Office Hours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to slide my fingers gently over my dick. Not coming would be almost impossible. I'd been edged for days. My heart was beating. My legs were shaking. And now my fingers were slippery with cum from Jenny's panties. Another man's cum was literally lubricating my strokes.

"Your husband, Mrs. Cale, looks so pathetic right now, doesn't he? He's wearing my panties and stroking his dick with my boyfriend's cum. He should be bending you over his desk and fucking you, but instead, he's sniffing around my panties and stroking himself thinking about how much he wants to suck cum out of my pussy. "

Jenny was smirking the whole time. Still watching my eyes. Ignoring my feeble stroking. I had to be so delicate.

She said, "But I wonder, Mrs. Cale? Maybe he's wishing for something else? Maybe he's thinking about your nasty stories and thinking about your dirty cream pies. Or maybe he's thinking..."

Jenny gave me a scolding look. "I didn't say stop stroking, did I?"

I shook my head and began to stroke as softly and slowly as I could tolerate.

Jenny said, "Where was I? Yes, maybe he was thinking about you here on your knees in front of us? Is that it, Mr. Cale? Do you picture your pretty wife here on her knees in this office, with her mouth open and her tongue out?"

I moaned. I was too close to exploding. I began to sweat. I was sure my face was beet red. It felt like it was on fire.

"I have only one question, Mr. Cale. With a choice between your dick and my pussy... where would you prefer to see your wife's... wet... tongue?"

"Fuck," I cried, as I came all over the desk and the white panties. "Oh, no, no, no...." I spasmed six nor seven times. I just kept coming. It felt amazing after so long. Unconsciously, I directed as much of my cum as possible onto the panties.

"Tsk. Tsk." Jenny said as she moved the camera closer to my spasming dick and the cum-coated underwear. "Your husband couldn't control himself. That's not good. I'm very disappointed."

Then she pointed the camera at my face. She asked, "Now that you've come, you're no use to either of us; but tell me, the answer." She spread her fingers against her phone, I presumed to zoom the camera in on my sweaty face. "Where did you imagine your wife's mouth, Mr. Cale? Sucking the cum out of your dick, or sucking my boyfriend's cum out of my pussy?"

I lowered my eyes.

"Look at the camera," Jenny said sternly.

I did. I looked at the lens, into presumably my wife's eyes when she was watching this later. "Her pussy," I said. Then I looked into Jenny's eyes. "I came thinking about her sucking on your pussy."

Jenny tapped the screen. She tapped again. I heard the sound of a message being sent. It was gone now. Did she really just send it to my wife? Or was this just a tease and she sent it to herself? Or did she send it to her boyfriend? Fuck. I began to regret every moment. I slumped down.

Jenny reached out and touched my shoulder. I think it was the first time she'd touched me at all. It felt electric. I looked into her eyes. I think there was pity but also compassion.

"You can trust me, professor," she said, "I don't want to stop having fun anymore than you do." But then she smiled, "But our definition of fun keeps expanding, doesn't it?"

I fell back into my chair with a sigh. But that brought me closer to the desktop where the combined aromas of my cum, Jenny's pussy, and her boyfriend's cum were making me salivate. I felt my dick stir.

Jenny walked over to the couch and picked up a pair of the new underwear, stepped into them and pulled them up. I got a brief glimpse of her shiny, bare lips before the black lace covered them. Without looking at me, she said, simply, "Go on."

Then she turned to me and lifted the phone up again.

I reached out and picked up the panties from the desk, I pulled the bands away from the gusset, which I slowly put into my mouth. I heard the camera 'snap' sound effect as I used my tongue to pull the panties into my mouth, slowly sucking all the sticky cum as I went.

When all the fabric was in my mouth, I tried to hold the fluid in my mouth as long as possible before swallowing.

"Savoring the taste," Jenny said.

I heard the 'send' sound effect. Jenny laughed and grabbed her panties off the couch, stuffing them back in the box. Then she spun for the door. Each movement flashing me her gorgeous ass exposed in her new panties. No doubt the crotch was already sopping up the last of her boyfriend's dripping cum.

As she left, she said, "You know the drill."

With my cheeks bulging, filled with her panties, I nodded. Keep these in my mouth until I get home. Savor the flavor all the way home, wondering what my wife would say? Wondering what she would do.

"She will have instructions," Jenny said waving the phone as she walked away down the hall.

* * *

I was in a panic all the way home. Even though my wife had seen me do this before in front of her and Jenny in my office, it felt different. Would it somehow be less sexy to see in plain light? Would it turn her off to see it the act captured that way? Would it lose its intensity? I wasn't sure I wanted to see it. And, of course, I feared now who else might see it. The panic was rising.

As I got to the door of our home, I took a deep breath -- made more difficult by the wad of cloth in my mouth. For comfort, I sucked on it harder, hoping for a little more of that taste to linger. But I had sucked them clean long ago.

I walked in.

My wife was on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table -- Jenny's pose. My wife had her phone in one hand and the other was in between her legs. She didn't hear me come in because she had her earbuds in. As the light in the room shifted with the door opening and closing, she looked up at me. Her eyes rolled up and she licked her lips. She began vigorously rubbing her clit.

I walked over to her and kneeled down next to her. I briefly saw the phone as she tapped the screen. It was the video of me. It was now paused on a frame with Jenny's panties being sprayed with my cum.

My wife kissed me and like before, probed my mouth with her tongue to pull out Jenny's panties. She was working her clit side to side furiously now. She held the panties in her teeth, leaned back her head and came hard. As she calmed down, she turned the phone around and took a picture of her face with the panties in her teeth. Then she opened her mouth, dropping the panties and stuck her wet fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

She tapped the screen again and must have started recording a video because she said, "I've followed instructions. I've been edging myself until my husband came home." She stuck her fingers back in her pussy and brought them back up to her mouth. "I am licking my pussy juice for you and wishing I could have a man's cum in me."

Then she turned to me and said, "But my husband can't seem to control himself."

She locked eyes with me as she reached back to dip her fingers in and lick them again. "Ms. Anderson says, I'm to decide how long your punishment should be. That is how long before you can... come again."

My heart sank but I felt a twinge of excitement. Also, I could smell her delicious pussy and all I wanted to do was grab her fingers and suck them clean myself and bury my face between her legs.

She said, "Ms. Anderson says it has to be long enough to make you remember. And..." She sighed heavily as she pressed her fingers deep inside. "And, it has to be longer than... I'm willing to wait... for... cum."

She convulsed. I don't know if she came again or was simply riding one long orgasm.

As she caught her breath she looked at the phone lens, "But... I want cock right now." She practically whined it. And it wasn't lost on me that she changed from saying 'cum' to 'cock.'

Was that a Freudian slip? What did she really want?

Then she looked at me. "But he gets... two mon--" Then she shook her head, "No, weeks. Two weeks without coming. Two weeks of edging himself thinking of me craving cum that he can't give me."

She looked back at the phone. She tapped and tapped some more. I heard the 'send' sound. This was their pact sealed. I realized Jenny really did send her the video of my failure and asked her to set my punishment. Now it was two against one. And I was looking at two weeks without an orgasm -- two weeks of holding myself on the verge while my mind raced through images of my wife on her knees, my wife sucking Jenny's pussy, my wife sucking... Fuck, did I want that too? Did I want to see her taking another man's cock? I shuddered and my wife snickered.

"Something on your mind?" she said.

I nodded. "You're so fucking sexy."

She licked her lips. "I've been so goddamned horny watching you lose control over her panties. You looked so pathetic and helpless as you dribbled all over them. You were so eager to eat your cum for her. And his cum." She shivered.

She dipped her fingers again. "I can't keep from tasting myself," she said, "I guess I'm helpless too."

She beckoned me with a finger and I dropped down and buried my face in her sopping pussy. I could understand why it was so hard for her to resist. She tasted so delicious. I devoured her.

Then I heard the sound of a message.

I paused in a moment of panic. What would Jenny say?

"Who said to stop," my wife said.

I began to suck on her clit, hoping to distract her.

"Oh fuck," she said, "Jenny says..."

My wife shuddered and shook again.

After a long moment to ride it out, she finally said, "Jenny says that maybe, I won't have to wait... for your cum."

And I wondered if I had just made her come, or if Jenny's text had.

My wife grabbed my hair and pressed my face back into her pussy. The answer would have to wait.

12