Office Girl Allison Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise expertly worked the switches and lens, focusing on Allison's gorgeous face, the rich curvy body and well developed skills. She was sucking the head of Elliot's cock, stroking the long shaft, pulling at the foreskin between each slow slippery caress. The well-muscled young man, now bare chested, possibly still in his teens, had thrown back his head and was lost in sensation. He began to buck his hips, holding fast to Allison's head, pushing his cock deeper, deeper down Allison's throat.

I looked over at Walter, the chef, who had somehow lost his pants entirely and was stroking a large thick shaft awaiting his turn.

Rick was unbuttoning his shirt...

Louise was on her knees, lens inches from Allison's mouth as she engulfed the boy's erection. Perhaps defying youth, Elliot lasted longer than I imagined he would. Allison's onslaught continued... to the point where her fingers were working her own glans, cumming with Elliot's cock buried in her throat. Oohs and Ahhs erupted from her mouth as Allison-cum dripped to the floor. She diddled the clit faster, moaning and grunting between sloppy, drooling strokes given to Elliot's cock. It was an exciting display, the two of them locked together like that. Cumming once again, Allison seemed to relax. She raised up from the floor, talking Elliot by the cock and guiding him to the couch. She unbuckled his belt, unfastened the pants and yanked them to his ankles.

'Sit,' she said, pushing him backwards onto the black padded leather. She crawled between his knees to get more control, the slender member sliding all the way into her throat again, all the way... her gacking and fluffing and slop slop slopping the young man's cock. His arms were flung wide while the top of his head rolled against the back of the sofa, breathing long and hard, long and hard. It continued like that for more long minutes till Allison, somehow certain of her timing, raised up and crawled onto the boy's lap, sliding the cock inside her cunt in nearly the same motion, hardly losing a stroke, pinning him to the leather and furiously fucking the cock up and down, up and down, almost letting it slide out... then back down, slapping hard against his hips, grinding him, pulling the boy's head between her breasts where he found a nipple and suckled... causing Allison to thrown back her own head and gasp. His arms grabbed and pulled her close, instinctively looking for a rhythm while his own hips were moving wildly in different directions.

Allison paused... pushing back from the couch. 'Stop,' she told him. 'Be still. Let me.'

From the sound of those words, her mind seemed to be clearing.

Elliot looked into her eyes with adoration. 'Yes ma'am,' he softly said.

Allison began again, looking into the boy's eyes. 'Here. Look at me. Follow me.' She slowly rotated her hips, forward and back, forward and back, coaching Elliot to match her motions. She increased the speed, pushing his cock deep, I could tell, all the way to her cervix. She cried out softly then leaned forward, arms around the boy's neck, pumping him.

Her cream began to flow. Then juice covered his lap, running onto the polished leather and dripping to the floor. 'Huuuhhhhh....' Allison cried out, the sound muffled in the boy's shoulder. 'Hhhhaahh....aaaaahhhh...,' she cried out again, eyes closed, almost in Elliot's ear.

That was the breaking point for the boy.

He lifted his hips high, raising Allison with him while she pumped, fucked, pushed, drove... expelling the young cock with an explosive forceful orgasm that shook the room. 'FFFuuukkkk!!!...' Allison wailed. 'Oh my god... fuuuukkkk....' Then a sharp inhale followed by another 'hhhaaaahh...,' grinding her open pussy into Elliot's lap.

Elliot's freed up cock jetted cum straight into the air. The arc carried sperm halfway across the floor to mix with Allison's own spent juice. 'Ahh Ahh AHH!' he cried out, then 'haaaaa,' as the last few waves subsided.

Completely spent, he hugged Allison to him as if to never let go.

But Walter stepped forward and pulled them apart. He lifted Allison into the air and literally carried her under his arm to the plate glass covered office desk. He laid her roughly on her back and pulled her legs apart. His cock... already rigid to the point of bursting... plunged inside the sopping pussy all the way to the hilt. Allison threw back her head and cried out, trying to lift her hips. But Walter's weight was already on her. His short muscular arms forced her down, his hands at her throat choking... fucking her, fucking her, fucking her... without allowing her a breath. She writhed and squirmed, beating against his wrists with a bug-eyed gaze when, finally, he let loose just enough... allowing the woman to cum, sucking in air while her body convulsed with orgasmic fury. 'hhhaggggg...' she blurted. Then his hands were at her throat a second time... Allison's face turning blue... cumming again? It was impossible to tell. She struggled, choking... face purple, unable to breathe... then 'HUUUhhhh....'hhhuuHHH...' as he allowed a breath... followed by screaming, wailing orgasms, her fists beating against his shoulders while she was fucked, fucked, fucked hard and rhythmically, endlessly it seemed, him pinning her to the shimmery glass.

Dripping sweat onto the plate glass, Walter leaned over and lifted Allison from the desk, forcibly carrying her to the leather couch. He laid her back and crawled between her legs, holding himself up with stiffened arms while his massive cock schluffed inside the girl's oily open cunt. Hips and balls slapped slapped slapped slapped against the reddened, puffy vulva, jolting Allison from cunt to crown, trapped as she was beneath his girth and weight. She was silent, hardly breathing, accepting the assault like a boxer trapped in the corner of a ring. ...Before crying out again in a series of hysterical blistering orgasms, one after another, squirting like carbonated water shaken and released. Juice sprayed the room in a 3-D fantail pattern. Juice boiled and frothed where cock met cunt. Cream pooled beneath Allison's backside.

Juice rolled even from the corners of her eyes. No... those were tears. Sobbing tears. 'Fuck me!' she yelled at him, inhaling. 'Fuck me !'

And so he did. On and on and on... the girl rolling with his weight, responding to every slapping jarring fucking motion. Until... finally... Walter moaned low and long, lowering himself onto Allison's chest and beginning to quiver. The fucking went on at their hips... his moaning louder... louder... finally... 'hhhhuuukkk,' the man blared out, burying his face in the curve of Allison's neck. The sound was muffled but primal, penetrating, shuddering... the kind of thing one could never unhear.

'hhhhhuuukkk...' Inhale... 'hhhuggg...'

I had never seen so much cum let loose by a single man. He huffed it, hhuuhhed it, semen slobbering from Allison's cunt... all the while muffling noises in Allison's soft receptive neck.

She hugged him to her like a mother holds a child.

When he finally rose up... we all marveled and what the two had left behind. It was a pond of cum, a spilled tank of mixed cream and sperm and girl juice. Allison wallowed in it. But her fingers were at her clit... eyes were closed to the room as she continued... quietly (for her), but continuously, quivering and jolting with release after release. Eyes shut, mouth twisted, hands blurring across her clit... cumming...

Rick lifted her from the couch, pulling her back to the desk then pushing her forward. 'Haass!' Allison cried out as her breasts and stomach pressed against the cold glassine surface. Maybe that revived her some! Rick stroked his cock to full flower then pushed inside her pussy and began his own rhythmic, relentless pounding of slippery cum filled girl flesh. Allison grabbed for edges of the desk but they were too far apart. She tried to push back against Rick with her palms and wrists but he held her down, a forearm between her shoulders, the other at the back of her neck. Then both his hands were in Allison's long hair, pulling her up so the girl arched upwards, her breasts wagging, swaying, rolling with the relentless practiced fucking. Slop slop slop slop was the only sound besides ragged breathing from them both. Slop slop slop slop...

'Uhh,' Allison moaned, her chin high. 'Uhhhh... Uhhhh...' Juice flooded the glass.

No one had left the room. Like all the rest, I was on my feet gathered close, watching this expression of endurance. How long could Allison last? How many times more could she cum like that? Or would Rick cum first? Would he succumb to the girl's all-consuming willingness and skill?

The flogger marks on Allison's back and ass seemed to be glowing. The cheeks of her face were fire red, matching the felatio-smeared lipstick at her mouth. Oddly, I noticed, no one had kissed those lips though the lurid gasping O cried out for it. Her eyes were wide and unblinking. Sweat ran at her temples. Her chest was a flushed crimson too, the heavy breasts slapping against her torso where more sweat had gathered.

Rick stopped... stepped back... He turned the girl so she was facing him. He raised her chin... looked her in the eye and slapped her face.

SMACK!

Then again, harder.

SMACK!

'Don't go away from me,' he said to her, nose to nose. 'Don't ignore me. I'm here young missy and I'm not going any fucking where till you cum on my cock too!'

He pushed her backwards onto the desk. 'As long as it takes, girl...'

He began again. Stroke, stroke, stroke... Then... slop slop slop... he leaned over to take her breasts in his hands. He began to squeeze. So the nipples threatened to burst, ballooning purple-blue in his strong fingers. He crawled on top of her to take the nipples in his teeth. Fucking Allison's cunt... slop slop slop slop ...biting at the teats... twisting them in his teeth... sucking at the swollen bursting points...

Allison clamped her jaws together... scrunched her face... and jetted the man.

'Guuuoohhhdddddd....' she cried out, tears rolling from her eyes. 'Gggoooodddd....'

Juice sprayed the desk again. "Oh, oh, oh, ohh....' she cried out as the waves rolled through. 'Ohmygod... OOhhh...'

Slop slop slop slop..... It was Rick's turn now. Letting go of Allison's breasts, raising up to clasp her bent legs tight in his arms.... 'Fuuukkkk...' he shouted loud. 'Oh my fucking GOD...' spurting cum till it spilled from Allison's cunt onto the desk, mixing with her own.

He collapsed onto the girl's bare chest, heaving. They lay there together, breathing, motionless, recuperating, regaining the here and now.

A few moments more and Rick raised himself up. 'Did you get all that?' he asked Louise as if nothing had happened.

She stepped forward to give the man a kiss. 'Every fucking frame,' she said. 'This is the best ever.' She turned to look at me. 'Better than Susan,' she smiled. 'And that's sayin' something.'

-----

Cleanup began with Allison, as Rick called to Jesse. 'You,' he said. 'Come wipe her up.' Looking around the room he said, 'Elliot... get out of here. Busk the main room. Walter, you've got back orders. Make sure a Reuben, barbeque and onion rings are front of the line.' He took the camera from Louise and clamped a hand in her hair. 'Get those drink orders filled.'

'Hop to it people!' he yelled.

Jesse unbuttoned and peeled back her shirt. She nestled between Allison's legs, licking and sucking at spent cum. 'Lay still, you. This is my treat.'

I made myself useful by working on the release statement as Rick studied the video cam. I signed the agreement in Allison's behalf and Xeroxed the form she would later sign and return on her own.

Rick and company would have her again in just a few days' time.

Before the piercing.

Jesse's lips, licking up loose cum, found their way to Alison's clit and clamped down hard, sucking at the bead. This made for more Allison cum, of course, and more cleanup, but no one complained. In a few more minutes Louise appeared at the desk. 'Time to swop places,' she said, pulling Jesse away. 'We're all caught up out front.' Louise fastened her lips onto Allison's swollen, pulpy sex as Rick walked by smacking her on the ass. 'Good girl,' he said. 'I want her spotless before we send them home.'

'She won't quit cumming Rick,' Louise protested. She cupped a hand around Allison's gaping sex. 'Ok...I'll give you three more. That should be enough for today.'

Allison moaned as more juice dribbled onto the glass covered desk.

----------

There was applause all around as Allison stumbled wearily into the main bar room.

'Well done, well done!' someone said.

'Hooray,' a lesbian couple clapped and cheered. 'Yay!'

'I tell you baby, you got the same kind of bod,' a gambler type lied to his girl. 'It's your turn next.'

Jesse was still buttoning her shirt when she approached us from behind the bar. 'Want that second drink I promised?' she asked Allison, smoothing down the shirt so her nipples would appear.

'No way. Made me sick.' Allison was still trying to gather her wits.

'Louise Mickied it,' I explained. 'The cooler.'

'What? Louise? Huh. Maybe she thought a little Everclear would make things easier. I'll bring you the real thing this time.'

'Another bloody Mary too,' I chimed in.

Allison turned to me with a timid grin. 'Clapping? Applause? How did those people know?'

'Are you kidding?' I said. 'Aside from the all the noise you made back there...' I pointed up towards the closed circuit TV.

Allison looked up innocently, then leaned back in her seat in shock. Though the volume was low, The Orchid Room was replaying Louise's videotape. ...Close up, every inch of skin, every thrust and all the juice, every inch of cock, every Allison scream... Three guys fucking her. Two girls licking and sucking her. Allison struggling and cumming as though she couldn't stop.

Never saying no.

She dropped her head so that heavy hair hung in front of her face. 'Ohmygod, William, now I'm a gang bang porno star.' She looked up at me. 'How many people will see that?'

'Hundreds, maybe thousands. Rick has a franchise going. His establishments are all over the place. They fill a certain market niche.'

Allison was thinking it through. 'That's how this place can afford to stay open.'

I smiled to her as Louise finally delivered our food and drinks.

'On the house,' she said to me. Then, to Allison, pointing at her glass, 'This one's clean.' She placed set ups next to the food. 'I'll see you when? Next week? I already can't wait.' She was gleeful, wiping down the bar. 'I'll bring in my collection of strap-ons.'

Allison rubbed at her eyebrows, studying the food plates as Louise was crowing. She looked up to say, 'You forgot my salad.'

She sipped at her drink as Louise huffed back towards the kitchen. Turning towards me she asked, 'Can we get a copy of that tape?' Eyes guiltless and wild, she added...

'Maybe the next one will be even better.'

----------