Office Hours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife quivered as she stood while I slowly started sucking on the fabric in my mouth. The combined flavors of Jenny's pussy and the strange man's cum filled my mouth. It was salty and sweet. I swallowed and sucked some more as my wife looked down at me in lust.

"Mrs. Cale?" Jenny said and my wife turned to her.

"Are you wet now too?"

My wife nodded.

"It turns you on to see your husband nursing on my dirty panties, eating another man's cum?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Do you like being submissive too?"

"I... I haven't ever..."

"But that's what you're doing now, isn't it? Aren't you fucking wet doing what you're told?"

"Mm hmm."

"Yes, yes. I can help you. Don't worry. I've got you. Come here."

My wife stepped back in front of Jenny.

"Kneel down, Mrs. Cale."

She did. She kneeled between Jenny's open legs.

"Your husband over there is doing everything he can to keep from coming without permission."

My wife nodded.

"And he will be just useless once he has, true?"

My wife nodded again, "Totally... useless."

I felt a coldness in the pit of my stomach.

"But until then," Jenny said, "We can make him do anything we want, right?"

"Yes."

"But we don't need that little prick, do we, Mrs. Cale?"

My wife shook her head. I was devastated. Again, I almost came. I had to take my hand off my dick.

Jenny said, "Your fingers are wet from holding my panties?"

My wife nodded and looked at her fingers, which were indeed slick from the cum-soaked underwear.

"Touch your pussy for me, Mrs. Cale."

Without hesitation, my wife reached down and pulled her skirt up. She put her wet hand between her legs.

"Oh, wow, Mrs. Cale. I'm impressed," Jenny said. "Professor, would you find it interesting to know that your wife didn't wear her panties today?"

"Fuck," I said.

"And, does she normally shave her pussy for you, Mr. Cale?"

"No," my wife said, shaking her head.

"Such a good girl," Jenny said.

My wife groaned.

"That's OK. You can come anytime you like, Mrs. Cale," Jenny said, "But Mr. Cale, he can't come. Not yet. That has to be earned." Then to my wife, "Keep going Mrs. Cale. You deserve it. Can you smell my pussy?"

"Yes," my wife moaned.

"Do you want to taste it," Jenny said.

I stopped sucking. I stopped breathing. I held still and let go of my cock. I could see my wife's head bowed as she looked down at Jenny's pussy, dripping with cum. Jenny slowly ran her fingers through her labia, teasing herself.

At last my wife said, softly, "Yes."

"I know you do," Jenny said, "But that also has to be earned."

Jenny brought her hand up to own mouth, rubbed her wet fingers over her lips, and tasted them.

My wife moaned and buckled as she came. She slumped down.

Jenny leaned over and put her hands on my wife's shoulders. My wife looked up at Jenny's face, whose lips were shiny still.

Jenny said, "How do you feel about that, professor? Your wife desperately wants to eat my pussy. She wants to suck out another man's cum."

The image of my wife doing such a thing seared through my mind. I felt the overwhelming sensation building up inside me.

"Oh, no, fuck, fuck..." I said.

"Oh, dear. He's come without permission," Jenny said.

I had -- right there on the floor under my desk. Even without my hand touching my dick, it started to spasm as I imagined my wife sucking on Jenny's pussy full of a stranger's cum.

Jenny continued to look in my wife's eyes.

"Do you know what edging is, Mrs. Cale?"

My wife nodded.

"Tonight, I want you to you edge your husband and tell him about every cock you've ever had in your mouth that wasn't his. Edge him three times, at least. As much as you like. It depends on how many cocks you've had in your mouth doesn't it? Have there been many?"

My wife nodded.

I shuddered.

"Are you a little cum guzzler?"

My wife nodded again.

I knew my wife had other lovers before me. She had hinted at wild times, and we'd had a few scenes in grad school that seemed edgy to me; but this was a different side of her -- a side she hadn't shown me.

"Don't let him come until we are together again," Jenny said. "If you run out of stories, make some up. Imagine all the cocks you've wanted to suck since you've been with him. Tell him about the taste, the amount, the size. Help him to see your lust."

"Yes, Ms. Anderson," my wife said as she continued to work her hand on her pussy.

"Good girl."

My wife moaned. Jenny stood up and adjusted her own skirt as it slid back down. She walked over to me and held her hand out in front of my mouth. I took one last long suck, opened, and with my tongue pushed the panties into her hand.

She looked at the wadded cloth and shook her head.

"He's sucked so hard on these, they're practically dry again, Mrs. Cale."

My wife turned to look at me. She was on her knees still and her skirt was up. I could see her working her hand between her legs. Her face was full of lust.

Jenny said, "first of all, you're going to buy me a new pair -- no, a dozen of the most expensive. Your wife will help you pick them out. Second, as punishment for coming without permission, I want to show Mrs. Cale how much you can do even now that you've popped off."

She opened the panties and laid them flat against the desk.

She said, "Use these to mop your mess off the floor and then..." She looked down at my wife who was squirming now as she worked her clit.

Jenny squinted her eyes as she thought about it. "No, she doesn't need your nasty cum. So, you'll mop up your mess, suck them and mop with them until the floor is clean, and then... you can keep these in your mouth until you get home."

Jenny turned to my wife, "Then, since Mrs. Cale clearly prefers not to wear underwear around me, Mr. Cale will wear them to our next office hours."

My wife groaned as she came again.

Jenny walked to the door and before she opened it said, "This was fun."

Then she left, mercifully closing the door behind her.

My wife crawled over to the desk. She could see the puddle on the floor beneath it.

"Do it," she said.

I grabbed the panties, bent down and mopped up the mess, while she watched me. I alternately sucked them clean and then wiped again, until the floor was clean and my mouth was filled with Jenny's panties again.

As we met at the door, my wife leaned in and kissed me. She even playfully probed my lips as I opened to let her tongue the panties in my mouth.

I couldn't wait to get home.

12