Office Foot Fetish with a Twist

Story Info
Foot fetish from the best of both worlds.
1.7k words
4.4
10.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immigrated to the Green Bay area after I graduated College with a BA in Finance. A discipline that keeps you to yourself and you spend your day crunching numbers and write reports. I'm a very feminine woman, I love wearing lingerie and nylons, any type of nylons (pantyhose, thigh high, etc.) After a few years, I was given bigger projects and it got me to interact more with other co-workers, which wasn't always pleasant. Males always want to be right and there are not always right.

After a few months, in my new role, I ended up building a good relationship with a few of my peers. We would eat lunch together and sometimes go out after a hard day of number crunching and let out some steam. All things considered, some of my male counterparts weren't as bad as anticipated. A few weeks ago, it was a late October the first snowfall happened, I came to office wearing a business suit/skirt outfit and was wearing boots, entering my cubicle, hung my coat and proceed to sit down and remove my boots, as I'm putting my shoes on, I notice from the corner of my eyes, my coworker (Dean) looking at my feet. I kept going pretending I didn't see him. During the day, he would come and "peak" in my office with lame questions and stare at my feet. Again, I ignored his glancing sight toward my feet. Which confirmed my suspicion that he had a severe foot fetish.

That went on for a few weeks, which is where I started a few times a day to remove my shoes and rub my feet in his direction pretending they were hurting. Every time, he casually pretends working while staring at my feet almost drooling. One day I noticed a hard-on in his trousers, and it was a significant one.

Side note; any girl that tells you that size doesn't matter, she lied!!

Again, a few days later, we ended up having to work late to finish a Power-point presentation. Knowing this, I purposely wore a skirt, blouse pantyhose, and peep toe shoes. It was about 8 PM and we were the only two left in the office finishing the presentation. We were in the conference room so we could have more room. Dean, was typing the last slide and I removed one shoe and rubbed my feet, my toenails were bright pink and I saw his head turn to stare at my foot and he lift his head to find me staring at him, I said, "you like?"

He went red instantly. He nodded. I said, "well if you like, I could use a foot rub." Without missing a beat, I pulled the other shoe off and put both feet on his lap. He started to rub them, and I moaned and said, "that feels wonderful," his crotch grew bigger. I said, "I can tell that you like them a lot." Dean went from red to scarlet.

I roll my chair closer and started to rub his crotch with my feet, I was right, it felt huge. After a few minutes, the pre-cum was showing on his pants. "oh my, did I do that?" He smiles. I unzipped his pants; he had an 8 inches girthy cock fully erected. I resume rubbing his now liberated cock with my feet. As I was stroking it with my feet, the pre-cum kept oozing out darkening the toe area. As I'm going, I curled my toes from a foot to hold the back of his cock steady and started with the other tease his gland rubbing up and down, slowly, slowly, then a little harder, harder until he grabbed my ankles and started to come all over my feet. He looks at me with a timid smile. You must appreciate the fruits of your labor. I smile back and snapped, "well, what are you waiting for, clean this up, lick'em!" He looks at me in chock and refused.

"If you don't, I'll contact HR and tell them that you force me to that and that being so intimidated I felt obligated!" The look of panic in his face, he grabbed my feet and started to lick them. "Go on, I want all that cum gone before I put my shoes back on." It was extremely arousing and satisfying to watch him.

After he was done, I knew I had a slave on my hands. Ironically, I never thought of myself as the dominating type. We both got up, I grab him by the neck and forcefully French kissed him. I told him, "Tomorrow night my place, 8 PM." We finished the last slide and went home. Dean called in sick the next day, which happen to be a Friday. He called me in the afternoon to tell me he would be there tonight but was shy to show up at work after what has happened last night. Without missing a beat, I said, "8 PM sharp, don't be late or...!" click, I hung up.

I came home at 6 and proceed to take a shower, shave my legs so they can be as smooth as possible. I pick up a very nice outfit out of the closet. Nice black evening gown, with sheer mesh stripes in the legs area, a garter belt, black stockings, black panties, and bra set and a pair of black stiletto sandals with my bright pink toenails.

I open a bottle of red wine with two glass and set it on the coffee table.

Ding Dong, 8 PM sharp.

I open the door and here was Dean with roses, looking me up from head to toe, but more importantly my toes. I told him to pour us some wine while I take care of the flowers. I could tell that he was staring at my outfit and my ass as I walk to the kitchen. When I came back the 2 glasses were poured, and a huge hard-on included. I smiled, and couldn't resist, "isn't just me or you are both happy to see me." Red and timid. I honestly had to say that I was horny from the previous night and couldn't wait to sample the goods.

We sat down and Dean said, "you're gorgeous in that outfit and those feet are to dies for."

We started to kiss and rub each other. Dean's hands were all over my legs down to my feet. He admitted timidly that licking feet full of cum was another fetish of his and that no one has ever asked him to do that let alone in an office setting. I said, "tonight, it's all about me and not about you." Of course, with the gist of things, it would get his cake too.

He continued to rub my legs and I said: "understand that you will do what I tell you and you have no say or refusal in the matter." "Yes, Mistress;" music to my hears. "eat my clit now." I opened my legs and he pulled my panties down, a look of horror on his face, he was staring at my 6 inches clit. Surprise!

"I can't!"

"Of course, you can, open wide and say ahhh or the HR department will get a call."

"Besides you'll love it."

He started to suck on my clit, which was full of pre-cum by then. Again, I never consider myself dominatrix, but it was surely turning me on to no ends. As he tasted his first cock, he found out that he likes it very much and was sucking it long and hard. After a few minutes he started to rub my ass-pussy with his wet fingers and without warning pushed it in, in doing this I lost controlled and quickly came in his mouth, I grab his head firmly to make sure he gets the full load. He gaged a few times but swallowed it like a champ.

After he rested for a few minutes from his first foreign cum. I started to suck on his cock, which by the way, never limped during the entire process. A few times, while sucking him, I could feel him tense, I would stop, I wasn't ready for him to come. I climb on him and while kissing him, was rubbing my pussy-ass on his well-lubed cock. That cock was hard rock, my pussy-ass was craving it. I stopped kissing him, I said "spit" as extend my hand. I lubed my pussy and grab his cock and guide it slowly in my ass, it was big and hurt a little, my legs being spread allowed it to go in, all the way in. He started to rock his hip up and down, which felt so good. After a while, we switch to doggy style and he was fucking me hard and fast. As he was close of coming, so I stopped him by pulling away and said, "not yet, I'm not done."

We stood up, I grabbed him by his cock and guide him to the bedroom. I grad my butt plug from the nightstand and inserted it in his ass while I was still holding his cock in one hand. Some pre-cum oozed out when the butt plug was inserted. I lick it off and I laid on my back with my legs up with my feet on his face. He licks then for a little while, but I think I created a monster that needed more of my pussy-ass. He put my legs on his shoulder and guided his cock in my ass, he went in so hard, I lost my breath. He grabbed my arm and pinned them to my sides and started to fuck me hard. Our roles were reversed, he was the alpha fucking his bitch. I couldn't move and felt panicked and at the same stimulated, aroused not in control. He kissed me and that was it for me, I started to come all over my belly, and I contracted my pussy-ass tight and he came a few seconds later. Orgasms at their bests.

He fell beside me, and we kissed for a while. We both fell asleep. The next morning, he tells me it's the best sex he ever had. Smiles, "me too."

PS I apologize if I offend the grammar police.