Office Dynamics Ch. 02: Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every color and style of panty had a matching bra. Lacy blacks. Flowery blues. Sheer reds. A few really didn't even have cups and were just a series of straps. She blushed a bit at herself for buying those but certainly didn't second guess how good she would look in them. After trying on several and checking herself out in them, she was content with the purchases.

The next morning after choosing a lacey pink thong with matching bra, Tabitha dressed and headed to the office. She felt more alive in her body than she ever had. Sexy and powerful. During the morning calibration meeting the confidence seemed to exude out of her as she felt the lace below her clothing touching her skin. It felt sensual and comfortable. At one point she asked a question, and one of the pretty little things on her team answered. Tabitha had taken a finger and run it along the chin of the young woman, lifting her face up to look Tab directly in the eyes. "Good girl." She had said.

The woman merely blushed and there were several giggles from the rest of the team. Tabitha didn't know where the impulse had come from to do such a thing or to say such a thing, and blushing herself a bit, merely continued on with the meeting. The rest of the day was a blur of busy. At the end of it she sat at her computer, and paused for a moment. She looked over and noticed her phone was propped up. Had she done that? It was propped up as it had been the evening she had filmed to try and figure out the...

What was she worried about again? Oh! The time problem. It had really slipped her mind recently. That was last week's problem. Still odd that her phone was propped up. She put it in her purse and was shifting in her seat to prep for leaving when she grabbed her computer mouse and moved it toward the Identity program. Something caught her eye on the desktop of her computer though.

Tabitha was meticulous about her organization both with her physical possessions and her digital files. Everything on her desktop was orderly and in folders. She had seen screenshots of some people's desktops over the years, with files all over and no order to speak of. It almost gave her anxiety when she'd seen that sort of display. So for there to be anything out of place on her computer, it would be noticeable. And on the desktop, in the middle of the screen where she would never place anything, was a Notepad file. Underneath was the label, "TABITHA!!".

Maybe someone had left it on her computer as a note? To do so they would have needed her login, though. So the only one who could have left this note was in fact...her. Tabitha, curiosity getting to her, opened the document. A window opened and there was only one line of text.

"DO NOT RUN THE IDENTITY PROGRAM - TABITHA"

Nothing else was in the note. Tabitha looked at it with consternation. It was signed like she had typed this but why would she? When did she? There was no recollection in her brain for making this document or typing this out and why wouldn't she run the program? She was supposed to run the program. It was her job. She wanted to do her job well. She wanted to be praised for doing her job.

Not knowing why or when it had really begun, Tabitha realized that her heart was pounding. It felt as if every synapse in her brain was firing. Despite her thoughts, her rationalization, her instincts were screaming at her. She hovered the cursor over the Identity program and just sat there for a moment, seeing that her cursor was shaking erratically on the screen over the icon. Not the cursor, her hand was shaking. She was full of adrenaline and it felt like half of her wanted to run screaming from the room. She took a deep breath though and controlled herself. What a silly little girl she was being. It was her job.

She double clicked the icon. The command window popped up and disappeared in a flash. She looked down at the clock, sure enough, 15 minutes had passed. Why wouldn't they? Like the end of day meditation really. She took her purse and stood from the desk and exited her office. It was fairly empty except for one girl, Rebecca. Tabitha knew her name only because she was one of the coding team leads on her project. The girl glanced up and started to say goodnight but the words stopped before they even started.

"Tabitha? What are you doing?" Rebecca's expression was one of shock and confusion. She stared at Tabitha, her mouth almost hanging open.

Tabitha paused in her walking and motioned toward the elevator, "I was just headed home. You should go too, sweetie. It's late."

"No," Rebecca shook her head and just pointed at Tabitha, only downward a bit more toward her body.

What was this girl on about? Tabitha looked at her quizzically then followed her pointed finger and looked down. The only thing Tabitha was wearing was her pink lingerie and heels. Her blouse and pants were gone. Red rushed to her face like a freight train and she immediately covered herself with both arms as best she could. What in the world was going on?

Immediately she rushed back to her office and slammed the door. How could she have been so stupid? Her eyes darted around the room looking frantically for her clothes. There they were. Sitting on the small couch in her office, folded neatly with the blouse on top of her pants. She wondered in a panic what had come over her and wracked her brain to think why she had taken them off in the first place.

Fully dressed and fully embarrassed, Tabitha again exited her office. With her eyes cast down at the ground in shame she shuffled down the walkway toward the elevator. For the briefest moment, she braved a glance up toward Rebecca. What she thought she saw was surely not was she saw.

Sitting at her desk still, Rebecca had a pen in her hand and was biting the end of it in a seductive smile, watching. If she didn't know better, Tabitha would swear that the younger girls' other hand was under the desk moving up and down slowly. Tabitha immediately shunted her eyes back to the ground and pressed the button for the elevator, awkwardly waiting for the doors to open. When they finally did, she quickly entered and immediately started pressing the Close Door button. The ding sounded and the doors slid shut slowly. Right before they closed fully though, the distinct sound of Rebecca's moan rang through into the small cube. The only thing Tabitha could feel was shame and she recognized as well that the sound of the girl moaning, of her probably orgasm while sitting at a work desk, had been a huge turn on.

12