Office Dynamics Ch. 04: Gifts

Story Info
Tabitha gives a pitch, gets a blast.
8.1k words
4.76
7.4k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psyotico
psyotico
40 Followers

Present

As the elevator doors parted, everyone standing throughout the desks out in the center of the office area began clapping. Mr. Sekham exited the elevator, turned and held a hand to the door, keeping it open, extending the other toward the office. Out walked Sven van Geurgen accompanied by four other high level executives of Clam Oil. He feigned surprise at the applause and smiled, waving around to the ladies of the office before allowing himself to be escorted toward the conference room.

Ayla walked over to the group and bowed. She wore a tight black dress that had a series of vines running from the hem, which started above her thigh, and ran up around the back before becoming a red flower on the girl's abdomen. The dress showed off just about everything that Ayla had to offer. A few of the men bowed in return awkwardly but Sven just looked at her with twinkling eyes. They followed Ayla out of the bullpen and through the conference room doors.

Tabitha stood at the front of the long desk that filled the room. Off to both sides were three easels with an ad copy on each though all of the examples were covered. Samantha stood a few feet down from her toward the middle of the table, but she immediately moved toward the door as the client group entered.

"Of course, you gentlemen are really here for Samantha." Mr. Sekham indicated toward the CEO and the men all nodded to her and shook hands one at a time. "Well, these ladies have a great pitch for you. I'm excited at the prospect of partnering for your next ad campaign. With that I take my leave, though, I shall see you gentlemen later this evening for dinner."

After some goodbyes, the room was left to the now sitting group from Clam Oil, with Mr. Geurgen at the head of the table staring down at Tabitha. Even though Tabitha had been in the room for similar large clientele in other firms, she'd never been the sole focus, and she had to make a concerted effort to push down the nerves that were firing off in her brain. After a few moments of pause, they began their production.

"As one of the oldest oil and gas companies on the planet, we took a lot of consideration into how best to monetize the history of the Clam brand. For over one hundred years you have been at the forefront of civilization. What else has survived as you have?" Tabitha's voice was confident, calm. As soon as she opened her mouth, the doubt and anxiety were gone. Instead the incredibly rehearsed speech was filled with passion and intrigue.

She walked over to her left, standing next to the first easel. Removing the plain white stock paper that was covering the artwork, the first ad example was revealed. A large pyramid was in the background surrounded by sand. Down the middle of the photo though was a thin black bar. On the left side of the picture, the pyramid was a bright yellow, and on the left the yellow was dulled and much more muted. In the foreground of the ad the front view of a vehicle pointed straight out of the picture, headlights and windshield face on.

The black bar down the middle split the car in two. On the left, the car seemed to be an old 1930 Ford Model A with a round headlight, canvas canopy suspended over the half windshield and a spare tire mounted to the side of the engine housing. The metal of the car shone off a dull metallic blue in color. Standing just off to the side of the car on this side of the picture was a beautiful woman with tan pants, leather boots that went nearly up to her knees, a matching tan jacket over a loose white blouse and wearing a leather pilot's cap with goggles on top. The penultimate Egyptian adventurer of yesteryear.

The right side of the car looked to be a similar blue color but a much better paint job. The body of the car looking like a modern Land Rover that lined up in height to the Model A on the opposite side. Off to the side of the modern half of the vehicle was a beautiful woman in a white sundress that was cinched at the waist with a large belt. She was wearing sandals and a large sunhat and dark sunglasses.

"Your history is the world's history. Your legacy is our adventure." Tabitha walked to the second easel and pulled the front off this one as well revealing a similar split picture of old car and style woman on the left, new car and style woman on the right. The background of this one though was the Eiffel Tower and city of Paris.

"Wherever we went in this world, you not only came with us, you enabled us to arrive." Revealing a third ad with the background of the Empire State Building. As she gave her speech three more cards were unveiled: Taj Mahal, Sydney Opera House, Mt. Fuji. Tabitha shifted their attention to the screen on the wall and started showcasing the different design elements and slogans. There were a dozen renditions from, "Adventure by Clam" to "Fueled by History."

A half hour later and with some questions and feedback, Samantha was shaking hands with a smile. They had made it through a major hurdle and were well on the way to a happy new client. Tabitha moved to the group and stood just behind and beside Samantha as the executives continued glad-handing. Sven glanced over at Tabitha and thanked her, his eyes lingering and smiling with an expression that two months ago would have made Tabitha cover even her clothed body with her arms.

"You know," Sven finally looked away from Tabitha to Samantha, "at my company's founding, we were the pioneers of the full service stop and pump. We took care of all our customers' needs. Filled up the tank, cleaned the windows, topped off fluids and filled the tires with air. It's a shame really we've gotten away from our roots. I understand..." again, Sven glanced past Samantha at Tabitha, "your company might have it's roots in full service as well?"

Full service. Full service? She was a good girl. She would service the firm's needs. She wanted to make the executives happy. Tabitha heard Samantha's bright voice responding, but the words seemed to be muddled and coming from down a long tunnel before being incredibly muted. It wouldn't have mattered if she had been louder though as a high pitched ringing started pressing down on Tabitha. A sharp pain building in her head, stabbing her brain.

There was no helping or ignoring the pain this time, it was sharper than it had been at any point before. Tabitha pressed her hands to the sides of her head and groaned as took a few steps back from the group. Her legs gave out though as she tried to support herself and instead dropped to her knees on the floor. The voices around her called her name and she felt hands touching her arms to keep her steady and from fully toppling to the ground. After a moment the pain ceased but the exertion of fighting it left her brow beaded with sweat and her body exhausted.

"Tabby!" Samantha's beautiful voice finally broke through and flooded some comfort into her mind. She groggily looked up into that marvelous face and tried to smile.

"Sorry. I'm alright. Just a dizzy spell. I apologize." Two of the visiting executives were helping her get back to her feet and feel steady. She motioned a thank you and allowed herself to stand without aid. Samantha's face was filled with concern.

"Honey," Samantha indicated with a finger to the bottom of her own nose. Tabitha took the hint and reached a hand up and touched. She felt fluid and pulled her hand away. Blood was clearly dripping from her nose, though it didn't seem or feel heavily, it was clearly there.

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door and Scott entered. He knew exactly how long the pitch was supposed to have taken so that the doors hadn't opened yet indicated good or bad. He had risked good and poked his head in. Seeing the huddle around Tabitha and the nosebleed he stepped into the conference room completely.

"Oh my. Everything alright?"

"Just a little dizzy. Must be allergies." Samantha put an arm around Tabitha and pulled her out from the middle of the group of execs toward Scott. "Will you take her to get some water and to lie down for a moment?"

Scott took hold of Tabitha's arm in a gentle way and nodded, starting to guide her toward the door. As he and Tabitha were about to exit though, the set of double doors opened fully and Ayla walked in. Behind her were eight girls walking in a straight line. The little group all arranged themselves at the front of the conference table and smiled at the executives.

"Now then," Samantha spoke again, back to her chipper tone, "Mr. Geurgen, we are indeed a full service company. This team was not just prepared with marketing materials, we wanted to show you the value of our history and service as well."

The five men all stared hungrily at the beautiful women in the room. As Scott pulled Tabitha out of the room she could only muster looking back for a moment to see two of the women move with a sultry walk around the table toward where the men were. She couldn't catch sight of anything further because Ayla was quietly closing the set of double doors once she and Scott were fully out. They entered Tabitha's office and Scott helped her into a chair before exiting the room for a moment. When he returned he had a glass of water in hand. She took it and put a hand to her forehead in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry." Tears welled up in her eyes, a few leaking down her cheeks slowly, "that was so shameful. I just couldn't keep it together. I'm sorry." She drank some of the water and Scott took the glass back from her, placing it on her desk before kneeling down in front of her. His face was a mix of concern and disappointment.

"Well," he sighed deeply, "you're right. And you know the rules too, don't you?"

Tabitha could only nod. She felt so ashamed. She had embarrassed the company. She had disappointed the executives. She was a bad girl who needed punishment and to be taught better. She only hoped that Dr. Foster wouldn't hear about this. Sessions with her had become so taxing lately as the doctor really pushed Tabitha to the brink of exhaustion sometimes with processing her thoughts and working through trauma. She rubbed her jaw a bit, remembering how sore it had been a few days ago after several hours between Dr. Foster's legs.

Scott stood up and his fingers undid the latch of his belt, pulling it through the loops of his slacks. Tabitha took a deep breath and regained her composure. Then, standing up she began to remove her clothing. The violet lingerie she wore was some of her favorite. She'd worn it as a good luck charm for the presentation. Now she only hoped that it was pleasing to Scott. She hoped she would please her CFO. She wanted to please the executives and be a good little slut. First she had to take the pain of the punishment before giving the pleasure. So she placed her palms down on her desk and bent over, pressing her ass out behind her.

A moment later she adjusted her head slightly as Scott's belt slid over. It's loop settled down over her neck and she felt him pull so that the leather was snuggly around her neck. He even helped pull all her hair out from the makeshift collar. She appreciated Scott's kindness even in giving out punishment. The belt pulled back firmly and she bent her back as far as she could to avoid being choked too tightly. He allowed her that comfort of not completely choking her.

"Thank you, Sir."

She was barely able to get the words out but she knew to acknowledge his generosity. The series of slaps started reigning down on her ass. These were not the little stings of being spanked by Samantha. None of the women in the office she'd been spanked by in fact spanked with the same masculine force that Scott was able to muster. She knew without seeing that each of her cheeks was a bright red already after only a dozen smacks.

"You were a naughty little brat, Tabby. You'd better hope that pitch wasn't ruined." His voice was gruff and followed by a few more hard spankings.

"Oh fuck." Tabitha moaned just slightly, the stinging fast giving away to pleasure and the crotch of her panties beginning to soak. "Yes, Sir. I'm so sorry, Sir. Please spank this little slut and teach her a proper lesson."

More spanking. Tabitha's fingers dug into the wood as she desperately kept her hands flat on the desk. It took every ounce of control to not thrust them between her legs and rub her pussy. She knew better though, and waited. It was over sooner than she'd hoped. He was being kind and she knew it because she was still able to use her legs without wincing. A tug on the belt and she let herself be finally guided away from the desk and onto her knees.

Her hands were desperately undoing the clasp of his slacks and pulling the zipper and she was already almost drooling before the cock even entered her mouth. She savored it, breathing deep with lips halfway down his manhood. He didn't let her linger long though. The belt guided her pace and she happily obliged. A silly thought entered her head that a month ago she would never have let herself do this. That was a stupid girl though. She was a smart girl now. A good slut for the executives and a good example for the rest of the office girls.

Tabitha hadn't worked up to the Samantha level of skills yet. Where the CEO could get all of Scott's length down before gagging sounds began, Tabitha could only get about three-quarters of his length. She tried desperately though. He knew she was ashamed of herself though and helped with a hand on the back of her head.

"Mff yuu" An attempt at a thank you with her mouth full, though being incredibly careful to not press her teeth down. Whether he understood her or not wasn't clear.

"That's it you stupid little slut. Let me fuck your little throat pussy like a good little...a good..."

Tabitha heard his words stumble and his breathing quicken. She assumed what this meant of course and immediately pulled her face off his cock and assumed her "Gift" position. Face pointed straight up and mouth open with tongue out waiting eagerly. Nothing happened though. She didn't feel the warm splash of her gift from Scott. Oh no! Had she done it wrong? Was he not satisfied.

It suddenly dawned on her that the tension of the belt around her neck was quite slack. She didn't dare move from her position but felt with her hands and discovered the end of the belt was hanging loosely at her side and no longer in Scott's hand. This was incredibly bizarre now. Risking further punishment, Tabitha moved her head and looked up at Scott.

The CFO stood in her office looking around slowly. His eyes portrayed a man incredibly frightened and he studied the office around him as if trying to understand it's structure. Then his eyes twitched a bit and he seemed to struggle to hold them open, putting a hand up to his head.

"Scott?" Tabitha was frozen on her knees, not sure if this was part of some new reward, or punishment or something completely new.

The slightest trickle of blood oozed down from Scott's right nostril. Just as it had with Tabitha only twenty minutes prior.

—----------------------------------------------------

Past

"Yes, but, I'm only falling behind now because Mr. Townsend insists on having an IT meeting every morning!" Tabitha pleaded desperately for some sort of understanding.

"What Liam does is protect and advance the digital infrastructure of our business including all projects. You were hired due to your experience of keeping projects on task despite any other outstanding interruptions. Did we hire the wrong person?"

Scott Farsand sat behind his desk looking disappointedly out at Tabitha who was standing in the middle of his office per his instruction. The room was a lovely golden hue from the natural light of the sunrise streaming in through his large windows. Where Liam's office was a dark nerdy tech den, Scott had a corner office with most of two walls being floor to ceiling windows, his desk situated in the corner. Out one side of the windows was scenic tops of trees that blocked out the visibility of the park below. The other side of the room showing the cityscape and a street bustling with cars below.

"No." Tabitha wanted to argue more, it was just in her nature. This time though she felt rather justified. It was hard to believe that only two weeks prior Scott had poked his head into her office to dole some praise. Now she was being reprimanded for something that wasn't even her fault. Every morning, Liam called Tabitha into his office to talk about some aspect of the digital copy and design of the project.

She didn't mind going over the work, but Liam always insisted on the silliest time-wasters while doing so. It had started with her doing yoga routines in his office. A few times Ayla had joined her for those sessions and to help Tabitha get into more limber inducing positions. Admittedly she was already feeling her body loosen up and be more balanced. Still though, trying to have professional discourse while in downward dog was counter-productive. When Tabitha pointed this out though, she had received several spankings.

Though she kept it to herself, she'd decided that Liam was a jerk. He took every opportunity to spank her. She'd insisted that his punishment mongering was eating too much time out of her work day, to which he retorted that a direct request from an executive was not being obeyed. The punishment for which had been going to Liam, Samantha, Scott, and Ms. Ashford the COO's office's individually to receive a round of spankings and apologizing for her behaviour.

Resignment seemed to be the only real path forward. Though even as she'd tried to catch the team and projects up with her original timelines, Liam's insistence had just derailed them too far. Now she stood in front of the CFO to answer for timelines and budgets that were trending in the wrong direction.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Farsand. There is no excuse." She sighed deeply, cringing inward as she worked up to the apology, "I am not being a proper role model to the staff. My conduct in letting the project slip is that of a bad girl and I would like to be punished, sir."

When Samantha had coached her prior to this meeting, it was an insistence that she learn this phrasing. Much as it irked Tabitha to demean herself in this way, she didn't want to disappoint the executives and much as she was ashamed to admit it, getting Scott's praise a few weeks ago had led her to the hardest orgasm of her life.

Something peculiar was beginning to happen, though. Tabitha had never been a highly sexual person, much to the chagrin of several former partners. Since taking this position though, it seemed like her body had kicked into some higher gear. Chalking it up to maybe just coming into her prime of woman-hood, it was a few weeks of riding the wave of constant pleasure. In the last week though, it felt like something was terribly wrong.

Tabitha's body was screaming at her constantly. Always turned on and the times she didn't feel a dampness between her legs was rare. Following the orgasm of Scott's praise, she had really let loose, cumming multiple times a night when she got home. Then, even though she was constantly turned on, the orgasms started getting more and more difficult to get to. In fact, the last three nights, despite how much she masturbated she just couldn't achieve orgasm. It had left her surly and frustrated. So enduring Scott's criticism was doubly frustrating.

"Tabitha?"

She looked over at Scott behind his desk. He was looking at her with some annoyance now. It donned on her as to why, she had just been staring out the windows to his right at the tree tops. Clearly he had said something to her and she'd missed it. Her cheeks reddened as she cursed herself internally.

"My apologies, again. I can't seem to do anything right today."

Scott studied her for a moment, then stood from his desk and walked over to the door, closing it gently so that the sounds of the office and chatter down the hallway disappeared. He walked toward Tabitha and placed a hand on her elbow, motioning backward toward the couch that was along the far wall of his office. He had much more space for seating than Tabitha had in her office so instead of the one loveseat like she had, there was a three-seat couch, two plush leather chairs and a coffee table. She took a seat on the couch, but wasn't joined.

psyotico
psyotico
40 Followers