Office Girl Allison Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison's eyes were puffy like she'd been crying. 'Yes Sir. I am Sir. You do own me during the day. For as long as you will have me.'

'So what's this relationship with Adele about?' I pried. 'Sex with her... Giving in to her like you did tonight?'

I wasn't jealous. I wanted to know Allison's priorities.

Adele jumped in. 'That's the thing William,' she said. 'I want Allison too. A part of her anyway.'

Both girls drained their glasses at that point. I sucked down half the Jack Daniels.

'Sir...' Allison was about to say.

Adele interjected. 'I want her just like I want someone like you.'

She sat back in her chair again, eying the table top.

Startling as those admissions were, I finally understood where the conversation was leading.

Adele had been courting Allison at the bar. The low conversation, the intimate touches... she had been recruiting Allison who, predictably, could easily be swept away by a well-spoken, aggressive effort to pull her deeper into lifestyle service. Especially if there had already been multi-orgasmic, dom-sub type sex between them. Adele had taken Allison that afternoon in her apartment. But she hadn't claimed her yet. Now that she knew Allison was contracted during the day, Adele was drawing Allison into an off-work relationship.

Submissive as Adele liked to be in my presence, she was really a Switch—a bisexual, maybe polysexual woman who would surrender to a dominant, but whose Alpha personality caused her to dominate another sub in the right circumstances.

My contract relationship with Allison had just begun. I needed to learn a great deal more about her needs, wants and desires. About her sub-slave abilities and the depth of her commitment. I needed to discover locations and occasions at the office when I could train her hard as I intended to do. There were so many situations that needed testing after New Years' when there would be a full contingent of busy, dedicated department staff - one hundred of us coming and going in a blur, the floor alive with hallway conversation, break room chatter, group meetings and occasional, blessed quiet when real work would get done behind closed office doors.

Adele seemed to be inviting me to bring her into the power exchange arena. But how could I manage two submissive women when I was still working out how to properly manage one?

I looked at Allison. 'Do you remember being punished today?' I wanted to make several points with both women.

She looked back at me, lifting her chin. 'Yes Sir, of course Sir.'

'Tell Adele why you were punished.'

Allison fidgeted. 'Can I have another drink first? And maybe something to eat?'

Her reply was well spoken. A yes meant we would all three be there for a while longer. ...Working through what had been disclosed.

A no would suggest that I was leaving.

'Alright,' I said, signaling the waitress. 'Let's order appetizers anyway.'

----------

'Tell Adele why you were punished,' I repeated once the waitress had taken our orders.

Allison shifted in her seat. The butt plug was still in place. The girl had stamina, I had to admit.

'I was punished for two things,' she said, looking at Adele. 'First because I didn't wear a proper bra to the office.'

Adele raised her eyebrows. 'That amazing spandex thing? Showing off all that flesh? Wasn't proper enough?'

'No. My contract... I mean our contract says that every bra has to be sheer. See through. My nipples have to show.'

'Oh. Really.' Adele looked at me next. She gestured at Adele's plainly visible nipples beneath the sweater. 'I can see why that's a rule, William. Those things are addictive as heroin. Who wouldn't want to see them? Suck on them?'

'A woman has to wear a bra to work. Let it be a bra that shows her off,' I replied.

'So you punished her,' Adele said. 'How?'

'Wait, there's more,' Allison interjected. 'I also forgot to wear my collar. That's the worst thing, I think.' She ran a hand around her throat.

'You have a collar... My lord, that says a lot.'

Adele looked at me. 'He never thought enough of me to do that. To collar me. My ex. Roman.' It was Adele's turn to look despondent.

'There's another punishment coming today,' I said, looking at Allison. 'Tonight, whenever. Before the next time we see each other.'

She looked genuinely shocked. 'For what, Sir?'

'The contract calls for three texts or emails sent to me each day. Morning, noon, after hours. I haven't received the third one.'

'Sir. I sent the third one a few minutes ago. From here.' She looked defiant, red cheeked, breathing hard. 'You must not have seen the message yet.'

It was my turn to look perplexed. I fumbled for the cell phone in the pocket of my blazer jacket.

Allison turned to Adele. 'That's another rule. I have to cum for him at least three times a day. Before work, during the lunch hour and after work before I get home.'

Adele shook her head. 'Jesus Christ, you two,' she laughed. 'What a great arrangement you have.'

Adele swearing? Here was more insight into the real woman.

Allison took her by the hand. 'You didn't know that part already?'

Indeed, there were two unopened messages from Allison. With all the noise in the bar I hadn't heard the ding. I opened the second message first. Allison had spread her legs wide in one of the Left Bank restroom stalls. The obvious wet stain surrounding the open crotch tights confirmed her deed.

'Thank you Allison,' I said with some pride. 'Well done.'

'I want to see,' Adele cried out.

It was nothing she hadn't seen before so I held out the image for Adele to ogle.

'Oh, Allison,' she sighed. 'Allison...' She looked as if the snap was of the Mona Lisa. 'That's just so amazing.' ...Then at me. 'She's so lucky, William. To be made to do it like that. And so fucking often.' She caressed Allison's breast, pinching the nipple. '...So lucky.'

Allison arched her back, watching me as I studied the second unopened text, the one from noon. She had patched together four images. She had gotten completely naked in the ladies locker room at work. Standing in front of the mirror, inside one of the stalls, fingers buried in her sex, followed by sucking on her fingers in front of the mirror again. ...Wearing not a stitch.

I love you Sir had been scrawled across a corner of the mirror. 'Is that what I think it is?' I asked Allison. She hadn't seen the image but nodded.

'Written in cum,' she said, blushing again. 'Just for you Sir.'

Turning away from Allison's breast Adele nearly grabbed the phone from my hands. 'My Lord, Allison, you are such a slut,' she called out. ...Loud enough for heads to turn our way. The two male suitors at the bar paid special attention.

Allison laughed to herself. 'I think I'm headed in that direction. Right, Sir?'

'I want a taste please,' I replied, lifting my glass in her direction.

'Are you sure Sir? It's... thirty minutes old.'

I considered her point. 'Let's have some more then. Right here.'

Hearing the command in my words, Allison shut her eyes. She reopened them to look at Adele. 'I'm going to do this even with you sitting there...'

Adele replied, 'Baby, you were about to do it for me over there a few minutes ago. I'm not going anywhere,'

We both sat back while Allison did her cumming dance. Hips moving on the chair, knees parted wide beneath the table, breathing strained. One hand was busy at her clit, the other slipped under the sweater so fingers could clamp down on a nipple. Another moment and Allison lurched in her chair. She curved her spine, huffed, then rolled forward, her forehead almost touching the table. She lifted her head, mouth open, eyes scrunched, and...

Sighhhed... the orgasm. Till she was out of air.

Switching hands so she could reach my glass, she scooped a dollop of fresh cream from between her legs. She raised her hand to show us the sticky concoction. She rubbed manna around the rim of my glass.

'You too?' she asked Adele, who immediately pushed her beer glass in Allison's direction.

'As much as you got left, girl.'

Allison smiled. 'There's always plenty it seems.' She showed off the second glob and rubbed creamy juice around the rim till some of it drooled into the remaining beer foam. Adele thirstily sucked it all down.

Allison turned to me. 'I've never tried this. May I Sir?'

'With permission,' I smiled.

Another gob appeared, slid along the edge of her double-shot vodka lemonade. Her third one...

At that I raised my drink. 'A toast,' I called out. 'To this girl's frequent cumming. Anywhere. At any time.'

Three glasses clinked together.

'Oh my god that's delicious,' Allison exclaimed. 'Who would have known?'

----------

Allison and Adele were splitting an order of calamari. They had just returned from the ladies room where Allison had removed the plug, cleaning it properly to return to me. Adele had asked permission to make Allison cum in one of the stalls but, impressed as I was that she had asked, I told her no.

Looking at Allison, I asked her, 'Do you remember meeting Randy at the British Banker's Club?'

'It's one of my favorite memories, Sir.'

'Why don't you show Adele the same gift you gave to Randy.'

Allison had wiped her mouth with a green cloth napkin. 'Yes Sir. I'll be happy to.' She reached over and took Adele's hand. 'You need to freshen up, I bet. Me too. All that lemonade...'

Adele had looked puzzled for only a moment before giving a wide grin. 'Desperately...' she replied.

'Better not forget this,' Allison had chuckled, rooting through the handbag for her cell phone. Three double-vodkas in her, she didn't seem to care that the two of them had become the center of attention walking across the room. It wasn't quite a brazen display, pulling Adele along behind her. Instead call it immodest as the two of them paused to enjoy a long probing kiss before disappearing into the ladies room.

Maybe ten minutes later, as I was downing the final bit of steak tartar toast, my cell phone had once again dinged.

----------

'I couldn't say yes to your request just now,' I explained to Adele after the two women returned. 'This is not a three way relationship,' I repeated. 'Outside the workplace, the only authority I have over Allison is based on what she allows. Otherwise she has complete freedom to do whatever she wants with whomever she wants. However...' I announced. 'I can command Allison to do my bidding whenever we are technically talking workplace stuff.'

Adele was trying to gather some composure after her time in the restroom. Allison was beaming, on the other hand.

'That is one of your best commands, Sir. Did you enjoy the evidence I shared?'

'I was just about to examine it,' I replied with interest.

The most recent text in my inbox unfolded to reveal a flash cam image of Adele, dressed in open toed sandals, otherwise naked as a grassland fairy lying spent in the back of a restroom stall. Her tee shirt lay crumpled on the linoleum floor. Her jeans had been tossed into the corner. Her thighs had been pushed apart so the image could capture a furry, glistening pussy, red as raspberries, with thick drool dripping down.

'Why that's lovely,' I remarked. 'True artwork.'

Allison leaned over to see. 'Perfect,' she said, followed by... 'Wait, did you only get one?' Juggling her phone she punched a couple of keys.

Ding. Ding.

The second image showed a close up of Adele's smooth, round, shiny-white chest. Teeth marks showed at the edges of both areolas.

The final image showed Allison furiously pumping Adeles's wide open vagina. The hand was a blur but gleamed with runny looking girl juice.

'Looks delicious,' I commented.

'Yes it was Sir. So tasty I brought you a sample' She raised her right hand to my lips. Adele's scent, more musty that Allison's, drifted into my nostrils while Allison's fingers slipped across my tongue.

'Mmm,' I sounded. 'Adele...'

She was blushing hot.

'And these are for you too,' Allison cooed, pushing a pair of frilly blue panties across the table.

'Adele, still wearing panties?' I remarked, taking them in hand. 'And... in need of some grooming, it appears.' I looked back to Allison. 'We should introduce her to our friend Damian. He would provide that service free of charge, don't you think?'

Allison now blushed hot. 'I'm not sure, Sir. I haven't been sent to him yet with that in mind.'

I laughed. Allison grinned. Adele shook her shoulders and sat up straight, still quiet.

'So while you two finish your snack, let's go on with our earlier conversation,' I said. 'It's what goes on at the workplace that concerns me. With you knowing as much as you do, Adele, I worry. There's more of a chance that people will find out about the relationship Allison and I are developing. An unconscious slip of the tongue or, worse yet, an intentional disclosure on your part? ...That would collapse what we've put together and get us both in trouble.'

Adele found her voice. 'William,' she said softly. 'I would never do something like that. To either of you. I'm careful about what I say to people. I can maintain when I have to.'

'I'm not sure,' I told her. 'You said enough during the holiday party to cause me to wonder what you knew. And in my office earlier today? Talking about how you were treated at home? Why you were forced to wear this top?' I gestured at her barely disguised breasts behind the tee. 'Too much of it didn't make sense. I thought you were misleading me on purpose.'

That brought Adele to a pause dabbling with the food on her small plate. Then she looked up at Allison.

'What kind of punishment did you get?'

'Beg pardon?' Allison replied, munching calamari.

'Today. How did William punish you?'

Allison looked over at me wiping her mouth with a red cloth napkin. 'May I tell her, Sir?'

'As much detail as you care to share.'

She looked back at Adele, gathering her thoughts. 'He had a small flogger with long rubber strands. He whipped me with it.'

'Where?' Adele asked.

'All over my chest. My breasts and stomach. He told me to take off this sweater so I was topless in his office while it happened.'

Adele folded her hands on the table.

Allison continued. 'It hurt. It stung. Like, really stung... But it also made me cum. Oh...right... Because he made me insert the butt plug first. So it was way up inside me when the whipping happened.' She swallowed at the memory before sipping ice water. 'Yeah. It all made me cum.'

Adele was looking right, looking left, not focusing on anything. 'Was that the end of it?'

Allison paused. 'Well... not really.' She looked back at me with those doe eyes I remembered. 'He fucked my throat. He filled my mouth with his cum.' She sipped at her drink again.

Adele looked at me with a wry grin. 'You've been busy today.'

'Even the punishments are about a girl's pleasure,' I assured her. 'In some way.'

Adele turned back to Allison. 'How did you get so lucky to find this man?'

Allison gave a wide third-double-vodka grin. 'It wasn't luck. I was hunting him. I searched him out and threw myself at him. Like... Like the secret slut I've been all these years just came out. I don't know how it happened so fast. Part of it was William, part was the people we were with. And it was partly because I knew anything I did or anything I talked about or anything I asked for, basically, would be okay. As part of their... William's... now my... way of living. It was so fucking freeing. I've been a slut all my life I just never ever imagined I could be like this and feel proud of it. Be accepted for it. Be encouraged to be more slutty than I thought was possible.'

She looked at me with wide eyes.

'I'm not just a sex girl, somebody hungry for that, like, in every way. I mean, there are different kinds of sluts.' She paused. 'I think I'm a pain slut too; I like what William does to me, his version of pleasure-pain. At least so far. I've heard about rope sluts, humiliation sluts...whatever. It's all acceptable even if you don't personally get into everything.'

'You've become a raging exhibitionist besides. Like with the open curtain thing. And the way you like to dress. Is that part of it too?'

'Sweet woman, you have no idea,' Allison replied bringing a hand to her mouth. 'I've done things... oh my god... you'd probably hate me for. Thinking I'm a bad mom or something like that.'

'Baby girl,' Adele said, hiding a grin. 'Someday we have to share stories.' Then she turned to me. 'Can I have her, William? For fun outside the workplace?' She dropped a hand to my arm and leaned closer. 'I'll make her into an even better slut. And teach her what real exhibitionism is about. Would you like that?'

I could feel my cock begin to twitch. I was finishing my second Jack Daniels but felt clear minded enough to give her the same straight answer.

'Allison can make own decisions. After work hours.'

'I won't do anything you don't want me to, William,' Allison jumped in. She sounded emphatic. 'In the office or anywhere else. With anyone else.'

'That's the way I feel too,' Adele confided. 'If you say no to my idea I will leave her to you. But I want you to say yes. Because... I want to be part of what you're doing. I want to learn, I want to participate, I want to contribute...' She put her other hand on Allison's arm... 'To this girl's debauchery. To her utter corruption.'

She looked back at me with an appeal in her eyes. 'And I want to be corrupted, defiled, abused, turned inside out... however you want to say it... by you, William. Sir.'

'I trust you to do it right,' she said.

----------

'Let's talk about your kids,' I said, mulling over Adele's appeal. 'Allison and I have already had this conversation. But have you given thought about how to protect Katie while taking the deep dive you are talking about?'

'Not in a lot of detail, William. She was too young with Roman and I were together. She was in the other room if he had friends over. Or she was at my parents' house.'

'Kids should always be the first thing on people's minds in this lifestyle. They have to be kept at arm's length till they are old enough to understand and accept the choices you've made. It's not always easy. They will have questions as they get older. Be prepared to give them honest answers but limit the things you share till they can put things in perspective.'

'There are two other no-nos to mention, now that I'm thinking about it. At least for me. I won't play with scat or pee. And I will only allow blood play in rare situations, mostly punishment related.'

Allison's eyes went wide. 'Blood play?' she groaned.

'Let's have that conversation another time,' I replied. 'Back to the topic of kids... The lifestyle can go on all around them as long as you're discrete. But it can never involve them. People have to be careful not to break that rule. It's probably more important than the no-lying rule. A lie can happen just because we are human beings prone to untruths. But the kids rule—applying to anybody under legal age—is never broken without very serious consequences. ...From the community I mean, not just somebody's partner. One gets shunned. Banned. If not sent to jail.'

'So plan things out, you're saying.'

'Look at all the angles all the time. Protect the young ones till they can make their own decisions. As well as the disabled and infirm.'

Allison asked, 'William, what about when I have Shelby and I want to go out dressed to show? When I want to share and be seen?'

'Two things,' I advised. 'First tone it down a bit. Maybe don't choose the super sheer tops or super short hems when you're out with her. You'll figure out what works so it doesn't cause a stir. Second thing—and this might sound like a contradiction at first—remember that your daughters need to be taught about the connection between woman's beauty and woman's power. ...Just like I'm trying to show you. Women's bodies—your bodies—have been a center of attention from the beginning. For a reason! You've heard me say it, your beauty, your sexuality is the basis for all creation. The more you listen and think about this the more you'll understand. It's a mystical, magical thing but it has practical explanations too. Your children need to hear these ideas and see them put to practice in the way you move through the world and interact with others. If you're different from other moms and your girls point that out, ask them this... Do those other moms look as happy as you are? Are they living a full, rich life? Or do they wish they could be more like you? Give your kids something to think about with questions like this.'