Office Hours Ch. 03

Story Info
A wife's confessions keep the professor on edge.
5.6k words
4.86
18.4k
33

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife beat me home. As soon as I opened the door, she was all over me.

"That was the hottest fucking thing we've ever done," she said as she kissed me.

I couldn't speak because I still had Jenny's panties in my mouth, as instructed. All the way home I'd been trying to get every last taste out of them -- her cum, her boyfriend's, and mine.

My wife probed my mouth with her tongue until she could pull a little out and use her teeth the remove the panties. She let them drop to the floor and began making out with me pulling me into the living room. I kicked the door shut behind me.

"I'm so fucking hot right now. I need your mouth on me," she said as she pushed me to my knees in front of where she was standing.

I dropped as my wife pulled up her skirt, exposing her pussy to me. Jenny was right, my wife had never shaved completely for me before (not really since college) and rarely did she go out without underwear but today she was completely exposed. Her vulva was puffy and her labia swollen and parted to reveal her inner folds shiny with excitement. She held her skirt up and backed slowly away, making me crawl toward her.

Finally, I couldn't resist and leaped forward to plant my mouth over her pussy and probe her with my tongue. She tasted so sweet and she was so very wet.

She said, "Yes, please... I need to come again so bad. I almost had to pull over because I couldn't keep my hand off of me."

I moaned and licked up to her clit, which was fully swollen now. I sucked on it and she convulsed and screamed.

She said, "Don't stop... I need more... I wish you-- I wish there was a big, hard cock in me right now.... So I could ride, and ride, until.... we came... together. Filling...me--"

She groaned and so did I realizing she wasn't thinking about my dick inside her, filling her up.

She grabbed my head and ground my face against her, using my mouth to fuck her pussy.

"Do you wish," she said, "That my pussy was full of cum, like Jenny's?"

"Mm hmm," I said, sticking my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could reach.

"Lick me deep. Lap it up."

I pulled back suddenly, breathing hard. She looked puzzled at first and then smirked.

"Were you going to cum?"

I nodded, panting.

She got down on her knees with me. "Take a breath then. We don't want to disappoint Jenny. Although...," and she reached down to run her fingers over the small wet spot on my pants, "I wonder what kind of punishment she'd extract."

I shuddered and she smiled.

I looked at my wife in admiration. I loved her so much and in this moment, she was so sexy, so open; I was in awe. I knew when we started dating that she had settled down a bit; but that younger me thought that was natural. I guess I thought everyone starts wild and then settles down. But today she didn't seem tame. Not in the least.

"I can't believe I have you," I said.

She reached out, stroked my hair, and kissed me.

Then another thought came to me -- something Jenny had asked her during our office hour session.

"She asked if there had been many..."

My wife looked down and then back into my eyes. She said, "Before you, yes, I had a lot of-- experiences. But you must have known." She searched my eyes. "Does that worry you?"

I thought about it. I didn't want to give her the wrong answer and push her away or make her feel shame. But also, I worried about an answer that would reveal too much about me. Jenny had woken something in me that I feared my wife might not accept. At least, I worried she might think I was less of a man. The paradox was that my fantasy was being less of a man but for her.

Still, with my wife's actions today, I had to trust what she was telling me -- showing me. Jenny's dominance was turning my wife on. And she was watching me now, seeing if I would hesitate. If I could handle her reawakened lust. Her question hung in the air between us, Does that worry you? It was now or never.

"No," I said, "It... excites me."

Her face visibly relaxed and a shift came in her bearing. She nodded and smiled and it was as if her body became possessed by another version of herself. It was a look I had seen when we began and only now realized was buried under the routine of our lives. Like silver being polished, her body seemed suddenly to radiate. My heart quickened because she became awesome and wicked like a hungry cat stalking its prey.

She raised up and leaned into me. "So, it doesn't bother you that I sucked a lot of cocks in college?"

I shook my head, trembling. She reached for my belt and started to undo my pants, pushing me backward. I uncurled my legs beneath me.

"And you're not bothered that your wife loved to swallow cum from all the boys?"

I was quivering as she pushed me on my back and straddled my legs.

I said, "Jenny asked you if you were--"

"A cum guzzler?" My wife laughed but then nodded emphatically. She licked her lips as she tugged my pants down. My dick popped up. I was dripping pre-cum onto my belly. She swirled her finger in it and tasted it. I moaned in frustration.

She said, "I loved cock. And I love your dick. After we were together, I didn't need more."

"But, you thought about it?"

"Fantasies, sure, if I was masturbating. Just thoughts."

I nodded. "But now?"

She looked at my dripping dick and said, "I wanted to eat her pussy so bad, right then." Then she smiled as my dick twitched.

"Careful, now," she said. Then, "I would have sucked her dry."

She reached down and rubbed her clit. "Fuck, your wife is such a slut."

She used her other thumb to scoop up some dripping pre-cum from my belly. She looked at it thoughtfully.

"But then again," she said moving her wet thumb up over my mouth, "I think you would have eaten a cream pie too."

The clear cum was starting to form a drop over my mouth. I nodded my head vigorously and stuck out my tongue, but she pulled he thumb away and stuck it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before pulling it out with a pop.

"You did, you know," she said.

I shook my head unsure what she meant.

"Before we were exclusive? You dropped in on me in my dorm? You may have even passed him in the hall."

My eyes opened wide. She grinned.

"You were so eager for me and then you started to go down on me and I was still so horny, and curious, and maybe... selfish? That I just wanted to see what you would do."

I remembered. It was a moment seared in my memory -- our first time intimate. She had been so aggressive and turned on and then she was so wet, so sloppy, that I just stayed down there forever. I don't think I even fucked her that day. To be honest, I think I came in the sheets while I was doing it. She had laughed it off but that laugh sparked something in me.

She said, "You didn't say anything. You just lapped it up. And I thought, well, I'd gotten away with something dirty. I wasn't even sure I'd keep seeing you, but when a guy gives such enthusiastic head, you kinda keep him around."

She gripped my dick and slowly slid her fingers up it.

"You've almost come twice now. Can you keep your promise to Jenny?"

I nodded but I didn't feel confident.

She said, "And I let you clean me up another time."

I nodded and bit my lip.

"And another."

I squirmed in her grip.

"And, all this time, I thought I was so clever, but now I'm wondering... if, you know... you knew."

I took a deep breath and nodded as she released her hold on my dick. I felt a flush of heat and a wave of sensation but then the orgasm stopped midway, leaving my dick twitching in the cold air.

My wife looked at the clear puddle of dripping pre-cum.

"I bet you knew all the time," she said almost in wonder, "And you loved it."

I nodded. She was right, I loved it. I didn't know then for certain. I must have been in denial. I didn't want to admit to myself back then what I was really doing. She was so hot -- above my level -- and I felt so lucky to just be let so close to her. I would have done anything for her. But I loved doing that for her especially.

"I guess, I can now understand why you're so easily swayed by a well-fucked pussy."

She started stroking me again.

"I have another confession," she said. "I know why you like it so much... because my boyfriend had me do it."

I shook my head. She'd never told me about anything like this before. All her college stories were so vague -- "I had fun," "I was a little wild" -- and always past tense.

She said, "One day, while he was fucking me so hard I was cursing and moaning, my roommate caught us. I suspected she'd had a thing for him, and I half-wondered if she had been trying to catch us together, just to see him in action."

My wife started slowly running the back of her fingers against my dick.

"She'd heard he was... big," my wife said looking at me with a nod. She tapped my stomach a few inches up from where the tip of my dick was dripping. I shivered.

She said, "Well, she came through the adjoining bathroom. And I saw her standing there watching us and I guess he noticed me staring at her. He looked over at her and grinned. He was smart enough not to say anything that would break the spell. He pulled out of me. He made a point of doing it slowly and shifting toward her so she could see. It felt like it took forever for his cock to slide out. And I felt so empty and exposed as I lay wide open. He stood up and I just lay there wondering what he would do. He walked over to her and reached out his huge hand. She took it and he pulled her toward the bed. The whole time she was just staring at his cock, which was standing straight out and shiny with my juices."

I moaned as my wife began to slowly squeeze my dick. Recounting the story was turning her on. I hoped it was real.

My wife said, "When she was right next to the bed, he put his hands on her shoulders and she dropped to her knees. She looked up at him and licked his cock from base to tip, making a point to slurp up my juices. Then she looked me dead in the eye and took him all the way down her throat."

My wife looked at me pointedly, "Right then, I came."

I rolled my eyes back in my head and calmed my breath. She continued playing with herself while she lightly stroked me.

"After that, they both knew they had me. He had her scoot in right next to me on the twin bed. He fucked her while I just watched -- forced to spoon her on my side on the little dorm bed. He told me to play with myself. He told me to suck her nipples. He told me to kiss her. And... when he came inside her...."

She stopped stroking me and began to bring herself off. "He told me... it was my job now... to make her cum... with my mouth." She shuddered and leaned against me as she came.

"Stop," I said, as I was ready to explode. My wife let go of my dick and sat up to watch it twitch again, as if it was begging her to touch it.

She said, "They laughed together as I started lapping her like a thirsty puppy. I already loved the taste of cum, but this was so much better..." She licked her lips. "Fuck, that's why I wondered later if you would try it. I'd watch you lapping me up and think about licking her and how much I loved it, which only made me wetter, and you hungrier. I just wish..."

She looked down at the growing, clear puddle of pre-cum on my belly and put her lips over it and slurped it up noisily, swirling it in her mouth and swallowing.

"I wish," she said, "That I had been brave enough to tell you. All these years, you could have been fucking me, filling me, cleaning me, and sharing the taste." She came up and kissed me, her mouth still tasting sweet of the pre-cum.

"But now," she said as she ran her finger over my nipple, "You can't cum."

"Fuck," I whispered.

She said, "Where will I ever get cum now?"

* * *

At the next class, Jenny was looking super sexy in one of her shortest skirts ever -- black and pleated. The panties were solid white but the gusset was fully soaked. I spent most of the class behind the lectern. Jenny was definitely making it hard for me.

As she came in for office hours, Jenny seemed disappointed to see my wife's chair empty.

"Did Mrs. Cale have second thoughts?" Jenny said.

"No, Ms. Anderson, on the contrary, it's all she seems to think about," I said.

Jenny gave a mock pout with her lower lip. "Aw, are you regretting telling her our little secret?"

I shook my head. Trembling, I pushed a gift box toward her that was sitting on my desk.

"Good, I see by the packaging, she knew right where to find replacements for the panties you ruined with your filthy mouth."

She picked up the box and sat down on the couch in her usual way with her feet up on the coffee table, knees apart so I could see under her skirt. Her underwear was soaked and pinched in her vulva. I licked my lips.

She put the box in her lap, untied the bow and opened the lid. Peeling the tissue paper away, she lifted each pair up and inspected them. They were variously lacy, or translucent, or sheer. All were very expensive.

"You must think I'm quite slutty, Mr. Cale. You've picked out such skimpy undies. These will hide absolutely nothing."

"Mrs. Cale picked them out, actually."

Jenny looked at me and smiled broadly. "Oh, well, in that case, I will cherish them. And think of her when my boyfriend is sliding them aside to fuck me."

I shook a little and she smirked.

She tossed them to the side and leaned forward, her elbows across her knees.

"And did she make her confessions to you."

I nodded.

"Take out your dick," She said.

By now, I knew to stay seated and simply pull my dick out of my fly. My desk hid me from view of any passers-by, but I felt completely exposed.

"Are you hard?"

"Yes, Ms. Anderson."

"Did your wife edge you while she told you her stories?"

"Yes, Ms. Anderson."

"How many times?"

"Three times as soon as we got home," I said, "And twice more later. And at least twice every night since."

"Good girl," Jenny said. "And you haven't come since last office hours?"

I shook my head. I'd been in beautiful agony for days.

She got up and walked to the door, closing it.

"Stand up," she said.

I stood up. The head of my hard dick poked out of my fly. I wished I'd been nude because it didn't look like much just jutting out of my pants.

"Stroke yourself, slowly," she said. "But don't you dare come."

I used my fingers to stroke myself, trying to pull my dick out as far as I could, pushing on the fabric of my pants in an attempt to look longer. She never even looked down. She was watching my face.

"Tell me," she said.

I gave her my wife's stories. As I went on, Jenny slipped one hand between her legs and began to stroke her clit. I looked to the closed door but she just nodded for me to continue.

When I got to the part about my wife eating her roommate's cream pie, Jenny came -- quietly but forcefully. I was in awe watching her face. It made me proud to play a part in her orgasm. It was the only time I got of glimpse of her being out of control. I had to let go of my dick to keep from coming.

Jenny smirked but as her breathing started to return to normal. She took out her phone.

"What is your wife's number?"

"Wh--"

"Oh, come now, Mr. Cale, what are you worried about? That she and I will become friends? That we'll talk about your dick behind your back?"

"I... uh..." But the truth was I enjoyed this too much not to want to find out what was on Jenny's mischievous mind. I gave her the number.

"Thank you," she said tapping on her phone, "Now, I want to film you."

"What?!"

"It's just for me and Mrs. Cale. I want to show her what a good boy you are."

"I don't know..."

"It's OK, if you don't want to." She started to put her phone away. "We don't have to go any further."

"Wait."

Her smile told me everything. She knew I couldn't resist. She raised up the phone, she was already recording.

"Good, now I think we're beyond propriety, professor, aren't we now? Don't you think you should just give in and do everything I ask without silly protests?"

I nodded.

"I need your verbal consent, professor. I'm sure Mrs. Cale would like to hear it too."

"Yes, Ms. Anderson. I... will do everything you say."

"Besides, your dainty little dick is telling us everything we need to know about you, isn't it."

"Yes, Ms. Anderson." I said to the lens, imagining my wife on the other side.

"Now, Mrs. Cale, your husband was just telling me all your dirty stories. I'm quite pleased to hear them." She turned the phone toward herself and then down to her crotch, which she started rubbing for the camera. "I just got myself off listening to them. I only wish you were here to tell them to me. I hope you don't disappoint me again, Mrs. Cale. But I bet you're disappointed too seeing my sopping panties. I'd love to tell you more about how they got this way. What the cock looked like. How much cum there was and how good it tastes. However..."

She pointed the camera back at me. Her dirty talk had done nothing to diminish my hard on.

Jenny said, "Mr. Cale has something he's been hiding and it's time we see it. Did you follow my instructions, professor?"

I lowered my eyes, I knew what she meant and had hoped she would forget.

"Are you wearing my panties, professor?"

I nodded.

"Show us." Jenny held the phone out further.

With trembling hands, I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and, taking a deep breath for courage, slid them down my legs. I was wearing the sheer black panties with geometric patterns that Jenny had worn in our last session. The pair that had been soaked in her lover's cum. My own wife had been slid them down Jenny's legs and pushed them into my mouth to suck clean. My dick was sticking straight out where I pulled the gusset aside. A bead of pre-cum dripped down onto my desk as my dick twitched.

This morning, when I first put them on and tried to tuck my dick into them, I felt supremely silly. But the thought that these had been wrapped around Jenny's ass and pussy just days ago made me feel close to her. And as the day wore on, I began to imagine her reaction when seeing me in them. And maybe even hoped in my deepest fantasies that she would find me sexy in them.

"Aren't they cute on him, Mrs. Cale?," Jenny said, "Do you think he should wear anything else? But we must do something about that dangly thing messing up the line."

A shiver went through me. That sounded too ominous. Then Jenny became serious.

"Now, Mr. Cale," Jenny said to me and for the camera, "Who decides when you can come?"

I said, "You do, Ms. Anderson."

"Does Mrs. Cale, get to decide?"

I sighed, "No."

"Do you get to decide?"

"No, Ms. Anderson."

"Good," Jenny said and stood up, still holding the phone. With one hand, she reached up under her skirt and hooked her thumb into the band of her underwear. She slipped it over her hips, switched hands to get the other side, freeing them at last to drop on the floor. I thought I heard them plop with the weight of the cum but that was probably just wishful thinking.

She picked the panties up and set them on the desk.

"Spread them out, Mr. Cale."

I reached down and began to open them out. The solid white panties were soaked and I pulled the sticky fabric until they were laid flat in front of me on the desk.

"Describe them for Mrs. Cale."

"They're... soaked with cum," I said.

"Do you wish you could lick your fingers right now, Mr. Cale."

I nodded.

"Of course you do. Your husband craves cum almost as much as I think you do, Mrs. Cale. But these panties weren't originally intended for him today. Your loss, Mrs. Cale. Mr. Cale, I didn't tell you to stop stroking yourself. But don't come."

12