce with a questioning look she squared her shoulders and looked me right in the eyes. "That is a tattoo showing how far I got my breast into Lisa' pussy yesterday afternoon. We made a mark with a permanent marker and then had a friend of Lisa's start a tattoo."

I shook my head in disgust. She wanted me to forgive her and let her come back and she marks her body like this. What else will I have to endure? Actually why did I care?

"Anything else?" was my only response.

Lisa took over the commentary again. "No, not yet. Joyce is considering rings in her clit and labia and will be getting a heart tattoo over her left tit with your name in the center."

Joyce started to cry and turned to get her blouse on. I could see whip marks on her back and realized that the other marks on her breasts were also whip marks. "I see that you have been caning or whipping Joyce. Is that the price for staying at your apartment or is Joyce that bent?"

That seemed to piss Lisa off. "I never use sadism for my own pleasure, you bastard. The person has to ask for it."

"I seem to recall a young secretary that suddenly quit after a date with you and we couldn't get her to tell us what the fuck happened but assumed that you had forced her into your den of iniquity."

"That must have been little Beth. She wanted to experience some bondage and some pain but then panicked. She used her safe word and I let her out. She was embarrassed and then quit. You just have to take my word for it but she came back again and again and soon got over her embarrassment. She is now married and pregnant and her husband knows how to push the right buttons to get her screaming."

Maybe true, maybe not. "What is Joyce's safe word?"

Lisa smiled. "It is 'Doug.' And for her cloth to drop when she has her mouth full or is gagged she has one of your favorite bandanas."

I was surprised but then again I officially didn't care. Joyce could do whatever she wanted now. I gave her the freedom to be a slut and maybe even a whore if she desired. She wasn't coming back to me in the foreseeable future.

"Well, I for one, see that Joyce has now evolved past our previous relationship and lovemaking and that I can no longer satisfy her. When you are dressed again Joyce I believe this visit is over."

Joyce tried to justify her actions. "I remember when you wanted me to shave my pussy, wanted me to rim your asshole, and wanted me to try nipple clamps and suction cups. You wanted me to get kinky and now you hate that I have done some kinky stuff. What a hypocrite."

I rounded on her. "I wanted US to explore those things, not someone else. You didn't come to me and say, 'Hey, can we try this?' No, you go to Lisa and say 'Hey, pierce my nipples and let me fuck you with my tit and get a tattoo. Doug doesn't care.' You had no faith in me or trust in me but you sure trust absolute strangers with your body. Get the fuck out of my house!"

She was now fully dressed so I opened the door and assisted her to move out of the bedroom. The girls were standing there in the hallway. They might have heard the conversation, at least from my part as I had been very vocal, but they didn't see their mother's new adornments, thank goodness. Joyce still looked embarrassed when she saw them standing openmouthed. "Babies, I am sorry but I will not be moving home for a while. Please forgive me for what I have done." She grabbed a couple of small things and left the house.

One look at my daughters and I had the distinct impression they were less angry at their mother than at me for being the ogre who had sent her away.

Lisa took a little more time. "Doug, it seems no matter what I do right now and no matter what the reason I am digging Joyce into a deeper hole. I was just trying to show you that she has needs that she is exploring. I hoped that you might get on board and help her explore these needs but I just made things worse. Could you consider counseling? Maybe a professional can be of more benefit that my bumbling attempts."

I shook my head. Right now I couldn't see any way to change what was happening. It was too raw and demeaning.

As she got to the door she turned and gave me more reason to kill her. "By the way, I will be at work on Monday. I didn't quit like the other cowards. As a matter of fact, I can't quit. Jim Davies is my uncle and I have a contract to learn as much as I can about the business and then someday take over. I will have to pay a penalty for what I have done to you but I am not leaving. I guess you will have to see if you can work with me. I know that Uncle Jim has moved you to the home office and we will then be seeing each other on a daily basis."

I had nothing at all to say. She searched my face for something, I don't know what, before turning and going to her car and backing out so Joyce could then back out and follow her.

Somehow I had the thought about whether Jerome knew this tidbit of knowledge. I shook my head and went back to comfort my daughters. They were shocked and almost hysterical. They wanted their mother back. Sadly so did I but I didn't think the Joyce I now knew was the same woman that I had married and had become the mother of my two innocent precious ones.

I asked them if their mother had explained her injury. Thankfully Joyce had not blamed me for it. She had told the girls she had fallen against something when she left the other night and had gone to the emergency room for treatment. I don't think my perceptive teens were buying her explanation but at least it didn't seem that they blamed me much.

We had a quiet rest of the afternoon with a simple lunch and then later called for a pizza to be delivered. They seemed to be getting back to normal as they commented on how hot the pizza dude looked. I had to smile and shake my head as he appeared to be just a pimply faced kid to me.

We had a quiet evening that was only marred by Jamie asking me why her mother had done this to us. Of course I didn't have a clue. "Jamie, this sounds trite but if anyone ever truly finds out why people who supposedly love one another but still cheat on their relationship then we will get the full answer. I don't know if mom was just afraid for my job or she wanted an excuse to have sex with other people than me. It might have started out one thing and then evolved into another."

Of course a twelve-year-old wants more black and white answers and there never seems to be any. "But doesn't mom believe in Jesus and what the Bible says?"

Oh damn, now how do I answer her? "Yes, Jamie, I think mom believes in Jesus and the Bible but you have to remember that people are human. All humans are frail and there is constant temptation. Remember the road to hell is paved with good intentions. No one is without sin except one and he even lost his temper at times."

I let that sink in before continuing. "You might also remember that forgiveness is divine. I can't say that I won't forgive your mother for what she has done. I also can't say that I will forgive her. I know that Jesus does forgive but we humans are flawed and we carry grudges for a long time. Trust is so hard to gain and so easy to lose. I still love your mother but I hate what she has done to us. Until I can get past that insult to us she cannot expect to be a full-time member of this family."

Now I decided to address one of the gorillas in the room. "Lisa is one of my co-workers and was involved in this whole debacle with your mom. How, I won't get into right now. I expected your mom to be contrite and wanting forgiveness but her still being friends with Lisa is telling me that she isn't really that sorry for what she has done. What I take from that is that she is not that sorry that she has hurt us all and is just wanting permission to continue her poor behavior."

They started to cry again at the blatant loss of the closeness that they had previously had with their mother. I gathered them up and we shared tears for a long while. I just hoped that tomorrow would be a brighter day. I doubted it.

Chapter Four

The girls got to bed after that and I grabbed a beer and settled down in front of the TV for some mindless viewing as I mentally went over my list again. Was there anything I had missed? I didn't think so but this was all new to me. I had little experience with broken relationships and the aftermath. The phone rang.

It was Joyce. Again I was tempted to let it go to voicemail as I had little reserves left to deal with her but I decided to answer. "Yes," was all I said.

"Doug, Dear Heart, are you okay?"

"The short answer is no. Amy, Jamie and I are not okay. We have had long crying jags today. You have completely disrespected me and our family and seem to want us to all accept your infidelities and new lovers. We won't do that."

"I knew that answer before I even came home today. When I am fucking I seem to lose all sense of reason just to get more pleasure and more excitement. I am at a loss to try and figure myself out."

I was curious so I said so. "I am curious. Are you with Lisa right now?"

"No, Doug, I won't do that to you. I will not ever call you while I am with a lover."

"Well, now we have a starting point. You actually have a limit to what you will do to me. You will indiscriminately fuck my co-workers for some trumped up excuse but you would never call me while you are with one or more of the cretins. Is that to spare me some humiliation?" I hope my sarcasm was readily apparent.

"I know you don't believe me but I never intended you any humiliation."

"Sweet Jesus, Joyce, what do you think would happen when everyone in the home office knows that you are fucking Mark and those other ass holes? Sure I wasn't there every day but they all looked down on me as some kind of wimpy assed shit head. Even Jim Davies was wondering what kind of man I was to allow this to go on for so long. And I really had no clue until someone called me and told me about it. And that was only because that shit fucker, Bill, went and started his plan to drug me and make me the centerpiece in a gay gang bang. You say you didn't know anything about that but you wanted me out of the way for them to fuck you all night at the Christmas Party. They were even planning on bringing in an air mattress so you would be more comfortable. I wasn't even going to get that."

She was crying again. My sarcasm came out again. "I am SO sorry that I have upset you again, Joyce. Why don't you refrain from calling until I am less angry with you?" I hung up.

When the phone rang again a few minutes later I ignored it until I saw the caller ID had Jerome's name. It had stopped ringing before I could answer so I called him right back.

"Say, Friend, how are you tonight?"

He gave out a little chuckle before grunting. "I am," pause, "fucking," pause, "that," pause, "snake," pause, "Bill," pause, "as we," pause, "speak."

"Well, give him a fist for me. The asshole has it coming. Why don't you call me back when you are done?"

He put the phone down and I could hear the grunts and groans as Bill was getting a good fucking. The cocksucker deserved whatever happened to him. Unfortunately I had come to understand that the little shit liked the humiliation that was being heaped on him. An old question came to mind: How do you punish a masochist? After all he wants to be punished.

Soon there was more grunting over the phone and I heard Jerome exclaim, "Take it, Bitch. Take it all up your horny hungry ass." He moaned and groaned again and again as he emptied his testicles into Bill.

Bill must not have been disappointed as his moans grew and I suppose that Jerome was stroking Bill's cock as he fucked him. Suddenly Bill let out a strangled cry as he must have let loose. It made me wonder if I would get that kind of pleasure out of gay sex or would I just 'grin and bear it' as they say.

Jerome caught his breath and picked up the phone again. "Did you like that?"

"I don't know, since you weren't being very descriptive until right at the end. So, I guess, I will say maybe."

He slapped something, I guess it was Bill's bare ass. "Hey, Doug, Bill here wants to apologize to you and apply to get his job back. He says whatever you want he will do just for a chance to get interviewed."

I thought for a bit. "Okay, Bill has to have laser treatments and be completely hair free except for the hair on his head and eyebrows. He had better be a great cocksucker and his asshole had better be ultra clean and ready for fucking when I see him. He has a week to comply."

Jerome must have put his phone on speaker as I heard Bill complain a little. The loss of body hair didn't bother him as much as the thought of having to shave off his goatee. I always thought it hid a weak chin and I might be right. Didn't matter. That was my conditions for him to even begin to get back to work at STU corporation.

Finally he agreed to start treatments on Sunday. Jerome knew of a place that was open on the weekends. I guess if Bill went through this I would then have to step up to the plate. Kind of daunting to say the least.

I knew this was going to be hard so having a smooth body wutould help. I could always close my eyes and pretend he was a woman. I wonder if I should demand he show up in drag. It was a thought but not a good one.

We talked for a few minutes more and then rang off, as the British say.

The next day was kind of a normal day. We made breakfast and then headed off to church. I was surprised to see Joyce and Lisa there. The girls insisted that we sit with them so I arranged to sit on the left of my daughters and their mother was on their right alongside her lover. After church the girls hung back and talked with their mother for a bit while I talked with some other acquaintances.

After we got through the social part of church the girls came and asked if we could all go out for lunch. I saw no reason to not go so we met Joyce and Lisa at a local Perkin's and had to stand in line for about thirty minutes due to the influx of other church goers now headed for lunch. The standing joke in our church is that you have to plan to end church a few minutes early to beat the Methodists to lunch. I'm sure they have the same joke against our church.

Close to the end of the meal Lisa got a phone call and asked if I could take Joyce home and again I didn't see any reason to be an obstructionist so Joyce took her normal place in the car and we all went to her apartment. I really didn't want to see the inside of her abode but I didn't know if she had one of her lovers in residence and didn't want to expose our daughters to any of her decadent lifestyle so I went in with them and endured the tour of the small apartment.

It hadn't come furnished so I was surprised at how much furniture Joyce had accumulated in a few days. Since she was a woman of good taste, at least in decorating, the apartment was cozy and homey. She even had family pictures placed where you could see them easily. Since there wasn't anything to hold the girls' attention for long we soon made our goodbyes and headed out.

Joyce stopped me just before I exited and told me she had a special picture of me that she didn't leave out for general viewing. I realized it must be one we took of me nude with a hard-on a few years ago. She whispered, "It keeps me company when I am alone and need to Jill off. I know you are mad at me but I can't say enough that I love you."

I nodded my head and went on out to the car and drove home. It was a subdued drive as the girls were missing their mother's presence again. I didn't know if I wanted them to change and miss her less as time went by or keep missing her until they were older and out of the house. I gave a big sigh.