All Comments on 'Office Gangbang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

Fuck, Jasmine, you've written some hot, cunt wetting stuff in your time, but this beats everything I've ever read from you. I hope you take it the right way when I say you have the filthiest, most depraved, disgustingly kinky imagination. And you put it to such good use. This story is fab. It has it all: oral, anal, gang bangs, lesbian, domination and humiliation. I could go on, but my cunt is dripping and I need my rabbit. Thank you, darling for a really kinky story. Good luck in the competition. I'll set the ball rolling - 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Always a great story. God, I love your mind !!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow this has to be up there with one of your best Ms Walker. I love how in this one we have a couple working as a team for good. No malice or racial stuff, just joining together to get back. With the additional scenarios you put in there every now and then

Bravo 5 stars

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit7 months ago

I absolutely loved it, even though I got a bit confused over who was fucking who. Normal at a gang bang!

Anna

Baqfid12Baqfid127 months ago

Very entertaining!

warner34warner347 months ago

Always enjoyed the theme of powerful bitch boss turned into a slut by her subordinates.

RuthMRuthM7 months ago

Loved the story so hot it got to one of the best and was fun trying to find who was fucking who but had my pussy running

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoy all of your stories. I especially like and enjoy the illustrated ones. Wish all of your stories were illustrated. Please write more illustrated ones.a

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Above your latest posting's Jasmine, but I still struggle to see how `pantyhose' or tights as they are known as in the UK are remotely sexy, they are hot, clammy, uncomfortable and unhealthy, causing many vaginal infections. Just why anyone would wear them is beyond me, but I did like the gangbang train, have to try that one, you dirty cow. Five stars naturally.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Write some stories of Molly, her lesbian sluts and how she seduced them. One story of the freeuse slut weekend.

AmandonAmandon7 months ago

Really well done Glas to see a powerful boss reduced to cumslut.

BarlowNBarlowN7 months ago

One of my favorites. I would love a follow up on Randall making it a free use office in which someone from corporate accidentally finds out and gets brought into the fold before spilling the beans. I do love the use of pantyhose in the story as they can be sexy as well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What happened to Randall's sister? What did Molly do to her?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

malicious and violent, not my thing at all. disappointing.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Well conceived, but I find it hard to follow the action with so many people involved. And I really don’t care much for revenge type stuff I prefer love between 2 or three, but I enjoy any of your stories because they are wild and entertaining.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle557 months ago

Oh, this one is about to go in my favorite, I think! Definitely worth the read and hot as fuck, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this story would be better illustrated, it would help follow the action better.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is one HOT story

MrBeck2004MrBeck20047 months ago

That was a crazy story. A very enjoyable and erotic read. You are a unicorn

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, I read maybe three minutes' worth & the errors(Editing?) became distracting so I quit reading it.

ronibarretronibarret6 months ago

Super hot. I noticed a few errors as well. This story reads as though it was rushed. Written rather quickly. Still have my vote for best story for the contest. Now I just need to figure out how to vote!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really hot story. I enjoyed it a lot. It made we wish I had these kind of parties at work.

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisie2 months ago

Action too much and too fast for me to follow. Too many characters, and totally unlikely. But it had its hot moments.

Give me more sensitive and slow moving action with a build-up. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Incredible orgy, but yes, action was too fast and hard to keep up with who was fucking who. In the end, sounded like all's well that that ends well (LOL).

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Lots of action. Would like a follow up on Thandie going deeper into the rabbit hole of submissive office slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...