Office Hours Ch. 02

Story Info
The professor confesses to his wife and it changes the game.
4.8k words
4.85
20.3k
52

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Hours -- Chapter 2

Author's note: I revised the original story based on reader feedback and to extend this into a series. So if you read that one, you may want to go back and re-read to see what changed. More chapters to come, if you like.

Jenny was the first student to get me to break my resolve, to see through the facade of propriety that I had built around my identity as a university professor of finance. She sat in the "crotch row" of seats in the third tier of my lecture amphitheater that place students' legs at my eye level. It was there that she began to tease me with flashes of her panties. But unlike her peers who were attempting to gain leverage in grading, Jenny needed nothing of the kind. She was doing it, I think, simply for the thrill of breaking me.

It was working.

In lecture, Jenny sat today with legs carefully crossed under her short black skirt. She liked to make we wait. Sometimes it was days before she would continue the game. I couldn't look into her blue eyes without thinking of the look on my wife's face as I confessed everything and was surprised to realize that Jenny's control over me was actually turning my wife on.

My wife hadn't said anything more after making me promise to tell her everything about Jenny's games with me from now on. But how long would that last? Would I cross a line with one or the other where it would be too much? Now I was worried about losing both of them and ending with nothing.

But then Jenny raised her hand. Her white blouse rose exposing her flat stomach, tan and smooth, with a simple belly button piercing -- blue to match her eyes. Today her dark hair was pulled back in a single braid that draped over her shoulder. I could see just the hint of her dark areolas under her blouse. She loved to wear sheer undergarments. I had seen her panties practically disappear from being soaked by her lover's cum. The drippings of which she had me lick from my office couch after her last visit to office hours.

I looked for any other hand, but hers was the only one raised. By now, many students also had begun to defer to her in class. She was the brightest. She asked the best questions. And she was so confident. She always came first. I'm sure that was true in every part of her life.

I called on her and as she brought her hand down, she uncrossed her legs in a smooth movement and left her legs slightly parted for me. Today she had no underwear. I immediately broke out in a sweat.

"Professor?" she said.

"Um, Ms. Anderson?" I said not realizing how much time had passed.

"Were you going to answer my question?"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Anderson. You're inquiry took me down a line of thought and I completely lost my thread. Could you repeat your question, J-- Ms. Anderson?"

As she did, I had to focus carefully in order to recover my senses. Truth was I had lost myself in her eyes and her soft smile as I mentally replayed the image of her naked pussy. It was shaved with the small, neatly trimmed patch above her lips, which were swollen and dewy. All I could imagine was placing my mouth over them and sucking them gently as I probed her opening for something delicious. I knew what it might taste like because the other night I had sucked my own cum from my wife's pussy upon Jenny's instructions. Jenny must have known exactly what I would be thinking -- what I would be remembering.

As I stepped back behind the lectern during my explanation, I hoped only Jenny noticed that it was to hide my growing erection.

I was deeply disappointed when she didn't show for office hours that day. I almost closed my door after and jerked off to the image, but she had told me that I couldn't do that without asking permission. It amazed me that she controlled even my private moments now and I'd never felt more helpless.

It was two days later that she came to office hours. She sat as usual, with her feet on the coffee table, knees bent and casually open so I could see her exposed. Today she wore tan sheer panties that may as well have not existed at all except to trap the dripping cum.

I sat behind my desk. She had given me no instructions. I kept my hands on my desk. But my dick was hard already.

"Hello, professor." Her voice was calm and controlled.

"Hello, Ms. Anderson." Mine was trembling and weak.

She smiled. "Did you do as I asked with Mrs. Cale?"

"Y--, yes, Ms. Anderson."

"You ate all your mess out of her?"

I nodded.

"And did you like it?"

I swallowed. "Yes, Ms. Anderson."

"And did you clean up the couch as I asked?"

"Yes."

"And which tasted better?"

"Yours, Ms. Anderson."

"Why? Don't you love the taste of your wife's pussy?'

I shook my head. "No, she is delicious."

"So, it's my lover's cum then. Better than yours?"

"No, Ms. Anderson. It's you. It's your taste I--"

She raised her eyebrows.

"-- that I crave."

She nodded, reached down between her legs and dragged her fingers up the fabric as a thin layer of liquid pooled on them. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Yes, it's quite tasty."

I swallowed and when I unconsciously licked my lips, I saw her smile.

"I think, professor. That you would do anything right now." She spread her knees wider. "To plant your face between my legs."

I nodded.

She closed her legs.

"But that's a privilege isn't it?"

"Yes, Ms. Anderson."

I looked down at my desk.

"What's wrong," she said.

I took a deep breath. "I have a confession."

She raised her eyebrows. "Do tell."

"I told my wife." I exhaled. "Everything."

Her face went placid and she leaned back on the couch. She put her feet on the floor. This was my fear. She was going to get up and leave now and the games would be over.

She looked around the room. She looked at my face carefully. Finally, she spoke. "Yet, you didn't tell me right away. And I have not seen an angry Mrs. Cale in your class."

I shook my head.

She smiled. "She liked it."

I said, "She wants me to tell her everything."

She stood up straightening her skirt. "This changes things."

My face fell. I actually felt my eyes start to water.

Jenny looked at me and I felt something like pity in her eyes.

She walked over to my desk. There was a picture frame there. She picked it up, and turned it toward her. She looked back at me.

"Is this Mrs. Cale?"

"Yes," I said.

She squinted her eyes a moment, appraising her.

"Pretty," she said. "You married up."

I nodded. She set the frame back on my desk.

"You're not allowed to cum. Not until I say so." She pointed to the chair next to the couch. "If Mrs. Cale is sitting in that chair at your next office hours, then we can discuss next steps." She moved to the door. "And if she is not there. Then, I guess I'll also have to find somewhere else to sit."

I could do nothing. I was rooted to my chair. It felt like it was all coming apart. That I'd made too many terrible mistakes.

"But," Jenny said, "If she is there..." She smiled. "Could be fun."

Then she pointed to the dripping spot on the leather couch where she had been sitting. "I guess, you'll have to clean that up," she said, "Without your tongue today."

She looked up thoughtfully and licked her lips. "Pity."

And she left.

After I listened for her footsteps fade away down the hall, I reached over and took several tissues from the box on the desk, walked over the couch and carefully cleaned the spot, all the while longing to disobey her and lick up the sticky liquid dripping down there.

But I did not have permission to taste her. I did not have permission to jerk off. I tossed the tissues in the trash. As I stared down at them I realized I would now have to convince my wife to come to office hours.

* * *

That night my wife cuddled up with me on the couch. She lightly touched my knee.

"Did you see anything interesting today?"

I nodded. "Yes, she came in again," I hesitated a moment, "With a pussy full of cum."

"Those kids," she said, "Like rabbits." She looked a little wistful, I thought.

She slid her hand up to my thigh.

"There's more though," I said.

"Oh, what did you make you do?" My wife began to rub her hand over my crotch. My dick twitched under the fabric.

"I... I told her that I confessed to you."

My wife pulled her hand back.

"So, is that it then? It's over?" she said. I couldn't help but notice some disappointment in her voice.

"Maybe," I said, "She said that she wanted you there at next office hours."

My wife was silent for a moment. Her fingers slowly circled on my inner thigh.

"What for?" she said, finally.

"She didn't say, but if you're not there, then it is over."

I tried to still my voice. I tried not to betray my utter sadness at the prospect. Yet, this experience has been a minor miracle as it was. Maybe my wife and I could take something from this adventure. It had already changed something between us. It seemed to be for the better although it felt so risky and delicate right now.

"Do you want me there?" she said.

I took a deep breath. "I... can't ask..."

"Do you?"

I nodded my head. "I-- I do."

She looked me in the eye. "You need this that much? So much that you're willing to humiliate yourself in front of both of us?"

"I don't understand it either. I don't even know what she wants... with you."

She didn't speak for several moments. It felt like ages. She looked off to the side while she thought. Finally, she spoke.

"I'll have to move some things around."

I didn't say anything. I just nodded, but the relief on my face must have spoken for me.

She leaned in to kiss me. I kissed her back as she brought her hand up to stroke my dick through my pants.

I broke the kiss and whispered, "I... don't have permission."

She smirked and pressed harder.

"Take your dick out."

Startled, I leaned back to unbutton my slacks and pull out my dick. It was hard already.

"Stroke for me."

I began to slide my hand up and down my shaft, letting the skin slide because I had no lubricant.

"I'm not allowed to cum," I said.

"Then don't," she said. "Don't think of me sitting in the room while you're doing this for Jenny while I watch. Don't think about begging her for permission in front of me. Don't think of me looking at her soaked pussy and licking my lips."

"Fuck," I groaned and had to let go of my dick. It twitched ready to explode. A bit of pre-cum dripped down the shaft.

She shook her head, reached over to touch the dripping pre-cum and used it to slide her finger up my shaft. "All that and you still won't let yourself come?" She delicately tapped the tip of my cock, letting the sticky liquid stretch from her fingertip to my urethra.

I was breathing slowly to keep from bursting. "She said, no."

She brought her finger to her mouth, tasting it, in a mock thoughtful expression. "Well, who said you have to come?"

She leaned back on the couch and began to unbutton her slacks.

"You have a mouth," she said, "Use it."

"Fuck, yes," I said as I slid to the floor and lowered my head between her legs. She was soaked. I almost came just from realizing how excited she was. I didn't want to stop licking and sucking. This time she started to give me instructions as I attempted to devour her as she let me bring her to several long orgasms before stopping me.

As we kissed after, she let her tongue play over my lips, tasting herself on my face.

"I hope she never lets you come again," she said.

* * *

At the next class, Jenny sat in her usual spot. She kept her legs crossed and barely looked at me. My heart beat loudly in my chest. I could feel the pressure in my ears. I knew my face was red with anxiety. I focused on my lecture to calm me.

About halfway through, I saw my wife slip in and take a seat in back. Either the pause in my lecture, or the warble in my voice betrayed me. Jenny looked back and saw my wife seated in back. I didn't see Jenny's face. My wife's expression was stoic, but didn't seem angry. I couldn't be sure. But when Jenny turned around, she looked briefly down and I saw her uncross her legs.

I looked down at her parted legs quickly, then up at Jenny who wore not expression. She was the Mona Lisa today. Then I looked out to my wife who held my gaze for a moment, and then obviously reading mine expression, and knowing what must have just happened, she bit her lip.

I turned and wandered as nonchalantly as my hard-on allowed to continue speaking from behind the lectern.

Today, Jenny's panties were black with a sheer geometric pattern. Her vulva was swollen and where the panties were tucked in, they were slick and sticky.

After class, my wife and I walked silently back to my office. She only briefly looked down at the crotch of my slacks, which were doing little to hide my erection. I unlocked my door and went to sit behind my desk. My wife pointed to the chair near the couch. I nodded and she and sat down. We waited in silence.

The start of office hours began and Jenny wasn't there. My wife and I looked nervously at each other. We listened. Each distant echo or voice seemed like an assault on our ears. My wife shifted in her seat. I drummed my fingers on my desk.

Finally, we heard the slow clack, clack of heeled shoes coming down the hall. At first, I didn't think it was her as she normally wore sneakers, but I realized I recognized her footsteps anyway. I looked at my wife and nodded.

Jenny stopped in front of the door. She looked briefly at my wife and then to me.

"Are these office hours, Mr. Cale?" she said.

"Yes, Ms. Anderson," I said.

"Good, I have questions," she said as she went to the couch and sat down. One by one, she put her feet up on the coffee table with her knees bent. Her silky skirt slid down toward her hips exposing her panties. The wet cum soaking them glistened in the light. She didn't look at my wife and I could only stare at Jenny's soaked underwear.

"Since our last visit, did you come without permission?" Jenny said.

"No, Ms. Anderson."

"And did you try to taste the treat I left on your couch last time?"

"No, Ms. Anderson."

"And is this Mrs. Cale sitting here?" Jenny didn't look at her even then.

"Yes, Ms. Anderson," I said.

I glanced at my wife for the first time since Jenny walked in. My wife's face was placid but I could see the flush in her cheeks, the light sheen to her eyes, which were also focused on Jenny's brazen display.

"Are you hard, Mr. Cale?" Jenny said.

I nodded.

"What was that?" Jenny said.

"Y-- yes, I'm hard," I said looking briefly at the open door.

Jenny smirked. "Take it out."

I started to stand, but a shake from Jenny's head kept me in my seat. I opened my fly and took out my dick. It was almost painfully erect now. I glanced briefly at my wife, whose eyes were wide and I noticed her nostrils slightly flaring as she took in more oxygen.

"When was the last time you came, Mr. Cale?"

I looked at my wife.

Jenny said, "Oh, was it when I told you that you could come inside Mrs. Cale's pussy?"

I nodded.

"And I instructed you to lick it all out."

"Yes, Ms. Anderson."

"Oh, you've been very obedient, then," Jenny said.

Still, Jenny had not looked at my wife since entering the room. But in my peripheral vision, I could see her shift slightly in her chair and could hear her soft breathing.

Jenny said, "Do you remember what you said about how she tasted?"

I nodded.

"Out loud, Mr. Cale."

"Delicious," I said.

"Yes, that's right and do you remember what you said about the little drips I left for you here?" She indicated the spot on the couch between her legs. I could see a little sticky smear there again. I had to stop stroking.

"Don't stop stroking, professor. And don't come, professor," Jenny said. "Answer the question. What did you say about my taste?"

"That I..." I glanced at my wife then back to Jenny, "That I... crave it."

Jenny nodded. "Yes, yes. You craved my messy pussy. The dripping of my lover's cum. The same cum in me now."

"Please..." I moaned.

"What's that?" Jenny said.

"I'm afraid..."

"Oh, you're afraid you're going to come stroking your cock in front of your wife, while your student asks if you like the taste of her man's cum that you licked from your office couch like a little dog?"

"Fuck..." But it wasn't my voice. It was my wife's.

Jenny just smirked and still didn't even so much as glance at my wife.

Jenny said, "Mrs. Cale, would you mind closing the door?"

My wife stood up slowly and crossed to the door. She bent down to move the doorstop. Her tight skirt wrapped around her round ass. She stood up and closed the door softly. As she pressed it shut, I saw her hands tremble. She turned to the room, with her back to the door.

"Come here, Mrs. Cale." Jenny pushed the coffee table out of the way clearing a spot.

My wife stepped slowly and stopped in front of Jenny. My wife's hands nervously tugged slightly at the hem of her skirt.

Jenny looked my wife in the eyes. I couldn't see my wife's expression but she didn't flinch or bow her head.

"Your husband likes being humiliated."

My wife nodded.

"Does that turn you on?"

I saw my wife's shoulders heave with a sigh.

"Y-- yes."

"Do you have any questions for me?" Jenny said.

"Why?"

"Why does he like it? Or why do I do it?"

"Why do you do it?"

Jenny nodded her head, "Fair question. First, the main reason I like absolute control is personal and someday I may share it with you. But the other two reasons depend on the person I'm with. It's exciting to know I can own someone so completely. And I love how I feel when they find new barriers to push through. To see someone so comfortably in my control that they will ignore all the rules that say, 'don't,' and just stand there mute as I ask them to do anything for me, well...that makes me... so... fucking... wet."

I saw my wife's knees tremble at these words.

Jenny continued, "But second, I love helping someone open up and release something dormant within themselves, to break out of the shame holding them back from pleasure. Watching that ice break and seeing the peace of finally giving into their repressed, primal desires, now that just fills... me... up."

Saying this she slid her fingers across her pussy. She said, "Mrs. Cale. Take off my underwear."

My wife slowly dropped to her knees. Again, I couldn't see her face, but it seemed her eyes never left Jenny's. My wife hesitated for a moment and Jenny brought her knees together. My wife reached up to Jenny's hips, grabbed the straps there and began to slide the panties down.

Jenny lifted her hips up as my wife slowly slid the underwear down her legs, ending with them on the floor at her feet. My wife was bent over as if the weight of them held her down.

"Take them over to Mr. Cale's desk."

My wife stood up and turned around. She held the wet panties in her hand and stepped to the front of my desk. We locked eyes. I was holding my dick, doing everything not to stroke it to hard for fear of coming. Her face was flushed and her eyes were fully glassy now. Her lips were even plumper somehow and shiny. She licked her lower lip nervously.

Jenny said, "Mrs. Cale, put my panties in your husband's mouth.

I heard a small squeak from my wife's throat. She nodded and although I needed no prompting, she opened her own mouth and stuck out her tongue as if to demonstrate. It was so sexy and felt as if she almost wanted to do it herself, to push those dirty panties into her own mouth.

I opened up, stuck out my tongue, and my wife slowly pushed Jenny's messy panties into my mouth. At last she tucked the last piece in and I closed my mouth.

Jenny said from the couch, "Suck on them."

12