Office Girl Allison Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused to let my eyes adjust to the gloom. A Willy Nelson tune drifted from a jukebox in the far corner. I saw a ditsy looking blonde, maybe forty, with her nose in the music menu. Whether she was a conductor or gate keeper I couldn't tell. But blue eyes crying in the rain made sure the mood in the room mirrored the weather outside.

William hung my raincoat on an empty hook bolted to the wall. He hustled me towards the middle of the long room where we took seats on padded square stools set in front of the bar. The seats had no backing; one was forced to sit up straight, straining back muscles, or lean forward on forearms or elbows for support. Exactly right, I thought to myself. My nipples brushed against the edge of the linoleum covered counter top. I arched my shoulders and turned my head towards William. 'This place is feeling me up,' I said with a grim smile, blinking my eyes.

'Excellent beginning don't you think?' He reached over and palmed my dangling breast, causing me to sit up straight while he pinched the nipple in the dim light. Rotating in his seat, he signaled one of the barkeeps. 'Could we get menus, please, Louise?'

Please Louise... I laughed to myself, enjoying fresh wetness stirred up between my thighs. Then... 'Wait, you know these people?'

'Hey, the people are the best part of this place. Employees included.'

He hadn't answered my question but I wasn't going to point that out. Peevishness was something William was trying to train out of me. Instead, perusing the room a second time, I spied a pirate-like, nose-hole guy with long surfer hair and a kind of Johnny Depp arrogance. The shiny black spacer was the size of a nickel, disturbing if not weird. Sitting beside him was a portly black guy with mustard on his shirt, chewing on an unlit cigar, pontificating about his work at Stanford University. Next to him was a dwarf like Caucasian with buggy eyes, either a painter or drywall guy based on how he was dressed, talking about his day for all to hear. He was five foot five if an inch, acting like he owned place with a reasonably attractive brunette standing behind him but attending to every word. She wore a bright, V-front Hawaiian mumu. The dress gaped noticeably when she leaned onto his shoulder. That got me perplexed... Was little guy a coke dealer? Some kind of gambler? Why was this pretty girl with him? Then I saw his diamond studded golden ring... worn around a thumb that was dirty with either wall paste or paint.

Nothing was making any sense.

It occurred to me, that's what makes the place brilliant in William's eyes. Anything might be possible. I suddenly flashed on Howard Stern's Wack Pack, elbows bent and bruised. They would be at home here too, causing trouble while yucking it up.

Louise came forward holding menus, wearing a white muscle shirt that exposed far too much of her balloon shaped artificial breasts. Nipples, not as large as mine but very noticeable, swept back and forth beneath the shirt with every motion she made, threatening to escape, while the breasts themselves didn't... couldn't... move at all. Entertained by the ambiguity, I felt my eyebrows rise.

'Here you are William,' she said with a perfect smile. 'Nice to see you again. And who is this?' Her eyes robotically scanned me but I couldn't tell if the look was approving or dismissive.

'Allison, meet Louise,' William gestured. 'Louise is co-owner, along with husband Rick. Is he here today?' William asked, his own eyebrows arching.

Hey did he just wink at her?

'Pleased to meet you,' I said, puzzled, holding out my hand. Louise took it in both of hers, rubbing them softly back and forth across my own. She ran a fingernail across the underside of my wrist.

Ohh... I reacted silently, a little spark shooting through my womb.

Sparks were flying in every direction it seemed.

'So pleased to have you come in, especially on a day like today' she said, finally giving back my hand. 'It's been boring till now.' Looking at William she said, 'Rick is in the office. I'm sure he'd like to know you're here. Our friend Walter is the chef today. You remember him? He's the specially gifted man you met last time you were here. How long has that been?' Louise tapped a white plastic fingernail on the counter top. 'Six months? A year?'

'Something like that,' William replied. 'You have a good memory.' He shifted in his seat, 'Soo... I'll have a bloody Mary to start. Allison will have one of your raspberry wine coolers.' He looked at me, saying, 'Almost like sangria. I think you'll like it. And Walter... if he's cooking today, I recommend either the Reuben sandwich or the tri tip plate.'

Louise walked away looking over her shoulder and laughing. 'Walter is always cooking, you know that.'

Over William's shoulder, a beefy guy in a security guard outfit was talking loudly, competing against a Culture Club tune. His victim was a centenarian-aged woman standing just below the man's chin. 'No ma'am, you can't smoke in here,' he told her.

She was holding a multicolored vape pen. 'Used to you could,' she scowled.

'That was a long time ago. You'll have to go out back to smoke.' He pointed towards a half opened, rusty hinged clapboard door over which a hand painted sign read—in very big letters—No Smoking!

'Last time I went out there people tried to pull off my clothes,' the woman complained, frowning at the bouncer.

"Sorry to hear,' he said. 'I bet that was a long time ago too.'

'Don't feel that way to me,' she growled, pushing the vape pen into a side pocket of the patterned skirt she was wearing. She wobbled towards one of the small round tables in the pool room grumbling to herself.

William had followed my gaze as I watched the exchange. 'What did I tell you,' he said. 'This place scores five out of five on the dive bar scale.'

I chuckled, spinning on the vinyl seat just as Louise brought our drinks.

'Rick says come see him when you get a moment,' the barkeep said to William. 'Have you decided on food?'

I hurriedly scanned the menu, discovering I was starved. William's mention of a Reuben sandwich had stuck with me. 'I'll have the Reuben, please. Is there a veggie option besides?'

'Mhm,' Louise said, pointing at the menu. 'A small veg plate with ranch.'

'Perfect,' I said, smiling at her.

'And I'll have the barbeque sandwich,' William said. 'With onion rings. Walter still uses a Panko coating, yes?'

'Onion rings are yummy,' Louise replied, looking straight into my eyes. 'Sort of like you, I'm sure dear.' She ran her tongue across her front teeth. 'Nice dress, by the way.'

I felt myself blushing. 'Thank you. William got it for me,' I fibbed, knowing it didn't really belong to me.

With Louise looking on I ran both hands down the front of my body. Practice touching myself I was thinking. William wants it that way. I lifted my breasts from below while Louise watched me casually 'stretch' my shoulders, showing off my all natural breasts with the large dark nipples that everyone loved. The teats tightened as I did so, staring back at Louise. William smiled, watching from the side.

I felt more sparks go off between my legs.

'She's really something, William,' Louise said with a stabbing gaze. 'I hope to get to know you better.' Turning to William she said, 'I'll be back soon with your order. Don't forget to say hi to Rick.'

As Louise walked away, William said, 'Well done just then. That's what I'm looking for. Now... are you also sitting properly? Allison?'

Of course I wasn't sitting like I should... On that wobbly bar seat in the middle of the room. If we had been at a booth or even one of the small round tables in back, I would have pulled up the hem as I knew I should.

'No Sir,' I admitted.

I stood up and scanned the room. People's attention was elsewhere. Sitting back down, I lifted the dress so my bare butt was on the seat. I let the dress fall around me in a natural way...

...With the hem way, way up my bare thighs. I ran my hands along the insides, facing William straight on.

'Much better,' William said, eying the view.

Air stirred between my suddenly slippery thighs. I could feel stuff oozing from my backside. I shook my head and looked down. My life now... I was thinking.

William threw back most of the bloody Mary while I took a long sip of raspberry wine cooler. It was so smooth! And the berry juice was just-right tart, a perfect complement to the sweet wine grapes. 'Woo, I'll be having another one of these,' I said, letting the flavors linger.

'Let Louise know,' he replied. 'I'm going to say hello to the owner. Why don't you... I don't know... explore the place. Maybe select some tunes.' He handed over a group of folded dollar bills then walked purposefully towards the back, through the rusty hinged doorway, leaving me on my own.

I sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the drink. Encouraging me to walk the room, I knew William really wanted me to show off the dress to all the bar patrons. ...To show off the body beneath the dress, I mean. The man was such a voyeur. He would probably watch me tease from some shadowy corner, enjoying the show. As if I wasn't such an exhibitionist, I admitted to myself. Hey I was also becoming one of those nympho sex girls the porno mags like to advertise. Those girls are naked all the time... like I wanted to be. So maybe it was me and not William that wanted to show off the dress. I dunno... seemed we were joined at the hip in that way. Like...merged... the same creature... voyexhibitionisteur... or fucking something like that.

I pounded down my drink ready for another, feeling a slight ringing in one ear.

Now where is plastic tits girl?

I stood up to wander the bar. Two plexiglass signs posted towards the back of the room caught my attention:

'WHISKY, (n) a hug in a glass, OR'

And,

'Dear Dignity, Yeah, sorry about that. Yours sincerely, Alcohol'

I wondered if either message showed Louise's perspective on the world.

The big chested, uniformed bouncer was sitting by himself watching football on a wall mounted TV. I considered saying hello but walked in another direction instead. The man might have something to say about my especially showy dress. I didn't want to get bounced. Looking over the room one last time I found a lesbian couple playing games on a bar-top video screen. They looked wrapped up in each other as well as the game. So I stepped into the next door pool room, discovering the centenarian with her nose in a tall glass while a lonely looking man was knocking balls into pool table pockets. Were they together? I decided to approach in case he wanted some company. As I got closer he looked at me nervously, eying my nipples of course.

'Can I join you,' I asked.

'Um... for a game of pool?' he replied. 'You play much pool?'

'I play at it,' I smiled, trying to break the ice. My eyes were feeling sleepy...

'You here alone?'

'For now. My Shir is in back.' Licking sticky lips, I immediately regretted using the sir word. My new friend might translate that to mean John.

'My date, I mean,' I said sheepishly.

The lonely man nodded, leaning over to strike the cue ball again. 'I wouldn't want to interfere with your date,' he said. 'Maybe when he gets back the three of us could play.'

I took his meaning. Or did he just make a pass at me... Confused... I decided he didn't want to be seen alone with me. Maybe at night the place is a more fun, I considered.

'Okay. Well it's niche to talk with you,' I fibbed again, waving my hand his way.

The man nodded.

I tuned to walk back into the main room nearly bumping into a pretty blonde Latina who was hurrying my way. Dressed in jeans and a very thin Western looking shirt—white, button front, wide collar—she was also braless. Yummy looking. Her nipples, dark as mine, were right there in glorious detail. But I had jumped back to avoid contact, nearly turning my ankle, emphasizing my own freed up breasts below cozy Marino wool.

'Oh, hello,' I said, trying not to stare. ...Feeling myself staring anyway.

'You're Allison?' she asked with a soft smile. 'My name is Jesse.' She held out her hand and I took it. 'I work here.'

'I am Allishon. Niche to meet you.'

'They sent me to find you. Come with me please.'

'Really? Who they? Where to?'

'The back office. William sent for you.'

'Okay, thanksh.' I followed her across the main room towards the crusty looking back door. 'Can I get my drink firsht?'

Jesse looked over her shoulder. 'No. Come with me. I'll make you a fresh one later. When... when you're done.'

----------

(William narrating)

It was the second time I had been in Rick's well-organized office, under much the same circumstances, when I brought Susan there a year or so earlier.

Allison entered the brightly lit back room with bartend Jesse at her heels. I could immediately see that my girl was... something. Bewildered? Scared? Curious? She squinted into the fluorescent light trying to make sense of things.

Still wearing my sports coat, I was seated in a wide leather couch facing Rick's desk. I held a dagger-shaped cloisonné letter opener in my hands, distractedly turning it over and over. Rick was seated at, or rather leaning against, the edge of his desk in front of a set of framed licenses and local news awards hung on the wall at his shoulder. Louise occupied the only other chair in the room nestled behind the large plate-class covered desk. She was chewing gum. The smacking noise sounded odd, overlaid by jukebox sounds from the main room. Her arms were folded in front, lifting near-naked nipples to maximum advantage. Between her immodest manner and the showy clothing worn by Jesse and Allison, I felt wholly graced to be in the room with so many lovely exhibitionist-minded women.

'Come in,' Rick said, as the women passed through the office door. 'I'm Rick,' he said to Allison. 'I've been hearing a lot about you.'

No one offered Allison a seat. I wondered if she noticed.

'Now that I've seen you I understand all the praise,' Rick smiled.

Allison shifted her gaze between the three of us, bleary eyed.

'This is my chef, Walter,' Rick gestured. She turned to see a large black man enter the room, slipping a cotton kitchen apron over his head. 'Behind Walter is Elliot, who clears tables and cleans the dishes.' Wide-eyed Elliot was untying a grimy apron from behind, looking like a kid who has suddenly been invited to the movies.

The room seemed crowded all the sudden, Allison standing in the middle. I was sure she couldn't think of a thing to say that wouldn't sound helpless, scared, or... inebriated?

'Now that you've met us all I hope you can help me fix a small problem.'

'What's that, shir,' Allison managed to say. The slur in her voice hit me... The drink... Had it been spiked? Oh no...

'William and I have a debt to settle. I've brought him a gift from far away, a valuable gift that he should enjoy for a long time to come.'

I held up a medium sized baggie and wagged it in the air. 'Magic mushrooms,' I said, looking at Allison as if she would understand. ...Nope... Not given the situation. Her face was blank.

'All the way from my cousin's farm in North Carolina,' Rick added.

'That's niche,' Allison said meekly.

'Thing is,' said Rick, 'William originally planned to pay me for what's in that bag. But today he is offering a trade.'

Allison dropped her shoulders and looked resigned. 'A gift for a gift?' she nodded vacantly. 'I undershtand. He wants to trade me for a bag of fungus. No problem. I was expecting shomething like thish.'

I watched Allison take in a deep breath. Despite the situation I enjoyed seeing her breasts rise and fall, showing off the hardened nipples in the bright fluorescent light. Putting the shadowy shapes of her breasts on display.

But I worried about her mental state given what was about to happen.

'He's giving me to you,' Allison continued, eying Rick. She swayed a bit, a hand on her hip.

'Yes, well, not just to me, Allison,' Rick corrected her. 'I bargained hard. William is holding a very special gift.' He walked over and took her by the hands. 'Do you know what it means to pull a train?' he asked.

I winced. ...Then thought again about the crass phrase he had used. Allison needed to hear the language.

She rolled cherry red lips between her teeth. 'I've sheen videos I think.'

'So... William and I have had the safe sex conversation. Right William?'

I nodded his way.

'You know what's expected now young lady,' Rick said flatly, lifting her arms high.

Jesse stepped up and reached around Allison's waist from behind. She unfastened the tie so it drooped from loops at Allison's side. She caressed Allison's breasts from below. She cupped her hands and ran them across Allison's backside, caressing each cheek as Rick held up Allison's arms. Then Jesse bent low and grasped the hem of Allison's dress. Raising up, she pulled the dress over Allison's shoulders. Rick lowered Allison's arms allowing the dress to slide over her head, to her wrists, where it bunched up in front. He stepped backwards, the dress in his hands.

Allison, now naked, alone in the middle of the room, stood up tall. She arched her shoulders so the breasts were proudly presented, the dark teats crinkling, swelling, beckoning...

'I'm a shpecial gift,' she said, licking her lips again. 'William sez so, anyway.'

'Looks like you've had a long day already,' Rick observed, studying evidence of the morning's training. He looked over at me with a grin. 'Or were you just warming her up for us?'

Jesse slipped underneath Allison's arms from behind, wrapping her in a tight hug while working Allison's nipples. She pressed her cheek against Allison's shoulder and whispered, 'You're going to do just fine.'

Allison leaned back her head and nestled it against Jesse's cheek, their hair intertwining. 'More please...more of that... Makes me extra wet. More please...'

'Slip out of your shoes,' Jesse whispered, pinching the nipples.

Allison kicked the stacked heels to the side. Barefoot on the floor, she turned to embrace Jesse. They kissed deeply before Rick pulled them apart.

'First things first, young miss.' He motioned for Elliot to come forward. 'The boy here has lots of work to do up front. He's top of the list.'

Elliott stepped forward with a shy uncertain look. Allison stepped forward the resto of the way, reaching out to stroke his cock from the outside while kneeling down to unzip his pants. 'Tha' floor is cold...' she called out. But it wasn't long before the young man's cock had her full attention. It was long and narrow by then, perfect for her to swallow down, hands grabbing his ass to push the cock deep into her throat. Elliot's hands went to her hair, burying his fingers between the strands. He was gasping, maybe pleasured for the very first time by an experienced mouth... an experienced woman... an increasingly skilled lifestyle slave. ....A bit drunk maybe, but...

'Slow down, missy,' Rick said. 'Slow down.' He raised an expensive looking video camera so Allison could see. 'We're going to record this. You have to sign a release. Now or afterwards? I want everyone to hear your answer.'

Allison popped the rigid cock from her mouth. 'I belong to William. Whatever he sez.' She stroked the long sloppy member with wet hands, looking up at Elliot. 'More?' she asked. He nodded, speechless, unbuttoning his shirt. Allison looked at Rick. 'Okay? Now?'

Rick handed the camera to Louise. 'Take this, darlin',' he told her. 'Don't miss a second.'