Office Dynamics Ch. 04: Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psyotico
psyotico
40 Followers

Instead, Scott had crossed to a console table off to the side of the seating area that had several liquor bottles and accouterments for guests. He poured an amber liquid into a short glass and then took a bottled water from a row of several and walked over, handing the bottle to Tabitha and sitting in one of the leather chairs across from her.

"Liam can be a dick. It's not the first time he's been a distraction on a project because he gets over eager to be..." he studied Tabitha's face for a moment as she reacted to his words. When he paused a series of thoughts about bending and stretching in positions and particularly with Ayla. Once a pose she'd never done with their legs opened in V's, but interlocking hips with one another, and grinding against one another. it was at Liam's instruction but Ayla had seemed to know precisely what to do.

"Helpful." Scott finished. She realized she was again zoning out. "However, I sense that he isn't the only problem to your productivity. Is he, Tabitha?"

She looked at him for a moment, not sure at the direction of the insinuation.

"Can I make a small suggestion?"

She nodded, genuinely curious at this point where this was going.

"Wear skirts or dresses to work, moving forward." He sipped on his own drink and then put the glass down on the coffee table before leaning back in the chair.

Tabitha was almost beside herself. A part of her that felt oddly disattached and distant was livid and protesting in the back recesses of her mind. "How dare he make such a suggestion! She dressed professionally. This is highly inappropriate coming from a male in a position of power!" The soapbox in her brain was starting to build. As if reading the consternation in her face, Scott held up a hand in a manner that told her to pause.

"I don't mean that how you're clearly interpreting it. I mean...did you happen to look at yourself this morning?" Now Tabitha's internal ire turned to confusion. Scott pointed at her and down. She looked down at her blouse. There was nothing of concern she thought...

Then she spotted it. The crotch of her white pants had an incredibly obvious and large wet spot that almost went across her thighs. She had become so used to the sensation of being turned on that it didn't even graze her anymore. Her eyes widened in horror at the revelation though and she immediately crossed her arms over her lap.

"Oh my god. Oh. My. God." She didn't dare look up at Scott in utter shame.

"It's alright, Tabitha." His voice was a bit softer now and filled with an understanding that really surprised her. The tone allowed her to look up, though the sensation that tears were fast arriving didn't ebb away. "Believe it or not, this is a fairly common development in our offices. I'm not blind to how many beautiful women work for our company. It amazes me how Samantha continually seems to find the most talented yet gorgeous people to work here. Obviously, myself included."

Despite her mood and possible tears, Tabitha couldn't help but laugh out loud at that. He smiled, obviously relieved that she was taking the humor of her situation.

"The comparison and holding yourself up to others who are so attractive just messes with our heads. I would like to guess, and," he paused and held up his hands as if to defend himself from attack, "I don't mean this to be forward, but, I'd guess your sex drive has gone a bit haywire since starting here?"

"Yes." For the briefest moment, Tabitha wondered who had responded to Scott. Her brain was still in shock at the audacity of his question. Clearly, her lips were under no such shock though as she responded almost out of instinct.

Scott just nodded in understanding. "I get it, I do. Our punishment system really doesn't help matters either, I'm afraid. I'd just like to assure you that it is going to get easier. You'll adapt to some of the rhythms and find yourself able to calm down a bit."

"It's um," She closed her eyes, willing herself to be silent and not admit what was about to leave her mouth, "actually not That so much. I mean, yes, I'm feeling myself worked up more than usual. That was actually fine but lately I um...I can't..." Tabitha made several hand gestures trying with all her might to convey without words but finding, as she started a few different motions, they would be too crass. Instead, she cupped her hands together and then lifted them like a sort of rock before bursting her fingers out twirling them in the air making a "Pshhhh" sound like an explosion. Her best imitation of a firework that she could do in the moment.

Scott laughed, taking the pantomime with understanding. "Got it. So this is a build up problem. That does make it a little trickier." He contemplated a moment and then leaned forward in the chair, moving his face closer to hers. "It's of course highly inappropriate of me to ask, but when was your last great orgasm?"

The soapbox voice from Tabitha's mind that had so resoundingly flared up earlier was mysteriously quiet now. Almost like it had accepted the lost battle. Instead of slapping him and storming from the office, she bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"Um, actually. To be transparent, I suppose. A few weeks ago, when you popped your head into my office and told me what a great job I'd done, I uh..." She desperately didn't want to admit to her actions but it seemed like any filters she had in a previous life simply ceased to function in front of an executive whom she wanted to please and be a good girl. "I had just finished orgasming. And when you praised me, I actually masturbated in my office and orgasmed again. There have been many since, but that orgasm was the most intense I've ever felt." Scott smiled. "That's adorable, actually." She instantly blushed at his assessment. His tone changed though, not louder, but sterner. "Look, I can't have you falling to pieces and losing us this opportunity for a big client because you're backed up. So we have, I think, an opportunity here."

Standing up, Scott took his glass over to the bar putting it back in place and then stayed standing the few feet away from the couch. "As it stands, you have two punishments that I need to address."

"Two?" Tabitha's looked changed to concern as she searched her mind for the second infraction beyond her job performance.

"Firstly, the project timeline issue and falling behind. Secondly, a much more serious infraction, is coming to work with that wet stain. I don't have a way to verify when that developed, but it's safe to say I'm not the first to see it. Needless to say, did you walk in a protective bubble of only our employees from your vehicle to the elevator and to our offices?"

Tabitha thought back. Of course she hadn't. Then realization hit her as she pictured the elevator that morning with at least four other people who had gotten off at other floors from their offices, but not before giving her a second glance. She cursed herself and just nodded.

"Right. So that's pretty serious. And as I understand it, Liam was already lenient with you on a similar issue, was he not? She confirmed again silently. "So here's my proposal, we're going to do your punishment, which I will roll both into a single one to give you a break, and afterward you will be thoroughly and highly praised doing such a good job being coached and corrected."

Some very distant voice in her mind sparked again but she couldn't really focus on what meaning the words of those thoughts had. She could be praised. She could please the executives and be a good girl again. Without being asked, she put the water bottle down and immediately stood, crossing the room to Scott's desk. She took the white pants off and folded them before putting them in one of the chairs directly in front of his desk. Then placed her palms down on the wood. Before she could bend over though, Scott's voice caught her.

"Actually, the spanking was the leniency that Liam showed you before." Tabitha didn't move, confused and unsure of herself again as to what she should do. Scott responded by walking over and undoing his belt, pulling it through the hoops of his waistband as he walked and standing directly in front of her. "You will need to take off your shirt as well."

Tabitha's hands started to shake as they had when she'd first taken off her pants to be spanked in Liam's office. They moved toward the buttons of her blouse even as her brain tried desperately to process his words. Her shirt too? Scott noticed the shaking and before she could even pretend she was capable of undoing a single button he reached up and took her hands into his own. His touch was comforting but there was an unmistakable fear deep inside Tabitha that despite the mantra going in her mind of pleasing executives and being a good girl she felt it like a sickness.

"Tabitha, I promise you I'm going to walk you through this and be gentle your first time." He reached a hand up and stroked her cheek with the back of a finger. It was incredibly calming. The fear receded at least to where her nausea also faded, but not wholly. What exactly was this punishment? With the momentary comfort though, she managed to undo the buttons and get the blouse off. It joined her pants on the chair. Facing Scott she now was only wearing the set of blue lingerie that was inlaid with darker blue flowery patterns on both the bra and boyshort style bottoms. Her eyes glanced backward with the realization that behind her were floor to ceiling windows in both directions.

"They're tinted. Nobody can see into our offices from the outside during the day." He seemed to read her thoughts and though it was a slight comfort, her nerves were working back up. "Now, Liam will be upset, he generally likes to be the one to give this punishment if the opportunity arises for a first time. However, he can be rather overzealous, and to be completely frank, I've taken a bit of a shine to you. Don't want to see you dis-incentivized due to his boyish behaviour."

His hands moved down to his own pants, and very slowly undid the latch at the top. Her eyes seemed to show her panic because he again read her thoughts, "Hey. I promise, gentle the first time. We'll give you time to adapt and be comfortable."

Be comfortable? Right. She felt like there was a giant scale in her chest teetering. On the one side was anxiety and fear and that previously overbearing voice about being a strong woman. The other was her mantras; please the executives and be a good girl. Be a good little slut. Tabitha realized that sure enough, if it had come to pass that Liam had aggressively charged her with this punishment, she might have snapped and broken and ruined her opportunity with this company. She didn't want that.

Her hand was cupped into the palm of his much bigger and stronger hand and she allowed it to be guided. A moment later, she felt his heat and manliness in her palm. A sharp breath inward, part fear and part excitement.

"Instead of the usual punishment of being throat fucked by an executive, Tabitha you will spend the next hour keeping your mouth busy on my cock. Pleasuring me. If you can do a good job, you will of course prove that you are a very good girl and we were right to put our faith in you."

The scale shifted, bobbing back and forth. Her hand shook slightly but she steadied it. Throat fucked. He was going to...no. He wasn't. He was being so kind to her. Giving her this chance. She hoped she wouldn't ever do anything so bad again as to be in a position to be throat fucked. She couldn't throw away this opportunity. Right?

A hand on her cheek and her eyes looked up and focused on his. They were green. She never noticed before. "Tell me."

"I'm scared." She swallowed, but nodded. "But I will prove I'm a good girl. I will service your cock for one hour." Those words felt both hollow and filled with all her hope simultaneously. The scales in her chest tipped one final time. The voice of panic lifted up into the air with a last gasp as it was outweighed and fell off into the void. Gone for the moment. She was resolved, but she also realized she wasn't entirely certain of what to do next.

"Should I," She glanced around, "just right here?"

Scott smiled at her. Then stepping away from her, she felt her grip on him leave and a part of her wanted desperately to rush and keep hold. He didn't wait for her though, instead moving behind his desk and sitting in his chair. He rolled the chair back and with a hand indicated downward to the underside of the desk in front of him.

She giggled. For a brief moment, confusion rushed through her as to where that instinct had come from. Without giving it heed though, she found herself quickly positioning on her knees below the large wooden desk. Scott carefully pushed his chair back in. Despite any best efforts, her head would be somewhat up and visible in his lap (it wasn't that large of a desk). He looked down at her and smiled.

"I have a conference call in 10 minutes. It should last 45 minutes. So for the next 10 minutes you're going to practice pacing. What's important here is keeping me hard without making me cum." He reached down and with his thumb and forefinger, held her chin and forced her eyes to look into his own. "If you make me cum while I'm on my call, I will revert your punishment to what it should be."

His firm voice made her shrink a bit timidly. At the same time though, she felt her pussy gush in response. The power he displayed in that moment controlling her gaze and the threat was hot on an unexpected level. His hand let go of her chin and moved to the base of his erection. For the first time she really looked at it. Though not quite as long as Liam's when she'd seen him with Samantha, Scott was much thicker. For a moment she thought back to if she'd ever seen one quite this thick. She wouldn't have long to think though.

"Nine minutes to go before my call. For the next two minutes, show me what you can do and that will give me an idea of what instruction you need."

A small voice in her head took umbrage with his words. "I know how to suck a cock" she thought. She moved her face forward and he guided himself to point directly toward her mouth. Her lips touched the head and parted slowly as she dropped her jaw as far as she could, taking his girth between her lips. It fit, but she was thankful he wasn't any thicker than this or it would have proven much more problematic. She had long ago practiced breathing through her nose during blowjobs though. She proudly moved her mouth believing in her skill.

At about halfway down though she started to gag a bit. A few more movements back and forth and she could go a little further, but not much. Hands touched her head and stopped her movements.

"You'd better really hope you don't get this punishment again, sweetie. This is sad." His words stung. She was moving her tongue while she sucked and keeping her teeth off of him. In her estimation it wasn't sad. She'd never failed at getting a guy off. "Look, I have a few minutes left here. You need to learn to do this a little better."

He pushed her back a bit and started giving instructions. Lick here. Kiss there. Suck on the sides. Work the shaft. Sucking was only one part of a blowjob. Tongue along the length. Tip of the tongue and strong licks on the underside of the head. Swirl the top. Go deep and keep pressure consistent.

Tabitha had a small moment of realization. She learned in those few minutes that she did not, in fact, know how to suck a cock. There was a second realization as well. The moment that he began instructing her and she followed, her arousal seemed to multiply.

"Call time. I can be on mute, but don't be too loud and when my hand is on your head be absolutely silent. Don't stop at any point though." She nodded, already obeying as her tongue ran in circles along the head of his cock. She heard the call and voices.

If quizzed about what she overheard from that conference call, Tabitha would have failed miserably. She didn't discern a single thing that was said as her complete focus was on worshiping this huge cock in her mouth. Her breathing quickened throughout and she had to exert a good deal of effort in calming herself down. She didn't dare touch herself despite how turned on she was becoming through her work as he had warned her about being quiet. Touching herself would definitely lead to break that rule in an instant.

After what she guessed was twenty minutes or so, she felt her jaw start to get sore. That was when she had a realization. Scott was being kind to her, certainly. He hadn't just fucked her face, as should have been her punishment. However, this wasn't a non-punishment either. Only one other time she could remember had she given a blowjob for so long, but it had also Only lasted this long. She still had another forty minutes by her best guess and her jaw was already hurting. She wondered for a second which was truly easier: this or letting him fuck her mouth for a few minutes? Push the thought away, there was a task to focus on.

Ten more minutes went by. His dick was absolutely covered in drool at this point. She spent so much time back and forth with her tongue and lips on his shaft that it was just spreading around. Twice she felt herself beginning to moan into his cock while it slid along her tongue and between her lips. She'd never taken so much pleasure in this act. Something about this time though was different.

She raised a hand from the floor and started massaging her jaw while keeping at her efforts. It was the most worn down she'd ever felt her mouth or face. She hoped she was doing well though. She wanted to be a good girl. She wanted to be a good little slut and please her executive. A third moan she let out as she exhaled hot breath onto the underside of this thick cock. Almost immediately a hand moved down and rested on her head.

Panic set in. How stupid could she be? Scott had clearly just been talking which meant the phone on his side had been unmuted. She prayed desperately that the noise had been too low to be heard over the desk. In recompense she immediately swallowed as much of his cock as she could, gagging silently around it as she pushed it to her limit. She deserved to choke on his cock for being so momentarily stupid. The hand left her head and she heard the press of a button above.

"Control yourself, little slut." His voice was light instead of being particularly derisive. When he looked down under the desk at her it was with a smile. She did her best to smile back with her mouth stuffed around him. A second wind came over her and for the next fifteen minutes she worked, licked and worshiped this cock like she'd never been inspired to do before.

There was no more tracking time. The efforts of sucking had taken all of her focus over and she didn't even feel her jaw pain though she knew it was hurting. It almost surprised her when she heard Scott sign off of the call and click a button to hang up the phone. He shifted and moved his chair back slightly to give her more room.

"Well done. You were such a good little cock sucker for me, Tabitha."

Tabitha kissed his cock in adoration and the praise put a familiar fire in her pussy. She remembered feeling like this when he had praised her a few weeks ago. It was almost overwhelming. Completely without her thought to do so, almost on instinct, she smiled and shook her ass back and forth as if wagging a tail she didn't possess.

He laughed at her, "Good girl. Stay on your hands and knees and follow me."

Scott pushed backward, she was almost disappointed and pouty when his cock went away. He got up from the chair and walked off to the side and stood right next to one of the large window panes. He pointed down at his feet. She crawled out from under the desk and on all fours moved to where he was pointing.

"You need to do your punishments right. So there are two things you must always remember. When you're doing a punishment with a male executive, you are not to cum at any point before he does. Understand?"

psyotico
psyotico
40 Followers