Office Hours

Story Info
The Ladies In The Front Row Sat With Their Knees Apart.
2.8k words
4.16
7.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,066 Followers

OFFICE HOURS

The people in this story were over twenty-one, consenting adults, and participated of their own freewill.

As I looked up from the lectern, I glanced along the front row of desks where the young women with exhibition on their minds and their short skirts and parted knees, showing me just enough to keep me sidetracked and mentally occupied with glimpses of plenty of panties to distract me the entire class period.

During office hours the women of the front row of each class would come and sit at my desk in their short skirts, well above the knee, and ask questions they knew the answers to just to tempt me, and they would lean toward my desk just enough to give me a good view of their cleavage, sometimes all the way to their tummies.

It was all I could do to make conversation and sound reasonably academic and scholarly. My mind was almost always between their lovely young legs and thinking about what were only partially hidden behind those sweaters and open-necked blouses.

During class I could manage most of the time to keep my eyes off those in the front row, all except for Justine, who didn't wear any panties. She managed to keep her knees wide enough apart to give me a clear view of her labia major and the furry patch just above her swollen slit.

When Justine came to office hours, I always locked the door behind her. "Are you hard, professor?" she would whisper with those luscious lips parted just enough to keep me thinking of kissing them and searching for her tongue with mine. Her knees were always far apart, just like in class, and when she saw me looking that first time she asked, "See anything you like, professor?"

The first time she let me put my hand between those luscious thighs I gasped when my fingers touched soft, wet uncovered puffiness. She opened her legs wider, encouraging me to probe farther, which I did. When two fingers were two knuckles deep in that marvelous slit I curled it up searching for her G-spot.

"Found it," she said when I hit pay dirt. She closed her eyes and drew in a quick breath as I circled the spot with the tips of two fingers. I worked on the patch until she squirted liquid on the chair and the floor below her seat. When she regained her composure, she opened her eyes, batted her lashes, and asked, "I was wondering if you got to read my last paper yet."

How could I tell this beauty it was only average? "It was marvelous," I said eagerly.

"I hope it's an A," she said breathlessly.

"Positively," I said.

The next time she visited my office she continually talked about the assignment as she stood up and faced away from me, casually lifting up her skirt and spreading her legs apart without straying from the subject of my last lecture. She stood waiting, as if to say, "Well, you going to fuck me or not?"

I undid my belt, unzipped my pants and took out my already erect male body part. She looked back at me, nodding in the direction of her bottom, indicating I should stop wasting time and get to it. I stepped up to her and put the tip of my cock against her vagina lips and she guided me in with her hand, moving it around to wet the tip.

We fucked through several knocks at the door, but it was locked, the shades were drawn, and the "Busy" sign was in the window. I think she came twice and I know I came once and tried to pull out before filling young Justine with my semen. I didn't want an offspring to spring from this little office-hour tryst, but she said I didn't have to worry, her tubes were tied. I was relieved.

On her following visit she talked constantly about the weather, sports, and fashion, but as she did she knelt before me, unbuttoned my pants, and fished out my erection, admiring it for a few seconds in her hand before placing her lips over the tip and taking the rest of it down her throat. She stopped talking, but she communicated perfectly with her oral expertise. I sat and gratefully watched her perform her skills as people knocked at the door and complained that I was never in my office, which just wasn't true.

On her next visit to my office she came at the usual time, Tuesday at eleven, and after I locked the door she brushed everything off my desk, which I happily allowed, then she sat on the edge and lifted up her dress, raised her knees, and waited for me to take my cue, which I did without delay. Office hour went the full fifty-five minutes that day and ended with a climax worth waiting for. I came for nearly thirty seconds and filled young Justine thoroughly with my pearly seed.

A month after her first visit, on her sixth time at office hours, I have it marked on the calendar, she turned the sign around herself, then bent over the desk with her back to me, lifted up her skirt, the way she had her first time there, and put her forearms on the desk and wiggled her bottom to prompt me to get to work. I did eagerly.

We had sex for the full hour again, and she had come three times, recovering quickly after each one. Her ability to recover after an orgasm is phenomenal.

It was on her seventh visit to the office that she sat on the edge of the desk and lifted her legs without saying a word, as if directions weren't necessary, which they were not. Again, she wore no panties. She had put my foot stool in front of the desk, so that if I sat on it my head would be even with her pubic hair (if she had any), which she did not. As quickly as possible I sat on the stool, leaned in, and placed my lips and tongue against her perfect pink pussy, parting her labia with my tongue, and putting a hand on each of her thighs.

Devotedly I lapped up and down her heavenly hole and tasted the flavor of her emissions for about fifty minutes, all the while as other students knocked frantically at the door and went off fuming that I never was at office hours. From the door to my stool was only about five feet, so it was just a little distressing to be eating pussy at a little over a meter from a student standing on the other side of my door hoping to get office hour assistance.

Justine's next visit was a particularly memorable one since she came and said that it would only be a "voyeurism" day. I didn't know what she meant until she went to the back of the office and raised her skirt above her waist, placing one foot on the stool so her bush-less pussy was exposed to me as I sat in my chair. "Today you can only look," she said with a sly smile. "Today you can't touch, just gaze and admire what you see. Understand, professor Smith?"

I sat back in my chair as she turned slowly, letting me see and admire her pussy, her bottom, then lowered her top so her lovely tits were exposed and I could worship them in silence. They were small, but perfectly shaped, well rounded and firm, with lovely pink nipples that stood out a quarter of an inch like pebbles. I was willing to silently applaud her nakedness and simply gaze at her. She didn't talk, just stood for me to scrutinize and enjoy the sight. Finally she said, "Tell me what you'd like to do to this body. Would you put your tongue in me?" I nodded. "Would you like to fuck this pussy?" Again, I indicated I would with my head and the wide smile. "Would you like to lick this ass?"

"Oh, god, yes," I groaned.

"Would you put your dick in my mouth?" she asked with a wicked grin. "Would you like me to swallow all of your cum?" she asked. I nodded that I would, which she always did. "You like this naked body? You like fucking it?" I told her I loved fucking it every office hour I could. "You want to feel these tits?"

"Yes," I said.

"You want to massage this naked ass? You like touching it? Kissing it?" Excitedly, I said I did.

Students were hearing voices and were banging on the door. "I know you are in there," one student said. "Should we let him in so he can fuck me?" she asked. I shook my head. "If I did, though, would you like to watch him fuck me?"

"Very much," I said.

"Are you a voyeur, professor?"

"Yes," I said. "Absolutely."

"Do you like looking up the dresses of the girls in the front row who spread their legs for you each class, professor?" I wondered how she knew. I nodded again.

"You know that they do that?" I said. She smiled and nodded. "Except you are the only one to not wear panties," I said. She smiled again and asked if I liked that. "I live for it," I said.

When the hour was over, she put down her skirt, pulled her blouse up, and came over and kissed me, which she had never done before. She had sucked my cock, let me eat her pussy, fuck her on the desk, and fuck her as she stood facing my workspace, but she never had kissed me before.

I was thinking we had done just about everything I could think of when she came in carrying an exercise mat and rolled it out on the floor. Then she proceeded to take off all of her clothes. She neatly folded every item of clothing and placed it on my desk. Then she told me to undress. Because there were students standing on the other side of the door, I was nervous, but I completely undressed as quickly as I could. When I was naked, she asked if I wanted to kiss every inch of her body. I nodded and proceeded to place kisses on each nipple, her shoulders, her neck, all over her face, on her pussy, her bottom, and all over each leg.

Justine got down on the mat and raised her arms to me, beckoning me to join her. I knelt on the pad, then positioned myself between her legs and pushed against her labia, slowly sliding into her, going deep because she was so wet and so very ready. We fucked and then the phone rang, but she shook her head, indicating I should not answer it.

Five minutes later there was a loud knock at the door and my boss's voice asking if I was in the office. "Tell him you'll be out in ten minutes," she whispered.

"But he has a key," I said.

"Tell him you're busy helping a student with personal issues," she whispered.

"Dr. Stanley, I am helping a young student with personal matters," I said. I thought I heard the keys in the lock. We both froze, but then the noise stopped.

Finally, Dr. Stanley said, "We had a complaint that someone may be in your office or that you may have some problem. So you are okay, Dave?" he said from behind the locked door.

With my cock planted deeply in Justine's pussy, on my office floor, I said, "I am fine, Carl. I will be out in a few minutes." He said okay and moved away from the door. The student seemed to be comforted and left. Justine and I finished our business and got dressed. We giggled a little about the scary moment and finished dressing, then slipped out of the office the back way.

During my next class Justine kept flashing her pussy at me the entire hour. One of the other girls in the front row spread her legs and I saw she had also left off her panties. The grin on Justine's face told me she knew about the second woman in the row to come to class without wearing underwear. I am not sure how she'd know unless the women talked about what they had been doing outside of class.

I wondered if any of the other women in class knew about the activity in my office with Justine. The wicked smile on her face made me think perhaps the woman had talked. When my class was over that night Justine met me at the door and standing with her was the other woman who wore no panties that night. Her name was Carolyn and she said how much she liked my lecture that class. Her smile told me she liked more than the lecture.

The next week at office hours I opened the door to find Justine and Carolyn standing holding their books in front of their chests. "You remember Carolyn, right? She would like some group counseling this hour. Could you help both of us this period? We would really like your help," Justine said. "Do you have time for both of us. Could we do a threesome office-hour session?" The smile on Carolyn's face said they wanted more than just a review of the class material.

I let them both in and Justine locked the door behind them. "We were thinking we could give you some personal attention today here in your office," Carolyn said. Before Carolyn finished speaking Justine was taking off her clothes.

"You sit in your chair and we will take care of everything," Justine said grinning. I sat down and the ladies knelt by my chair, one on each side of my legs. Just after I sat down Justine began undoing my pants and Carolyn reached in and took out my erection, holding it up for Justine to see.

"I am acquainted with that young man," Justine said with a laugh. When both were kneeling they each began kissing and sucking on my penis. With the two women working dutifully on my erection with their tongues, I put my head back and sighed. "You like that, huh?" she said. Then she took my entire cock in her mouth and pushed her head down the shaft until my pubic hair was at her nose. She held me there for what seemed like forever, and I began to get lightheaded from the rush.

I had never been deep throated before and began to come almost immediately. The two women shared my ejaculate as it spewed from the end of my shaft, each one taking as much as she could catch with an open mouth.

When they were finished the three of us kissed and shared the stickiness on each women's mouth. Finally, just before the hour was up we all dressed and I went to my next class. None of the women in that class was without panties, but like the other class there were three women in the front row showing off their panties as I lectured.

Justine is no longer taking classes, although she took every subject I ever taught, and for usually two days a week she dutifully improved her grades by attending office hours and boosting my frame of mind. Carolyn joined her on three other occasions and we did a threesome on my desk on two of those times.

Today she is picking up the children from nursery school. We have two, Justin, who is four, and Julia, who is three. It has been five years since her last office hours visit as a student, although some times these days she will visit the college and meet me at my desk to talk about academics and related subjects.

Carolyn became a close friend of Justine's and mine and the women have spent the night in the same bed in our guest room. She and Justine have decided they are bisexual and have shown one another affection that I would be a fool to try and interfere with.

I still have students who sit in the front row and showoff their wares, but Justine keeps my mind on my teaching by helping at home and keeping me occupied sexually with time before class and after school. She knows there are students who would stoop to trying to persuade their teacher to give them a good grade by offering compensation of sorts during office hours. One just has to concentrate on what is home waiting for class to get over so she can show me the kind of attention I have gotten used to. Education is so very important to just about every single body, especially those exposed to the professor during class.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,066 Followers