Office Fun Ch. 05: The Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I was being assisted to my feet and bent forward over the nearest table. With my breasts pressed into the tabletop, I spread my feet wide to give the first one access and he took it. With one hand on my waist and the other guiding his cock up and down my pussy slit, he found my hole and press forward, his hand on my waist holding me to the table as he pressed in. Back and forth, pushing and pulling, his cock moving in, pulling out, and moving further in. I moaned softly as he worked his cock deeper into me and I heard him making similar sounds.

Once he was seated deep in me, I looked to the side and found another hard cock near the table. I motioned him to me and I wiggled my body across the table to take his cock in my mouth. After a while, the man in my pussy was thrusting hard and grunting. I thought he would cum first, but the man at my mouth suddenly pulled from my lips and I knew he almost lost it but wanted my pussy, too.

I felt thick fingers at my clit and flipped my head around to find a different man on his knees intent on raising my arousal. I pressed my hands into the tabletop as my orgasm rose and the man fingering me pressed hard against my clit as the cock inside me spurted into my pussy. That sent me over the edge and my orgasm joined his. I cried out as he moaned and groaned and grunted with each spurt of his cum.

The next man just replaced the previous one. He stepped up behind me and slipped into my drooling hole. The third man asked me to flip over, which I did with the help of the last two to stabilized the table as I turned. Each one came in me and I came again on the third fuck.

The last two were big, strong guys, maybe the biggest I had seen in the shop, and they took dramatic action. Whether they had done it before or had merely worked it out between them as the others fucked me, I wasn't sure.

One lifted me onto the table, his cock working its way into my pussy. The other guy moved me to the side so my head overhung the edge. I opened my mouth wide obediently and he slipped his cock into it. After fucking me at both ends for a while, the one in my pussy moved my legs up to his shoulders and grabbed me under the ass. The one in my mouth told me to grab his biceps as he held me under the shoulders. Then, everything went crazy. They lifted me this way and moved to the side so I was suspended in the air, held by these two men, their cocks in opposite ends of my body.

They developed a kind of one-two rhythm and I swung back and forth between them. My pussy was fucked and the one in my mouth moved back as my body and mouth followed him. The one fucking into my mouth and the guy on the opposite end duplicated the retreat and fuck motion over and over as my body went into a natural swing between them.

Then, they stopped. I wondered, unable to ask, what they were mumbling to each other about because my body and mind were truly fucked up by that time. For a few moments, I hung in the air with cocks stationary inside me, then they awkwardly began moving, again. This time it was together, both cocks thrusting into my opposing holes, then pulling back and thrusting back in. I orgasmed multiple times before I felt them both erupt, filling both holes. I had cum dripping from my pussy and from my mouth as they continued to fuck me for moments before stopping and easing me back onto the table. I lay gasping. My legs were draped over the edge of the table while spread wide and leaking the cum of four men.

Cum was pooled in my eye socket from what had escaped my mouth and I felt some running down the side of my face and into my hair. I was limp and exhausted as they lifted me to a chair. They steadied me as one of them gave me a bottle of water. I was still breathing heavily between gulps of water.

As I got some control of my breathing, I looked at the table and started giggling.

We were all sitting loosely around the table sipping water and enjoying the moment. My giggle surprised them. "What?"

"Sorry, it's not what we did or you." I indicated the tabletop with my head, "I wonder what the cleaning crew is going to think happened here?" We all laughed.

* * * * *

A month later and I am in the conference room with Bob and the managers. Today, I decided, was 'Negligee Day' and I wore a black, sheer baby doll that was closed only at a bow just below the breast. At some point during the day, I didn't bother putting the matching pantie back on. I was seated on one side with Bill Clancy. On the other side of the table was Stan Jacobs and Marty Adams. Bob was at the head of the table.

We had just reviewed the productivity and quality number for each group covering the past four-week period since the implementation of our experiment. The numbers were reviewed several times to be sure, but they appeared to be correct. Our experiment was working. The meeting was scheduled for after-hours to ensure privacy while discussing the numbers and an honest appraisal of what was happening. As it turned out, concern wasn't warranted. The feeling of pride and accomplishment of a four-week period of success was turned toward me.

"Patty, you can't know how good this makes me... us... feel. What you have given to this company is beyond words." Bob was being effusive and it didn't feel right.

I put up my hand to stop him. "I appreciate that, all of you. I assume there is a raise coming with those thanks." They laughed, checked with each other, and nodded. Not that I ever doubted it. Bob had long said that I would be included in a generous profit sharing. "But, you know it isn't just me. I think I am the carrot. Everyone in the company was motivated and that made the difference."

Marty laughed, "Yeah, they were motivated to be able to continue chasing that carrot. You're one hell of a carrot to be chasing, Patty."

I smiled demurely, curious given the situation and my next words, "Thank you, but all this talk about carrots is getting me hungry for something else long and hard."

We ended the meeting with another management gang bang.

* * * * *

After the meeting, I went home for a quick shower and to put on nice clothes. Bob was taking me to a nice restaurant... again. Our dinners and time spent together were becoming more frequent and natural.

I looked across the table at him and found him gazing at me, a gentle smile on his face. He had a way of sensing when there was something on my mind. I nodded.

"I heard from the girls last night."

He nodded, playing it careful, "How are they doing?"

"Good." I glanced up at him, lowered my eyes to the wine glass in my hands. "They are coming home for a long weekend soon."

He nodded, again. "That's wonderful. It's been quite a while, hasn't it?"

I nodded this time. I looked at him and blushed as I formed the words to put to him. We'd always told each other we were 'just friends'. It had become a part of us, a tease we shared.

I cleared my throat and took a sip of the wine, "They want to meet the man who has created such a change in me." I looked up at him. "I tried to push it off, to dispel it as something in the phone call communication, but they know me better than that." He was watching me closely, his eyes boring into mine as if he were trying to read the thoughts inside me in case the words didn't come out.

Then, he gave me a way out, "One man caused a change? Maybe it was twenty-six."

I bore my gaze back into his eyes and I saw it there. The corners of his mouth rose an instant and recovered, his eyes grew misty. I smiled with another blush. With all the things we had done in the past month, how does he get me to blush?

"No... it is one man."

He smiled back.

THE END

12