All Comments on 'Office Hours Ch. 02'

by WrightWrongs

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
GcoachGGcoachG7 months ago

That is fucking fantastic!! Soooooooo hot!! Please don’t make us wait too long for chapter 3

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Love it!! I wish I could come up with stories like this, you are a master!!!!

dervish99dervish997 months ago

outstanding 8-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing

You must keep on going

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun7 months ago

Terrific story. You're a very gifted writer. Now I'll have to read more of your work.

CucktasticCucktastic7 months ago

He couldn't wait to get home, I can't wait until the next chapter!

Cocksucker666Cocksucker6667 months ago

This is probably the best story I have ever read!

I can’t wait for the next chapter please x

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story telling and so erotic. I really hope there is more chapters to come.

notconcernednotconcerned7 months ago

Wasn't expecting them to become a sub couple but that's good, I like the direction the story is headed

IwatchedherIwatchedher7 months ago

Well! Even better than the first part! I especially admire, and am turned on by, the way you bring Mrs Cale into the story. And you have so deftly developed so many lines for the series to follow in future. I do hope we hear of Mrs Cale’s experiences sucking her other lovers’ cocks.

Scooter951Scooter9517 months ago

More more more....

FailedscoutFailedscout7 months ago

This has become one of the hottest stories that I have read in quite some time. Simply amazing.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is, indeed, 'one of the hottest stories I have read',I do not think there is anymore to say.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months ago

This is an amazing story. A young woman like Jenny Anderson can't possibly exist, but if she did, she would have me on my knees ...

WrightWrongsWrightWrongs7 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragement! I have more chapters in the works.

LongTimer2LongTimer27 months ago

Just WOW. Your build up has been fantastic. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes. So many possibilities for this series and spin-offs on Jenny’s past and future. I’ve read a lot of stories and this has to be one of the best. I like a story to fuck me with my own mind.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn damn damn. Thought it was hot after the first two chapters and had an idea where it was headed, but this scene was off the charts. Can’t wait to read more but am sure I’ll come back to this one again and again. Very talented writer that is pushing all my buttons.

Norway_1705Norway_17053 months ago

Great. the description of Sharon/Mrs Cale's reactions is very effective.

I just hope you don't spoil it by introducing a Bull for cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting premise.

Needed more details. Breast/s involvement. Nipples. Maybe have him use his tongue on one of the women's assholes.

Maybe force his wife to edge his cock in front of Jenny before giving her instructions about how to edge him at home.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrightWrongs@WrightWrongs
I'm here to become a better writer. Erotica is a perfect avenue -- know your audience, write with passion, use what you know, exercise/exorcise your imagination. I love feedback and do my best to respond to suggestions that fit the characters. Or, I'll just fold them into anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES