Office Girl Allison Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What happens when I have someone over and Katie's in her bedroom?' Adele asked.

'Make sure Katie stays put. Make sure not to disturb her. Keep adult playtime to yourself, the same way your mom and dad did when you were little. Don't even let her see the nudie movies you like to watch late at night. You don't want your kids bantering to teachers or even other children about stuff they've seen. Those other kids banter to their parents and that can be a problem too.'

'Better still,' I concluded... Send Katie to your mom's place. Or have her stay with a friend.'

Adele looked at Allison looking at Adele. 'Can we swop off?' one said. 'How about if we trade sleepovers?' said the other... at the same time.

They were learning the rules, working things out. Excellent.

'So, William, I asked about Allison's punishment because I want to confess. I did mislead you today. Or...yeah, I fucking fibbed. Roman wasn't at my house. He didn't make me dress like this.'

'What about why you two split up? How much of that was lies?'

'I don't remember all of what I said, but he did like to use me, sometimes very hard, and he liked to share me with people. And let people watch or take photos.'

'What? God, Adele...' Allison reacted. 'Seriously..?'

Adele put her head in her hands. 'Yes, Mother Mary help me here. I'm just going to say this out loud, so you two will know...' she softly sobbed, 'At the time I both hated his guts for doing those things to me and then hated myself 'cause I couldn't tell him no! I couldn't stand up to him on the one hand... and wanted more of it at the same time! I was getting so messed up! So confused I couldn't think straight. So I quit. I just... quit. I told him I couldn't do it anymore and divorced him as soon as I could get the papers together.'

'Adele,' Allison whimpered. She reached over with a hug. They cried together.

Seeing this and looking distressed, the waitress walked over to help. 'Is everyone okay?' she asked.

'We're working some things out,' I told her. 'Everything will be okay.'

'What can I bring you,' she asked, gathering up empty plates.

'A check will be all,' I replied.

Alone to ourselves again, I told the two women, 'I want to think about this some. I owe Allison the same deep commitment that's written into our contract. She is the first priority. But I don't want you stumbling into someone else's space when I can give you what you're asking for.'

I cleared my throat and went out on a limb.

'There are four major parts to your evolution as a submissive and, hopefully someday, a consensual slave. There's my training... the first part. It goes on until I judge that you've come to terms with the basics. Then there's dungeon training. At least two weeks of it to teach you about discipline and pleasure-pain in a persistent, formal setting. After that—assuming you want to continue—you will be sent to a chateau for a month, probably in Europe, to learn the full meaning of intense, twenty-four-seven sexual service. Most doms would consider those first two steps to be the end of your education, but I insist on two more. I will send you to a coven for another month - a full moon cycle - to teach you about the connections between your sexuality and wild, primal nature. Finally I will send you to a sanctuary or temple where you can elevate and integrate all you've learned into an actualized, high minded blend of sacred concepts, practices and behaviors.'

I paused. The women were silent.

'You may never have the mind bending aha that awaits you through all this. But I can promise that your life will be changed—for the better—while every one of your psychological and physical needs will be met. You'll become part of a global community of power exchange adepts. ...Educated about the profound power arising out of your consensual slavery. You will be honored and celebrated for your abilities and gifts for the rest of your days on this planet.'

Adele looked at Allison looking at Adele.

'Wow, William, how often have you practiced that speech?' one asked.

'Ohmygod, Sir... was that all just off the cuff or did you have it written down somewhere?'

I smiled. 'That's what this is all about, soup to nuts.' I signaled the waitress for our tab again. 'Adele, can you tell me why we do this? Why we commit ourselves to a life of power exchange?'

She considered my questions, shaking her head.

'It feels amazing. It's exhilarating and thrilling. Orgasmic. Satisfying. Alternative,' she said. 'Those are the first words that come to mind.'

'Allison?'

'You've told me and are showing me that we do this because it changes things. It changes the way people think about women, sexuality, relationships. It gives women a sense of their primal power. And... you keep promising, William... Sir... to show me how this changes the way the world really works. It has something to do with how my cumming... and now Adele's sweet cumming after tonight... becomes a source of energy to reshape things and bring things back into balance. Like, from the ground up.'

'Excellent,' I replied. 'Very well said.' I leaned over to give her a kiss. 'I promise to show you that last part, or at least give you a glimpse. We just need the right occasion.'

I turned to Adele. 'It's wild ride. Still want to get on board?'

She leaned over, eyes closed and lips puckered. 'Give me a kiss too, please. William.'

I obliged her with a quick smack.

'There's your answer. My Sir.'

----------

To Be Continued