Office Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning went as smooth as I wanted, all my preparation and extra work paid off. Claire was pretty busy with getting the new hires to their team leads so didn't really have time to talk to me, when she did I got a 'things are working fine, good job' before she went to correct a seating arrangement. Jenna came downstairs before lunch.

"Morning Mrs Cole, I'm very pleased to report we now have all the new hires working through the training on the new stations, we've not had one single problem with the new network in place." Said Claire.

"Well that's good to hear, well done Mr Black. I have a meeting planned this afternoon at 1pm with the board and management, I want you both there please." She said then walked away.

"Shit, I knew I should have worn my blue dress." Said Claire.

"You look very presentable if you don't mind me saying Claire."

"Actually I do mind, and it's Ms Foster thank you." She said sternly then walked away.

I got a text from Claire as I ate my lunch.

'I hope that wasn't too harsh, too many ears.'

'It was perfect.'

'Thank you, and thank you for the compliment, I get so nervous in those meetings, last one they fired half of the managers.'

Claire and I rode the elevator to the conference room, we were given seats by the door and waited patiently as all the management sat down. Jenna, of the Senior Directors, addressed the room from the head of the table.

"Board, fellow VP's and Managers, I'd like to introduce you to my IT manager, Marcus Black. He has expanded our network, put in work after hours and just rolled out 50 new workstations without a hitch. When we have all those machines staffed, which is also going well, it will increase revenue in accounting by 300%." She paused while the room applauded. "Marcus has proven himself so much I am opening 2 more positions for him to hire and expand his team, Congratulations Marcus."

I was pretty surprised, I stood up and thanked everyone then sat down.

"The young lady sitting next to him has also been amazing, she has been the interim supervisor for the floor and has the place running better than I had it when I ran that floor. I thought about giving her the full time supervisor post but the team has gotten so large now I really need a manager to run the 4 supervisors it's going to need. Miss Foster, I'm very pleased to appoint you my new floor manager, you may choose your 4 supervisors but we'll discuss that after this meeting in my office." The room applauded again and we were both led out as they discussed stuff above our pay grade.

Claire was in shock the whole way downstairs.

"If I may say so Miss Foster, it's well deserved."

"You're a manager too now, you can call me Claire." She said with a smile.

The next few weeks got crazy at work, they took on a huge contract and our staff doubled. I hired two really good people and we all worked pretty hard to keep everything running well. Claire seemed really stressed but she sent me a text one afternoon and I could see why.

'I am going out of my mind, I need a release, I need to be controlled.'

'1411 Colinns ave, 6pm, same rules as the room.' I replied and went about my day.

Claire was a few minutes early, I told her to leave her clothes on the chair and had her kneel and suck me. I had been pretty pent up myself and her exquisite tongue had me exploding into her mouth before I could stop her. When I was spent she just looked up at me.

"That was very good, go lay on the bed, I'll eat you until I get hard again."

She got up right away and did as I asked. She came quite a few times before I was hard again, I got her on all fours and pounded her hard until I came then collapsed on the bed with her after explosive orgasms for us both.

"Clean me off." I said, still catching my breath.

Claire sucked me until I was clean then laid on the pillow beside me. She asked to come again the rest of that week and on the Friday, a night I'd usually see Jenna in the room, I had Claire come too. With both of them kneeling beside each other naked I was already hard. I had my Viagra and fucked them both until I could hardly stand then when I had them kneel before me again I handed Claire a small gift wrapped box. Jenna knew what it was and gasped.

"It's really pretty Sir, what is it?" She said, holding the ornate choker I had bought her.

"It's called a collar my dear, for a Master to give you a necklace like this is him saying he wants you to be his and only his and from this man you are really special. Sorry Sir, I hope it was okay for me to explain." Said Jenna.

"Its fine. Do you accept it Claire? You have been a perfect sub since that first day with me and you have made me happy."

Claire had tears welling up in her eyes, she nodded and had Jenna help put it on. She got up and hugged me.

"Thank you Sir, this means so much to me." She said then got back onto her knees.

"Jenna, our arrangement doesn't change if you don't want it to."

"Well, I think this would be a wonderful time for us to part this room on the very best of terms, you've helped me grow so much Sir, I've decided to take husband as my sub, he's promised no more office sluts and will be allowed to please me again." She replied, I helped her to her feet and she gave me a passionate kiss. "Goodbye Sir, thank you."

Jenna took her husband by the hand and led him to me, he thanked me, shook my hand then they left.

"May I take you to dinner?" I said to Claire.

"I'd like that Sir." She replied.

We had a nice dinner and decided to sit for a while in the bar. She cuddled close to me in a quiet booth and laid her head on my chest.

"What if someone from the office comes in?" I said with a smile.

"I know how much I pay them, they can't afford this place." She said then kissed me.

"Claire, there's something I need to tell you." I said, looking into her eyes.

"I'm in love with you too Marcus, you have been looking at me with puppy dog eyes for 2 weeks now. I'm glad you finally got round to saying something." She said and kissed me again.

"Shouldn't you be addressing me as Sir or something?" I said with a smile.

"I am 100% yours, inside our home I am naked for you and you are Sir, outside, well, I don't take orders too well." She said and kissed me a third time.

Our arrangement went well for a while, we moved in together and life couldn't have been better. I have a gorgeous blonde walking around naked all the time at home who'll do everything I want her to, they found oil on the land my store is on so I closed it down and live off the $50k a week it brings in, Claire still works in the office, she said the new IT manager won't last too long but I won't go back. Claire asked me if we could hire a live in maid, she found out she enjoyed pussy more than she thought and has promised to share, looks like I'll need to build a new room....


12