All Comments on 'Office Hours Ch. 05'

by WrightWrongs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
IwatchedherIwatchedher6 months ago

Well, another superb episode in this wonderful series. As I mentioned in a comment on an early chapters, I find this series exceptionally arousing even though I am not really much into cuckold/humiliation, because the characters are so compelling, their interactions are so engaging, and the descriptions of,the details of their adventures together are so deliciously detailed, imaginative and vivid! Mrs Cale is especially appealing..I love the mocking way Mrs Cale and Ms Anderson use Professor Cale’s title to belittle him when he is at his most vulnerable - that really rings a bell for me. And, a small point, I love the way you use the unfairly neglected word ‘vulva’ which I have always found carries a delightful erotic punch. So, deepest thanks, and congratulations, And keep writing!.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had to go back and read the whole thing

I love the feel

GcoachGGcoachG6 months ago

More please?!?! 5⭐️s

WrightWrongsWrightWrongs6 months agoAuthor

I truly appreciate the kind responses and encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The best and most erotic story i have read. Please keep on going with this story!

WrightWrongsWrightWrongs6 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement!

FailedscoutFailedscout6 months ago

Usually a story of this type loses its momentum by this point or jumps the shark. This story of yours just keeps giving and remains intensely erotic.

Thank you for writing and posting here

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I absolutely loved Ch 1,2,3. I found that Ch 4 and 5 get a little far out there and unbelievable. I hope that further chapters come back a bit to a more realistic story line. It has become more sadistic and mean and lost the fun and kinky edge it had. More kink...less mean. please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please keep writing. This is my favorite thing on Literotica ever. So good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

you so capture the feel of the emotional need for humiliations and degradation and at the same time fun

Cocksucker666Cocksucker6666 months ago

This series just gets better and better! Thank you and keep the story going please! X

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More episodes please. I love the way it has progressed and I can’t wait for it to go further. Based on the the earlier behavior with the dildo and having him make it wet, I’m looking forward to some “forced bi” content, and maybe dialing up the sph talk in future episodes. I’m guessing there’s a chastity cage in his future based on a comment by the wife. This is already a great series. I do have a couple of requests (if you’re accepting suggestions): i think it would be great for the wife to slowly become Jenny’s equal in the domination of the husband, and maybe some pegging can “enter” the relationship?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Will you continue the story?

This is the hottest story i've read here, and would love to see the continuation if possible!

pegmesuzpegmesuz4 months ago

Great story. A bit unbelievable, but the subject matter really turns me on. Well written too.

I would love to clean my hot wife's freshly fucked pussy with my tongue. The thought of watching another man satisfying her more than I could makes me very aroused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrightWrongs@WrightWrongs
I'm here to become a better writer. Erotica is a perfect avenue -- know your audience, write with passion, use what you know, exercise/exorcise your imagination. I love feedback and do my best to respond to suggestions that fit the characters. Or, I'll just fold them into anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES