Office Girl Allison Ch. 21

Story Info
Sir lunches with Allison at The Orchid Room.
9.4k words
4.5
3.5k
4

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Girl Allison: Tales of corporate power exchange and BDSM as told by three who lived it

Volume I - The Collaring of Allison and Adele

Copyright © 2022 William D'Ark

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Author.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Readers should treat the material herein as Not Suitable for Work and meant for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. The characters and incidents portrayed in this work and the names herein are fictitious. Locations portrayed in this work are for contextual reference only. Any similarity to or identification with the names, characters or history of any person is entirely coincidental and unintentional. This work contains graphic language as well as numerous sexually explicit written scenes and pictorial images related to power exchange lifestyles, including bondage, discipline and sadomasochistic (BDSM) preferences and behaviors that may be considered offensive by some readers. All depicted sexual and/or BDSM activity is expressly presented as consensual between adults.

No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Author for any injury, damage or financial loss sustained to persons or property from the use of information in this work, personal or otherwise, either directly or indirectly. While every effort has been made to ensure reliability and accuracy of the information within, all liability, negligence or otherwise, from any use, misuse or abuse of the application or operation of any concepts, methods, strategies, instructions, ideas, tools or devices contained in the material herein, is the sole responsibility of the reader.

All trademarks and brands referred to in this book are for illustrative purposes only, are the property of their respective owners and not affiliated with this publication in any way. Any trademarks are used without permission, and the publication of the trademark is not authorized by, associated with or sponsored by the trademark owner.

----------

Chapter Twenty One—The Orchid Room

----------

(Allison Narrating)

I had just been branded. I had been fucked in the ass and was leaking cum. I had been strapped with a heavy leather flogger leaving bruises and stinging wet welts. Before that I had swallowed his cum. My breasts had been beaten and my nipples tortured. I had been displayed naked to the street while much of the above was underway—surrendering to torment, sucking cock, showing myself...

Fuck!... Wanting people to see me being used so well.

All within the past couple of hours when, for his part, he had made me cum... and cum... and cum... so many times I lost count.

I had signed away my life as part of a slave's contract too. A thin steel band had been locked around my throat symbolizing my capture and commitment. He had the only key.

Plus he had my complete adoration, my unending love.

How did I feel? I didn't have words. I sat by myself in the dungeon's recovery corner trying to process all that had happened.

Strangely, the thing most in my mind was the cute dress William had pulled from the wardrobe standing next to the dungeon's other... furnishings. The combination of Merino wool with Indian silk gave the dress an interesting texture. And the weight... huh... it was hardly there at all yet felt comfy when I slipped it on. A cowl neck and midriff tie gave it a classy look. And it was just my size. Loosely woven, it was also a perfect lifestyle covering showing me to the best advantage whether standing or sitting. I had never been given a dress that fit so well or that shared me in ways I was learning to enjoy. It was clear that William had a good eye for sizes as well as good taste in lifestyle clothing. The pair of white leather mules at my feet—another William loan—lifted my butt just enough to accentuate the presentation. The dress was both flattering and sexual. It was an invitation in so many ways. If I had worn it in public, alone, people might have accused me of whoring. In William's company, dressed to show and share, I was gifting other people. I was presenting my nude body covered in little more than hefty tissue as a gift for strangers to enjoy.

I found myself wondering if he would trade it for the one I had worn to his house that day! ~ lol But then I realized that, absent William, I would have few-to-none opportunities to wear it.

----------

I thought more about how much I enjoyed being seen, shared... the exhibitionism thing... mulling over a truth that William had gradually revealed. For even in my younger days I had thrilled at the idea of being naked in front of strangers. The idea was so hot it made my heart race and my breath quicken. I didn't understand why, only that it did. William somehow tapped into that truth feeding a passion I had kept hidden. I wasn't learning to be an exhibitionist... I was learning to acknowledge and accept the kind of female I had always been.

This kind of learning was spilling over into other areas too.

Pleasure-pain play, for example. ~ wow The sensation of powerlessness I had just felt, strapped to a bench in the sound proof dungeon where absolutely anything might be done to me... ohmygod... No one would have known.

I had placed my life in someone else's hands! How does anyone find words for something so thrilling?

I was owned; William would be the one strapping me down for hard use, or pleasuring me for hours at a time, or dressing me before taking me out. ...Or sending me to serve others where they would pull off my clothes, strap me down, pleasure me. ...Or maybe take me out in his behalf.

In my heart I belonged to the man totally and for however long he would keep me. Let him dress me as he would and put me on display. Let him send me out as a gift for others to enjoy. Let him use me however he chose. It was my job to make him furiously happy with the fuck-girl, pleasure-pain slave he had just acquired.

Once, not so long before, I had promised to show him things he had never seen. Now it was on me to deliver.

----------

I showered, then redid my hair and makeup before we left for lunch. Looking in the mirror, I was surprised how... used I looked. There were stripes across my spine and along the backs of my legs. They stung when hot shower water touched them. My left breast was turning blue where he had disciplined me. I thought the color was gorgeous only I found myself wanting similar marks on the other side! I thought about asking him to... um... but then changed my mind. He might say yes and use me again. I was already feeling sort of emptied, poured out. My mother might have said rode hard and put away wet. ~ lol

I had cum so much. So many times! My juice was all over his couch and woven rug. The dungeon carpet too. I had cried out from surprise, pain and embarrassment in reaction to what he was doing to me, discovering all the short comings William had predicted when we first met. I was disappointed in myself. I wanted to be his shining companion, his brilliant slave girl, his generous servant. But I wasn't feeling that way. My brief time in the recovery corner hadn't been enough to bring me back after, what, two hours of training and correction. I was bruised, striped, swollen, bleedy and branded. My pussy and clit were sore. So was my ass. I felt like a used up wimp. I wasn't sure I deserved William's trust or lifestyle love.

How was I going to show him things he had never seen if he kept me is such a state?

Maybe a hug would help, I considered. But... how does a slave ask to be hugged by her Master?

I couldn't help running a thumb and forefinger across the webbing of my left hand. I had to be gentle, the freshly burned part was tender. I had asked for this, I mused. I wanted William to give me some kind of visual or mental trigger... so I would remember to ask for permissions and to report every sexual activity to him. I just didn't expect to be branded, for crying out loud.

How was I going to explain the mark to my mother? To my daughter?

But the burned-in letter didn't hurt as much as you might expect. Caressing it, I could already feel the hardening scar. It was red and ouchy looking, still sensitive, but it would heal and become a permanent reminder of my Sir, his teachings and my obligations as one of his properties.

One of his properties... I felt my face flush as Adele's image flashed into view. Part of me resented her. She was intruding on my space! Another part of me welcomed her as a sister serving a very special man who could care for us both, I was certain.

Then there was this third thing, ohmygod...

Adele owned me too! The reality of that was just sinking in.

Using me, would she be kind and gentle? Or would she resent me like I did her and become a harsh, punishing Mistress? Would William mediate or moderate if Adele acted out as an angry, vengeful domme?

I was owned by two central personalities, a Sir and a Madam, dom and domme. Each of them would expect the most from me as a sex girl and play toy. They would drain me in different ways. Or perhaps together... in the same session... leaving me in a corner to recover from choreographed bondage, discipline, S&M play and... good god... the sex that would happen at their hands... the cumming I would do... I couldn't imagine how they could force more from my poor body than it was already giving. But I knew they would try... and most likely succeed. They would learn how to play me like a finely tuned instrument, as the saying goes. I would just have to... surrender to it all... giving over to being stimulated penetrated licked sucked and fucked, like, all the time. Cumming more... cumming faster... cumming harder...

A memory suddenly popped up... William had called it scream cumming.

Oh my god, I would be screaming my orgasms. Straining against the force...

My eyes were wide, gazing back at me from the mirror. Was it going to like that all the time now? Everywhere?

... What had I gotten myself into?

Finishing my preparations for going out, all these thoughts ran through my mind. But I also thought about the gifts I had been given—the new contract and collar, the mantra, the dozens of emptying orgasms (YES... shh... I loved it!)... even the new Mistress Adele had become. I remembered the almost adoring look in William's eye as he studied me lying with him on the couch, adapting to his home and our newly shared way of life. My heart swelled as I finished getting ready to greet the world as a sex girl, as a pleasure-pain slave. I was so proud to be owned like that! Maybe I deserved to be in such a relationship with him after all. And with my sweet Adele too, peculiar as she was now and then. We had become more than casual lovers, more than older sister-younger sister. We were bonded. Not only by her owning me, along with William—and by my honest desire to please her—but by the close friendship our daughters had formed. Neither of our girls had a father figure to look up to. In quiet conversations Adele and I sometimes wondered whether William would become that kind of man for them one of these days. In the meantime, he was certainly changing both of our lives. We were more confident in ourselves, bolder interacting with others, supporting each other's increasingly important conversion to full-on sensual, sexual behavior. We were understanding more about the significance of what we were doing too—advocating for a healthier, more holistic appreciation of female sexuality... at its highest level! Neither of us had any intention of slowing down or becoming less than the most creative, thoughtful, sexual, emancipated women we knew.

We were consensual slave girls dripping with personal power. The seeming contradiction always made us smile and shake our heads.

If other women only knew!

Putting things into perspective like that, there could be no looking back. The rest of my life would be lived inside the world of power exchange. People would have to get used to the dramatically different woman I was becoming. I would learn to adapt, then adapt again to the many changes in my life serving William alongside Adele, or whoever else the Fates would lead me to in the future.

What about that future? Sure, Adele and I talked about where it was all leading. She had a different opinion than mine. She thought William was moving us towards a kind of full time, high class submissive service for well-healed, wealthy men, two of which might someday acquire us from William. I saw things differently; William was training me for something else. He kept emphasizing higher mind, as he called it—ecstatic power exchange and the mystical power it could bring. Though I didn't know what it meant, those notions swam in my thoughts right alongside my craving for pleasure-pain and cumming. I was trying to lean how they were connected, as William kept insisting they were. I listened to him talk about the overlap but the ah-ha hadn't happened yet.

----------

I dabbed at a final touch of makeup above my eyes, teased at the fire engine red lipstick I'd applied, spread a hint of patchouli oil across my wrists, pushed back my hair, and turned towards the bathroom door where...

William stood with his arms folded, watching me, a slight smile on his face.

'Come here,' he said, opening his arms.

Ohh!... here was the hug I needed!

I slid into well-muscled biceps and pectorals. He closed them around me and leaned in with a kiss. I tasted Listerine as his lips slid across mine with the kind of passion a girl dreams about. We breathed together, in and out, then traded more wet tongue and slippery lips. His hands moved up and down my stinging back, then to my hair, grasping a thick handful near the base of my skull, tugging firmly. Chills went down my spine. I gazed into his eyes and saw a primal wolf-like need beading back at me from dark brown eyes focusing in and out on my own. Juice drizzled from my pussy down one of my legs, that's how quickly he made the heat rise up in me. Trembling, trying to settle my emotions, I brought my forearms up between my breasts and his muscular chest. My hands were closed into soft fists.

'Look,' I said, uncurling the left fist so he could see the mark. William's mark. 'I really am yours, aren't I? I really do belong to you.' I showed a brilliant gleaming smile and sparkly eyes. 'If this is punishment I might have to act out more.'

'You will belong to me for all time, soon enough,' he replied, ignoring my taunt. Lines crinkled at the corners of his eyes as he smiled back at me. 'The deeper we go together the more enduring the bond. Even if you are contracted to others one of these days—maybe for misbehaving...' he smiled wider, 'that bond will remain.'

I felt my heart quicken. Could what he said be true? Did we have something that might last beyond our time together? For eternity?

'How do you know?' I asked.

'Feel it,' he replied. He caressed my bruised breast and pulsing nipple beneath the dress, moving his hand over my heart. He pressed his palm firmly against my sternum and looked into my eyes. I felt a jolt run through me causing tears of shock to erupt. I cried in his arms. 'William...' was all I could find to say. Apart from touching some bare wire as all kids do growing up, I had never felt electricity dart through my body like that.

'Keep on this path,' he said. 'Always move forward. Never look back. The woman you were is gone. We are creating a new one, you and me. Smushed together like this, nose to nose, eyeball to eyeball. Breathing each other's air. Time stands still. Can you feel it? ...This timeless moment we're having?'

I pursed my lips. 'Whenever you touch my chest it's like you take my heart in your hand. That's what I know. If there is something more you will have to show me.' But I was still trying to work out the jarring bolt he had just sent through me.

...How..?

Ah, never mind. I let my thoughts return to the moment, to the dress I was wearing—that might as well have been imaginary—while stuffed into his arms. I was just as naked covered in soft wool as I had been nude when walking through his front door. Intuition told me I would be naked for other people too that day. He would show me off and share me, I had no doubt. Breasts, nipples, shaven cunt, ass... They all belonged to this man now. He would enjoy my company, use me, give me away, take me back again... I was gripped by the certainty of the formula.

Power exchange. The deepest, most truly meaningful form of relationship... I was lost in a new kind of Heaven.

----------

----------

San Carlos' Orchid Room is an unremarkable destination seen from the outside, especially on a grey, rainy day. We drove past the front door so William could bait me with the nondescript entrance. He was grinning wide at my expression as I turned to look.

'That place?' I laughed, hand in front of my mouth. 'You dressed me up to take me there?' I was only half amused, frankly.

We parked in the back among a row of mostly empty asphalt spaces. I smoothed down the hem of my dress. It had been all the way up in my lap as we drove, almost to my naval—part of the requirement to put my sex on display whenever possible. Stepping out of the car door, wide puddles of rainwater caused me to hop across the lot towards the sidewalk. William was dressed in a dark gray herringbone jacket, starched white shirt and black slacks. He carried my raincoat over his arm. Not only did he enjoy watching my breasts move as I trundled past or leaped over gathered rainwater, he must have thought this was a fine opportunity to show me off to strangers while walking the streets of San Carlos. Though I couldn't very well look down to see for myself, I was sure the dress did as designed. I caught several people straining their gaze as William and I walked past.

I noted that William often walked behind me when we were in public. When I asked why he explained that he liked to see me 'part traffic' ahead of us. It was true. People were very attentive, dressed to share as I was. They would often stand to the side as I passed, studying my swaying breasts then my wiggling backside beneath clothing designed to hide very little. William would step into the vacuum behind me, his hand on my shoulder or hip to emphasize ownership.

----------

I was struck by the straightforward messaging posted beside the Orchid Room's front door:

'NO LOITERINT, NO LITTERING, NO DRINKING OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO ARREST'

Running through my mind was a subtext—No having fun! Not outside anyway.

The elongated restaurant-bar was just as uncomplicated on the inside. It was simple, well stocked and spotlessly clean. A few patrons were seated at the back, as far from the entrance as they could get. In unison, they turned heads towards the door as we made our way inside.

'Hurry, we're letting daylight in,' William said pushing me from behind.

'William, this place is a dive bar,' I whispered with a grin, scanning the interior.

'But it's a five star dive bar,' he countered.