All Comments on 'Office Hours Ch. 03'

by WrightWrongs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Incredibly hot!!!! He and the wife should be sharing the boyfriend’s cock soon!!!!!

GcoachGGcoachG7 months ago

The story gets better with each chapter please continue soon. 5 ⭐️s!!!

FailedscoutFailedscout7 months ago

You haven't disappointed yet. This is a really hot story.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

IwatchedherIwatchedher7 months ago

This is a great series, even for someone like me who is not deeply into domination, control and denial, because the interactions and episodes are so imaginatively conceived and so well described. And I must confess that this chapter was especially arousing for me because back in our days at university my dear wife-to-be did to me, or for me, exactly what the professor’s wife tells him she did to, or for, him. My wife-to-be was rather promiscuous, and remained so with my enthusiastic blessing long after we became an established couple. Several times I arrived at her room in college, or she’d come to mine, soon after we she’d been fucked by other guys, often guys I knew well. Once I even passed the guy coming down the stairs to her room as I went up, exactly as this chapter describes. And she’d ask me to lick her cunt which I gladly did. But the difference between my experience and the professor’s is that my wife-to-be told me exactly what she’d been doing, and what has been done to her, and so I knew that when I licked her lovely cunt I was tasting the semen that other guys had pumped into her just a few minutes before. I loved it then and I love to remember it now, not as an expression of domination/subordination, but as a celebration of her exuberant carnality. So reading the professor’s wife’s account here really fired me up…. So thank you, WrightWrongs…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely love this story. Well written and insanely erotic. Please keep them coming

Cocksucker666Cocksucker6667 months ago

I absolutely love this story for me too it brings back memories of licking my girlfriend out at university knowing another guy had literally just left….

voyeur7142voyeur71427 months ago

You really are good

MrfavoMrfavo7 months ago

Great story! Hopefully there’s many more to come.

wouldlovetowouldlovetoabout 2 months ago

I just discovered WrightWrongs... Wowsers! My new favorite author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrightWrongs@WrightWrongs
I'm here to become a better writer. Erotica is a perfect avenue -- know your audience, write with passion, use what you know, exercise/exorcise your imagination. I love feedback and do my best to respond to suggestions that fit the characters. Or, I'll just fold them into anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES