All Comments on 'Office Cougar'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Shady_LadyShady_Ladyabout 1 year ago

A very enjoyable romp and loved the little details as the seduction built.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

Great story. I wish the ending was a little different though. But other than that, it was a lot of fun to read.

5-stars.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmm Interesting tale here... Hope to read more...!!

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read - young guy, older woman is always a good story.

Shame he didn’t get chance to follow up with Lisa, but to looks like he’s going through all the ladies in the office!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yeah, go for the married women. That way you can die young, when one of them is married to an actual man, instead of a boy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was great but weird stumble at the finish line. No more sex with Lisa - they could have been great together. And he apparently turns into a bit of an asshole/predator, fucking married women and office sluts - well I guess you wanted us to dislike him or something. 4/5 still.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo3 months ago
Very sensual coming of age story.

An older woman can sense a quality groomable young man. So well written somehow capturing both sides.

Mom had perfect reaction, very well thought out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...