Office Girl Allison Ch. 13

Story Info
Sir considers a three-way relationship with Allison & Adele.
8k words
4.33
3.2k
5
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Girl Allison Ch. 13—Left Bank

© William D'Ark

This story is NSFW and for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. It contains graphic language and numerous sexually explicit scenes related to power exchange and exhibitionist-voyeur relationships, as well as bondage, discipline, and sado-masochistic (BDSM) lifestyles that may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity in this work is intended to be expressly consensual between adults. All characters and events are entirely fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental.

— — — — —

I walked in the front door of Left Bank in Menlo Park at about four thirty that Thursday afternoon. I had expected the place to be pretty quiet but the restaurant's bar was already crowded. Allison and Adele had arrived ahead of me with Allison sitting on a faux leather bar stool sipping what looked like lemonade. Adele was standing in front of her, a white long-sleeved sweater draped across the bar stool behind her. The thin tee she was wearing was still highlighted by dark areolas and tight nipples peering out from underneath. Good. She had taken off the sweater on purpose, staying with the impressive braless presentation given to my small team working alone at the office that day.

Positioned between Allison's legs, Adele's hand was stroking Allison's bare sex.

Naked labia were half lit by reflected sunlight illuminating parted knees and the crotchless leggings Allison had worn to the office. Naked labia were half lit by reflected sunlight illuminating parted knees and the crotchless leggings Allison had worn to the office. An open, available pussy wasn't meant to be shared with my staff; it was part of her contract commitment as my daytime property — as an office submissive. The grey tights lay beneath a mid-thigh length open-weave mohair cardigan I had purchased for her earlier in the month.

Allison was also braless, showing most of the detail of full upturned breasts tipped with equally impressive nipples. ...Something that was meant to be shared with staff.

Allison was listening intently to whatever Adele was saying. I watched her hips move as fingertips lightly stroked her sex. Had other people been watching this intimate play before I arrived? It wasn't obvious but, if so, no one had interfered.

Both Allison and Adele had chosen to share their bodies at work that holiday Thursday in late December. I had called on my staff to spend a half day of the company's two week intercession reworking our filing system in advance of the coming New Year. The women's boldness, their willingness to talk about and show breasts and nipples with the rest of the team - all male - had quickly turned into a kind of confidence building exercise on their part. As a decades long lifestyle Dom I had learned that such a shift in conduct was... well, inevitable really... once a woman begins to explore consensual power exchange, dominance-and-submission and the freedoms found in this amazing lifestyle. Most women live to be admired for their beauty. ...As well as for their intelligence and creativity, of course. But our species is hardwired when it comes to seeing women's bodies as classic art even if we aren't conscious of being programmed this way. A ten thousand year old blueprint has been tightly woven to our DNA. When women are given an opportunity to show themselves comme la vie — 'as life' — supported by their partner and with the approval of bystanders, they will nearly always lean towards the nerve-wracking excitement of revealing themselves to strangers.

After that, it's just a matter of degree. The experience will never leave them. It usually leads to more, and to bolder exploits with time.

This is exactly what we all hope for, men and women alike, deep down inside. Women's bodies are an archetype of art, vitality, sexual pleasure and creation.

I was teaching Allison how to show and share and tease — revealing part of her personal art — in the ways she dressed or behaved at the office. It was written into our daytime power exchange agreement. She was responding well, inventing new ways to push the limits. Enjoying eroticism, exhibitionism, sensuality, sex and frequent daily orgasms as part of everyday life. At home, at work, elsewhere... it didn't matter.

This was to be her way of life from now on, I was sure.

Adele? She was the wild card I was still trying to figure out. A senior member of my team, she had suddenly reversed what I considered to be a traditional, fundamentalist set of mannerisms — admitting that she and her ex-husband had been anything but conservative in their private lives. Further explaining that after their divorce, she and her eight year old daughter had turned to her mother's Baptist church for emotional and psychological support. Some of their lessons could have leaked over to her work life the past couple of years. Now... though she hadn't really said this to me... she seemed to have begun looking for a more rewarding, exciting way of life. Particularly as she studied the changes in Allison over the past few months.

The two women, both in their late twenties, lived near each other in the South Bay—Silicon Valley—the sprawling residential region that until recent times had been orange groves and orchards. Their daughters were also close in age, attending the same school, giving the two moms reason to spend time together outside of work. I couldn't tell how close the friendship was till...

...Till I watched Allison daringly show for Adele in the Menlo Park bar. Till I watched her squirm and wriggle hips in response to the Adele's ongoing, uninhibited attention.

In a public place lit by fading December sunlight.

Scanning the room, I found a table towards the back that was large enough for three. I wound my way through the chatty crowd and laid my jacket across one of the four chairs. I sat with my back to the wall, watching my two female staff members interact. The angle had changed; Adele's back was to me. It was my turn to once again admire Allison's braless breasts beneath the loosely woven mohair threading. As she turned in the swivel chair... or gestured... the breasts moved too. Their sway was hypnotic even at my distance. Like watching live creatures moving on their own. It seemed as if the erect nipples, thick as small tree stumps, struggled to poke through the widely spaced sweater threads. What a sight she was with barely covered breasts available for anyone to see and enjoy.

Adele kept Allison's gaze, still speaking intently. I watched the tip of her middle finger slip between the partially visible labia. Although Allison would at times try to close her knees or turn away, Adele seemed insistent if not demanding. She would pull at the insides of Allison's grey tights then nestle herself closer to the prize, all the time talking low. Allison seemed transfixed, hypnotized. Gazing back at Adele she would sometimes nod, sometimes arch her back... Was it Allison's clit Adele kept tickling? Had it already swollen enough to present itself? I couldn't quite see as Allison moved here and there on the swiveling seat.

Allison had worn a butt plug for me at the office. I hadn't given her permission to remove it. Maybe that's why her hips kept up the slight back and forth motion as Adele played on, edging Allison, it occurred to me, working her sex then stopping for a moment or two... then going back there again. Talking who knew what as she teased the shadowy exposed sex.

Was she preparing Allison to cum..? Midafternoon, seated at the Left Bank bar?

It wasn't long before two men standing at the far end of the bar began to express some interest. I watched one of them speak with the bartender and gesture towards the women. Soon after the bartender interrupted Adele's attentions with two fresh drinks. Courtesy of the gentlemen over there, he seemed to say, gesturing with his head.

The intrusion gave Allison an opportunity to turn away from Adele, twirling her seat towards the bar. She downed the first lemonade-looking drink then took up and sipped the new one. Adele turned to wave thank you! But before the men could make their way closer, Allison rose up, handbag in hand, and excused herself making towards the ladies room. I watched the breasts jostle then the backside jiggle as she crossed the room. A few heads turned her way. The two men stopped in their tracks, lifting their drinks as she passed by. Hurry back, one of them said. Adele then welcomed their attention as they made their way closer. She smiled and laughed and talked loudly, her words lost in the ambient noise. The men loomed over her slight frame.

I was considering what to do when a waitress appeared to take my drink order.

'A double-Jack Daniels on ice,' I told her. 'And would you mind performing a bit of a rescue for me? My friend Adele over there is about to be swept away by two guys she doesn't know. Would you tell her I've arrived and am waiting?'

'Happy to, sir,' she replied. 'Those guys are here a lot. They sometimes win, sometimes lose.'

I smiled, handing her a ten dollar bill. 'Today let's make sure they lose.'

Allison soon spied me sitting alone in the corner as she reentered the room. She grimaced, tapping Adele on the shoulder as the waitress approached them. Closing conversation with the two men... a look over their shoulders in my direction... the waitress gathered up unfinished drinks and escorted the two women away from the bar. She placed their drinks across from me as the women settled into chairs.

'I'll be right back with your drink, sir,' she said. 'And three bar menus?'

I nodded yes, watching the two men settle into the bar seats Allison and Adele had vacated.

Adele was quiet as she folded the sweater into her lap.

Allison hadn't even said good evening.

I opened the conversation. 'Someone care to tell me what's going on?'

Allison looked at Adele looking at Allison.

'Forget those two knuckleheads,' I continued. 'You both would have hated yourself in the morning. I was here long enough to see there's something up between you two anyway. At the office, even, you two were having a stare-down. Something's up. Who wants to explain?'

The two of them spoke at the same time.

'It was all my fault.'

'It only happened once.'

They looked mortified, staring at the table. Like two teenagers who had been caught petting for the first time. Allison took a long drink from her glass.

'Is that lemonade?' I asked her.

'Yes Sir. With two shots of Stolie.' She had her hands in her lap by that time. 'It's my second.'

'William,' Adele cut in. 'It was my fault.'

'What was?'

'Sir, it wasn't her fault. I wanted it. I didn't say no on purpose. I could have but I didn't.

'Say no to what?'

Allison looked at Adele looking at Allison.

'I fucked her William,' Adele admitted. 'About a month ago. At her apartment.' She was looking me straight in the eye. 'That's the backstory you're looking for, right?'

'She... she pleasured me, Sir,' Allison explained. 'At the end. After I modeled some clothes for her. I wanted her opinion about which dress was the prettiest.'

'I made every advance you can think of William. I made it clear I was going to have sex with her one way or the other. To make her cum. It was my fault it happened.'

'She was fully clothed, Sir. I wasn't. I took off all my clothes and let her see and touch every part of me. When it got more serious I could have said that's enough but I didn't, Sir.'

The table got very quiet at that point. Till I said...

'So wait... Back up,' I said sternly. 'I'm talking to Allison now... at the bar... What was that all about?'

Allison took on a sad, uncomfortable look. 'I... I...'

'I pushed myself on her,' Adele interrupted again. 'God, William, look at her. How could someone be with her, dressed like she is, and not want to be all over that body? I pushed myself close as I could between those legs. Fingering her clit in the shadows. In another minute or two I would have been inside her. I wanted her to cum for me, doesn't matter who might be nearby. Maybe we get kicked out... but I doubt it. I mean... look at her. Who would send her away unless we were totally violating somebody's space? We weren't. I was careful enough I think.'

She turned her gaze to Allison. 'I still want to make her cum.'

I tapped my fingers on the round wooden table. Allison was quickly becoming the perfect woman. Stunning to look at. Bold in the ways she dressed. Engaging whenever she spoke up. And wholly, undoubtedly submissive... with consensual slave tendencies I was hoping to develop to their fullest. As a sex slave first, but then more. Much more.

I couldn't disagree with anything Adele had just said.

'So this was after the Redwood City Munch? Your saying yes to Adele?'

Allison nodded, shamefaced.

'Before the company party? The night you wore the Christmas dress...'

Both girls nodded.

Then Allison said, 'We were choosing a dress for the party. We settled on the one you liked so much.'

'The button-front...' I mused.

Yes, they both replied. Then I remembered... The conversation with Adele at the party... She had hinted at things.

'Remember our short talk at the party?' Adele asked. Hmm, now she was reading my mind.

'Yes. You said something like she was still wearing panties trying on those dresses.' Might as well put it all on the table, I thought.

'Well, she was. For a little while. But I made her take them off,' Adele said, this time with conviction.

Allison blushed like her cheeks were on fire. 'Oh my god...' she whispered.

Adele pursed her lips, defending Allison. 'William, I don't think she wants me to tell you every little detail of what I did to her and how she responded. You might like to hear it but Allison would probably just die.' She took a long drink of her beer.

'It was that good?' I asked, half teasing. 'The fucking?'

Adele wiped froth from her lips with the back of her hand. I imagined it was cum instead. Girl cum, man cum... didn't matter... My imagination was roiling and the gesture was the same.

'Let's just say it went on for a while,' Adele stated. 'She had all she wanted at the time.'

Allison fumbled with her hands, looking away from us. 'Then I was mean to her,' she mewled. 'I sent her and her daughter home without a real thank you. We haven't seen or talked to each other since. Not till today. That's probably my fault too.'

I didn't think that was the whole story. 'Maybe there was another reason for sending them home. Remember what we were discussing back then? About how to spend your evenings? Weren't you pretty much required to be alone at night?'

Adele's head gave a little twist.

Allison pulled back her hair, forcing the nipples in between the sweater weave and into cool air of the bar. She quickly reached forward and tugged at the sweater sending the dark buds back into the shadows.

Adele's eyes rolled up, giving us both a half smile.

Allison faced Adele. 'Okay, yes. I couldn't tell you everything that night. William and I were working some things out to see if I was ready. Or to see if I even wanted to have a lifestyle contract. So I was experimenting with some new... practices.'

'Like what?' Adele asked, arms folded.

Allison looked back at me. 'Can I tell her things like this? I thought I wasn't supposed to.'

I shrugged. 'Seems we are deep in the woods already. She probably needs to know.' I turned my attention to Adele. 'Because this is what I require of any woman who serves me.'

'I want to hear it all,' she quietly said.

Allison shifted in her chair. 'It's in our contract now. Every night after Shelby goes to bed... assuming I'm alone...' she glanced over at me. 'I spend at least an hour watching... adult videos.'

Adele sat up with a frown. 'Wait, you mean porn.'

Allison rocked her hips. ...the point of the butt plug working against her G spot again... 'Call it what you like, she sighed. 'I watch people having sex. I watch bondage and discipline videos. I watch S&M videos... some are just horrible... but I watch it all and learn. I watch men fucking women, women fucking women, groups of people fucking women...' Her shoulders began to tremble. 'And I masturbate to every video I see.'

She gave me a pleading look... 'Sir...you know what this is doing to me...' she whispered.

There was new color in Adele's cheeks, listening and watching. Fantasizing...

'Finish your story,' I told Allison.

She took in a deep breath. 'I cum dozens of times. Maybe hundreds, I don't know. It just keeps on, the cumming. The only time it quits is when the video times out and I have to find another one. I take pictures of myself and send them to William so he knows I'm following the rules.' She was alternately squeezing and releasing her thighs, rotating her hips. She needed to cum so badly...

But not just yet.

'Tell her the rest,' I said.

'Sometimes I use nipple clips. Sometimes I use ropes to tie up my breasts...after putting on the clips...so the blood pools in my areolas. They swell up while the nipples can't ...it feels... ohmygod...' ...squeezing her things tight. 'Most of the times I use my hands but sometimes I use a Hitachi... and I have plugs in my pussy and ass...' She looked at Adele... 'I've had a butt plug in today since the punishment.'

'Good Lord, you two. Good Lord....'

'Sir...' Allison pleaded. 'Please?'

'No. You've left out one of the most important details.'

Allison breathed out in a slow measured way... 'Sir, that's something I'm really, really not wanting to share. It feels so private and personal... Do I have to?'

'Nothing you do anymore is private and personal like before. Everything you do is meant to be shown and shared and seen. Especially when your Sir tells you so.' Although I was only her daytime dom, I was training Allison as if she was my full time responsibility. For the next Sir she would serve.

'What is it?' Adele asked impatiently.

We both watched Allison blush deep red even in the faded interior light of the bar. 'The windows have to be uncovered and all the lights on. I have to be naked anytime I'm in my room, naked walking around, cleaning and straightening, on top of the bed, never beneath the covers except when I'm asleep. I'm like that whenever I'm in my room including the evening ritual. I'm at ground level, you know that. Anybody can look in at any time. They can see me naked, watch me masturbate. Any time. I never know if someone's looking.' She trembled again, maybe needing to cum, maybe from embarrassment relaying the level of public exposure and furious sexuality she was living.

Every hour of the day and late into the night.

Adele was speechless. She sat back in her chair unable to gather words.

The waitress appeared with my drink and three menus. Setting them on the table she looked at us with a handmaid's smile. 'Okay, there you go. I'll be back in a few shakes to take your orders.'

Nobody said a word. Her smile turned into a thin lipped downcast face. 'Tell you what, if you need something just get my attention.'

'Very good,' I said.

As the waitress walked away I looked back and forth at the two girls. 'So you have more of the story, Adele. Are you beginning to understand?'

Adele replied, 'I pieced together part of the story from the things Allison said that day in her apartment. Your story, the two of you.'

She paused before blurting out... 'She's your sub now. You own her.'

I spun the question to Allison.

'Are you?' I asked her. 'Do I?'