Office Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The casual meal was eaten while making small talk. Lisa gradually drew Peter out of his shell as she discovered his interests, but both knew they were only marking time. Peter not trying to hide that he was constantly looking at Lisa's legs, which were parted provocatively, or her tits as her robe constantly fell open. He was also having trouble concealing the hardness of his cock as it tried to stick out from his own very short robe. Peter was sure that Lisa had selected the two shortest robes she had.

"Ms Ashwo..."

"Peter, it's Lisa, I've told you that before, and now we've had sex, so please call me Lisa."

"Why me? I mean, why did you get me back here to have sex. The work could have been done in the office in a couple of hours. "

"True, but like I said, it's more comfortable here, and a lot more private. I told you, at the moment nobody must know what's going on. It's a leveraged takeover. I assume you know what that is?" Peter nodded in reply. "The sex thing, why not? I was feeling horny, and you're a good-looking lad, but I honestly didn't think this would be your first time. I thought you were a bit shy, that's all. I'd have handled things a bit differently if I'd known that." With that, Lisa for the second time that evening, led an uncomplaining Peter to her bedroom. This time the sex was more considered as Lisa used all her experience and expertise to educate her willing pupil.

Lisa stood before Peter, letting her robe drop to the floor, standing naked and proud before him. Her toned but mature body was exposed to his unbelieving eyes once again. Her boobs were medium-sized, but didn't droop or sag despite her age. Her tummy was firm, and her bum was tight. All evidence of the grueling workouts she put herself through. As Peter folded himself into her welcoming embrace, she kissed him, her tongue getting straight into the action as it pushed past his unresisting lips. Her body pressed against him as she ground her groin on the hardness of his protruding cock.

Lisa guided them both to the bed. Then slowly kissed her way down Peter's body until he could feel her hot breath on his groin as she opened her mouth and delicately slipped his cock inside it. Lisa was an expert at oral sex and soon had Peter writhing around on the bed as she worked on him, using different speeds and pressures of her lips, tongue and mouth to tease him.

When Lisa decided Peter was ready, she let his cock slip from her mouth. Moving so that she straddled him, positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and sank down on him slowly. Bending forward so that her tits were hanging in front of his face, Lisa began to ride Peter's cock. Bouncing up and down, grinding her pubic bone on him when she bottomed out. Peter leaned up, took one of Lisa's nipples into his mouth and sucked. Sending a signal to Lisa's pussy. A signal she was unable to control, triggering her orgasm. Lisa was over-excited by the fact she had a young, and while not exactly innocent, certainly inexperienced boy to teach. So that his first suck on her nipple, which had always been over-sensitive, shot her over the edge.

She screamed and shook, and her pussy gripped Peter tightly as she came. Peter's continued thrusting up into, her prolonging the sensation and making her cum time, and time again.

Eventually, Lisa started to come down from the zenith of her climax and rolled off Peter, lying at his side. Peter had now found a new toy to play with, and he wasn't going to stop.

Lying half on top of Lisa, he sucked on her nipples, flicking one with his tongue, pinching the other between his thumb and finger, making Lisa jerk. Peter moved his hand, running it gently over her belly. Down until a finger parted her pussy lips and slid inside. Lisa instantly clenched her pussy muscles to hold it, but she was so wet that it easily slipped out. Peter used two more fingers as he began to finger Lisa in earnest. Thrusting his finger into her as his thumb found her clit and pressed on it. Lisa was letting out a continuing series of moans, sighs and squeals as Peter took her to the edge again. Lisa's hands were running up and down Peter's back, her fingernails leaving small scratches.

Unable to take any more, Lisa forced Peter from her and flipped onto all fours. "Fuck me from behind, now and make it quick. Fuck me hard, lover," Lisa ordered a startled Peter.

Peter'd watched porn like any boy his age, so he knew what Lisa wanted, so with a little guidance, he soon had his cock powering away into her. Taking hold of her hips to pull her back against him, he slammed into her as hard and fast as he could manage.

Lisa's head was shaking from side to side, and her tits were bouncing and slapping against her body from the force of the rough sex she had just demanded and was getting. Peter had youth and stamina on his side and kept pounding away at Lisa.

"Cum, cumming," Peter managed to mumble just before he exploded and once again filled Lisa's pussy with a load of hot cum. His body went still, and he held Lisa in place until he finished and collapsed on top of an equally happy Lisa.

They rested for a while, comfortably laying together in silence until they had sex again, then again, before exhausted, they both drifted off to sleep.

Peter slowly drifted to consciousness and became aware that he wasn't in his own bed. His bed didn't have silk sheets. Then it hit him, he was in Lisa's bed, having spent the night with her. As he grew more aware of his surroundings, he noticed something else. His cock was encased in something hot and wet and very soft. Was that hair tickling his legs? And breath on his belly?

Peter glanced down and saw Lisa sucking his cock into her mouth. She was taking her time and clearly enjoying what she was doing. As Lisa realised Peter was fully awake she looked up at him and smiled. Well, as much as she could, with her mouth full of a young stud's cock. And a very nice cock she found.

Peter lay back and relished what Lisa was doing as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft. She giggled when one flick of her tongue hit a particularly sensitive part of his glans and made him jump. She pulled back slowly until just the tip of Peter's cock was between her soft, sensuous lips, then took him back into her mouth. Going deeper and deeper, never stopping until her nose was pressed flat against Peter's belly. My God, Peter thought, my cock must be down her throat. "Ohhh, fuck, that feels so good," Peter moaned.

Lisa continued sucking Peter off, gauging her actions by the unintentional and continuing moans and groans coming from Peter until at last. "Lisa, I'm cumming."

Lisa didn't stop as Peter had expected her to. Instead, she pressed her hands on Peter's thighs and belly, holding him and increasing the speed of her movements. Peter couldn't last any longer and exploded. A truly stupendous amount of cum, blasted from his cock into Lisa's welcoming mouth and down her throat. Still, she kept working on him as he thrashed around under the intense orgasm ripping through his body. Making his cock pulse and twitch as it continually shot cum into Lisa's mouth. Eventually, his orgasm subsided, and only then, did Lisa take her mouth from his cock. Looking up at him with lips covered in cum, Lisa opened her mouth to show him the cum resting on her tongue. Before she swallowed, and it was all gone.

"Fucking hell," Peter gasped, which showed how blown away he was as he very rarely swore.

"No, a blowjob, sweetie," Lisa teased. "I love a little snack before breakfast." With that, she bounced from the bed and shot into the bedroom, giving Peter a glance of her perfect rear end.

After a night under and on top of Lisa, Peter's confidence had grown. So he had no hesitation in following her into the shower. Stepping behind her, his arms went around her body and began to soap it. The soaping soon turned into fondling and caressing her body until Lisa pushed him against the shower wall, climbed on him and sank down onto his already rigid again cock. She moved up and down slowly as Peter leaned back and fucked her matching his rhythm to hers. Soon Lisa was panting and increasing the speed of her gyrations on Peter as she powered to her final orgasm of their encounter. Her legs gripped Peter's waist almost as tightly as her pussy gripped his cock.

Lisa's body shook as she came until she gradually relinquished her hold on Peter and slid off his body. Neither of them could speak, the intensity and the intimacy of Lisa's climax too much for them.

They had breakfast, talking about work and Peter's interests before Lisa decided to go and get dressed and take Peter home.

As Lisa dropped Peter off at home, his mother came out to greet them, and did a double take as her son got out of the expensive car. Driven by a very attractive lady. Lisa also got out of the car to talk to her and the impression changed from attractive, to sexy. Lisa was wearing a pair of washed-out denim jeans that were so tight they might have been sprayed on. White trainers without socks and a plain white T-shirt, which despite being loose-fitting did nothing to hide the fact she was braless. The effect was sexy, but casual and did nothing to assuage Peter's mother's fears about her son's welfare and her suspicions of what had happened last night. But he was over the age of consent and working, so what could she really object to?

"Hi, you must be Peter's mum. I am so sorry about last night. I worked him so hard that we lost track of time. But everything's fine now. And I'm sure his dedication and willingness have been noted by Mr Howarth as well. What we were working on was ultra-secret, and I couldn't have got done all I did without his help. You know, you should be proud of him. I don't want to give anything away, but I'm certain Peter will be taken on full time." Lisa was turning on the charm to ease Peter's mum's misgivings about her son having spent the night in her home.

The charm offensive only partly worked, for as soon as Lisa drove away, Peter was grilled by his mum about what had happened. Peter managed to keep his cool and stuck to the story that they had spent the evening working and that Lisa had driven him home this morning.

On Monday morning, Peter was surprised to find Cheryl already in the office. She looked rough, as though she had spent the weekend partying.

"Oh, hi, Peter. Don't know if this is good news for you, but can you go and see Mr Howarth, like right now. I think Lisa's with him as well. Hope you've not fucked anything up."

Peter thought the same as he went into Mr Howarth's office, finding him and Ms Ashworth in conversation. Was this payback time for the weekend?

"Ah, Peter, good, good to see you nice and early for work, it's what I wanted to speak to you about. Lisa has been telling me how helpful you were over the weekend, helping her get those reports for the takeover into shape. I like that dedication, but I've also noticed your attitude around the place. So from now on, consider yourself a full-time employee of the company. And we're also thinking about sponsoring your further education."

"Wow, thank you, sir," Peter gushed as Lisa smiled at him knowingly.

Peter continued making progress with the company and came out of his shell a lot more. His confidence in social situations had grown immensely. Following Lisa's advice, he played the field a bit. Ignoring the adage, 'Don't poke the payroll,' by screwing, both Cheryl and her friend. He also made a successful pass at one of the younger married women at the firm's Christmas party. The one thing he never managed to do was have sex with Lisa again, much to his eternal regret.

12