All Comments on 'Office Girl'

by Jojo8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story, really well written just a bit short. Want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am sending this 'privately' ...

... merely because it is apparently the first story that you have Posted.

Despite the fact that some site members are so lax in their reading that they have 'favorited' your story it is, in fact, poorly written.

Sloppy, in fact!!

Several totally unnecessary errors showing that you spent absolutely no time at all over proof reading!! Including one error each in the first and third sentences!!

If you can't be bothered to proof read, and correct the errors, why should anyone bother to read it?

Frankly, not bothering to proof read is almost an insult to those you hope will read your story.

If you need help then go to Literotica Index, Volunteer Editors and ask someone to guide you.

Jojo8Jojo8over 10 years agoAuthor
errors

Please point out the errors. I can't find them. thanks

Jojo8Jojo8over 10 years agoAuthor
first

n yes it's my first post. Thanks for the positive comment anon number 2. encouraging.

Jojo8Jojo8over 10 years agoAuthor
ah

ah ok by instead of my.. sorry. but well too much excitement to see that mistake. sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Writing

Cute little story but not very entertaining. You cannot expect accolades over an unfinished story. It might also be a good idea to proofread your writings. There were several grammatical errors.

If you decide to continue remember people do not enjoy reading just the first page of a story when there could be room for many more pages of adventure that lead to some sort of a finality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous