Office Dynamics Ch. 04: Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha bit her lip and nodded. It was the first time she realized the desperation in her body to cum. Now it felt insatiable.

"Secondly, there is a proper position to receiving your punishment end. You are receiving a Gift from an executive to get their cum. So you need to be in gift position." Tabitha felt the words etch into her brain. Receiving a gift. She wanted his gift. She was a good little slut.

Scott reached down and helped to adjust her. Ankles off to the side so she could sit with her butt down on the ground. Slouched down so that his cock was directly over her. Face pointed straight upward as flat a target as she could make. Mouth open. Tongue sticking out ready to receive. Gift position. She couldn't help but smile as she sat like that under his gaze.

"Good girl." Pussy gushed and she moaned. "Oh that was close. Clearly I should be quick to give you the gift, huh?"

Tabitha nodded excitedly. "Yes. Please give me your gift so I can cum."

"Let's practice getting into position a few times. When I say 'Gift' you'll stop immediately and go into position. Now suck, slut."

She hungrily moved and pushed her mouth down onto his cock. This time it went a little further than she had gotten it before and she sucked vigorously. He moaned after a moment and then said gift. She immediately pulled off and went to her position. He patted her on the head and they did the same routine one more time.

"Excellent job, Tabitha. I knew we put our faith in you for good reason." It was almost too much to take his praise right now. She concentrated hard and staved off the orgasm that built up in her body at his words, once again it had happened without even touching herself. She managed it somehow though.

"Okay, here we go. Until I cum. Suck."

She sucked. She licked and drooled on his cock. This time he was helping matters. With a hand on the base of his shaft while she licked and moved to the underside of his cock he rubbed it over her face, spreading her own spit over her nose, cheeks and lips. The debasement of his control over her making her moan up into his heavy cock. She stuck out her tongue and felt as he slapped it down with a thud against her mouth a few times before she took him back in her mouth. It didn't take more than a minute or two until his breathing was harder.

"Gift, you stupid slut."

The degradation didn't even register. She just heard what she wanted. Faster than the times before her face was pointed upward with tongue out.

"You can cum as soon as my cum finishes unloading on your face. Call yourself a cumslut while you orgasm."

He gave the instructions through heavy breaths while stroking himself fast. She registered the instruction and eagerly awaited. A few seconds later the first long stream of jizz erupted out of him and splashed over left eye and cheek. She didn't move, but waited for more she knew was coming. The more that she wanted. That she had earned.

Several ropes of cum covered her face. So much was on her tongue. She thought back to Samantha and what she'd witnessed. With his permission already given, she immediately shoved her hand into her panties and started playing with herself. With the free hand she scooped the cum from her face into her mouth and gathered it all. Then swallowed it in one gulp, relishing a taste that she vaguely remembered hating with a passion but now was the sweetest thing she could have ever had in her life.

"Fuck. I'm a cum slut, sir. I'm your good little fucking cum slut!" On the last word out of her mouth the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced rocked through her body. It felt as if her brain was breaking and her entire body quivered and convulsed. She moaned so loud that Scott actually placed a hand over her mouth which she happily continued to moan into. After the longest stretched out orgasm of her life, she collapsed. Her chest heaved with breath as she came down from an exquisite high.

Scott knelt down next to her and took a handful of her hair, using it to lift her exhausted head up. She had no strength to fight him and frankly didn't care what was done to her in that moment. On instinct, she took the cock that was being pressed against her lips into her mouth.

"A proper punishment ends when you've cleaned me off."

She nodded weakly. She'd been properly punished. She was such a good little girl. So what was that nagging feeling in the back of her head? In her soul. That this was wrong. How could it be wrong? She'd orgasmed so hard. She wanted to be praised by executives. She wanted to be a cum slut if it meant orgasms like that.