Office Dynamics Ch. 03: Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop." Liam's voice was a command and she did just that. Her mind stopped and she focused on him. "You were a good girl. Keep being a good girl. Part of being in a position of authority is to lead by example. We all are privy to these rules, Tabby. If we don't abide by them then how would we expect subordinates to do so? Be a good leader. Be a good girl."

The doubt was gone. Of course. What he said was completely sensible and understandable. She had to set an example. She nodded her ascent and walked to the door.

"Ahem," she turned back to Liam when he cleared his throat, "I believe I said you would thank me after the punishment?"

"Of course," she bowed her head slightly, "thank you for spanking me, sir." If the expectation was that she call him Daddy as Samantha had, she couldn't find it in herself to do that. She hoped Sir would suffice. He smiled politely and nodded, turning back to his computer which dismissed her.

After leaving his office, Tabitha stood and mentally prepared herself for this embarrassment. Surely, this wasn't as shameful as walking around in her underwear. A minute later she was standing in front of Rebecca's desk which she now occupied. The younger woman looked up with a polite smile. Tabitha glanced around the other women at the desks, nobody seemed to be paying her any mind. Had Rebecca not told anyone what had happened? Perhaps then this would remain secret as well. She'd expected to be the office gossip for weeks.

"Good morning. Would you come to my office, please?" Rebecca's smile changed from polite respect to a knowing leer. Seduction seemed to immediately flare up into the girl's eyes. It made Tabitha's heart flutter just a bit. The two women left the large area of desks out in the main area and moved toward Tabitha's office. She opened the door and stepped through, holding it open for Rebecca to follow. Once inside Rebecca didn't wait for an invitation, she merely walked over and sat on the couch against the back wall.

Tabitha closed the door and turned into the office as well, expecting to find Rebecca in one of the chairs. Seeing her on the couch caused for a reorientation. The power in the room also seemed to have clearly changed. At no point did Tabitha feel like she was the superior in this circumstance. Rebecca's body language, her legs crossed and arm thrown up over the back of the couch made it apparent who was in the dominant position at this moment.

Tabitha stayed standing and clasped her hands in front of her, trying to think how one goes about explaining this situation.

"Last night was a misunderstanding. I don't quite know what happened and I wanted to apologize, and I wanted to thank you for bringing me to my senses. If you hadn't I would have, um..." She paused.

"Embarrassed the company." Rebecca's voice was matter of fact but barely louder than a whisper.

"Yes." Tabitha agreed. "Precisely. Liam explained some of the circumstances of this office's um, punishments. He was lenient on me and um. Well. He..." She seemed to be fluttering again for the right phrasing.

"You got a spanking, huh, naughty girl?"

Red rose in Tabitha's cheeks and she looked away from Rebecca. "I did. However, he felt that I might be perceived as getting off too lightly. So...he recommended that I take an additional punishment."

Rebecca's eyes lit up with that fire again. It was clearly music to the girl's ears. "Oh my. Do I get to give out some spankings this morning as well?"

Tabitha still couldn't look her in the eye. The shame was practically unbearable and Rebecca's response only made it more so. That she was so confident and knowing about her situation made Tabitha feel small and weak. Weak and even more shamefully, turned on. She felt her arousal building and cursed herself for being so weak in front of a subordinate.

"Look at me, Tabitha." Rebecca's voice rose from her almost whisper to give the command. Almost against her will, Tabitha obeyed and turned her face to look at Rebecca again. "This is a punishment. You need to ask me properly to do this for you."

Tears sprang to Tabitha's eyes finally. She'd fought it the whole time but acknowledging in her mind what she had to do was finally too much to endure. Closing her eyes though, she got the words out.

"Rebecca, I apologize for my actions last night. Please spank me as punishment." With her eyes still closed, she didn't see Rebecca get up from the couch, but she felt the movement in her space. Hands cupped the sides of her face, they were warm and soft. The feel of Rebecca's lips against her own though was truly shocking. Tabitha's eyes opened wide in surprise. Rebecca's lips were pressed gently against her mouth but it was brief and the younger girl pulled back, smiling seductively. The tears in Tabitha's eyes had stopped like magic and her brain fuzz seemed to have corrected as well.

This wasn't an executive, but it was an instruction from an executive. Rebecca was so powerful. It started to make sense to submit to her circumstances. Tabitha had never kissed another girl before. She took a moment to think about it and realize how nice it was. Very different from kissing a man, much more tender than she'd ever been kissed before. The moment of reveling in the tenderness though was soon replaced with more obedience.

Rebecca's fingers were on the front of Tabitha's pants and once again in less than an hour she felt her pants fall to the floor. She stepped out from them and bent down to pick them up, folding them before placing them on the couch where Rebecca had previously been sitting.

"Go assume the position, Tabitha." Tabitha nodded, knowing now what that instruction meant. She walked over to her own desk, in her own office, while her employee position behind her and bent over, palms on the desk and ass sticking out behind her. Unlike with Liam where there was moments of nothingness, almost immediately when Tabitha got into position, she felt Rebecca's fingers running over the skin of her butt. A finger slipped between her waist and the band of her thong and lifted it up, letting it snap down against her skin.

"I love your panties. These are a little sluttier than what you had on last night."

"Thank you." It was a bizarre moment for Tabitha. She was embarrassed that this young woman was seeing her in underwear for a second time, but the praise of her selection of underwear sent genuine waves of pride through her. Before she felt too confident though it happened.

Rebecca shifted around so that she was standing more to align with Tabitha's torso, rather than behind her as Liam had done. Her left hand ran up from the small of Tabitha's back, up between her shoulder blades and then wrapped a large amount of hair into a fist and yanked. Tabitha's head was forced with her face up and out. Nobody had ever treated her like this. It was unexpected. She didn't feel it in the moment, but later Tabitha would look back on this and think how incredibly hot it was to be controlled by her hair, even if it was another woman. In the moment though, all she could continue to feel was shame and turned on. Rebecca's right hand went back to running fingers over her ass.

"You probably didn't know this," the voice was coming directly inTabitha's ear, the sultry whisper returned, "but I love giving spankings to naughty little sluts. It's so rare that I get to do it. So I'm going to enjoy myself with our short time together."

The first smack came down onto Tabitha. It wasn't as firm or deep as Liam's larger hand, but the experience, having her hair pulled and being held in place made the experience feel...

Tabitha tried desperately to pause her brain which was going a million miles an hour to sort out what she was feeling. There simply wasn't time though. Rebecca's hand smacked down on her butt again. Unlike with Liam, since her face was being forced upward, the slight moan escaped from her lips without interruption.

"Oh, you really are a little slut, huh? Enjoying your punishment. That's okay, honey. I thoroughly enjoy my punishments as well." Her hand smacked Tabitha's ass for a third time and almost immediately after a hard smack for a fourth spank. Tabitha moaned both times. "In fact, I was a naughty little slut yesterday too. The reason I was at my desk last night was because I had just gotten some spanking too from Mr. Farsand at the end of the day. It always turns me on so much. Then seeing your sexy figure walking out in just your sexy little lingerie it was just too much."

Rebecca's warm breath was so close to Tabitha's ear. It seemed to fill her head and fog her mind with arousal. She had never ever felt this way with anyone. With any man and definitely not with another woman. How was Rebecca so in control?

"That's why I was masturbating at my desk. I always enjoy giving myself a nice little orgasm after a spanking. Because of how turned on I am." A whole, soft hand was rubbing the cheeks of Tabitha's ass, kneading it gently and scraping nails over her skin lightly. "So if you're the same, afterI leave her do me a favor and think of me and not Liam when you give yourself a little orgasm, okay baby?"

Tabitha's mind was too muddled to respond with any sort of coherence. She just nodded as much as she could with her hair pulled back and moaned. The last spank hit her body, the same jolt of pleasure filling her brain again. The fingers again ran over her skin and ran down the back of her leg. Without warning, a finger moved between her thighs and ever so lightly Tabitha felt as Rebecca's hand touched and rubbed over her pussy, through her soaking wet panties. Then the hand disappeared.

"That's what I thought." One last whisper into her ear. Tabitha's hair was free and her face fell in slight exhaustion, hanging just over her desk. Even though she was free, she didn't move from that position. The only thing she knew for sure was that there was one last gentle little pat onto her ass with a soft hand and then a few moments later the sound of the door opening and closing.

Finally with a moment to think. Process what all had just occurred. She shakily stood up and made her way back to the couch and picked up her pants. It took her longer than it ever had before to put on clothes. The unsteadiness in her legs making it an incredibly arduous task. Finally a few minutes later she was sitting at her desk, supporting herself with hands braced on the table.

Tabitha was easily the most turned on she'd ever been in her life. It felt like there was a raging fire in her that could not possibly be quenched. It took all of her concentration and effort not to plunge her hands into her pants and finger herself to a hundred orgasms. She was at work. She had done so well though. She followed the executive's instructions and had been a good girl. She was even being a good role model for her subordinates by allowing Rebecca to punish her. To run her fingers over her body. To dominate and own her. She wanted to submit. She was a good girl. She...

Orgasmed. Without touching herself or any further stimulation, the orgasm rocked through her body and brain melting her. Supporting herself on the desk was no longer an option. Her entire body gave out as pleasure ripped throughout her and Tabitha merely slipped from her chair and onto the floor, a blubbering mess. It took a half hour for her to finally be able to move. Throwing a hand up, she clutched her desk with a vice grip and pulled herself to a sitting position on the floor.

Without warning, her door burst open. Scott Farsand glanced around and spotted Tabitha behind her desk, he didn't enter the office all the way, just leaned in through her doorway.

"Tabitha, right? I just looked at your financials for the Meridian project. God damn! Under budget by 15% and two weeks ahead of timeline? I'm about to go give Samantha a piece of my mind for not hiring you sooner. Great work!"

With that he disappeared, closing the door behind him. Tabitha didn't have time to wonder if Scott had noticed her sweat ridden face or mussed up hair. Praise from an executive. She had done everything right today. She had been such a good girl. Her hands didn't contain themselves this time. They immediately went down the front of her pants and she orgasmed in her office a second time, the second one on purpose.

12